On 10/20/2019 at 6:36 PM, Dwnld said:

Location and amount depends on what you chose in the installer.

It might be worth noting that if you use Open Cities mod, you will not see some of the pumps if you just walk into a city.

Cool cool, I found a few of the milking machines, but they apparently don't play nice with hentai pregnancy, that is, if you use them, they fill the character up with 4 liters of something (cum? who knows) within the first 10 seconds. I tried disabling every other feature except the milking, but it seems to have no effect.

Also, is it possible to use the cuirass for milking without using the machines? Thanks!

3 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

Cool cool, I found a few of the milking machines, but they apparently don't play nice with hentai pregnancy, that is, if you use them, they fill the character up with 4 liters of something (cum? who knows) within the first 10 seconds. I tried disabling every other feature except the milking, but it seems to have no effect.

Also, is it possible to use the cuirass for milking without using the machines? Thanks!

The machines pump you full with lactacid, so you need to turn that off(feeding).

I d like to keep the feeding animation without the inflation but I also don t know how.

Another thing: I tried some of the "new" CBBE SMP bodies (3bb, 3bbb,...) and the issue that I have is that with an advanced milk maid the area at the chest where the breast starts looks a little bit clunky,... not organic. And so I have to manipulate the bodyslide preset a lot so that it still looks good on the milk maid, however all normal npcs now have the modified preset without the MME effect.... With the 3BBB body is is even worse

Short what sliders move the "root" of the breasts in bodyslide? Or does someone know a guide on how to adjust that via Sexlabinflationframework? Or will there be an option in the future for CBBE SMP,3bbb,... body users?

Alright, first, hello everyone, newcomer here, glad to meet you 

Secondly, i'm already sorry to ask help, i've tried everything i can (which mean not a lot) but i can't get breastfeeding animation working, and can't get the pump to work, any idea on what happening ? Can anyone halp me ? 

Thanks by advance 

47 minutes ago, Baggy411 said:

Alright, first, hello everyone, newcomer here, glad to meet you 

Secondly, i'm already sorry to ask help, i've tried everything i can (which mean not a lot) but i can't get breastfeeding animation working, and can't get the pump to work, any idea on what happening ? Can anyone halp me ? 

Thanks by advance 

run fnis

Alright second update, i'm just a morron, i'm very sorry.

It seems like i'm unable to read, i've downloaded the MME Asset LE instead of SE and i didn't see it, the mod works perfectly thanks a lot for the hint on my mistake and obviously thanks for the great mod. 

Last quick question passing by : How do you change the body for the multibreast body ? (As said i really begin :p) 

9 hours ago, Baggy411 said:

Alright second update, i'm just a morron, i'm very sorry.

It seems like i'm unable to read, i've downloaded the MME Asset LE instead of SE and i didn't see it, the mod works perfectly thanks a lot for the hint on my mistake and obviously thanks for the great mod. 

Last quick question passing by : How do you change the body for the multibreast body ? (As said i really begin :p) 

you need to build one with bodyslide, models arent very good tho, and then use console or drink breast enlargement potions and hope

1 hour ago, orchidtoyo said:

I'm not sure if this is a feature but I take stupid amounts of damage when drinking lactacid. I get one shotted when using milking stations. I have BAC SE aswel as Cow Services mod. I need milked so badly, please help?

disable milk skooma effect or w/e mod that damages you

3 Questions would love answered if possible.

1, when i try make a person a futanari, it never works, i have tried making them a maid first then futa, they just stay maid but drink the seamen without switching. I have all and then some SOS mods so it can't be a lack of that, any idea?

2, if i have a maid and i give them lactacid, they start to produce milk, i notice anytime i quit game or reload a save even after i have saved while they are producing milk, it resets all the stats back to 0? like her milk produced etc, is this intended, if so why?

3, how does one obtain the lactacid and the pumps?

Thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, magoth420 said:

3 Questions would love answered if possible.

1, when i try make a person a futanari, it never works, i have tried making them a maid first then futa, they just stay maid but drink the seamen without switching. I have all and then some SOS mods so it can't be a lack of that, any idea?

2, if i have a maid and i give them lactacid, they start to produce milk, i notice anytime i quit game or reload a save even after i have saved while they are producing milk, it resets all the stats back to 0? like her milk produced etc, is this intended, if so why?

3, how does one obtain the lactacid and the pumps?

Thanks in advance.

1.you need sos full, mme sos plugin and some female addons, male futa semen will add random sos

2. something is broken in your game

2.its a rare spawn on npcs and vendors, you can buy it through mme dialogues, or use mcm cheat option and make pumps give free lactacid. you need camprfire mod/plugin to craft milkpumps

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1.you need sos full, mme sos plugin and some female addons, male futa semen will add random sos

2. something is broken in your game

2.its a rare spawn on npcs and vendors, you can buy it through mme dialogues, or use mcm cheat option and make pumps give free lactacid. you need camprfire mod/plugin to craft milkpumps

Thanks for the reply,

I have sos full and all the female stuff, what is this mme sos plugin you speak of, i cant find it anywhere?

have you heard of the stats being reset after a reload of the game before? i have no clue where id even begin to try problem solve that with 250 mods installed :/

4 hours ago, magoth420 said:

Thanks for the reply,

I have sos full and all the female stuff, what is this mme sos plugin you speak of, i cant find it anywhere?

have you heard of the stats being reset after a reload of the game before? i have no clue where id even begin to try problem solve that with 250 mods installed :/

its a plug in you can install during mod installation process

no, mme uses storageutil, which comes with sexlab and needs skse

most likely progress is not saved when you exit game/save, no idea where to look

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its a plug in you can install during mod installation process

no, mme uses storageutil, which comes with sexlab and needs skse

most likely progress is not saved when you exit game/save, no idea where to look

I have the problem as well.  It simply comes down to the fact that StorageUtil has problems with esl and espfe files.  Ashal is working on a fix.

@Ed86

hey , since the latest skyrim update and skse , i had to update lots of mods as most of us i guess.

Since then my milking machines dont work and im not sure which mod is responsible for it.

If i try to activate the machine myself or send a follower in , simply nothing is happening. not sure if its the animation or a script thats not kicking in.

Is it MME ? Jcontainer ? ZaZ anim/furniture pack ?

1 hour ago, Grimmdal said:

@Ed86

hey , since the latest skyrim update and skse , i had to update lots of mods as most of us i guess.

Since then my milking machines dont work and im not sure which mod is responsible for it.

If i try to activate the machine myself or send a follower in , simply nothing is happening. not sure if its the animation or a script thats not kicking in.

Is it MME ? Jcontainer ? ZaZ anim/furniture pack ?

run fnis?