Devious Devices for Him (Reboot)

Devious Devices for Him (Reboot)

View File

Devious Devices for Him (Rebooted)

To start I want to be very clear that I take NO credit for the meshes and/or textures in this mod, below you can read in the credit section of who did the real work on this, all I did was use existing meshes and textures , thank those that deserve the credit for the hard work :)

See below for what was added to work with DD 4.0

20180603010033_1.thumb.jpg.c30e9009643a48c5d352b46ce26d9981.jpg

( Copied from DD for Him version 9)

What's in this mod:

Male meshes for most DD assets and expansion items and an .esp to assign them. Includes minor tweaks to DD such as gender neutral item descriptions and text pop-ups (full version only).

Description:

This mod is designed around making Devious Devices compatible with male characters (specifically the SoS body type). It picks up where KestrelSky's , Wasp, Skullered left off. It now includes male specific meshes for every item in DD assets and expansion (still a few more pieces to work on)apart from vaginal gear. Even the high heel boots, the iron chastity belt and the padded bra now have a male mesh. The same functionality is maintained for female characters, so this mod is also ideal if you just want devices for male NPCs.

About Body-types:

This mod is designed for Schlongs of Skyrim. Apparently it can also work for SAM if you do not use the 'Samson' or 'Samuel' bodies, however I cannot guarantee that it will be flawless for that body mod as I have neither designed for this mod for it, or tested it for SAM.

This mod causes chastity belt items to also occupy slot 52 in order to hide the SoS penis, as such this may give you visual problems with female meshes if you use a mod that gives females a penis.

SoS Bodybuilder body type is not supported and there are no plans to do so.

Download options:

I have not checked to make sure these patches are still viable in a long time, use at your own risk.

A compatibility patch is available for Captured Dreams, which adds male meshes for the Captured Dreams reskinned DD items, in addition all Captured Dreams items now display an inventory image for male characters. The patch contains an .esp only and is not compatible with the "Assets only" version of For Him. (Last updated 16 Nov, 2014 - cleaned up some redundant stuff).

A compatibility patch is available for Kimy's Deviously Cursed Loot v2.6. Credit for this patch goes to Sathar who created it.

If for whatever reason you need a past version, please contact me.

Requirements:

Skyrim (expansions not needed),
Sexlab Framework,
Sexlab Aroused,
DD Assets, Integration and Expansion,
Zaz Animation Pack,
Schlongs of Skyrim

Does not require KestrelSky's Male Addon, however if you wish to use the cockring that's included in his mod but not in mine, you can install his mod and put it before this one in the load order and it'll work just fine.

Please let me know which DD mods you find work well with this mod and which ones don't so I can put that information here and consider additional compatibility patches as needed.

Known Issues / What still needs doing:

Main things:

-Elf specific collars (they have a much thinner neck than humans).
-Cock cage for iron belt, maybe something for the harness too.
-Scripting tweaks for gender neutral top left text 
-Something something vaginal plugs (right now my advice is to just ignore them if you get one equipped on you)..

-Catsuits

-make mashes for beast races

-hoods

(Please keep in mind that it will take a bit of time to make the meshes because of my job, I really didn't have the time to convert this, but Its been hanging out there forever so I took my day off and half of the night to convert it, the other stuff will get done, just be patient)

Credits:

Skullered for version 9 of this mod.
Veladarius for version 7 of this mod.
KestrelSky for his DD Male Addon mod (the predecessor to this mod).
All the DD team for the DD mods.
Rydin for his inventory meshes.
Sathar for his compatibility patch for Kimy's Cursed Loot mod.

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You have been busy....I will take a look at the stuff and see if i get it to work in SE, if you don't mind.

I would appreciate it

7 minutes ago, ManuelMoreno said:

mph! mm?

zadx_piercingVShockSoulInventory "Vaginal / PA Piercing"

zadx_piercingVCommonSoulInventory "Vaginal / PA Piercing (CommonSoulgem)"

working on it today ;)

25 minutes ago, Choppytehbear said:

Hmm. Does this work if they are equipped on NPC's? I would like Sven to stop raping me whenever I sleep, despite the fact I killed him months ago (in game).

hahaha, that made me laugh and yes it they will work on other npcs

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

One script, just nifs and an esp....  What, no textures? This is too easy...  

Devious Devices For HimSE.esp

nice work! thanks, I have more to do, amd working on the catsuits right now, hopefully will have everything done today :), if you want to transfer it after I finish everything, can I include your work in the download? with credit to you of course, or if you want to upload it as your own for SE I am all for that as well :)

Great to see someone taking this up and updating it to catch up with current DD.  While I don't use a male PC or put DD on many NPCs, your work here will probably help a *lot* of people that would want to provide male support in their mods or convert current mods to support males but don't have a working set of assets to start with.

So thanks for stepping up and making it happen for all those peeps.

24 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

nice work! thanks, I have more to do, amd working on the catsuits right now, hopefully will have everything done today :), if you want to transfer it after I finish everything, can I include your work in the download? with credit to you of course, or if you want to upload it as your own for SE I am all for that as well :)

If you load an SE version up here it will get a bit lost. Because of the other things I'm dealing with now I would prefere the role of a technical 'advisor' and keep the control over the files to you. Hell, dealing with DD and DCL without being in this stuff... I just needed it as dependencie... same for ZAZ. I'm doing this to get things going in SE. And I need at least a few checks before we give it a go. And I have to take a closer look at the nifs. If you have it ready, I will do the conversion and dicuss everything else later.  

22 minutes ago, CGi said:

Wow... you're fast! Again!
Thanks for the work you put into this! Marcurio might not be so thankfull tho. He's annoying me, so it's about time. ^^

haha, no problem, I realize instead of bitching about very little for the male character I should do something about it ?, This will not be perfect since I do not have the time right now to make meshes, but I am using meshes made by the peeps who created and worked on this so when something is equipped to a male, its not invisible, for example when the catsuit is equipped to a male the body will be a harness with the catsuit colars, the boots and long gloves will be just that with matching colors and the gas mask has a little clipping in the back of the head but will have to do for now :)

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If you load an SE version up here it will get a bit lost. Because of the other things I'm dealing with now I would prefere the role of a technical 'advisor' and keep the control over the files to you. Hell, dealing with DD and DCL without being in this stuff... I just needed it as dependencie... same for ZAZ. I'm doing this to get things going in SE. And I need at least a few checks before we give it a go. And I have to take a closer look at the nifs. If you have it ready, I will do the conversion and dicuss everything else later.  

Am going to try and finish it tonight but that is a lofty goal but when I do I will let you know and thank you so much

24 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I feel a bit responsible for getting you into this....

lol naw...I just have one of those " once I get something in my head" type of attitudes, and honestly I have wanted to get this back and going for a while

2 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

lol naw...I just have one of those " once I get something in my head" type of attitudes, and honestly I have wanted to get this back and going for a while

Getting things going. Good attitude and a Highway to Hell. At least I will have a little fun with DCL myself.

Amazing i was just thinking about this as i like to have my slaves be male its great you updated this :D

Will this work with 

2 hours ago, bishlapped said:

what tool do you use to refit the meshes?

I haven't f=refit ant meshes, I just used the ones others have already created, but when I get to it probably blender

1 hour ago, Risamei said:

Amazing i was just thinking about this as i like to have my slaves be male its great you updated this :D

Will this work with 

It should work with it, If you load them both up let me know

46 minutes ago, KestrelSky said:

This looks awesome, I'm so glad to see the conversions continued! Will try the SE version when it's all said and done, looking forward to it!

It was you who started it all :)

Seems like there has been a demand....

google for KGTools... it allows you to move clothes from one body to another. I made some stuff by moving the _0 female to the _0 male and from there to _1 male.  It is quite simple to handle. Try out the padding option, to reduce clipping. And don't fear to use one male dress for more than one Female dress, Guys don't have so much choice when it comes to clthing. We got used to it....

On your main page, I can see that you are using a compilation of mods, like Tigersan's textures, but which mod is Jenassa's face from?