Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

4 hours ago, Wang Sir said:

Hi, i have been playing with the mod for awhile, and I found that it takes really long for a trap to work (sometimes minutes, and it's extremely awkward when it's a flash bang trap and my dragonborn staring with a bandit for a minute or so doing nothing). The text pops fine, but the effect lags.

I have been meddling with my current save by installing, uninstalling and upgrading quite a lot mods, is that a possible reason dcl works so slow? will changing to a clean save help? 

Have you tried opening and closing the console when it's lagging? That always seems to work for me.

6 hours ago, Wang Sir said:

to a clean save help?

No. It's script problem and can't be fixed. I found if turn off papyrus logs it's work a bit faster. But in Skyrim by default papyrus log is turned off. If you turn it on - you need turn it off - it saves a little time. Even on six core CPU it's work painly slow.

Edited: Also a say in previous post - opening a console and close force works script faster.

9 hours ago, Wang Sir said:

Hi, i have been playing with the mod for awhile, and I found that it takes really long for a trap to work (sometimes minutes, and it's extremely awkward when it's a flash bang trap and my dragonborn staring with a bandit for a minute or so doing nothing). The text pops fine, but the effect lags.

I have been meddling with my current save by installing, uninstalling and upgrading quite a lot mods, is that a possible reason dcl works so slow? will changing to a clean save help? 

it depends on what other mods you have that are also calling animations. easiest way to tell is to open the console and see the script messages that scroll by, and then try to tweak those mods in their MCM's a bit to reduce it. i also found that open and closing the menu (ESC) sometimes can accelerate the process as well.

i had Devious Training which was crazy heavy in lag, so i got rid of it, but if you have Sexlab / Zaz and Devious Devices, all 3 have AO overriders. i generally turn off the Zaz and the DD one and leave Sexlab one on, which helps. most will keep DD on, but it's all personal preference

8 hours ago, stinky_lizard said:

Have you tried opening and closing the console when it's lagging? That always seems to work for me.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No. It's script problem and can't be fixed. I found if turn off papyrus logs it's work a bit faster. But in Skyrim by default papyrus log is turned off. If you turn it on - you need turn it off - it saves a little time. Even on six core CPU it's work painly slow.

Edited: Also a say in previous post - opening a console and close force works script faster.

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

it depends on what other mods you have that are also calling animations. easiest way to tell is to open the console and see the script messages that scroll by, and then try to tweak those mods in their MCM's a bit to reduce it. i also found that open and closing the menu (ESC) sometimes can accelerate the process as well.

i had Devious Training which was crazy heavy in lag, so i got rid of it, but if you have Sexlab / Zaz and Devious Devices, all 3 have AO overriders. i generally turn off the Zaz and the DD one and leave Sexlab one on, which helps. most will keep DD on, but it's all personal preference

thanks guys, it helps a lot (although it's still mysterious to me how it works)

I am having a problem with The Cursed Collar quest.  When your given the chastity belt, plugs, and poercing I cannot put the belt on it says you need to lock all on which I have.  However when I take everything off there is no prompt for the clit piercing and no prompt when its put back in. The piercing is also not visible so its clearly not equipped but under active effects it lists vaginal piercing and nipple piercing even though there is not nipple piercing.

6 hours ago, Alstren said:

Any one encounter the same problem?

When some DCL quest is active - rape is disabled. Check MCM debug section - status - Active quest running - false : rape work, true - rape disabled. Complete a active quest and rape will start work again.

Exception is Leon's Quest - it's bugged and after end need use console to fix it.

50 minutes ago, tectonicleader said:

active effects it lists vaginal piercing

It's not list vaginal piercing. It's list that you in past have vaginal piercing and now have hole in clitoris. Nothing more. Only that and nothing functional only info. if you not see vaginal piercing equip - then it's not equip. Something wrong with equip script. Check other restraints - equip work?

39 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

It's not list vaginal piercing. It's list that you in past have vaginal piercing and now have hole in clitoris. Nothing more. Only that and nothing functional only info. if you not see vaginal piercing equip - then it's not equip. Something wrong with equip script. Check other restraints - equip work?

Everything else is working except that slot.

12 minutes ago, tectonicleader said:

Everything else is working except that slot.

Can you send screenshot of that container with piercing also screenshot with equip it and screenshot of console id - player.showinventory - page up while is that piercing?

Edit: Maybe you have equipped other vaginal piercing or custom mod armor what busy that slot?

Edit2: when you press on that piercing - equip menu shows and what happens?

53 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Exception is Leon's Quest - it's bugged and after end need use console to fix it.

i have seen you mention this before, and not in any detail per say, Elsidia. and me being old and forgetful, i keep forgetting to ask you.. until now lol

so how is this quest bugged ? i mean what happens or should happen at the end of the quest ? (so i know it when i see it happening), and what is the console command to fix it, and more importantly, at what point in the quest do i use this command to fix it (is there a trigger dialog or a scene or something to look for to use it ?)

1 minute ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i mean what happens or should happen at the end of the quest ?

Ok. It's must trigger when quest end.  While quest running all works fine.

Mostly when you need use console that is depends on your choice at end of quest.

1) if you choose the be Leash or Leon's slave - then choice is up to you: if you want trigger DCL events and rape while you are a Leash slave  and want more difficulty  to complete that quest - then use console now. Or if you want free from Leash easier - then left as all and use console after end Leash quest. Also if you decide be Leash slave forever - then it's time to use that console too or you will play without many DCL events.

Note: I'm not sure how Kimy want's to trigger that quest (Leash slave) and maybe better is activate events after a Leash quest end.

2) If you choose not to be a slave and left Leon after quest end - then now is time to activate a console

Open console and type:

Spoiler

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

Then wait up to 30 sec and check debug section - active quest must turn to false.

51 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Can you send screenshot of that container with piercing also screenshot with equip it and screenshot of console id - player.showinventory - page up while is that piercing?

Edit: Maybe you have equipped other vaginal piercing or custom mod armor what busy that slot?

Edit2: when you press on that piercing - equip menu shows and what happens?

To answer your second question the first time it is equipped it askes if you want to equip it then the manipulate lock option then it just marks it as equipped no further dialog.  If you unequip it from there there is no prompt.  If you requip it then you get a it locks shut prompt. You can still take it off with no prompt. And repeat the last few steps.

1 hour ago, tectonicleader said:

To answer your second question the first time it is equipped it askes if you want to equip it then the manipulate lock option then it just marks it as equipped

That's correct because this piercing must equipped as locked without chance to unequip. That means need try in first time equip lock it. But seems it's not problem - somehow you have broken script. I badly need that piercing id to investigate - compare with cursed collar script piercing id. Also need know what items are equipped on you and maybe you use some mod what use additional slots for ... say ... a cat ears. If those ears take the same slot as piercing  - then script broke.

35 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

What exactly was a issue and how you to solve it? If don't want here - can in PM - i just want to know how to solve this problem to help others if they use cbbe 3bbb. I don't

The cbbe 3bbb body physics uses slot 50 which is the same slot the vaginal piercings use.  Fortunately the mcm menu for cbbe 3bbb come with options for Devious Devices compatibility which I previously had set but must have gotten reset when I changed my load order.  Changing the physics to slot 60 solved the issue.

24 minutes ago, puttputt said:

how do i fix this?

Hard work.

I fix it for CBBE Body special.  But i was a bit lucky because before that i failed about 5 - 6 times.

1) Open those in outfitstudio;

2) remove all sliders;

3) remove all bones from project;

4) Import your body reference;

5) rebuild new sliders - that a easiest part;

6) rebuild new bones - there can be bad result.

After rebuild there is left unweighted costume part because there is fingers and finger bones is deleted.

You need temporally import hand reference, then mark weighted vertices set to hands as new reference and build bones second time. If you are lucky bones will build only on unweighted parts. After that delete hands set back body as reference, save outfit as new name and build in bodyslide.

After test in game - if bones is build right 99% costume must look nice. If not - then arms are deformed.

Also you can do that all without delete old bones and build only new sliders - then all work fine but body will be clipping in movement (when she breath, stay on place or animate something)

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When some DCL quest is active - rape is disabled. Check MCM debug section - status - Active quest running - false : rape work, true - rape disabled. Complete a active quest and rape will start work again.

Yeah I just checked the debug section and it says false in terms of active quests. Also to clarify what happens in my game is the npcs will defeat me then the typical surrender or resist prompt will come up. The npcs will then equip devices on my character and then simply turn hostile again instead of proceeding with the rape.

Also my character atleast in my test save does not have any devices equipped.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

You build animations in FnIS? Zaz 8 is installed and build? Do the test of any sex scene?

I have both of those. But I dident really do anything more with them other than simply installing them... Is there a build step I missed by accident?

EDIT: So by disabling and then renabling a bunch of DCL's functions I got it working but only with npcs outside of the instance that I was in (broken oar grotto). The npcs inside that instance are still bugged but atleast the rest of skyrim is working again soo.... its fixed? At any rate thanks for the help.