On 8/14/2019 at 1:47 AM, Rufgt said:

What's New in Version 1.3?

Version 1.3

• Added "Supermutant Forced Missionary" animation
  • Added "Supermutant Forced Missionary (Pipe Rifle)" animation

Neither are working for me. All others do. Could this have anything to do with an outdated Bang Em AIO Patch?

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Neither are working for me. All others do. Could this have anything to do with an outdated Bang Em AIO Patch?

One Patch needs updating to accomodate new animations like this and BP70's. Far as I'm aware, should be updated quite soon [no timeframe, to my knowledge].

People can work around this themselves, but that requires some knowledge of XML's and their layout.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the 'One Patch' make the 'Creatures Penises' & 'FO4 Character Animation Rigs' files (listed as required in this mod's description) obsolete? Or are they perhaps still required only for the Supermutant Penis lick animation? No problems installing them before the One Patch then?

Also, am I correct in assuming that either the One Patch or these two files would conflict with Super Mutant Redux, given that SMR appears to alter the supermutant bodies (though I'm not sure how or to what extent it does)?

Basically, I just want to know if I can run SMR & Mutated Lust together, to save me some testing if anyone already knows...

From the SMR webpage:

Part of what significantly improved the performance of SMR was rebuilding the NPC's from scratch, and while doing so, Exporting their "Facegeometry" which is effectively "PreCombines" for NPC's.

We broke off the "Rear head" from the SuperMutant body, to make it easier to build and export FaceGeometry, and also make different and unique skin textures (some are still coming) and do it without impacting the Exported NPC faces.

This means there is a NEW headpart on every "Traits" NPC SuperMutants pull their data from.

-Size Tweaks: 
Height etc tweaked a bit.
-Morphology Tweaks:
I figured out how to change the morph/Triangles on the SuperMutants successfully, which was not previously possible; this means you'll see skinny, fat, bulky, etc. Supermutants now, rather than the exact same body on every Mutant.

12 hours ago, Natureal said:

Does the 'One Patch' make the 'Creatures Penises' & 'FO4 Character Animation Rigs' files (listed as required in this mod's description) obsolete? Or are they perhaps still required only for the Supermutant Penis lick animation? No problems installing them before the One Patch then?

Also, am I correct in assuming that either the One Patch or these two files would conflict with Super Mutant Redux, given that SMR appears to alter the supermutant bodies (though I'm not sure how or to what extent it does)?

Basically, I just want to know if I can run SMR & Mutated Lust together, to save me some testing if anyone already knows...

The One Patch [unless I'm mis-remembering] covers both. Which is part of the 'ONE Patch' idea.

As for SMR, it would almost certainly need a patch, at best. Fairly extensively changes the SM bodies, it seems.
That said, I've also not tested it, and you may be able to use it, but I'd avoid doing so, unless you wanna test things for yourself, and are usin something like MO2 where you can revert to your previous setup easily.

5 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

The One Patch [unless I'm mis-remembering] covers both. Which is part of the 'ONE Patch' idea.

As for SMR, it would almost certainly need a patch, at best. Fairly extensively changes the SM bodies, it seems.
That said, I've also not tested it, and you may be able to use it, but I'd avoid doing so, unless you wanna test things for yourself, and are usin something like MO2 where you can revert to your previous setup easily.

Nice. Makes things easy.

About SMR, since asking I've had one person say they were using it with AAF/The One Patch &  had no problems with erections or anything (in the One Patch thread). Though someone else mentioned there is an issue with mismatched textures that could be patched...

So, seems like it would be ok, though always safer to test for sure. I'm just new to FO4 and the level of modding possible with Bethesda games. I've been spending  a chunk of my spare time learning all the things I need to achieve what I want. No way around it though, I'm going to have to test a lot of things. I was planning on using MO2 as it seems the best option for my particular needs.

Cheers.

I haven't been able to get the animations to play ever.  When I encounter the beasties, they just kill me fast as they can.  I got Violate so I surrender to them, but that doesn't seem to work with Deathclaws or other monsters.  What mods are suggested to get them to actually interact without forcing with console commands?

On 8/18/2019 at 11:27 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

One Patch needs updating to accomodate new animations like this and BP70's. Far as I'm aware, should be updated quite soon [no timeframe, to my knowledge].

People can work around this themselves, but that requires some knowledge of XML's and their layout.

I installed both new versions of atomic and mutated lust over the top of the one patch, and all works perfect, it even cleared all but one error message in AAF, witch is the expected one for not using the follower frame work

On 8/28/2019 at 10:37 AM, Natureal said:

From the SMR webpage:

Part of what significantly improved the performance of SMR was rebuilding the NPC's from scratch, and while doing so, Exporting their "Facegeometry" which is effectively "PreCombines" for NPC's.

We broke off the "Rear head" from the SuperMutant body, to make it easier to build and export FaceGeometry, and also make different and unique skin textures (some are still coming) and do it without impacting the Exported NPC faces.

This means there is a NEW headpart on every "Traits" NPC SuperMutants pull their data from.

-Size Tweaks: 
Height etc tweaked a bit.
-Morphology Tweaks:
I figured out how to change the morph/Triangles on the SuperMutants successfully, which was not previously possible; this means you'll see skinny, fat, bulky, etc. Supermutants now, rather than the exact same body on every Mutant.

I installed per the guide posted here except I installed the 1.3 version of mutated lust overwriting the one patch to bang them all, screens are with strong, cbbe, bt2 and SME installed, I haven't had the opportunity to test any of the other SME body types yet, but I'm most likely going to remove SME due to the texture incompatibility and the freezing on death bug.

20190904133232_1.jpg

20190904133213_1.jpg

20190904133233_1.jpg

20190904133235_1.jpg

Hi Rufgt

Im looking for your old kissing hugging smoching animations+ esp i cant find  them could you point me to it?

When kissing they just stands there and the wizard tells me i need your  "Rufgts old animation esp "animation. I have Atomic Lust

Thanx

Edit :Just testet som more and the animations are there ...........dont understand this, got to test it some more

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Asking  Rufgt because your the Animator

A generel Question : For jiggling breasts  when having sex is that possible? The ass jiggles but not the breasts. 

I know this  is Mutated Lust page but.....

You have to download CBP for that since I don't include the jiggle myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been installing and debugging my AAF install the past couple of weeks, I have corrected all, except the freezing super mutants, I see this is a known issue being caused by the super mutant skeleton.hkx file installed by the one patch to bang them all, per instruction in the one patch forum, I removed the hkx file, this fixed the freezing issue, and the penis morphs continued to work on most of the available super mutant animations except your penis lick animation. It seems no one is working on this, I had an idea for a work around, but I lack the software/skill set to attempt a proof of concept, the idea is, to set up the malfunctioning hkx file to be applied only when the animation is active, possibly by equipping it, using the same system as a bodysuit, but omitting the mesh files, assuming the modified skeleton and body nifs from the one patch are left installed, another thought was an equippable penis, set up like the strap on for the female

• 4 weeks later...