Jump to content

Perversity

  • entries
    88
  • comments
    1,911
  • views
    29,342

The quest for the Red Eagle. prt 2 A real hero.


Crw

1,437 views



Greetings, dear traveler?
Let me congrat you all on the upcoming holidays and celebrate this with the next chapter of a story about a young adventure, in search of a hero ^_^
Enjoy your viewing and have a wonderful weekend ^_^

 

Spoiler


43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.jpg
48.jpg
49.jpg
 


 

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
 


 

Spoiler

8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
 


 

Spoiler

22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29-4.jpg
29-5.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
 


 

Spoiler

33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg


 

Spoiler

50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg
55.jpg
56.jpg
57.jpg
58.jpg



And a special update ^_^ (ptss, ptss... it's clickable)

Title-for-spec.jpg

23 Comments


Recommended Comments

 ? HAPP(Y)iest way to slip into the NEW YEAR is a new perversity comic release ! ?

 

Lets hope the new year will be as perver(si)t(y) as the last!

 

?

(out of real thumbs again, too many good stuff on LL^^)

Link to comment
11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

 ? HAPP(Y)iest way to slip into the NEW YEAR is a new perversity comic release ! ?

 

Lets hope the new year will be as perver(si)t(y) as the last!

 

?

(out of real thumbs again, too many good stuff on LL^^)

Thank you very ^_^ I hope it well be ^_^ 
And I hope that now it''s clearer who is who in this story ^_^

 

 

5 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Red eagle looked cool :D 

 

And you actually guessed something, wich you not aware :D 

Thank you Res ^_^ That was actually you who gave me that idida ^_^

Link to comment

Mister crw. You are the king of comic story telling on LL. It is a real pleasure to read your stories and enjoy in the pictures. :)

Happy new year. :)

Link to comment
56 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

still waiting for red eagle tho ?

Ohh... :D
This one 

Spoiler

enb-2018-12-25-20-52-17-33.jpg

 

4 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

Mister crw. You are the king of comic story telling on LL. It is a real pleasure to read your stories and enjoy in the pictures. :)

Happy new year. :)


Thnak you very much Eva ^_^ 
Happy new year to you and your family too ^_^

Link to comment

Great episode. Movements were a bit hard to follow on the fights, but that gave a very acrobatic dizzying feel to it that made it quite impressive in the end. Also loved the intro, the afterfight thoughts, the connection to the MQ (we still don't know about your dragonborn btw^^ ), and the technical execution. The appearance of the Red Eagle also was excellent; Thanks for the read ! :D

 

Malicia : « It was very nice, yes. The misses' dress was very fitting, I might need one like that for my travels, uh... million_dollar_baby.gif »

7 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Red eagle looked cool :D 

 

And you actually guessed something, wich you not aware :D 

Malicia : « He guessed that the witch queen mrs is a very old grandma, so she's putting a lot of make-up so anyone can't see, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

 

Malicia : « He guessed that the witch queen mrs is a very old grandma, so she's putting a lot of make-up so anyone can't see, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

 

You are older than her ;)  ya hag

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

 

You are older than her ;)  ya hag

Malicia : « I'm only 29, so I'm still very young and very lively. At least more than a grandma who was in school with a guy who's so old that he looks like a mummy, you see ? :classic_sleepy: »

Link to comment
Just now, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « I'm only 29, so I'm still very young and very lively. At least more than a grandma who was in school with a guy who's so old that he looks like a mummy, you see ? :classic_sleepy: »

Ya old hag

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Ya old hag

Malicia : « Still very much younger than your dried grandmas, uh. 21.jpg:classic_tongue: »

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Crw said:

Ohh... :D
This one 

AH-HA! now we are getting somewhere ?

Dang, the Read Eagle quest would have been a better choice than the Blood and Ice quest in Windhelm while wearing a DCL slut collar ?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Great episode. Movements were a bit hard to follow on the fights, but that gave a very acrobatic dizzying feel to it that made it quite impressive in the end. Also loved the intro, the afterfight thoughts, the connection to the MQ (we still don't know about your dragonborn btw^^ ), and the technical execution. The appearance of the Red Eagle also was excellent; Thanks for the read ! :D

Thank you ^_^ Yea, I wasn't completely sure about the clarity of what was happening, but I think gradually I will understand how to make the fights more spectacular than just swinging the sword. ^_^ 
About the dragonborn... I have a lot of ideas, and so it will just not be like typical DragonBorn. No spoilers ^_^

Link to comment

Those elven girls are gorgeous. Again, agree with Eva 10000000000000%. Your comic stories are the best comics on LL: Love it! Ahem ...where is my Synetica? Is she alive?

Link to comment

Man those fight scenes were epic, and awesome effects ta boot!!

 

Shame about the blonde though, she was hot ?

 

Nice work!

Link to comment
On 1/1/2019 at 8:45 PM, Elf Prince said:

Those elven girls are gorgeous. Again, agree with Eva 10000000000000%. Your comic stories are the best comics on LL: Love it! Ahem ...where is my Synetica? Is she alive?

Thank you Prince ^_^ I'm very glad thet you like it ^_^
Well, shes fine, I hope... :D I'm just suffering a little followers problem rn -_- So a bit stuc with a mainstory( 
 

On 1/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, WANOBI12 said:

Man those fight scenes were epic, and awesome effects ta boot!!

 

Nice work!

Thanks Wanobi ^_^ Glad that you like it :)

 

On 1/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, WANOBI12 said:

Shame about the blonde though, she was hot ?

Ain't you the one who killed almost every single girl in the stories? :D But yea, a bit sad :

Link to comment

Nicely done, I really like your take on the Red Eagle. 

I almost like your combat scenes as much as your good-evil transformations scenes! The add effects look really great and I like how the blur helps with understanding the combat movement.

I tried something like this a while back and couldn't really get it to work.

Great job!

 

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Nicely done, I really like your take on the Red Eagle. 

I almost like your combat scenes as much as your good-evil transformations scenes! The add effects look really great and I like how the blur helps with understanding the combat movement.

I tried something like this a while back and couldn't really get it to work.

Great job!

Thank you AlterNative ^_^ I'm glad you like it ^_^
Still looking for a pose-mod with a decent fighting stance. Most of them are either erotic or artsy. -_-
 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Crw said:

Thank you AlterNative ^_^ I'm glad you like it ^_^
Still looking for a pose-mod with a decent fighting stance. Most of them are either erotic or artsy. -_-
 

Yeah most fighting posers suck @Collygon and @ther1pper need to team up to create the ultimate fighting poser that's actually about fighting and not about trying too look cute while pretending to be fighting. ;) 

 

So far I have the most success wither Nise and Render Poser as well as some of the Halo Poses. Collygon Poser has some nice ones as well, but a lot of them are not meant to be used with a sword. 

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Yeah most fighting posers suck @Collygon and @ther1pper need to team up to create the ultimate fighting poser that's actually about fighting and not about trying too look cute while pretending to be fighting. ;) 

Well straight from my mouth xd, thats why I not even bother it.

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Yeah most fighting posers suck @Collygon and @ther1pper need to team up to create the ultimate fighting poser that's actually about fighting and not about trying too look cute while pretending to be fighting. ;) 

 

So far I have the most success wither Nise and Render Poser as well as some of the Halo Poses. Collygon Poser has some nice ones as well, but a lot of them are not meant to be used with a sword. 

Well, that would be awesome ^_^
Nisetanaka pose is taht one that represented on Halo's page, right?
Btw, just re-checked Render poser and decidet to dl it, cos of teh spear poses ^_^ Thanks once again ^_^ 

Link to comment

? Her new friend died for her Oh so sad :'( Nice touch through ;)

 

Is that really Delphine and Farnesa? They sound like those two Thalmor Sisters you introduced earlier hmm....?

Link to comment
On 1/8/2019 at 4:02 AM, Jayomms said:

? Her new friend died for her Oh so sad :'( Nice touch through ;)

 

Is that really Delphine and Farnesa? They sound like those two Thalmor Sisters you introduced earlier hmm....?

Thank you ^_^ Well, Thalmor sister are kind occupied with dog training and all that ^_^

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...