Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Just for info. I just study DCL script to get more skills in Skyrim scripting language and found that less punishing traps minimal level by default is disabled.

In MCM is set level 1 that means less punishing events never happen with default DCL settings. When you start new game you need change that option at least to level 2, if you want less punishing events.

Miscellaneous options -> only standard events until level: <>1

Sorry if I missed a post, but I have two files labelled as

DD_DCL_New_CBBE

and

DCL Facegen Files

Will I still need them after the DCL 9.0 update?

Edit: Oh I see that DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20201204 contains DCL Facegen Files

What's the difference between
DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731
and
DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20201204

Does the first one include everything from the second one?

And since I'm using DD 5.0 with the standard CBBE SE body, do I also need these files
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/107/?tab=comments#comment-3056867

I'm currently planning on just waiting until there is a conversion for DCL 9.0.

Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, FourthSea said:

Sorry if I missed a post, but I have two files labelled as

DD_DCL_New_CBBE

and

DCL Facegen Files

Will I still need them after the DCL 9.0 update?

Edit: Oh I see that DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20201204 contains DCL Facegen Files

What's the difference between
and

Does the first one include everything from the second one?

And since I'm using DD 5.0 with the standard CBBE SE body, do I also need these files
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/107/?tab=comments#comment-3056867

I'm currently planning on just waiting until there is a conversion for DCL 9.0.

Thanks for the help.

I've asked kimy to fix the facegen for DCL 9.0, but it's still needed for now. Bodyslide groups should be working now for DD 5.0 without a patch.

This is the old patch that contains fixes for DD, DCL and Zaz. It must not be used with DD 5.0 since the DD scripts have changed and using old scripts could break your game.

I've removed the DD related patches in this, the DCL and Zaz fixes are the same as the previous patch. It can be used with DD 5.0 and DCL 8.5, and still has the Zaz fixes. Do not use with DCL 9.0 unless you overwrite it with the DCL 9.0 temp patch. The scripts are also changed in 9.0, so you shouldn't use the DCL 8.5 patches with DCL 9.0 for the same reason you wouldn't use the DD 4.3 patches with DD 5.0.

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I've asked kimy to fix the facegen for DCL 9.0, but it's still needed for now. Bodyslide groups should be working now for DD 5.0 without a patch.

This is the old patch that contains fixes for DD, DCL and Zaz. It must not be used with DD 5.0 since the DD scripts have changed and using old scripts could break your game.

I've removed the DD related patches in this, the DCL and Zaz fixes are the same as the previous patch. It can be used with DD 5.0 and DCL 8.5, and still has the Zaz fixes. Do not use with DCL 9.0 unless you overwrite it with the DCL 9.0 temp patch. The scripts are also changed in 9.0, so you shouldn't use the DCL 8.5 patches with DCL 9.0 for the same reason you wouldn't use the DD 4.3 patches with DD 5.0.

Sounds good, thanks for the quick response!

ok so ive gotten the 8.5 beta and it seams to work very well. i love this mod lol. i am stuck in the damsels in distress quest however the iron shackles can not be removes there is no prompt to struggle or anything. also ive noticed a few items don't apear on me and the equip prompt that askes if you are sure you want to lock the item on doe not appear. i noticed this with the black leather harness ball gag and armbinder you can craft after you get the book at the college. I did reinstall and do bodyslide again and that did not fix it. Just reporting great mod overall well done. ;)

2 hours ago, natybs said:

ok so ive gotten the 8.5 beta and it seams to work very well. i love this mod lol. i am stuck in the damsels in distress quest however the iron shackles can not be removes there is no prompt to struggle or anything. also ive noticed a few items don't apear on me and the equip prompt that askes if you are sure you want to lock the item on doe not appear. i noticed this with the black leather harness ball gag and armbinder you can craft after you get the book at the college. I did reinstall and do bodyslide again and that did not fix it. Just reporting great mod overall well done. ;)

8.5 isn't beta, 9.0 is. If you're using 9.0, make sure you grabbed DD 5.0.

In DD 5.0 there's an option to check if you want to manipulate locks. Without it checked that option is not available.

2 hours ago, natybs said:

do you know anything about the damsel in distress quest? i cant seam to remove the iron shackles and when i looked it up a lot of people said they are supposed to jsut come off if you find keys but i have found lots of keys and nothing. 

I've been so busy fixing and converting, I haven't played through the quests in years, sorry. You might look or ask on the LE thread, the quests weren't modified during conversion.

It likely means you haven't found the right keys, or multiples of the key are needed.

Edit: Yeah, looks like multiple keys needed in inventory, then struggle. No idea how many, I think i've seen up to 5 for something.

Im having a issue with the LAL Princess questline, once I go into the inventory to try to unlock the Slaver's Armbinder, the game bugs out and enters a loop of equipping and unequipping, and I cant leave the menu. Any ideas on what I should do?

1 hour ago, Avresa said:

Im having a issue with the LAL Princess questline, once I go into the inventory to try to unlock the Slaver's Armbinder, the game bugs out and enters a loop of equipping and unequipping, and I cant leave the menu. Any ideas on what I should do?

The armbinder is unequipped as part of the quest, through dialog, you shouldn't be unlocking it manually through the inventory.

just to update a small bug but some rendom devices noticably some of the black leatehr stuff that is craftable does nto show up on me and cant be eqquiped on any character except on cqaptured enemys from dollmaker sword of the control spell, or through the surrendeer menu. the items work as normally on these captice enemys but if i kill then and loot the restraints they become invisible and will not equip in inventory. 

4 hours ago, natybs said:

do you know anything about the damsel in distress quest?

a few times later i test this quest for LE thread and know it good. Some hints into spoiler:

Spoiler

iron shackles - it's removes automatically when you have hand restraints key and try to struggle out of rubber gloves. If you don't have key you just loose a stamina without success of struggle out. Also there is a few stages of that rubber gloves - after unlock, iron shackles disappear and equips other new restraints. To struggle out of those stages most need hand restraints key, some stages when you try struggle out, it says what you need to do (no always need hand restraint keys) I left other things figure out by you to ge tsome fun from this quest. If you still stuck on quest - just ask - i answer.

8 hours ago, natybs said:

just to update a small bug but some rendom devices noticably some of the black leatehr stuff that is craftable does nto show up on me and cant be eqquiped on any character except on cqaptured enemys from dollmaker sword of the control spell, or through the surrendeer menu. the items work as normally on these captice enemys but if i kill then and loot the restraints they become invisible and will not equip in inventory. 

Without names for the devices, there's not much anyone can do for you. There's a lot of black leather stuff.

Make sure you do the batch build in bodyslide.

may i please get some help with seperate issue. i got trapped in some paw gloves that aparently have bugged out and i can not remove them. i keep dropping the key )yes i know this can happen but it has happened dozens of times allready. does anyone know a console command that removes all equiped items and restraints?

managed to get them off from the bondage adventure quest but they seamed bugged. i had 10 keys and i dropped them all, yet i got the notification i sucssesfully unlocked them. odd.

56 minutes ago, natybs said:

may i please get some help with seperate issue. i got trapped in some paw gloves that aparently have bugged out and i can not remove them. i keep dropping the key )yes i know this cna happen but it has happened dozens of times allready. does anyone know a console command that removes all equiped items and restraints?

go into the MCM menu, to Debug, and use the Free Me option there. that should fix it.

if it doesn't then open the console and click on the PC so that the ID# is on the screen and type "showinventory". once the list of items show up on the console, look for the paws, and then type "player.removeitem ID# (where you enter the ID of the paw) 1". the "1" is the number of that you want to remove for that ID# you entered, in this case, it's 1 set of paws.

that should fix it.

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

player.removeitem ID# (where you enter the ID of the paw) 1

3 hours ago, natybs said:

know a console command

Never use a console. And even if you know how DD items work - even that you can bug game, save, player character, npc. Console you can use to spam a keys or find item id what later you check into xedit.

Free me option ends all running quest and bug those quests forever.

39 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Never use a console. And even if you know how DD items work - even that you can bug game, save, player character, npc. Console you can use to spam a keys or find item id what later you check into xedit.

Free me option ends all running quest and bug those quests forever.

yes, but there us a bug that occurs every now and then where the attached item is not affected by "free me" at all, and doesn't show up in the inventory as "worn", and the ONLY way to remove it is to use this console command. i've used without any issues, and only when this specific circumstance happens and FREE ME doesn't work. and it's always been a DD item causing this issue

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

and doesn't show up in the inventory as "worn"

I don't see that bug. Because to avoid it you must need know how DD works basically. You don't need know all scripts commands only main DD idea (see below).

If item not show as worn then there is 2 problems (both have only one solution):

1) not inventory device spawn (DD 4.3 bug, in DD 5.0 it's repaired as i hear)

2) Inventory device is in inventory but is not worn. This is the same as previous. Only difference is that 1rst trap activates first bug: you have rendered device but inventory device not spawn. And then when activates second trap it spawns inventory device from wrong rendered device and those device can't be equipped. At this moment bug triggers in full force and equips only rendered device: all restrained effects start work and device shows on player. But you can't remove because doesn't exist  match inventory device.

And there helps console and xedit: check in console player inventory all rendered devices id and found in xedit match inventory devices. Then compare with player inventory and found rendered device without inventory device. Now you need equip that inventory device by console and then remove device by struggle out, picklock, cut or keys from inventory. If you remove rendered device by console it leads only to new bugs: you got more bugged inventory and rendered devices.

When you remove it - save game as new save and load it. After that check if found any more bugged rendered device. Repeat process while all bugged rendered devices is removed. Later some time (while not script or DD item database lag) you can play without bugs.

In DD 5.0 this bug is ended. I not check it myself - do only some short tests. But still not found any bugged rendered devices.

18 hours ago, natybs said:

may i please get some help with seperate issue. i got trapped in some paw gloves that aparently have bugged out and i can not remove them. i keep dropping the key )yes i know this can happen but it has happened dozens of times allready. does anyone know a console command that removes all equiped items and restraints?

managed to get them off from the bondage adventure quest but they seamed bugged. i had 10 keys and i dropped them all, yet i got the notification i sucssesfully unlocked them. odd.

Welcome to the Skyrim RNG. Yes, it's possible to legitimately drop the keys that often. It's not a bug.

For other options other than the console or free me, you can use devious devices equip to remove devices.

( Princess Slave - Alternate Live ) After i got out of the slavery outfit ( latex suit one at the beginning and the collar still there ), the game just changed the slave outfit randomly. Is this intentional? Like after having sex or walking around, it changed the outfit. ( sorry for my English grammar )