Devious Devices for Him (Reboot)

1 minute ago, bishlapped said:

@Piffy:

HAHA! I was looking at his earlier screenshot with Jenassa thinking, she needs to be tormenting him a little. The problem is that it's difficult to imagine those quotes spoken in the  Dunmer voice as it has no "playfulness" to it. 

6 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Thanks Pfiffy

Not for that... I will have to resave the esp and check if the new CK makes trouble, but for a general testing it should be enough for now.

Give it a shot and we see if it needs a bit more tweakinmg. If it does and I'm done with it you can thank me. 

4 hours ago, kiesu said:

Yess!

I've missed the guy stuff in my saves. Thank you for this, male equipment really adds that extra spice for switch play. Really happy to see someone with the skill picked up this mod ?

Thank you, I am glad you enjoy it

• 2 months later...

Trust me, people who play beast races, or who have them as followers, would LOVE things to be compatible for those races, male or female.

Most of us just roll our eyes and give up, and we don't speak out as often as we should.

But believe me, we ARE out here and there are a lot of us.

10 hours ago, Allannaa said:

Trust me, people who play beast races, or who have them as followers, would LOVE things to be compatible for those races, male or female.

Most of us just roll our eyes and give up, and we don't speak out as often as we should.

But believe me, we ARE out here and there are a lot of us.

There is a link on here for beast races that have been done already

On 8/29/2018 at 11:07 AM, razorphon said:

This is pretty good, but too bad it's not compatible with Isle of Mara mod. :(

It would be fun if both of those mods can be played together

Never played that, what makes it incompatible?

Just wanted to say thanks for restarting this mod! Really appreciate the effort.

For any who are interested: I'm using it with the cursed loot patch and with deviously enslaved and it kind of works. You have to disable the items that don't have meshes in the mcm for cursed loot and deviously enslaved and I've noticed that blacksmiths will take your money to remove high security devices but won't actually remove them, but other than that I've had no game breaking issues. For the high security devices, I just pay the fee the smith asks for and then remove the items using cursed loot's "free me" mcm option.

*edit* Looks like the blacksmith will remove some high security devices but maybe not all of them? Got leg cuffs removed but not the chastity bra.

Many thanks for the continued work on this mod. I maybe particularly dumb so excuse the questions. I find the majority of DD are invisible or make various body party invisible (hands/feet/schlong). Using sos and have assets/int/exp installed (latest versions). I have read that bodyslide is a requirement of dd but is this true for male pc/npc's too? After installing DD Assets/integration/expansion/dd for him (in that order) and running loot is their anything further i need to configure or install?  Getting DD for him to work has been an ongoing struggle for me so any help you could give me would be really appreciated. 

I use mod organizer and loot  to sort and don't get CTD's with the current limited list of mods i have installed but i don't think its a mod order issue i have. Devious devices has me beat so if anyone could please help. Thank you. Load order below from mod organizer  so in reverse order.

+No Menu and Loading Smoke
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Debauchery v4 1
+EstrusForSkyrim
+The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER
+M2M_Animations_9.00_AllTimedStages
+Cocksmen Village Redone 1.1
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+SKSE OUTPUT
+Eye of Beauty NPC eyes texture replacer
+SkyHunks V2.3 BSA
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SLAnimLoader
+SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2
+FNIS OUTPUT
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
+Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION
+UIExtensions
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+Devious Devices - Equip 351
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+SOS
+The Joy of Perspective
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
+RaceMenu
+Realistic Water Two
+Realistic Water Two ENB Textures
+Interesting NPCs
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Vivid Weathers ENB
+Vivid Weathers
+Lightning during Thunder Storms
+SkyUI
+Footprints v1 00 - Legendary
+DD For Him (Reboot 3.0) June 7, 2018
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+More Nasty Critters
+SexLabAroused V28b
+ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2
+ApachiiSkyHair
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+Schlong Power Stones
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One
*DLC: HighResTexturePack03
*DLC: HighResTexturePack02
*DLC: HighResTexturePack01
+Dragonborn ESM - Clean
*DLC: Dragonborn
+HearthFires ESM - Clean
*DLC: HearthFires
+Dawnguard ESM - Clean
*DLC: Dawnguard
+Update ESM - Clean

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there. Is anyone able to resume work on this mod to cover items not already covered? Specifically it would be good to get harnesses done as currently the harness is invisible and just replaces the schlong with a hole. I have limited skills in the area otherwise i would play around with it myself. Cheers

Holy shit an outfit mod that works for males. THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH. I need a company to phone me back already with a job offer so I can go back to donating to mod-maker's inboxes.

I do notice with Deviously cursed loot, I keep getting handed items that are not yet fitted to male characters. That's okay. It seems to be straight jackets and some of the other full-body outfits so far. I'm losing track of which items are coming from which mods, so I don't dare ask for yet more item conversions when I know you are focusing on similar already.

If anything, this mod is providing me with an excellent situation in which to start learning how to do this sort of thing, too. So I must thank you for that also. Especially because my dragonborn is a little gagged at the moment, and can't speak for himself. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! I seem to have a big issue with this mod or the devious expansion mod in my game. I Downloaded and installed both Devious devices assets, integration and expansion and after that i built all the items from the mods with batch build in bodyslide with my preferred preset. But when i try to make Males in my game equip the items, only the ones from the devious devices assets show up. Everything works with these. But the items from the expansion mod wont show up at all. All of them are invisible both for male and female in my game for some reason. Any idea what can cause this? I have not ran FNIS yet cause last time my game crashed because of too many animations. 

I saw that the mod should be compatible with almost all of the items from the expansion mod. And i have devious expansion 4.0 installed, along with integration 4.0. 

Hope someone can help  with this! 

Thanks in advance! 

• 1 month later...