3 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Thanks for explanation - so then only thing I'm missing is SLU+ patch for current SLAC.

Regarding PC/NPC

1) I have no problems with that (at least humanoids get chased properly by variety of animals - with small exception(*) - they must be "friendly")

2) I just fired my follower and disabled PC interaction to prevent any unwanted actions during animal test I did to procure papyrus log for you.

________

*) I just remember something I didn't bother to report before - regarding animals in the wilderness - even with OWN installed and running for long time now, animal in the woods fail to engage with PC of Follower at the last stage of scan-matching, just after victim is properly selected and animation i about to start with error (that I can't recall exactly the words) which says more or less that engagement has failed due to enemy faction OR hostile of PC or NPC vs lets say Deer or Elk. It happens also when I try to initialize it via dialog (with Animal or NPC, it does not matter which direction I test) - according to log everything proceeds fine up to the same phase as before, then it fails.

The only solution so far that I found was to use SLAC/Other "allow hostile engagements". But then I don't feel comfortable playing with that option selected because your warning states that it's juts for debug and I don't wish to break my save with it ;) - assuming it could break a save - could it? Or is it safe to use it if only downside are occasional interruptions during combat?

OWN does seem to have gotten less reliable these days. I don't have a solution for that.

SLAC however is working as intended when rejecting hostile creatures like this and the reason has been discussed many times, including in this thread.

Allowing hostile and combat engagements will not break your save but it will mean that draugr will hop out of their sarcophagi and sprint up three dungeon levels to meet you, and you will be interrupted during combat, and combat will continue during engagements - which all just makes things awkward.

16 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Allowing hostile and combat engagements will not break your save but it will mean that draugr will hop out of their sarcophagi and sprint up three dungeon levels to meet you, and you will be interrupted during combat, and combat will continue during engagements - which all just makes things awkward.

That's actually nice feature for adventurers, one that should be advertised not warned about :)

But then - if for example "dungeons" are forbidden from auto-engagements then even with "allow hostiles" checked, draugr from your example should fail in his pursuit, am I right?

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem that i dont know how to solve. Everything works fine when i play invite to initiate sex BUT auto engage are always skipped due to location not permitted message in debug mode even when i allow all locations in the MCM menu. Does anybody encountered this problem? And if yes maybe do you have any suggestion or solution?

Thanks 

54 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

That's actually nice feature for adventurers, one that should be advertised not warned about :)

But then - if for example "dungeons" are forbidden from auto-engagements then even with "allow hostiles" checked, draugr from your example should fail in his pursuit, am I right?

Yes, location restrictions will prevent auto engagement so the draugr were a bad example.

But hostile creatures in wilderness areas will be a problem and when you add hostile NPC spawns to the mix things will get messy. Your epic showdown with that bandit chief is going to be rough if your horse decides he needs some attention in the middle of it, and that pack of wolves is not going to stop attacking just because one of them is humping you.

16 minutes ago, Silveltongue said:

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem that i dont know how to solve. Everything works fine when i play invite to initiate sex BUT auto engage are always skipped due to location not permitted message in debug mode even when i allow all locations in the MCM menu. Does anybody encountered this problem? And if yes maybe do you have any suggestion or solution?

Thanks 

Reinstall Aroused Creatures and make sure nothing is overriding it, especially not the outdated version of Random Invite Animations.

3 hours ago, Limited Edition said:

With the latest version after an animation has finished (tested when inviting a creature) the PC controls stay locked longer than before. Not that long but noticeable. Is this something newly added?

Nothing should have changed in that regard in recent versions. It might be worth a look at the papyrus log to see if there are errors slowing down SexLab's mod events which are where control unlocking is handled.

8 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Why does this mod use animations that I have set as disabled in sexlab?  Is there any way to disable certain animations in this mod?

Sounds like an issue with SLs animation registry. If I had to guess it would be that disabling animations is not properly invalidating the related animation caches.

Might be worth bring this to the SexLab support thread.

7 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Sounds like an issue with SLs animation registry. If I had to guess it would be that disabling animations is not properly invalidating the related animation caches.

Might be worth bring this to the SexLab support thread.

They arent registered in sexlab at all.  But they are on a list on the MCM of this mod, with no way to disable them, and this mod uses them, even tho I never enabled or registered them in sexlab

27 minutes ago, darchangel891 said:

They arent registered in sexlab at all.  But they are on a list on the MCM of this mod, with no way to disable them, and this mod uses them, even tho I never enabled or registered them in sexlab

Try toggling the aggressive setting of the disabled animation in the AC MCM. This will apply SexLab's built-in tag-based cache invalidation. Then exit out of the menus and back in to see if it's changed.

What would be a possible cause for the invite button to work perfectly but dialogue invitations always lead to "The [insert creature] is not interested in you"?

The animations work fine, and just using the invite button leads to the correct outcome, but the dialogue does not end in an animation.

12 hours ago, DracoOccisor said:

What would be a possible cause for the invite button to work perfectly but dialogue invitations always lead to "The [insert creature] is not interested in you"?

The animations work fine, and just using the invite button leads to the correct outcome, but the dialogue does not end in an animation.

That shouldn't happen in most circumstances and I'd be interested in seeing what the cause is.

After failing a dialogue invite could you check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page and see what the failure code was (either for the PC or the creature). Highlight the code to see an explanation of the code and possible fixes at the bottom of the interface.

5 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

Big request to add disabling of various spiders from DLC2.

They usually don't have sos. It looks awful.

Not sure which ones you mean but they are likely just the standard Spider race with a separate armor add-on. Unfortunately this means SexLab, and therefore Aroused Creatures, treats them as the same race since they use the same skeleton. You could ask in the More Nasty Critters support thread about adding equipment for them. Otherwise you could just disable all spiders in the Allowed Creatures options.

21 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:
31 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

Not sure which ones you mean but they are likely just the standard Spider race with a separate armor add-on. Unfortunately this means SexLab, and therefore Aroused Creatures, treats them as the same race since they use the same skeleton. You could ask in the More Nasty Critters support thread about adding equipment for them. Otherwise you could just disable all spiders in the Allowed Creatures options.

I meant DLC2ExpSpiderAlbino, DLC2ExpSpiderFireCloaking, DLC2ExpSpiderFireJumping, etc.

They all have the DLC2ExpSpiderBaseRace "Frostbite Spider" [RACE: 04014449]. Those. this is not an ordinary spider

They are included in DLC2ExpSpiderEnemyFaction  [FACT:04017960]

I will ask MNC, but I think that the result will not be soon.

Is it possible to chop them off without touching the spiders. By faction, for example.?

1 hour ago, feodor.icon said:

I meant DLC2ExpSpiderAlbino, DLC2ExpSpiderFireCloaking, DLC2ExpSpiderFireJumping, etc.

They all have the DLC2ExpSpiderBaseRace "Frostbite Spider" [RACE: 04014449]. Those. this is not an ordinary spider

They are included in DLC2ExpSpiderEnemyFaction  [FACT:04017960]

I will ask MNC, but I think that the result will not be soon.

Is it possible to chop them off without touching the spiders. By faction, for example.?

I suppose you could add the slac_AutoEngageBlockedFaction to their Race which will block them in Aroused Creatures unless you use direct invite or dialogue.

I'm reluctant to build direct Race manipulation into AC for blocking of races like this as the last time I tried users started getting CTDs.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:
3 hours ago, feodor.icon said:

I suppose you could add the slac_AutoEngageBlockedFaction to their Race which will block them in Aroused Creatures unless you use direct invite or dialogue.

Thanks. I will do so.

And here is the answer from MNC:

there asses don't match the frostspider's so the ovipositor ends up floating in the air attached to nothing.

What I don't like about them is the reason why their support will not be implemented in MNC

38 minutes ago, ppcl107 said:

Error: Method LocationTest not found on slac_Utility

Aroused Creatures has not been installed correctly. Reinstall and make sure that it overrides everything. This is unlikely to fix the CTD issue.

The CTD is more likely to be caused by incompatible or corrupt creature meshes. Ensure that any creature mods you have installed are for Special Edition. Check the support thread for these mods as there may be common issues with particular models which might be repaired or replaced.

On 2021/11/6 at AM1点09分, Sailing Rebel said:

Aroused Creatures 未正确安装。重新安装并确保它覆盖所有内容这不太可能解决 CTD 问题。

CTD 更有可能是由不兼容或损坏的生物网格引起的。确保您安装的任何生物模组都适用于特别版。检查这些 mod 的支持线程,因为可能会修复或更换特定型号可能存在常见问题。

I will try to reinstall

thanks!