On 3/27/2019 at 9:37 PM, superspyro90 said:

I was somehow able to get the mod to work with the SE versions of Race Compatability, Animated Dragon Wings, and SOS

Again if you'll look at the Op you'll see where I made an SE conversion. Animated Dragon Wings as mentioned is very easily convertible to SE thanks to SabreGirl having already converted the animations for her mod.

20 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So I loaded up Real Flying and did some quick & dirty tweaks to link Birds to RF and I have to say it's seriously cool. I'm playing where you still have fall damage if you're stupid with the wings and I think that's the way to go--there's actually a little skill involved in using the wings. I'm not quite happy yet, there's some funkiness with the wing angle which I might be able to fix by tying my wing mesh to the RF rig. So I'm going to do that and then my next version will be based on RF instead of Dragon Wings.

woo someone made a Real Flying SE port so yay.

Okay, here's the thing.

The flying from Real Flying is a total win and if you're the PC it's worth it:

Spoiler

Flying 1.jpg

Flying 2.jpg

Flying 3.jpg

But Anton went with a much more compact look for the folded wings--his dragon wings look almost like a backpack--which does not look nearly as good with bird wings:

Spoiler

Folded New.jpg

And you lose the wings responding to sneak and attack modes. I don't know why he didn't carry those animations over from the other mod, but they don't seem to be there for the dragon wings either. 

This is what the old wings looked like folded, for contrast:

Spoiler

Folded Old 2.jpg

Folded old.jpg

And of course the NPCs don't fly, so for them you lose the sneak and attack animations, the folded wings don't look so good, and you don't get the flying. I'm almost inclined to require both flying mods so the PC can have the RF wings and the NPCs can have the original wings. The mods don't seem to conflict.

Gonna play more, but that's where I'm at now.

I'm still not getting the MMG schlongs for any female characters. I put Yiffy age + plugins and Bad Dog's Birds + Plugins at the bottom of the load order, right above Alternate Start, and I still only get gryphon schlongs for females.

I also have a comment. I LOVE that the feather crests react to emotion! I was hoping they did. I am not disappointed! It makes me want to edit my character to have the biggest crest available just because I wanna be all show-offy XD

I made my own personal texture for the white-tipped gull wings to match the bird I based my character Mitka off of. I'll post some screens in this reply.

Spoiler

Screens here to reduce clutter. I have no idea how to get rid of the UI. ALSO Mitka is a criminal. Violently slaughtering any person who attempts to arrest her. She lives among bandits for safety.... until the night that she becomes a werewolf.

https://imgur.com/ohetcRA

https://imgur.com/LASa7rj

https://imgur.com/eLs8H2e

https://imgur.com/OVfFVSF

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Nice pics. Glad you're enjoying the mod.

I don't think I ever rigged the female schlongs for anything but griffons.

That explains it! I am playing as a songbird, so now I know :)
I'm always coming up with new character ideas though because my imagination runs frantically on good days. I'm thinking of trying the gryphon race out because I already have a new idea. lol.

Keep us posted on the Real Flying integration. I'm interested in seeing progress reports just as much as actually testing it once available.

[EDIT]: I got screenshots of my idea character! PHEW... It took a lot of RaceMenu sculpting, but I managed to make an owl head for the gryphon :O

Spoiler

djCwfCb.png

L9b9UnU.png

lohaF45.png

I figured out how to embed stuff too!

On 8/20/2018 at 5:33 PM, paraParasect said:

Would you ever consider putting this into special edition skyrim? I'd love to play as a bird but I have special edition.

I was able to get it to work with SE, the only problem I had was that the textures are misaligned for female birds, but that could have been because I use CBBE, but I think the CBBE problem also applies to Legendary Edition

Akshuly, I think it's a bug in my hoodies scheme. 

Problem is that if you load hoodes and birds, they both supply slit and sheath schlongs--Hoodies for argonians and khajiit, Birds for birds and griffons. They're entirely separate schlongs but have the same name in the UI.

I think I'll just rename the bird schlongs so there's no confusion.

Got a hankering to stack this with Yiffy Age and play as a winged cat, and discovered that I'd set it up so the wings only work on the bird races. So I fixed that and uploaded the fix as 2.1.

Spoiler

Winged cat 2.jpg

Winged cat 1.jpg

Winged Cat 3.jpg

With the HDT tails, you don't get the stiff tail while flying.

I spent some time trying to land and mostly you can't. Seems if you go up high, no matter how gently you land you crash and die. The only thing that works reliably is to fly horizontally into a rising slope, and then land. So use Anton's no-crash patch if you're flying a lot.

"Hey there, aviation enthusiasts!

Are you tired of your tits being held down by down, but don't want to tear bunches off your bunches (ouch!)?

Then you need this handy razor and shaving guidebook, perfected and written by a Selachii master!"

*ahem* In all seriousness, though, I made an alternative to the official bird titties patch that I, personally, think looks great. I used six cutouts from the sweet, sweet Selachii body textures with gradually increasing opacity to make a lovely blending effect. Diffuse, normal and specular (that's what they're called, right?) all included. With these "new" textures installed, the birds look like all the furries: fluff covering their puffs, but with nips poking out.

Spoiler

20190503133355_1.jpg.b4e7c67d42adadd51ede5375a2e759d3.jpg

BirdTitsButForRealThisTime.zip

Edit addendum: I just realized that I should probably mention that I wouldn't mind (why would I?) if this were added to the official downloads alongside (or even in place of) the official bird titties patch.

Also, when BDBirds Female Slit? I tried rigging that one up myself by cutting chunks out of the bird body textures and pasting them over the human slit textures (because that's what they default to when using the normal BD female slit and they're unused anyway because Yiffy Age) but that one didn't work quite as well.

Spoiler

20190503135305_1.jpg.2de2f45b2dcfb401b7b9f30053a5ac65.jpg