Go ahead. I'll be doing a final version soon which may not have any real changes to what's up now. There should be a keyword that tells the ME the potion is a wings potion that the NPC should drink. 

Is there something about SSE that makes keywords go wonky?

On 7/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, Bad Dog said:

Go ahead. I'll be doing a final version soon which may not have any real changes to what's up now. There should be a keyword that tells the ME the potion is a wings potion that the NPC should drink. 

Is there something about SSE that makes keywords go wonky?

yes maybe. As a bonus here's a converted version of Animated Dragon Wings with the animations converted by Sabregirl and the Scripts recompiled by me. DO NOT OPTIMIZE THE MESHES! If you do it starts complaining about geometry errors in the construction set and crashes the game on selecting the race. I imagine the same goes for the Cellans which I also got working. This is Alpha^2 if anyone else wants to try it. Time for me to pass out.

BadDogBirds.7z

Animated Dragon Wings.7z

Edit: Bird members might be broken. Not sure. but base race works. the MCM Schlong menu refused to open while I had both base and schlong esp active. or could be weird SOS bugs.

Finally gave this a proper try ingame, and I have two bugs to report:

• The female Griffon textures have some very obvious seams at the waists (where the legs meet the torso). The front is fine because the bird texture fades properly into the lion one, but in the back there's a blatant mismatch between bird and lion textures across the UV seam. I guess you forgot to blend the textures at the back?
  • I seem to get a CTD when trying to browse through the options in the "Facial Hair" slider for females. I don't know if it's due to a specific broken mesh or it's simply the old out-of-memory-in-race-menu CTD that used to pop up with many hairs/head part mods installed. Will have to do some more tests on it.

I installed this mod to add bird NPC but uninstall it after found little Problem. I'm using Yiffy age-that where I'm usually wondering around- And playing as Lykaios Nord Wolf. My Character aren't bird but she jumped too high as if she is bird race. I think it associated with Animated Dragon wing Mod configuration. However I can't found to way only bird can Jump high and fly. What setting I need to tune just use this mod for add Avians NPC?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a guide on how to use the body textures with other sos mods? I know for all except Gryphons they look fine, but was planning to try to fix that to match that race too. I just needed to know how to do so for males and females to have more options. You have a lot on your plate already so I was planning to do it for myself if I could get it to work.

You mean put the other SOS shapes on these races? Dunno why they look fine at all... maybe I was able to get the body texture close enough to khajiit that it matches.

For griffons, you have the choice of modifying the body texture to match khajiit or making a bunch of variants to match the griffons. I'd give the first a try. Take another of the birds or the khajiit and try to blend the crotch area with the griffon body. They have paler belly fur so you'd have to get darker as you go down without making the belly look stupid.

5 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

You mean put the other SOS shapes on these races? Dunno why they look fine at all... maybe I was able to get the body texture close enough to khajiit that it matches.

For griffons, you have the choice of modifying the body texture to match khajiit or making a bunch of variants to match the griffons. I'd give the first a try. Take another of the birds or the khajiit and try to blend the crotch area with the griffon body. They have paler belly fur so you'd have to get darker as you go down without making the belly look stupid.

How would I go about doing either? This is all new territory for me, but I'm willing to learn.

Look down in textures/actors/character in the mod folder. Griffons are a subfolder of that. The male body texture is named something appropriate. Get GIMP or Photoshop with the DDS plugin and open it up. Edit to your heart's content.

Overlaying the griffon with the khajiit and then erasing everything except around the crotch, and using a soft edge might work. Play.

1 hour ago, AvianLover19 said:

Hello BadDog I was wanting a bird race to play as for a very long time. But I am encountering crashes in the intro and especially when I select the race in the race menu. Please I need help this is what I have been missing :(

Might be a skeleton issue. Try installing XPMSE if you don't have it.

• 2 weeks later...