26 minutes ago, Akantorz said:

This might be the dumbest question on here, but how do I raise the arousal level of animals? I keep finding ones with 0 arousal. The only time I've managed to get the arousal level higher than 0 was with the key that initializes arousal. The arousal and pursuit states work, they just don't happen. Is it suppose to be rare? Or is there a way to increase the frequency of horny critters? Thanks ahead of time!

By default SexLab Aroused only calculates nearby actors' arousal levels once every fifteen minutes. You can reconfigure this to check every fifteen seconds instead.

If you are still seeing issues with arousal not increasing automatically over time then it may be a bug in SLA. One bug I've come across myself was blocking of all arousal increases because SLA thought there was an active SexLab animation even though none were running. This can usually be seen in the papyrus log.

11 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I think you'll need to take a look at Devious Devices Integration which is most likely responsible for the animation overrides. Aroused Creatures itself only selects animations based on race, gender and consent.

Thank you very much.
Could you tell me at which place in your code it triggers the animation from sexlab?

/edit: because before I head over to DDI I would like to test a bit ?

3 hours ago, 03368020 said:

Thank you very much.
Could you tell me at which place in your code it triggers the animation from sexlab?

/edit: because before I head over to DDI I would like to test a bit ?

You'll find the SexLab thread initialised in the StartCreatureSex() function in slac_Utility.psc around line 2100. The first 300 lines in that function are basically checking if an animation should happen at all and then building a list of suitable animations.

3 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

when I try to access the menu there’s no options at all.

That sounds like an installation issue. Make sure that the downloaded mod archive is not corrupted (7-Zip > Test Archive) and that all files are correctly extracted.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

That sounds like an installation issue. Make sure that the downloaded mod archive is not corrupted (7-Zip > Test Archive) and that all files are correctly extracted.

Not sure what it was, but I started a new game and it's working fine now. Luckily I hadn't put too much time into that save

1 hour ago, UrFaveComrade said:

Not sure what it was, but I started a new game and it's working fine now. Luckily I hadn't put too much time into that save

There should not be any issue installing mid game. You could try a clean save (uninstall SLAC, make a new save, then reinstall).

Otherwise I would need to see a papyrus log to know what happened there.

Still, at least you have it working.

Hello, I got a problem with the mod.
Whenever some creature "is willing to mate" with my character, they almost immediately "lose interest" after I press invite button and animation begins. With the high chance I still get to engage into an act, but it counts as non-consesual cause a creature forces itself on my character.

1 hour ago, GeJorge said:

Hello, I got a problem with the mod.
Whenever some creature "is willing to mate" with my character, they almost immediately "lose interest" after I press invite button and animation begins. With the high chance I still get to engage into an act, but it counts as non-consesual cause a creature forces itself on my character.

"Lose interest" is usually indicative of a pursuit scene failing. There are a number of situations that will lead to this but some are impacted by script lag which means you will see a failure message but the engagement will succeed anyway.

If you are seeing it while inviting then it's likely that the direct invitation is interrupting or being interrupted by a pursuit. It should be harmless. You might want to try altering the arousal thresholds for invite and automated settings to make invitation easier and pursuit less common - this should make it less likely for a creature you are trying to invite starting a pursuit at the same time.

Hey I have another question, so I finally managed to fix the issue where my arousal with animals was not going up...Now I'm getting many invites from animals. However, whenever I get one from something hostile, like a wolf or a saber cat. they attack, they don't even use the defeat mod instead. Giants work just fine, but the beasts are just attacking me. I find this odd since Defeat and arouse works PERFECTLY for humans. If they are aroused, they can defeat me and go for rape, but if they aren't, they just kill me. So I'm just trying to find out why they do that. Is it a setting in defeat?

2 hours ago, Akantorz said:

Hey I have another question, so I finally managed to fix the issue where my arousal with animals was not going up...Now I'm getting many invites from animals. However, whenever I get one from something hostile, like a wolf or a saber cat. they attack, they don't even use the defeat mod instead. Giants work just fine, but the beasts are just attacking me. I find this odd since Defeat and arouse works PERFECTLY for humans. If they are aroused, they can defeat me and go for rape, but if they aren't, they just kill me. So I'm just trying to find out why they do that. Is it a setting in defeat?

Aroused Creatures should not be engaging hostile creatures at all (since it does not handle combat).

There are some circumstances where enemy creatures will pursue you (this is a shortfall in the information provided to ID aggressors outside of combat) but that pursuit should fail at the end at which point combat will likely start and Defeat will take over.

As far as I know Defeat does not use arousal levels at all so it should not make a difference to the chance of assault vs kill. This sounds like an issue with Defeat rather than Aroused Creatures.

Im not sure what's going on, everything is installed fine no problems etc, but when I talk to the animals and do "Maybe *npc* can satisfy you" the animal just walks up to the npc, they stand there lookin at each other for no reason and nothing happens then they go back to original spots. It's like its not initiating something TO do whatever, any help is welcomed and thanks.

6 hours ago, whatAmIdo1n said:

Im not sure what's going on, everything is installed fine no problems etc, but when I talk to the animals and do "Maybe *npc* can satisfy you" the animal just walks up to the npc, they stand there lookin at each other for no reason and nothing happens then they go back to original spots. It's like its not initiating something TO do whatever, any help is welcomed and thanks.

Are you able to start SL animations with creatures by other means? If not then there may be an issue with the SexLab installation or configuration.

After a failed dialogue option check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page to see a list of recent failure codes. Hove your pointer over one to see a description and possible solution at the bottom. This page will also list potential configuration issues.

If there is still a problem I would need to see a Papyrus log for a game in which this is happening.

2 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

is there a way to make it so creatures never refuse an invitation? I tried different settings in the MCM and couldnt figure it out

If I could share my profile I would because for me it works like 90% of the time just not the same creature right after they finish. But for me it seems to work for every first encounter. I just did creature arousal threshold 30 PC arousal threshold 15 and invite threshold 5. Any setting with the option "adaptive" I picked it, suitor arousal I have set 15 and creature framework arousal I set 30. Also required arousal I picked "either".

I went 30 because I didn't need to be chased every second I'm trying to adventure. Also sexlab aroused I turn cellscan frequency to 15 (minimum value). I don't know if there was anything else I did but this tends to work. Also a mod for cells to respawn each day has been nice for me.

Any mod that tries to figure out what value means my character is aroused I have set to 15 because it's not too high or too low.

5 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

is there a way to make it so creatures never refuse an invitation? I tried different settings in the MCM and couldnt figure it out

After a failed engagement check Aroused Creatures MCM > Help to see why it failed. Highlight a failure code for the PC/NPC or Creature to see an explanation and possible solution at the bottom of the menu.

2 hours ago, agmoyer955 said:

If I could share my profile I would

You can. After saving profiles find and share the numbered files in Data/SKSE/Plugins/Arousedcreatures. The digit at the end of a file name is the profile slot the file applies to and can be changed to determine which slot the profile will appear in.

1 hour ago, mrtorq said:

can we get tame beast option so that the attacking creature will not attack anyone once it has been satisfied ---if hostile creatures is allowed under certain circumstances

You could try this one though you would need to run it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert it to SE. If I recall correctly it includes the ability to tame creatures via sex.

Hi, sorry to answer to an old topic but I have a problem

I use Animal Mansion and the scene with the skeevers don't play because apparently I don't have the animation
I have More Nasty Critters, Creature Framework, Zaz Animation pack but not Billy's animation (because my FNIS run out of limit with it)

Do you have an idea of how I could activate the skeevers animations ?

(Also, is defeat a hard requirement or not ? since I use one with nature I don't I'll use it anymore)

2 hours ago, Shinokishi said:

Hi, sorry to answer to an old topic but I have a problem

I use Animal Mansion and the scene with the skeevers don't play because apparently I don't have the animation
I have More Nasty Critters, Creature Framework, Zaz Animation pack but not Billy's animation (because my FNIS run out of limit with it)

Do you have an idea of how I could activate the skeevers animations ?

(Also, is defeat a hard requirement or not ? since I use one with nature I don't I'll use it anymore)

Billy's pack definitely has a bunch of Skeever animations. Make sure you've registered them via the SLAL MCM.

If you are certain these animations are registered then this may be an issue with the SexLan registry. Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click on Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Defeat is not a hard requirement. If it is not installed at all then you will not see any struggle meters during non-consensual animations - that's the only thing it's needed for. If you do not want to use Defeat but still want the struggle meters then install Defeat but leave the ESP disabled in your load order. Even if Defeat is installed and enabled in your load order it will remain inactive until it is manually activated in the MCM.

15 hours ago, dragootaku said:

Even with the only mate while naked option checked I'm getting forced into engagements while clothed.

The Only When Naked option looks for any equipped item with the keyword KeywordArmorCuirass or KeywordClothingBody. If an actor is using modded armour that does not carry those keywords then they will be treated as naked by SLAC. Clothing items will also be ignored if it is set as naked armour in the SexLab Aroused MCM.

If I'm playing a female with a schlong (futa), what setting in SLAC should I use that would allow her in a scene regardless of whether SL has her set as male or female? I keep getting NOMALEANIM failures whatever I do if she's set to male (with a schlong, of course, but still capable of receiving).

14 hours ago, theblindbat said:

NOMALEANIM failures

Do you have any animations installed for male NPCs with the creature race in question? If you do then make sure they have been registered via SLAL. If they are still not showing up then it may be an issue with the SexLab animation registry, in which case use SexLab MCM > Rebuild & CLean > Clean System. Keep in mind you will need to reconfigure SexLab and re-register you animations afterwards.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:35 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Billy's pack definitely has a bunch of Skeever animations. Make sure you've registered them via the SLAL MCM.

If you are certain these animations are registered then this may be an issue with the SexLan registry. Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click on Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Defeat is not a hard requirement. If it is not installed at all then you will not see any struggle meters during non-consensual animations - that's the only thing it's needed for. If you do not want to use Defeat but still want the struggle meters then install Defeat but leave the ESP disabled in your load order. Even if Defeat is installed and enabled in your load order it will remain inactive until it is manually activated in the MCM.

I managed to get the new animations and everything work well

Thank you very much for your help