16 hours ago, shar181 said:

Is there a specific option for that? o.o That sounds perfect, but the only option I can find is  Milk mod (De)Buffs: Enable/Disable, under the General Mod Configuration section of the MCM menu.

ScreenShot7.jpg

On 12/15/2019 at 2:22 AM, Ed86 said:

try new game, maybe your save is dead

Having the exact same problem. It seems MME is not saving the milkmaid data, or perhaps it cannot read the saved milkmaid data.

If I manually adjust the lactacid and milk amounts using the MCM, the values will revert to 0 once I reload the game. This started to happen when I updated SKSE to the latest version.

Just ran some tests with a clean save, it looks like the update to the latest SKSE somehow broke this mod. None of the stats for the milkmaids are saving correctly. If I load a saved game, all the NPC milkmaids will have their MME stats reset to zero, and there will be the error message "MME_Storage: Called getBreastsBasevalue() but value is not known yet!". The player character's MME stats are fine though.

Well that does not actually help much. The latest version of PapyrusUtil is 3.8. The datestamp and size of the PapyrusUtil.dll matches the SKSE plugin provided by SexlabFrameworkSE_v163_Beta8.

It does not matter which version you use - they both fail.

10 hours ago, fred200 said:

Having the same problem as AWHA.

With the latest SKSE, milkmaid stats return to zero on reload.

Same error message about MME_STORAGE.

Are  your NPCs defined in an ESL or ESPFE file?  Storageutil has problems dealing with these files.  Ashal is aware and is working on the problem.

51 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

Are  your NPCs defined in an ESL or ESPFE file?  Storageutil has problems dealing with these files.  Ashal is aware and is working on the problem.

Jarl Elisif (base game) is my test case. She has been cloned by PAHE, but has her original base ID.

My game has no ESLs... Or ESPFE or CC stuff.

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

Well that does not actually help much. The latest version of PapyrusUtil is 3.8. The datestamp and size of the PapyrusUtil.dll matches the SKSE plugin provided by SexlabFrameworkSE_v163_Beta8.

It does not matter which version you use - they both fail.

well then its easy, roll back skyrim and use SKSE64 SE 2.0.16

until its fixed

Is it possible to make a Follower or NPC to the Milk Pumps? As far as i can tell, my character is the only one who can use it. I've figured out how to use the debug spells and menu to cheat statistics. I've figured out how to make milk maids and milk slaves. I've figured out how to use "hey there.." to have my character suck on my milk maid's tits. And i've figured out how to use that milk-a-friend spell to make them milk themselves (and masturbate). But the one thing i haven't figured out how to do, is make a Follower or NPC use the Milk Pumps. 

I went through all 25 pages of this thread, and i saw a comment about 'ordering them' to use the pumps. But i dont see any dialogue options to make them use the pumps. I do have "Amazing Follower Tweaks", so i dont know if that would affect it.

Anyway help would be appreciated.

9 hours ago, MrBojingo said:

Is it possible to make a Follower or NPC to the Milk Pumps? As far as i can tell, my character is the only one who can use it. I've figured out how to use the debug spells and menu to cheat statistics. I've figured out how to make milk maids and milk slaves. I've figured out how to use "hey there.." to have my character suck on my milk maid's tits. And i've figured out how to use that milk-a-friend spell to make them milk themselves (and masturbate). But the one thing i haven't figured out how to do, is make a Follower or NPC use the Milk Pumps. 

I went through all 25 pages of this thread, and i saw a comment about 'ordering them' to use the pumps. But i dont see any dialogue options to make them use the pumps. I do have "Amazing Follower Tweaks", so i dont know if that would affect it.

Anyway help would be appreciated.

talk to follower -> i want you to do something -> click on milkpump

@Ed86

I dont know if you can help me with this is or not, but the body morphs in SLIF arent working for me only when it comes to MME.

The link below shows my exact set-up. Im using SLIF - SE, but the thread for that mod doesnt see much action, so I posted for help in the LE thread.

2 hours ago, Vyveryn said:

@Ed86

I dont know if you can help me with this is or not, but the body morphs in SLIF arent working for me only when it comes to MME.

The link below shows my exact set-up. Im using SLIF - SE, but the thread for that mod doesnt see much action, so I posted for help in the LE thread.

everything is working fine, your body is not supported and wont work

On 1/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, Vyveryn said:

@Ed86

try, you probably need to reset all maids, since they are probably fucked up

scripts.7z

On 1/14/2020 at 2:45 AM, Ed86 said:

also since your body has no nodes, its values are 0 or error, which most likely breaks all milkmaids, scaling/milking formulas and effects, not sure if your character permanently damaged or not

Thanks for the help, Im just messing around with trying to get things working the way I want, so my character doesnt need to be saved. Ill try those scripts with a new game.

Edit: Still no scaling unfortunately.

6 hours ago, Vyveryn said:

Thanks for the help, Im just messing around with trying to get things working the way I want, so my character doesnt need to be saved. Ill try those scripts with a new game.

i see mme values in slif mcm, so from mme side everything works

i guess slif doesnt convert node values to morphs... so rip

or maybe its body build issues

9 hours ago, Vyveryn said:

I can confirm that scaling works if you use SLIF. At least, it used to work until I updated to the latest SKSE64 and PapyrusUtil, which broke MME and a few other mods. Are you using the latest SKSE64? If so then wait for a fix.

In the meantime make sure you have "build morphs" selected when you run Bodyslide, and check to see if scaling works using Racemenu.

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i see mme values in slif mcm, so from mme side everything works

i guess slif doesnt convert node values to morphs... so rip

or maybe its body build issues

Yeah, I see the values as will in the default modus, but no scaling in the form of body morphs. I thought SLIF was able to convert, maybe Im wrong. Im not sure what it could be, I built the body the way I always have. Ive been playing around with other breast scaling mods and the scaling doesnt work for any of them except Fertility Mode, so yeah MME probably isnt the issue. Other people on the 3BBA body thread have it working (others are having my same issues), but I dont know what version of Skyrim theyre running. I appreciate the help though.

I do use the most recent version of SKSE64, so Ill wait for an update on that I suppose. The Racemenu morphs work just fine, so I know my body is built right.

7 hours ago, Vyveryn said:

Yeah, I see the values as will in the default modus, but no scaling in the form of body morphs. I thought SLIF was able to convert, maybe Im wrong. Im not sure what it could be, I built the body the way I always have. Ive been playing around with other breast scaling mods and the scaling doesnt work for any of them except Fertility Mode, so yeah MME probably isnt the issue. Other people on the 3BBA body thread have it working (others are having my same issues), but I dont know what version of Skyrim theyre running. I appreciate the help though.

I do use the most recent version of SKSE64, so Ill wait for an update on that I suppose. The Racemenu morphs work just fine, so I know my body is built right.

Change modus from default modus to morph modus.  Change the default list from "000_Default_Bodymorphs.json" to "003_CBBE_SE_TuliusVer_json" that is downloadable from the 3BA thread.  You should then follow the instuctions in the slif thread for setting niovride for breast/but/belly to 0.  The percentages should have been set correctly by loading the tulius_json

5 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Change modus from default modus to morph modus.  Change the default list from "000_Default_Bodymorphs.json" to "003_CBBE_SE_TuliusVer_json" that is downloadable from the 3BA thread.  You should then follow the instuctions in the slif thread for setting niovride for breast/but/belly to 0.  The percentages should have been set correctly by loading the tulius_json

Thats the very first thing I did to try and get this to work. If you go back to my original post here, youll see screenshots that I have all of that setup correctly as well.

Sorry, missed your original post.  Looking at this some more in mme_bodymod.psc  the SLIF function is looking for "NPC L Breast", "NPC L Breast01" and "NPC L Breast P1" before it calls SLIF to inflate.  Those nodes aren't in the new 3BBB bodies (either BHUNP or 3BA), they have instead  "L Breast 01", "L Breast 02", "L Breast 03".

So from my understanding (could be completely wrong though!), if you're using BHUNP/3BA, when MME is called it will not  actually call the SLIF inflate function as it will not recognise the node name for breasts. 

If Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        string SLIF_modName = "Milk Mod Economy"
        string sKey = ""

If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
            sKey = "slif_breast"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L Breast01"
            sKey = "slif_breast01"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L Breast P1"
            sKey = "slif_breast_p"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]"
            sKey = "slif_scrotum"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC Belly"
            sKey = "slif_belly"
        EndIf

Maybe changing it to something like  the below would work? (that is if you already have SLIF setup to use morphs when the slif_inflate is called rather than nio override?)  Or just remove the nodecheck if SLIF is installed and call SLIF morph inflations for breast/belly/butt/scrotum without specifying the nodename (think that is what happens with new version of hentai pregnancy?)

I'm not too clear on whether when you call slif_inflate (or slif_morph?) you need to specify the sliders to use, or whether thats defined in the various SLIF json files (uunp, cbbe, tulius), so that if a inflate/morph slif_breast event is triggered, then SLIF increases the sliders defined in the json, or if the mod triggering the SLIF event has to specify the slider name (i.e. pregnancy belly, boobs fantasy, etc). 

If (Game.IsPluginInstalled("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp"))
        string SLIF_modName = "Milk Mod Economy"
        string sKey = ""

If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
            sKey = "slif_breast"
        If nodeName == "L Breast 01"
            sKey = "slif_breast"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L Breast01"
            sKey = "slif_breast01"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L Breast P1"
            sKey = "slif_breast_p"
        ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]"
            sKey = "slif_scrotum"