6 hours ago, ThatLobster said:

Howdy!

Im using the latest version, and every hard requirement, but i cant seem to get any male on female creature animations to play. Did i do something wrong? I might have, but I dont know what.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page for issues with the configuration.

Make sure that Match Creature Genders is enabled in SexLab MCM > Animation Settings and that you have female creature animations installed for the appropriate creature race.

14 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Damn it. Looks like I un-fixed something at the end there.

It's actually going to take a bit of work to fix this properly. In the meantime these are replacement script files for Aroused Creatures that just disable the in-progress invite checks:

SLAC v04.07 Temp Invite Patch 2021-10-07.7z 64.15 kB · 0 downloads

Use this to override or overwrite the Aroused Creatures files in your mod manager.

If you install this as a mod then remember to uninstall it for the next update.

Thanks SR!

Just uploaded SexLab Aroused Creatures v4.08 (40011) (2021-10-08).

This is mainly bug fixes for 4.07. However, Suitors got some much needed attention as it turns out there were a lot of bugs in there that must have been hanging around since the feature was added. Using suitors should make more sense now as you can use it allow creatures to identify themselves as available for invitation even with auto engagement disabled but can also just keep nearly aroused creatures close enough to jump on the PC when they reach the threshold for auto engagement.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v4.08 (40011) (2021-10-08):

• Fixed: Direct Invites broken after update.
  • Fixed: Dialogue invitations allowing invitation of hostile creatures or creatures that cannot be animated.
  • Fixed: Menu conditions causing trace log errors.
  • Fixed: Suitors functionality blocked while both PC and NPC auto engagements are disabled.
  • Fixed: Trans options not applying to suitors.
  • Fixed: Misleading option name for Suitor arousal configuration (option applies to PC arousal not creature - creatures use the invite threshold)
  • Fixed: PC suitors cleared incorrectly when starting NPC engagement animation.

Remember to uninstall any patches you have for SLAC when updating.

Edited by Sailing Rebel

Please help, my character keeps getting raped by dogs and I have tried to stop this by removing dogs from the allowed creature list, turning off this mod entirely, turning off sexlab defeat and it won't stop.  A message pops up top left corner saying  (tries to overpower you) then a menu pops up asking whether I want to submit and be a slave, submit sex only or resist but when I hit resist it never works and my character is raped.  How do I stop this, it comes up at really inconvenient times like during a quest.  I used to get a message before saying that my character is being pursued by a horse or dog but now it just goes straight to this message and dialogue. Is this still aroused creatures?  I also have to struggle meter show up, using the hotkey for struggling does nothing. Please help! Going into towns is really starting to give me anxiety

1 hour ago, DashMeUp said:

Please help, my character keeps getting raped by dogs and I have tried to stop this by removing dogs from the allowed creature list, turning off this mod entirely, turning off sexlab defeat and it won't stop.  A message pops up top left corner saying  (tries to overpower you) then a menu pops up asking whether I want to submit and be a slave, submit sex only or resist but when I hit resist it never works and my character is raped.  How do I stop this, it comes up at really inconvenient times like during a quest.  I used to get a message before saying that my character is being pursued by a horse or dog but now it just goes straight to this message and dialogue. Is this still aroused creatures?  I also have to struggle meter show up, using the hotkey for struggling does nothing. Please help! Going into towns is really starting to give me anxiety

That sounds like a different sex mod entirely. Maybe another creature mod or a slavery mod based on the options.

If you are not able to determine which one from their descriptions then you'll need to go through your mod list and disable the SL mods one at a time until it stops.

2 hours ago, DashMeUp said:

That might be Deviously Cursed Loot, it's one of the few mods I can think of with a feature like that. I also had a similar issue with Sanguine's Debauchery, but the options were different in that case. It seems to be a bit of an issue with Creature Framework and mods that give non-hostile NPC's the option to rape/enslave the player. I could be wrong with the specifics there, but that seems like what is going on. 

2 minutes ago, LemonDelightful said:

That might be Deviously Cursed Loot, it's one of the few mods I can think of with a feature like that. I also had a similar issue with Sanguine's Debauchery, but the options were different in that case. It seems to be a bit of an issue with Creature Framework and mods that give non-hostile NPC's the option to rape/enslave the player. I could be wrong with the specifics there, but that seems like what is going on. 

Deviously Cursed Loot and Sanguine's Debauchery sound like strong candidates for the issue.

Just to be clear, Creature Framework is purely a system for handling model-swapping and equipping junk on creatures. It's not capable of starting an animation or providing any other interaction.

3 hours ago, DashMeUp said:

Proszę o pomoc, moja postać jest ciągle gwałcona przez psy i próbowałem temu zapobiec usuwając psy z listy dozwolonych stworzeń, całkowicie wyłączając ten mod, wyłączając porażkę w sexlabie i to się nie kończy. W lewym górnym rogu pojawia się wiadomość (próbuje cię obezwładnić), a następnie pojawia się menu z pytaniem, czy chcę się poddać i być niewolnikiem, poddać się tylko seksowi, czy się oprzeć, ale kiedy uderzam w opór, to nigdy nie działa, a moja postać jest zgwałcona. Jak to powstrzymać, pojawia się w naprawdę niewygodnych momentach, jak podczas questu. Kiedyś otrzymywałem wiadomość, zanim powiedziałem, że moja postać jest ścigana przez konia lub psa, ale teraz przechodzi od razu do tej wiadomości i dialogu. Czy to wciąż podniecone stworzenia? Muszę też zmagać się z pojawieniem się licznika, używanie skrótu klawiszowego do walki nic nie daje. Proszę pomóż!

I'm sure it's from this mod
  "Sexlab Dialogue" 

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Deviously Cursed Loot and Sanguine's Debauchery sound like strong candidates for the issue.

Just to be clear, Creature Framework is purely a system for handling model-swapping and equipping junk on creatures. It's not capable of starting an animation or providing any other interaction.

You're absolutely right about CF, my bad. I meant to say mods that utilize CF. 

Thank

On 10/12/2021 at 9:58 PM, piters35 said:
I'm sure it's from this mod
  "Sexlab Dialogue" 

Oh god! Thank you so much! I turned off a few options in sexlab dialogue and it worked, good thing too cause I didn't want to completely lose aroused creatures functionality.

Edited by DashMeUp
Add clarity

Eahm i dont know why but the german shepherd dog doesn't show an erection when fucking. The genital area is visable but it doesn't  grow when engaging. The husky works fine tho but i dont know what the problem is

Edited by Klordix
36 minutes ago, Klordix said:

Eahm i dont know why but the german shepherd dog doesn't show an erection when fucking. The genital area is visable but it doesn't  grow when engaging. The husky works fine tho but i dont know what the problem is

Try the cleaning options in the Creature Framework MCM.

I encountered a peaceful giant (didn't know it exists), then AC triggered the giant doing pursuit on my char or follower. Too bad the giant was only walking instead of running, made it too easy to lose him.

Do you think there's a way to nuance the "draw weapons to scare away" feature ? Like make the creature hesitate (too complex maybe) or check the player skill of the weapon held ? For exemple, less chance of scaring if the player has low 1hand skill or low destruction skill.

Otherwise had no problem with the mod and it's a must have for my loadlist.

16 minutes ago, boita said:

I encountered a peaceful giant (didn't know it exists), then AC triggered the giant doing pursuit on my char or follower. Too bad the giant was only walking instead of running, made it too easy to lose him.

Do you think there's a way to nuance the "draw weapons to scare away" feature ? Like make the creature hesitate (too complex maybe) or check the player skill of the weapon held ? For exemple, less chance of scaring if the player has low 1hand skill or low destruction skill.

Otherwise had no problem with the mod and it's a must have for my loadlist.

Disable Allow Weapons under PC / NPC Auto Settings and if you draw your weapon during a pursuit then the creature should cancel the attack so long as they've not reached the capture radius. There's no skill check as yet, I'll have a think about how that might work.

The package used for creature pursuit tells them to always run but it doesn't always seem to work, there might be something specific for certain races (pretty sure dragons can't sprint, for example).

Hey there, having an issue whether mod can't start animations as Female with Spriggan or Flame Atronach. SexLab, game and CF counts them as Male by default, but animations don't have any creature gender tags in them. AC fails to find proper anims (as it is stated on Help page), although there is a plenty of those, which I can start with a different way perfectly well. Is there a method to make mod tandem work nice with each other? I mean, should I make mentioned creatures female by default, or there is something else and I should leave them as 'male'?

Spoiler

[10/20/2021 - 10:27:00AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Passive Spriggan Earth Mother) - AddActor(Passive Spriggan Earth Mother) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [slac_Utility (75003322)].slac_Utility.StartCreatureSex() - "slac_Utility.psc" Line ?
    [ (75016B66)].slac_Pursuit_00_Scene_Script.Fragment_23() - "slac_Pursuit_00_Scene_Script.psc" Line ?

Edited by BreadDain
2 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

having an issue whether mod can't start animations as Female with Spriggan or Flame Atronach.

For me AC seems to be having recently problems with anims but probably not only them - simplest example: male horse (frost) standing next to female one (hentai) - both at almost full arousal - and log says smtg simillar: "frost cannot find valid partner", while scan where matching part starts looks promising. (unfortunately I don't have a papyrus.log available ATM - if needed can try to repro this)

11 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Hey there, having an issue whether mod can't start animations as Female with Spriggan or Flame Atronach. SexLab, game and CF counts them as Male by default, but animations don't have any creature gender tags in them. AC fails to find proper anims (as it is stated on Help page), although there is a plenty of those, which I can start with a different way perfectly well. Is there a method to make mod tandem work nice with each other? I mean, should I make mentioned creatures female by default, or there is something else and I should leave them as 'male'?

Hide contents

[10/20/2021 - 10:27:00AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Passive Spriggan Earth Mother) - AddActor(Passive Spriggan Earth Mother) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [slac_Utility (75003322)].slac_Utility.StartCreatureSex() - "slac_Utility.psc" Line ?
    [ (75016B66)].slac_Pursuit_00_Scene_Script.Fragment_23() - "slac_Pursuit_00_Scene_Script.psc" Line ?

That's a problem with SexLab.

In order to get to the point where an animation starts there are a huge number of conditions checked to ensure that an animation can be started safely including checking that a creature can be animated by SL. It's clear from the error that SL is producing conflicting information there.

Try cleaning SexLab (Rebuild & Clean > Clean System) then reconfigure SL and re-register any SLAL animations.

Otherwise I would need to see a Papyrus log with AC MCM > General Settings > Debug enabled.

11 hours ago, PippinTom said:

For me AC seems to be having recently problems with anims but probably not only them - simplest example: male horse (frost) standing next to female one (hentai) - both at almost full arousal - and log says smtg simillar: "frost cannot find valid partner", while scan where matching part starts looks promising. (unfortunately I don't have a papyrus.log available ATM - if needed can try to repro this)

Check the AC MCM > Help page for recent failures. Highlight a failure code to see an explanation and possible solution at the bottom of the window.

Otherwise I would need to see a Papyrus log with AC > General Settings > Debug enabled.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

That's a problem with SexLab.

In order to get to the point where an animation starts there are a huge number of conditions checked to ensure that an animation can be started safely including checking that a creature can be animated by SL. It's clear from the error that SL is producing conflicting information there.

Try cleaning SexLab (Rebuild & Clean > Clean System) then reconfigure SL and re-register any SLAL animations.

Otherwise I would need to see a Papyrus log with AC MCM > General Settings > Debug enabled.

Done, done and done.Papyrus.0.log Seems like SexLab issue after all, from what I can read myself. Disabling Match Creature Genders allowed it to work, but Spriggan is not really a male, right? I guess it needs to be reported to SL development thread, so there is actually a failsafe if gender doesn't match.

Could you please also add an option where suitors are not scared away by weapons out, unless player is in combat?

Edited by BreadDain
34 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Done, done and done.Papyrus.0.log Seems like SexLab issue after all, from what I can read myself. Disabling Match Creature Genders allowed it to work, but Spriggan is not really a male, right? I guess it needs to be reported to SL development thread, so there is actually a failsafe if gender doesn't match.

Could you please also add an option where suitors are not scared away by weapons out, unless player is in combat?

I'm not 100% sure what SL does in terms of default creature sexes and I would not expect it to be consistent. I think mods adding creatures need to assert the creature sex to be certain of the result even where the sex might be obvious.

It looks like you have an older version of Aroused Creatures installed (v4.06) the latest version is v4.08.

I'll take a look at a weapon effect toggle for suitors.

21 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

It looks like you have an older version of Aroused Creatures installed (v4.06) the latest version is v4.08.

Yeah I know. Just updated, but the issue is still there, and a changelog doesn't state that there were any changes to that system.

5 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Check the AC MCM > Help page for recent failures. Highlight a failure code to see an explanation and possible solution at the bottom of the window.

Otherwise I would need to see a Papyrus log with AC > General Settings > Debug enabled.

Thanks for your reply - HELP section shows what can be already read from the log, both attached, plus a shot illustrating situation in question.

Spoiler

SLAC-frost-confused--20211020180356_1.jpg.799968ac38c87fca8f63f4fd4f1d0f23.jpgSLAC-help-1--20211020184701_1.jpg.3435dfd1ff2376f62989676040a65bca.jpgSLAC-help-2--20211020184907_1.jpg.ce9d8354048820598da0cb376d80f218.jpg

I have at least one valid anim for horse-on-cow and horse-on-horse, from MNC pack. Why do I say "valid"? Because I remember watching them in the past at least once, but that was rather long time ago - under different SL version (b8) and older SLAC.

BTW: I cannot find a setting I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere before - it was called "allow creature on creature" or something similar and I think it was in SLAC MCM - am I right? if so - then maybe lack of crit-on-crit support is intentional in SLAC after update to v4.07/4.08?

SLAC-horse-fail--Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

Thanks for your reply - HELP section shows what can be already read from the log, both attached, plus a shot illustrating situation in question.

I have at least one valid anim for horse-on-cow and horse-on-horse, from MNC pack. Why do I say "valid"? Because I remember watching them in the past at least once, but that was rather long time ago - under different SL version (b8) and older SLAC.

BTW: I cannot find a setting I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere before - it was called "allow creature on creature" or something similar and I think it was in SLAC MCM - am I right? if so - then maybe lack of crit-on-crit support is intentional in SLAC after update to v4.07/4.08?

SLAC-horse-fail--Papyrus.0.logUnavailable

Aroused Creatures does not support Creature-on-Creature. You would need the OsmelMC Tweaks for that. Keep in mind that I can't provide support for AC if that patch is applied, you'll need to use OsmelMC's support thread.

Other than that there don't appear to be any valid NPCs within the engage radius of the creatures and the PC is currently excluded from auto engagement (PC / NPC Auto Settings). So there is nothing happening because nothing is supposed to happen in that situation.

5 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Aroused Creatures does not support Creature-on-Creature. You would need the OsmelMC Tweaks for that. Keep in mind that I can't provide support for AC if that patch is applied, you'll need to use OsmelMC's support thread.

Other than that there don't appear to be any valid NPCs within the engage radius of the creatures and the PC is currently excluded from auto engagement (PC / NPC Auto Settings). So there is nothing happening because nothing is supposed to happen in that situation.

Thanks for explanation - so then only thing I'm missing is SLU+ patch for current SLAC.

Regarding PC/NPC

1) I have no problems with that (at least humanoids get chased properly by variety of animals - with small exception(*) - they must be "friendly")

2) I just fired my follower and disabled PC interaction to prevent any unwanted actions during animal test I did to procure papyrus log for you.

________

*) I just remember something I didn't bother to report before - regarding animals in the wilderness - even with OWN installed and running for long time now, animal in the woods fail to engage with PC of Follower at the last stage of scan-matching, just after victim is properly selected and animation i about to start with error (that I can't recall exactly the words) which says more or less that engagement has failed due to enemy faction OR hostile of PC or NPC vs lets say Deer or Elk. It happens also when I try to initialize it via dialog (with Animal or NPC, it does not matter which direction I test) - according to log everything proceeds fine up to the same phase as before, then it fails.

The only solution so far that I found was to use SLAC/Other "allow hostile engagements". But then I don't feel comfortable playing with that option selected because your warning states that it's juts for debug and I don't wish to break my save with it ;) - assuming it could break a save - could it? Or is it safe to use it if only downside are occasional interruptions during combat?