32 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

But its Lydia that flagged as Hostile? Not the Riekling

maybe because she aggros on sight if she is not handled by another mod like a Follower Frame who lets you turn that off or a mod like Paradise halls who takes her out of it and gives her a new AI Package. Just a theory, never played the game without a framework and i let Defeat handle the enemys x Follower stuff.  If you just want to see the animations, i would suggest using something like hentai creature or puppet master, should work then since a Puppet is considered a team mate and she shouldn't aggro it anymore. (I guess?)

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

But its Lydia that flagged as Hostile? Not the Riekling

It's not a flag it's a relationship. In that context we are only checking the NPC -> Creature relationship so the result it listed as an NPC failure, but the Creature -> NPC relationship is going to be identical.

Correctly determining potential hostility is a long standing issue for this mod and for the game engine in general. Given any two actors it is impossible to say with any certainty whether or not they will attack each other when they meet. As it stands the only time a hostile relationship be detected after the actors enter a combat state, which is invariably too late. This data is just not exposed anywhere in the game.

If you want to be able to send Lydia off to attend to wild animals you will need to make them non-hostile with a mod like One With Nature.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

It's not a flag it's a relationship. In that context we are only checking the NPC -> Creature relationship so the result it listed as an NPC failure, but the Creature -> NPC relationship is going to be identical.

Correctly determining potential hostility is a long standing issue for this mod and for the game engine in general. Given any two actors it is impossible to say with any certainty whether or not they will attack each other when they meet. As it stands the only time a hostile relationship be detected after the actors enter a combat state, which is invariably too late. This data is just not exposed anywhere in the game.

If you want to be able to send Lydia off to attend to wild animals you will need to make them non-hostile with a mod like One With Nature.

Ok I get it. I will give One With Nature a go

Thank You for your help and patience

I love this mod

1 hour ago, dragootaku said:

The armor does have the armorcuirass keyword.

And you're sure that armor has not been set as naked in the SexLab Aroused MCM? You'll need to be wearing it when opening the MCM to see the setting.

The SexLab Aroused naked armor setting is actually a faction applied to the actor wearing the armor. If you have a long frequency on SLA updates (the default is 15 minutes) then this faction may not be updated promptly. You can reduce the scan delay as low as it will go - never noticed any performance issues with this.

You can use More Informative Console to check if the faction is present on the actor.

Hello Sailing Rebel, First off, thank you so much for all your contributions to the modding community.

However, I've run into a bit of a snag recently. SLAC has always worked for me in the past on different characters, however my most recent attempt has had some issues with allowing auto engagements in the cells. I've greenlight passed all mod checks and requirements. no conflicting scripts, and invites work just fine. however, For some reason auto engagements fail and are blocked do to an allowance issue.

I have all cell types checked for allowing creatures to engage but yet that isn't being applied for some reason. any support here would be much appreciated. 

thanks in advance.

p.s. PC outfit is set to be considered nude in Sexlab plus creatures are allowed as inviting does work. just not the auto engagements.

20210608162006_1.jpg

20210608162706_1.jpg

20210608162711_1.jpg

20210608173750_1.jpg

20210608162030_1.jpg

3 hours ago, De_Con_Lenin said:

Hello Sailing Rebel, First off, thank you so much for all your contributions to the modding community.

However, I've run into a bit of a snag recently. SLAC has always worked for me in the past on different characters, however my most recent attempt has had some issues with allowing auto engagements in the cells. I've greenlight passed all mod checks and requirements. no conflicting scripts, and invites work just fine. however, For some reason auto engagements fail and are blocked do to an allowance issue.

I have all cell types checked for allowing creatures to engage but yet that isn't being applied for some reason. any support here would be much appreciated. 

thanks in advance.

p.s. PC outfit is set to be considered nude in Sexlab plus creatures are allowed as inviting does work. just not the auto engagements.

This looks like a compatibility issue with Random Invite Animations. An old version of that mod overrides the SLAC Utility script and prevents recently added location restrictions from working properly.

Reinstall Aroused Creatures and make sure that it overrides everything. If you want the RIA animations then check the support thread for that mod for a compatible DAR conversion.

39 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

This looks like a compatibility issue with Random Invite Animations. An old version of that mod overrides the SLAC Utility script and prevents recently added location restrictions from working properly.

Reinstall Aroused Creatures and make sure that it overrides everything. If you want the RIA animations then check the support thread for that mod for a compatible DAR conversion.

Thank you for the help, I would never had thought that RIA would overwrite that. fixed it now.

On 6/6/2021 at 12:16 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

And you're sure that armor has not been set as naked in the SexLab Aroused MCM? You'll need to be wearing it when opening the MCM to see the setting.

The SexLab Aroused naked armor setting is actually a faction applied to the actor wearing the armor. If you have a long frequency on SLA updates (the default is 15 minutes) then this faction may not be updated promptly. You can reduce the scan delay as low as it will go - never noticed any performance issues with this.

You can use More Informative Console to check if the faction is present on the actor.

100% sure.image.thumb.jpg.e9244193b4853e8a9befdbeb0356d37c.jpg

22 minutes ago, dragootaku said:

100% sure.

Something else must be going on there as I've just tested this with that exact modded armor (Cassandra Frost Witch Robe) on the PC and the Only When Naked option appears to be working as expected for it.

I'll need to see a papyrus log for a game in which Papyrus logging and the SLAC Debug option are enabled and where you encounter this issue.

Hey there, I'm having a bug where I can't feed as a werewolf. I just end up looting things instead. Any idea why?
The only mods I downloaded before this started happening were SL Kidnapped, ABMM, and this one.

EDIT: Apologies, I figured it out. Horny Creatures was fiddling with tags needed for the werewolf mod i have installed to work. A simple switch in the load order fixed it.

Edited by Tanden22

I'm having an issue where no engagements happen, or even attempt to happen at all. All of my other SL mods work perfectly fine, SLAC just seems to not be working.  dropping my papyrus log, any help appreciated, i have no idea what to look for in it

papyrus log

edit: seems the log was incomplete, checked it again and there was more, updated the log

Edited by ElvenWrath
35 minutes ago, ElvenWrath said:

I'm having an issue where no engagements happen, or even attempt to happen at all. All of my other SL mods work perfectly fine, SLAC just seems to not be working.  dropping my papyrus log, any help appreciated, i have no idea what to look for in it

papyrus log

edit: seems the log was incomplete, checked it again and there was more, updated the log

A lot errors in that log. looks like there are SLAC scripts installed that are long out of date.

Completely uninstall Aroused Creatures, make a new save then reinstall it making sure that it overrides everything.

28 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

A lot errors in that log. looks like there are SLAC scripts installed that are long out of date.

Completely uninstall Aroused Creatures, make a new save then reinstall it making sure that it overrides everything.

im sorry to say that im simply dumb. i had the old LE beta version of aroused creatures installed instead of the most recent version from here with the LE tweak mod to convert the SE version to LE. it works fine now that ive got the right stuff installed lmao.

Having an issue where every single creature says "this creature is not interested in mating with you" 100% of the time, and no creatures will ever attempt to mate with the player character or any NPCs. I set every single arousal threshold to zero, enabled MM and FF animations, and still nothing. When I use N highlight and check creatures, they do show up as arroused, but none of them will ever mate.

Edit: Nevermind, because Sexlab framework is idiotic, creature animations are disabled unless you turn them on in Sexlab. After that, mod works great. Now all the Dawnstar guards are getting raped by horny horses who were clearly sexually frustrated by SL's stupid default block of creature animations preventing them from getting out their desires... ?

Edited by fmilluminatus
2 hours ago, vito0661513 said:

Sorry about my poor english.

Do you plan to create patch with Demonic Creatures?

I wish to see they work together.

Not familiar with that particular mod. But if the new creatures have the appropriate keywords and there are animations available for them they should work with Aroused Creatures without patching.

2 hours ago, BruhMoment4444 said:

The creatures won't persue or anything. I can't even do the invite thing. I can't open dialog either. I have sexlab, and enabled creature animations. I even have the hentai collar active and equipped.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page after a failed invite. Hover over the name of the creature or PC to see a description of the cause and potential solutions at the bottom of the menu.

Aroused Creatures does not need patching for individual creature support. The creatures just need the ActorTypeCreature keyword and for there to be animations for that race registered in SexLab.

55 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page after a failed invite. Hover over the name of the creature or PC to see a description of the cause and potential solutions at the bottom of the menu.

Aroused Creatures does not need patching for individual creature support. The creatures just need the ActorTypeCreature keyword and for there to be animations for that race registered in SexLab.

Sexlab and creature framework see the creature but Aroused Creatures doesn't see it as an actor. How can add keywords to creatures or items (like armours)?

1 hour ago, BruhMoment4444 said:

Sexlab and creature framework see the creature but Aroused Creatures doesn't see it as an actor. How can add keywords to creatures or items (like armours)?

Just took a quick look at the mod and it looks like most of the creature use a vanilla race which means they should inherit the normal creature keywords. It should be noted that some of them are actually NPCs and not creatures at all (which means they are using the NPC skeleton and so are not handled by the creature animation system in SexLab).

To know what is happening I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which the issue is seen and where Aroused Creatures Debug option is enabled in the MCM.

• 3 weeks later...

can't get any creatures to engage in anything. just says they're not interested, when i checked help it says "NOVICTIMS". I went thru Sexlab and Aroused both trying to see what would be preventing the creatures from engaging and couldn't find anything. Creature Animations & Match Gender are both enabled, for example and i've got Hentai Creatures to work properly it just seems for some reason Aroused doesn't want to recognize my character or something along those lines. 

2 hours ago, CuriousDogman said:

can't get any creatures to engage in anything. just says they're not interested, when i checked help it says "NOVICTIMS". I went thru Sexlab and Aroused both trying to see what would be preventing the creatures from engaging and couldn't find anything. Creature Animations & Match Gender are both enabled, for example and i've got Hentai Creatures to work properly it just seems for some reason Aroused doesn't want to recognize my character or something along those lines. 

NOVICTIMS means that the creature could not find any valid NPC targets within the engage radius.

Check the failure codes in the NPC column in the Help page to see why they may not be valid. You might also try increasing the engage radius in the general settings page.

Otherwise I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which the Aroused Creatures Dubus option is enabled and you are seeing the issue.