Race Support Requests

13 hours ago, Secretly Kinky said:

personally, the only ones that caught my attention on this list was Splatoon, since it even has support for "better ships"!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681159726

Edited by Salomão69
On 9/18/2022 at 2:28 PM, Secretly Kinky said:

Im not aware, the Elithian Races author mod answer was a solid 'no' or was already done?

According to the sheet we use to track this, no response and no answer given. So until response is given, assumed no. If I remember correctly part of the reason is that the different races of the mod were made by different people back in the days of Spore. They brought the races together into the Starbound mod.

3 hours ago, WorkingMan1999 said:

Well if you find it thats good becuase i'm a dumb idiot and didn't understand a word of what Am-Pumking said besides it's already been done, and i'm not allowed to have it i guess?

That means all of Dr. Private Skittle's races are free to be Sexbound supported, and anyone's open to do so. Same going for open-source races i guess?

A few suggestions:

Lepidian Race

Maldacht and/or Maldacht Cuter and NSFW version

Arcana races considering the dev approval, the only problem is that, in words of the dev, we will need to make patches for patches

Spoiler

1.png.9420cf36716a8af5b07775e236485a2a.png

Tsuki's Races, Im pretty sure the author will answer positively considering this is on the steam modpage:

Spoiler

unknown.png.9cfbb1cf8cb3ea6ceb59c80729a98015.png

Omeruin Races that arent Angels, considering this comment:

Spoiler

1.png.226a346a6610e9172c8d1ff8ecfee509.png

Edited by Secretly Kinky
38 minutes ago, Charrad said:

Could you make races support on FrackinUniverse this? I dont think Fenerox, slime and shadow already exists

list.png

Frackin is a no, we can't touch anything from them, too much drama involved for me to explain, but in short the main dev hates us.

And for aracne, too hard to do, don't remember the if the dev gave us permission either.

On 10/14/2022 at 4:25 PM, davidminraft said:
Edited by Algene
19 hours ago, Algene said:

Frackin is a no, we can't touch anything from them, too much drama involved for me to explain, but in short the main dev hates us.

And for aracne, too hard to do, don't remember the if the dev gave us permission either.

Oh ;/