I did not intend for there there to ever be a goodbye, the moment that I discovered Loverslab I fell in love with the forums and the majority of it's members. Many of you I have come to think of as friends, some as pain in the asses but all of you are a big part of why I Iiked LL and what kept me going.

A career change (back to my roots move) has brought about an end to my free time for the next 4 years. I do still have momements where I could post and BS and while I would love to do just that the temptation to talk about things the NDA forbids for me to disclose is to great. Even now I am faced with temptation to leak info that should be kept confidential.

It pains me to leave a community that I love and enjoyed being a part of, I will miss a great many of you and I wish all of you here at LL the absolute best. Should by chance or fate time permit at a later date I will return if I am able though I would not count on that being in the near future.

peace

Indeed the best of luck to you. No need ot be a stranger though. Besides, dont sweat the small stuff like NDAs. Who says we'd even be interested if it did involve boob anyway right? :P

Good luck man. Your presence within the community will be sorely missed.

Ta! Come visit again! Or I'll pluck out your eyes! :D

In all seriousness, best of luck with whatever the future has in store for you, we hope to see you again in the future! :)

What the fuck kind of NDA did you sign that is so inclusive as to make forum browsing a significant risk? For four years, no less?

Well, at any rate, good luck with it. Don't turn into too much of a hermit! LL will be here when you get back, I wager.

Good luck to you and in all your endeavors. Ever since I first began my voyage here, you've been a prominent figure and it is rather sad to hear you are leaving, though hopefully it's all for the best.

May not seem like a lot from a lowly member such as myself, but really, good wishes all the same.

I wish you well mate. I have not had the pleasure of getting to know you since I am fairly new here. But the little bit I did have a chance to see was a very nice person. I wish you well and hope to see you around in the future.

I have also noticed you as a major fixture with tutorials. And I myself am in need of a lot of those, so you will be missed in many ways

• 2 weeks later...