Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i got Kimy permisson to publish boots fixes:

1) Protective zipsuit boots - wear a Sasha with transparent catsuit - you can test it by ask she wears that suit or spawn those boots in console and wear. Maybe there is other boots with that nif but i'm not sure what is. Issue - goes under ground because have wrong weight in meshes - i upper those to right height.

2) All sabatons - also includes obsidian boots from Leon's quest - you can test it by buy any sabatons boots from Dollmaker. Or spawn in console. issue: goes underground because missed feet reference - i add it, cut fingers to not be visible and also increase upper size of boots to fit upper a catsuit costume legs to avoid clipping.

Also you don't need install by vortex  - you can copy archive content to your skyrim data folder path. But also i think in must work in Vortex and MO too.

I hope this fix work for you so fine as for me.

See in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot33.jpg.f2e30b4c7813aab7ca3bc4ab1b334899.jpg

DCL_heels_fix.7z 766.69 kB · 6 downloads

totally works and looks great !! TY so much :)

Ok, I had removed Defeat from my load to experience the CL rape in combat instead.  Combat rape will allow one attempt at resist, which usually (always in my experience, just assuming it will succeed sooner or later) fails.  But there is no option to resist out of combat rape.  "A bandit is going to rape you." and there is nothing you can do.  Combat rape seems to apply too soon. I get hit once and it goes into the scene.

It would be nice if those forced rape scenes gave the option to escape or fight back,

a few suggestions, if i may, to consider for the future (as i also do like the option to have some kind of "resist" game as mentioned in the above post).

1.  MCM Event Parameters menu:  Replace armbinders with yokes: the "either / or" checkbox should be removed and replaced with "weight" options between cuffs, yokes and binders. it seems to be a bit of a conflict between cuffs, binders and yokes, i like the option of getting any of the 3, so maybe changing that to 3 "weight" options for cuffs / binders / yokes instead ?

2. a failed solicitation should also have a "fine" option, which, if you can't pay it, then it goes to the next option based on the weights of the other choices.

3. prison option - the sex / no sex by guards should be a weight slider and not an either / or option

4. when running the Leon/Leah questline, the MCM Dominant Follower menu should be locked out.

i am also finding a bit of an issue with "threesomes" they're not happening. i have all the options selected, high weights when possible, even in other mods. and nothing. i have 3p, 4p and even 5p animations set up, but nothing ever happens in threesomes. they all end up taking turns one after the other. i have the option of 1 minimim and 5 maximum and again, can't seem to trigger multiple scenarios in rape scenes.

Ok, I have a relatively common problem with opening a barrel or something and suddenly getting a suit that is inescapable and requires 5 different locks and only the keyholder can open it. Supposedly a blacksmith should be able to get me out, but they don't offer me anything.  Just the usual shopping quest, and then they don't remove anything.  I just set the slider to zero for now, until blacksmiths or someone offer me a way out.  Not that I could afford it anyway because Devious Survival makes it nearly impossible to acquire gold without a license.

The slider for Plant/Mine won't go to zero.  It stops at .1.

Thank you.

Can anyone give me any help? Tried googling, but can't seem to find anything about this. I bought Sasha from the dollmaker and opened her toybox after getting her to follow me. Whenever I try to get her to wear any of her restraints by trading them to her they give me the equipping messages but once I leave the menu she returns them to me and says 'Please, use my custom restraints if you want to tie me up. At least they are made for me!'

I also have her vibrator control but don't seem to have any vibrator for her

Edit: okay, extra dialogue options have shown up now that I removed her from my party and added her back to it.

I have a weird bug going on that I'm pretty sure I narrowed it down this mod. I don't have access to my computer right now,  so I can't post a load order but I can later if needed. so here goes:

I'm going through MCM activating mods after a new game. No problem. Then I come to Devious Loot and start editing settings. Itll occasionally freeze and not let me edit a setting (rape parameters, etc). Then I wil back out if Devious Loot to retry editing settings but I click on it and NO settings show up. So I move on to other mods and it won't let me edit those settings either. Only cure is to start a new game. 

Start a new game and I can go to MCM and setup every mod and leave Devious Loot for last. Works fine until I click on its MCM and then the same bug will happen. 

Also I noted the mechanics wont work either. Mainly solicitation. I'll click the option and the NPC will only say the first line of dialogue and nothing else. 

The next thing I'll try is to reinstall the mod, but I wanted to quickly ask and see if anyone else has had experience with this problem? Thanks for any input

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As i heard rape scenes use only own DCL animations. But maybe i'm wrong.

since CL has the options to set a min and a max number of rapists, i would assume that it would intergrate with Sexlab animations since CL does not have its own animations. and Sexlab has loaded fine.

i uninstalled 8.5 and reinstalled 8.2 again and started a new game with all the same mods. and it seemed to work fine, i managed to get threesomes and foursomes. but when i reinstalled 8.5 again, same issue. every scenario handles individual animations only and not 3 or more people at once. i did notice a message in the console about DT doing some sorting, and the only mod i have that matches "DT" is devious Training. so i am wondering if, in 8.5, there may be a possible conflict from DT overriding CL and DD settings in relation to Sexlab animation request handling ?

otherwise i am at a loss why this doesn't work in 8.5 but it does in 8.2

I have a question, i'm fairly new to modding. I just got SSE and started to put some mods on it. For some reason though when I click through dialog the NPCs don't actually say something. For example when I talk to Dollmaker and ask her if she sells restraint keys, nothing will happen then the next dialog will pop up. It does that with Nazeem as well. I think i'm missing something, but I don't know what.

1 hour ago, Windorf said:

I have a question, i'm fairly new to modding. I just got SSE and started to put some mods on it. For some reason though when I click through dialog the NPCs don't actually say something. For example when I talk to Dollmaker and ask her if she sells restraint keys, nothing will happen then the next dialog will pop up. It does that with Nazeem as well. I think i'm missing something, but I don't know what.

You do have Fuz Ro Doh (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109  ) installed and turned on all subtitles?

Not all dialogues have audio files.

2 quick things

1. for the boots fix, the only one i found which isn't fixed, are the "uniform boots and mage shoes" that's all every other boots (and yes i spent hours testing every single boots between CL and DD lol) work fine with the fix

2. stupid question, but i keep reading about a captured princess alternate start, but for the life of me, i can't find any information on this at all, or to get it, if it's a mod or anything.

17 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

about a captured princess alternate start

1) Install Alternate start mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

2) Then reinstall DCL to get add alternate mod plugin for DCL and start new game - you start into dungeon and when you press on statue you got different start scenarios - captured princess is one of it (DCL added) - choose it and start new game as captured princess)

17 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

uniform boots and mage shoes

For me uniform boots work without fixes good i only build those in bodyslide

in the chloe quest at the part where it says "squeeze through collapsed passage" nothing happens. the quest marker does not update. when i go further down the cave, just after the spiders, i get a message saying to not use console commands to bypass or my game wil break. i have not used any commands. the quest is stuck right now

how do i solve this?

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

2 quick things

1. for the boots fix, the only one i found which isn't fixed, are the "uniform boots and mage shoes" that's all every other boots (and yes i spent hours testing every single boots between CL and DD lol) work fine with the fix

2. stupid question, but i keep reading about a captured princess alternate start, but for the life of me, i can't find any information on this at all, or to get it, if it's a mod or anything.

If memory serves, the Captured Princess Alternate Start is available as an option in the FOMOD installer.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:51 AM, Tohm29 said:

I have a weird bug going on that I'm pretty sure I narrowed it down this mod. I don't have access to my computer right now,  so I can't post a load order but I can later if needed. so here goes:

I'm going through MCM activating mods after a new game. No problem. Then I come to Devious Loot and start editing settings. Itll occasionally freeze and not let me edit a setting (rape parameters, etc). Then I wil back out if Devious Loot to retry editing settings but I click on it and NO settings show up. So I move on to other mods and it won't let me edit those settings either. Only cure is to start a new game. 

Start a new game and I can go to MCM and setup every mod and leave Devious Loot for last. Works fine until I click on its MCM and then the same bug will happen. 

Also I noted the mechanics wont work either. Mainly solicitation. I'll click the option and the NPC will only say the first line of dialogue and nothing else. 

The next thing I'll try is to reinstall the mod, but I wanted to quickly ask and see if anyone else has had experience with this problem? Thanks for any input

general solutions :

run loot and apply the new generated load order

generate FNIS anims. forgetting to do these will generally cause weird unexpcted issues

check if you have mistakenly installed an oldrim version of DCL

3 hours ago, puttputt said:

use console commands to bypass or my game wil break.

That's because you enter the cave before you save people from Skyrim main quest - if you found a note it's nothing only fast teleport back to entry. IF you will be completed that main Skyrim quest part then you will be goes trough cave to exit.

3 hours ago, puttputt said:

how do i solve this?

Quest market no change when you free the Chloe and go through passage in one of imperial corpses must be Thorn note - you need to find it and read.

Then quest marker goes to another point. If that corpse is disappear then only way is spawn this note by console and read it.

1 hour ago, delgathar said:

Facepalm.
image.png.a7bbcfdb81fab7e291592648fba202e0.png

So when CL injects potions and keys on corpses it checks on each open, not the first time.  A small change to the script should fix it.

Question: Did you have the cursed traps disabled when you encountered that bug?

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Quest market no change when you free the Chloe and go through passage in one of imperial corpses must be Thorn note - you need to find it and read.

Then quest marker goes to another point. If that corpse is disappear then only way is spawn this note by console and read it.

cant find the note. not on the imperial soldier either

4 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

If memory serves, the Captured Princess Alternate Start is available as an option in the FOMOD installer.

LAL does not give me that option. It just does not recognise CL. Btw both mods work fine individually. Am I missing a trigger?

LAL is last in my load order if that helps.

3 minutes ago, puttputt said:

LAL does not give me that option. It just does not recognise CL. Btw both mods work fine individually. Am I missing a trigger?

LAL is last in my load order if that helps.

I should have been clearer in my answer.  By "in the FOMOD" I was referring the the installer of Deviously Cursed Loot, not the Live Another Life installer.  The option is on the second page of the DCL installer, bottom entry entitled "Live Another Life".