Devious Devices for Him (Reboot)

56 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Oh I get into the haha..funny thing is I would rather be the one putting this on a female, but will not argue if she does on me as well ?

? the too

I think one of the differences for me, is that I can see the appeal for players to put this stuff on females and just have them parade around Skyrim in it. But as a Male character, just having him standing around in it does nothing for me. There needs to be more interaction with the NPCs to make it interesting. Like DD Helpers for example. I got to Breezehome and Lydia says she want's to see her Thane tied up........OK. She puts the stuff on him, and immediately disappears into the Alchemy station. Apparently, mixing herbs was more interesting than her Thane all bound up just standing there.  it makes me wonder why no one ever created one-shot paired animation idles involving teasing and torment.

"Lookout, there's a mosquito on your ass!.........I Got it!"

"Oh, terribly sorry, I didn't mean to snag on your piercing down there"

"I think you got a little too close....brushing up against me there"

"no, I wasn't pinching you, I was just pulling off the remains of that mosquito"

"Here, let me flick off the rest of those remains, I missed a spot"

Guard 1: "Someone urinated a threat against the Jarl on the wall?"

Guard 2: "Yeah, analysis showed it belongs to The Dragonborn, but it's the Housecarl's handwriting"

15 hours ago, CGi said:

it has full male support but be carefull because it uses own and partially outdated scripts what can mess with DD4 and 4.1.

I'm quite sure the latest version of my mod is compatible with 4.0, I haven't looked into the changes for 4.1, but 4.0 compatibility is a definite "Yes" (I did miss the Gold and Silver items, however), it's only Devious Devices For Him (Version 9, the one prior to this reboot) that contain incompatible scripts as far as I know.

My mod contains no scripts whatsoever, and has install options for either 3.3b and 4.0.

I don't have a problem with anyone taking the meshes I made as long as it follows Zadil's permissions which were recently listed on DD:A (See the mod page's FAQ).

One problem I have however is that separating the meshes into two different mods will over complicate development, and leave the other one in the dark because it hasn't caught up yet, leading to situations where one gender/race has no proper meshes made for them yet, while the other does.

Ideally all of these different compatibility/refit mods should be made into a single mod and have development focused on making every combination of race and gender compatible, rather than focusing on one specific combination, as it causes one of the mods to lag behind the other and leaving certain players in the dark waiting for their own combination to be updated to match the other.

1 hour ago, Skullered said:

I'm quite sure the latest version of my mod is compatible with 4.0, I haven't looked into the changes for 4.1, but 4.0 compatibility is a definite "Yes" (I did miss the Gold and Silver items, however), it's only Devious Devices For Him (Version 9, the one prior to this reboot) that contain incompatible scripts as far as I know.

My mod contains no scripts whatsoever, and has install options for either 3.3b and 4.0.

I don't have a problem with anyone taking the meshes I made as long as it follows Zadil's permissions which were recently listed on DD:A (See the mod page's FAQ).

One problem I have however is that separating the meshes into two different mods will over complicate development, and leave the other one in the dark because it hasn't caught up yet, leading to situations where one gender/race has no proper meshes made for them yet, while the other does.

Ideally all of these different compatibility/refit mods should be made into a single mod and have development focused on making every combination of race and gender compatible, rather than focusing on one specific combination, as it causes one of the mods to lag behind the other and leaving certain players in the dark waiting for their own combination to be updated to match the other.

Had had devices stuck with DD4 and 4.1 so i patched used your meshes to create a simple patch for DD by linking them to the DD devices.
i found some unused meshes doing that with wich i could cover some more DD devices with beast race support.

Worked flawless after that, but i wish DD would integrate those meshes because now i got to create the same patch for DD4.1.

22 minutes ago, CGi said:

Had had devices stuck with DD4 and 4.1 so i patched used your meshes to create a simple patch for DD by linking them to the DD devices.
i found some unused meshes doing that with wich i could cover some more DD devices with beast race support.

Worked flawless after that, but i wish DD would integrate those meshes because now i got to create the same patch for DD4.1.

Can you tell me which devices you had issues with? I could have sworn I copied all armor VMADs in TES5Edit just to be sure everything was up to date.

There are a few armors I didn't touch because they weren't used at all, and some even lacked the required keywords and scripts to even be usable, a couple of panel gags being an example.

30 minutes ago, Skullered said:

Can you tell me which devices you had issues with? I could have sworn I copied all armor VMADs in TES5Edit just to be sure everything was up to date.

There are a few armors I didn't touch because they weren't used at all, and some even lacked the required keywords and scripts to even be usable, a couple of panel gags being an example.

Some gags and a few blindfolds got stuck. Can't remember which exactly though. Sorry.

But i would really love that to happen.

3 hours ago, bishlapped said:

I think one of the differences for me, is that I can see the appeal for players to put this stuff on females and just have them parade around Skyrim in it. But as a Male character, just having him standing around in it does nothing for me. There needs to be more interaction with the NPCs to make it interesting. Like DD Helpers for example. I got to Breezehome and Lydia says she want's to see her Thane tied up........OK. She puts the stuff on him, and immediately disappears into the Alchemy station. Apparently, mixing herbs was more interesting than her Thane all bound up just standing there.  it makes me wonder why no one ever created one-shot paired animation idles involving teasing and torment.

"no, I wasn't pinching you, I was just pulling off the remains of that mosquito"

Guard 2: "Yeah, analysis showed it belongs to The Dragonborn, but it's the Housecarl's handwriting"

You made me laugh my ass off but yes, you're absolutely right. As far as I know, if you want a reaction for your little wrapped up man beside DD Helpers, try Deviously Enslaved. NPC's will fly on him! (just like mosquitos) ?

25 minutes ago, White Banshee said:

You made me laugh my ass off but yes, you're absolutely right. As far as I know, if you want a reaction for your little wrapped up man beside DD Helpers, try Deviously Enslaved. NPC's will fly on him! (just like mosquitos) ?

THere is this one by Nibbles.......but I think it's the only one I found.

but it's not paired and it doesn't work with any DD.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Skullered said:

With your mod already being compatible there is no reason to transfer the meshes, people could just download in install your meshes, then I do not run into permission issues, thanks for your work on those meshes, glad to see someone has already done them :)

This mod is not something I can jump into fulltime was just trying to get more working with 4.0, so at anytime if anyone can further it quicker then I can, I am all for it

4 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Hahaha too funny

I am going to have one more version done by the weekend, all thanks will go to JerryJefferies for the straight jacket and to Pfiffy for doing some converting for SE, but the SE will need testing with SOS light and things like that, and thanks will all go out to everyone helping with bug reporting and feedback, consulting e ct.

I will put it all in description on release. After this release this weekend, my free time will dwindle again ( Only reason I has free time this past week was due to bad weather) so if anyone else want to continue this after that, feel free and if you needed help I have no doubt many here are willing, If noone wants to tackle it, I will get back to it here and there when time persist

23 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

FYI, the chain harness/boots/arms and the mittens do not appear on a male PC (despite the fact that the former is listed working in the mod's description yet).

Also the mask of shame as well as a few other Heretic collars do not scale with weight the player's like other items do. This is particularly bad with the mask on max weight, as it causes a large gap to appear around the bottom of the neck where the meshes don't line up properly.

Ok so I found what your talking about, these were ones I thought were all set because the DD team already had them set in the male slots as well but they had to be refit, so I got started tonight

20180606195251_2.thumb.jpg.3b8732a1e639df3c37f152bfb42db51a.jpg

15 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Ok so I found what your talking about, these were ones I thought were all set because the DD team already had them set in the male slots as well but they had to be refit, so I got started tonight

20180606195251_2.thumb.jpg.3b8732a1e639df3c37f152bfb42db51a.jpg

Well, I have never been into Bodyslide... Are there BS sets for him? 

Well the heretic stuff gives me some Headache for a SE Version..... 

On 6/6/2018 at 4:34 PM, CGi said:

it would solve a lot of problems... and if its only the permissions...

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I have never been into Bodyslide... Are there BS sets for him? 

Well the heretic stuff gives me some Headache for a SE Version..... 

yes I just scaled them from the original, Heretic has them the female nifs put on the male body as will in the files, I figured out how to load up the male body in bodyslider outfit, and scaled it to the sos body, I actually never realized the things you could do with the bodyslider outfiter

31 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

yes I just scaled them from the original, Heretic has them the female nifs put on the male body as will in the files, I figured out how to load up the male body in bodyslider outfit, and scaled it to the sos body, I actually never realized the things you could do with the bodyslider outfiter

This will make things easier, if they add further models in the future. I did that with KGTools. but setting up the lattice wasn't easy and it needed a bit of experimenting with the padding sliders to move from f to m. The body looked a bit starange after that. Are you done by week end? 

6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This will make things easier, if they add further models in the future. I did that with KGTools. but setting up the lattice wasn't easy and it needed a bit of experimenting with the padding sliders to move from f to m. The body looked a bit starange after that. Are you done by week end? 

yes I am done for a while as far as changing meshes, the only thing I am going to test this weekend is changing a few keywords to see if 'i can get the new stuff in DD4 to work with devious captures, but am not uploading anything

Let me thank you! I find it really great that you continue this mod. :)

For people like me who loves bdsm, but only play male characters, this mod is just a must-have.

P.S: In the OC Topic of DD for Him I recently upload a version of the Male Ebonite Ponyboots that are inclusive the missing NIO string. Maybe you want to add them.

PPS: When I equip the Ebonite Straitjacket on my male Khajitt, his penis disappear. 

6 minutes ago, Lyreal said:

For people like me who loves bdsm, but only play male characters, this mod is just a must-have.

P.S: In the OC Topic of DD for Him I recently upload a version of the Male Ebonite Ponyboots that are inclusive the missing NIO string. Maybe you want to add them.

PPS: When I equip the Ebonite Straitjacket on my male Khajitt, his penis disappear. 

Thank you, and yes I would love to add them, even thou another update my not be for a week of 2 please pm and send me the files

As far as the penis disappearing, yes that's cause of what the straightjacket covers, you have to go into the SOS mcm and make the straight jacket revealing armor and your penis will appear again (do this in SOS when wearing the straight jacket)

9 minutes ago, Lyreal said:

I will fix the penis disappearing in the next update :), just forgot to fix it this time, doing this update in a rush

2 hours ago, legendend said:

I find that when I equip the item in DDE like collar or cuffs with chain , the chain won't display in right position . Will you fix this out ?

BTW , you are so awesome!!!

I will in the next update thanks for letting me know, can you let me which collar orbited, by name next time it happens? I would appreciate it

Thanks but all the really hard work on this mod was done by people that started the mod before me

9 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I will in the next update thanks for letting me know, can you let me which collar orbited, by name next time it happens? I would appreciate it

Thanks but all the really hard work on this mod was done by people that started the mod before me

I think there is something wrong in my game. Every item in DD with chains ,those chains all display in wrong place.

Such as the iron hand cuffs, the chains of cuffs will show in the front of my hand ,it should be show between the cuffs!

I am using MO and re-install all my mods and build DD stuffs in BS.

I think your mod is OK and I did something wrong.

3 hours ago, legendend said:

I think there is something wrong in my game. Every item in DD with chains ,those chains all display in wrong place.

Such as the iron hand cuffs, the chains of cuffs will show in the front of my hand ,it should be show between the cuffs!

I am using MO and re-install all my mods and build DD stuffs in BS.

I think your mod is OK and I did something wrong.

Which chains and cuffs? I haven't seen this issue yet but I also didn't run mine thru bodyslider for the game. Did you try using showracemenu and changing to a female and seeing if it's the same, are you useng dd4.0? Upload a couple screen shots please

On 6/6/2018 at 2:42 PM, bishlapped said:

This should not get lost here.... I can still laugh about it, whenever it comes to my mind....