Hi !

I got a weird bug, when the milk is leaking, this is what it do:

Spoiler

ScreenShot57.png.283aa99cd8aa07828cb8bc236d4211af.pngScreenShot56.png.91099c8371ae25dbe903c0f5a1c48fda.png

when i am in first person, i see the leaking like this but it's too far away from my nipples anyway, and when i am in 3rd, it do huge leakings in distance (you can see one at the door). i don't know how to deal with it, if you have some ideas ?

I tried with and wihout JoP, oh, and if someone know why i can't see my body in JoP also, i certainly miss something.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:38 AM, lexaeus said:

I tried with and wihout JoP, oh, and if someone know why i can't see my body in JoP also, i certainly miss something.

IFPV, 10/10

as to the milk effect in 1st person i only just moved to SE, so it might not be the same.  But from my time with LE it's usualy coralating to boobs beeing to big for the leak effects

Hi, I have a doubt, I am using the 3BBB body. The nodes that this body uses are not the NPC Belly and NPC L / R Breast, therefore the breast and belly scaling will not work, but you think it will work if I rename these nodes to NPC Belly and NPC L / R Breast?

10 hours ago, BigHank said:

Hi, I have a doubt, I am using the 3BBB body. The nodes that this body uses are not the NPC Belly and NPC L / R Breast, therefore the breast and belly scaling will not work, but you think it will work if I rename these nodes to NPC Belly and NPC L / R Breast?

That may be difficult with the breasts since each breast for 3BBB has three bones attached to the mesh.

I used to play with MME when i had a LE installation but i have now moved over to SE and thought i would try it out again. My girl just stands next to the milking machine when i attempt to get into it, which is odd. Without the mod installed she can get into a milking machine with no issues. I had ZaZ 7 installed at the time so i dont know if that's an issue. I dont see any mention of a particular ZaZ version listed under the dependencies although clearly ZaZ is required for the milking machines to be there at all. Im now using ZaZ 8 as i needed it to try out the conversion of Slaverun. Should i try MME again now that i have ZaZ 8 or am i barking up the wrong tree with this ZaZ thing?

12 hours ago, dlpsdp11 said:

Hello, I'm extremely new to modding SSE on PC so I hope this isn't a dumb question.

I have a clean SSE install with SKSE64, FNIS, MO2...  

I really want to use this mod and the CBBE 3BA body.  Aside from all the prerequisites for these mods (XMSSE, Sexlab, animation packs, etc) is there anything I need to make sure I do/check when installing MME and the CBBE 3BA body?  I know 3BA has three breast 'bones' and my primary concern is to make sure scaling works for breasts, belly, etc.  

Thank you so much.  

you'll need to install slif and do some configuring magic

or use bodymorph patch and edit json for values you like

Hello. I have managed to make mme body scaling work with slif. I was losing hope at first, doing everything i read and it simply didnt work. I ended up clicking random in "i have no idea what im doing" style in slif config menu. And i mostly dont, since im not a modder, but i have programming experience. It turns out that key thing is file that Ed posted earlier in this topic. I replaced original mme script in game folder with the posted one, and scaling started working like magic. Now im not sure exactly what else made it made it working, but this script file is essential.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:53 AM, brzi said:

Hello. I have managed to make mme body scaling work with slif. I was losing hope at first, doing everything i read and it simply didnt work. I ended up clicking random in "i have no idea what im doing" style in slif config menu. And i mostly dont, since im not a modder, but i have programming experience. It turns out that key thing is file that Ed posted earlier in this topic. I replaced original mme script in game folder with the posted one, and scaling started working like magic. Now im not sure exactly what else made it made it working, but this script file is essential.

Thanks, a lot, I dont noticed his post with script) Will trying to replace and config MCM