Devious Devices for Him (Reboot)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to say I play a male character and I absolutely love your work - male-playing people get really sidelined when it comes to LL mods. So this is an utter godsend. On behalf of the minority, sincerely thank you for the time and effort. It's a tough old world for us male players around here - though I have managed to do a lot of work on altering my preferred mods for a male-orientated scenario for personal use, I've never been able to figure out how the heck I'm supposed to alter outfits to fit males without making them appear twice on the in-game model, despite all the googling I do. So thank you!

One day I'll figure that crap out and upload it, I swear, cos I'd commit everything to it to save the game-breaking annoyance of being mostly invisible a lot of the time on LL mods.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:49 PM, typoking1107 said:

Will this be updated to include the stuff from 4.3 because there's a lot of neat stuff available like the tape gags.

maybe, I havent had a lot of time to mod or game for while some time,  do to building a new house and work, but If I do find the time, maybe thru the Christmas season I will make a update, because I play as a male as well, so once I get it to work in my game I will upload a update

17 hours ago, AstridP said:

Just to say I play a male character and I absolutely love your work - male-playing people get really sidelined when it comes to LL mods. So this is an utter godsend. On behalf of the minority, sincerely thank you for the time and effort. It's a tough old world for us male players around here - though I have managed to do a lot of work on altering my preferred mods for a male-orientated scenario for personal use, I've never been able to figure out how the heck I'm supposed to alter outfits to fit males without making them appear twice on the in-game model, despite all the googling I do. So thank you!

One day I'll figure that crap out and upload it, I swear, cos I'd commit everything to it to save the game-breaking annoyance of being mostly invisible a lot of the time on LL mods.

Thanks , yes I am with you, us Male PC is a dying breed haha, never thought I would see the day when pretending to be a girl was the "cool thing" but hey, too each thier own

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually using the SSE conversion but I figure it might be better to ask on the original mod page:

Does this mod play nice with SoS add-ons that add dickgirls or other SoS add-ons on females (as possible when using this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7549-skyfem-all-npcs-now-female-special-edition/ while using the option that characters remain tagged as male), or does this cause ugly stuff? And if it does not play nice, is there a (SSE or converted to SSE) mod or compatibility patch for this?

• 4 months later...
On 12/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, Cubrethil said:

Is the patch for Deviously Cursed Loot still available somewhere?

It's still here in this version incase you didn't find it:

It's a bit lacklustre though with the newer versions of CL - I can't make meshes, so if anyone's managed to get/make meshes for catsuits and all the other bits and pieces I can mop up the rest of it as I've done most of it anyway - messages and dialogues etc. included. If Kimy's fine with it I can update that patch.

Not sure how far Caden's got but I've done a bit of work of converting belts to Vivi's cages, and I'm working on possibly changing v plugs to cock rings as a solution for that particular leap of imagination if anyone's down for that? Otherwise all the dialogs and messages could just be redirected to pretend there's two plugs in the same place which would be less fiddly but infinitely less interesting.

(Honest, a month ago I could barely figure out how to even open xEdit ... thanks lockdown!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the skyrim special edition version is it possible to disable the vaginal piercings/breast chest place and other female objects and especially the female moaning, That is the worst part and that part is what is stopping me from getting this mod, so is there any solution to this as of yet? Could you update this further if you have the time?

Thanks...

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, AstridP said:

It's still here in this version incase you didn't find it:

It's a bit lacklustre though with the newer versions of CL - I can't make meshes, so if anyone's managed to get/make meshes for catsuits and all the other bits and pieces I can mop up the rest of it as I've done most of it anyway - messages and dialogues etc. included. If Kimy's fine with it I can update that patch.

Not sure how far Caden's got but I've done a bit of work of converting belts to Vivi's cages, and I'm working on possibly changing v plugs to cock rings as a solution for that particular leap of imagination if anyone's down for that? Otherwise all the dialogs and messages could just be redirected to pretend there's two plugs in the same place which would be less fiddly but infinitely less interesting.

(Honest, a month ago I could barely figure out how to even open xEdit ... thanks lockdown!)

Hey if you are still working on that updated patch I would love to know more. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, AhrkEkMulaag said:

Hey if you are still working on that updated patch I would love to know more. 

Yes - though I did get a little distracted and started making an entire compendium of male patches for various LL mods and I'm sensing a post coming up, heh

There are a couple of issues with missing meshes I'm trying to sort (catsuits etc) and yet to take decisive action on what to do about the armoured bikinis/mini dresses etc.

3 hours ago, AstridP said:

Yes - though I did get a little distracted and started making an entire compendium of male patches for various LL mods and I'm sensing a post coming up, heh

There are a couple of issues with missing meshes I'm trying to sort (catsuits etc) and yet to take decisive action on what to do about the armoured bikinis/mini dresses etc.

Awesome I am looking forward to your patches

How long do you think you will have the catsuits and cock cages completed for this mod? I'm genuinely considering putting my sassy argonian twink role play on pause until that is completed. Let me know if you think that could be realistically soon or if I should just keep playing and disable chastity belts and catsuits. I really like the idea about the cock cages for the belt replacer. Have you considered collaborating with the author that made Vivis Cock Cages?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

By the way, if you're still planning to update it, can you make a version without requiring DD Expansions? Because I've seen a lot of mods that only requiring DD Assets and DD Integration, and it works just fine. And your mod only showing the meshes and textures from DDA, not from DDX. Maybe it could limit your goal, and besides, DDX is too huge to download and if it doesn't function properly with DD for Him, that would be a waste.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let y'all know where we are, I've had a chat with Caden and he's off being awesome, so has graciously granted me permission to take over this mod, so in due time I'll be making a new topic for it.

It's a pretty huge project and I'm wading my way through about 200 armour pieces individually. I'm also adding a HDT variant so armours will expand on belly if you're so inclined. There's also huge changes in 'maleifying' everything from books to perks across the entire DD framework.

The cock cages conversion is pretty much a go for the DD framework and pending chat with a couple of people that'll be there. In that topic as well will be a bunch of patches for popular LL mods including the latest Cursed Loot, Equip etc.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, razorphon said:

By the way, if you're still planning to update it, can you make a version without requiring DD Expansions? Because I've seen a lot of mods that only requiring DD Assets and DD Integration, and it works just fine. And your mod only showing the meshes and textures from DDA, not from DDX. Maybe it could limit your goal, and besides, DDX is too huge to download and if it doesn't function properly with DD for Him, that would be a waste.

This is definitely an option.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let y'all know where we are, I've had a chat with Caden and he's off being awesome, so has graciously granted me permission to take over this mod, so in due time I'll be making a new topic for it.

It's a pretty huge project and I'm wading my way through about 200 armour pieces individually. I'm also adding a HDT variant so armours will expand on belly if you're so inclined. There's also huge changes in 'maleifying' everything from books to perks across the entire DD framework.

The cock cages conversion is pretty much a go for the DD framework and pending chat with a couple of people that'll be there. In that topic as well will be a bunch of patches for popular LL mods including the latest Cursed Loot, Equip etc.

This is definitely an option.

I just realized I failed to communicate in this thread that DD For Him has since been included in DD 5.0, with updates to it by me.

Every item should be covered in the version that I provided except some of the new items that were added in 5.0.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 12:56 AM, Skullered said:

I just realized I failed to communicate in this thread that DD For Him has since been included in DD 5.0, with updates to it by me.

Every item should be covered in the version that I provided except some of the new items that were added in 5.0.

Sweet, lemme check it out but that's saved me a lot of pain! Thanks a lot. ❤️