TLDR: We need guides, howtos, walkthroughs for many many mods here .... but don't have them. I intend to help.
This here is my own little helper to get me focussed for that. So it is important to me, but probably boring for most others.
Of course I can only write for mods, that I have and use. I'll add my list later here. If you feel another mod could use a howto, just comment.
My current ideas and priorities for guides and how-tos
- Listing and comparing various alternate start mods
- Listing and comparing various follower frameworks
- Beeing Female https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1284-b by Milzschnitte and Fertility Mode https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87456 by Narue
*sigh* a guide for first time posters: "How do I ask for help" instead of "This mod isn't working✅ done See @Psalam 's blog https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/blog/1189-navigating-loverslab-for-newcomers-and-others/
- .. to be continued
Winter is coming, and aside from the guides above, I have some sparks for LL-ish quest ideas and want to write them down (for anybody to use!)
DD quests (all flavors)
- A witch trial
- A Dibella/sanguine trial in connection to The Sisterhood of Dibella mod
- Devious bards, pranks among students, hazing the newcomers
- Ancient Education (ZAP or DD, is yet to be decided), connected to Dibella and her sisterhood, Mara and perhaps some Daedra
- The important prisoner (prostitution and/or dibella)
- EOTM - Employee Of The Month (prostitution or dibella)
- The Banquet (prositution or dibella)
- Education of a young lady (dibella)
- The Collector - collecting certain "things" (maybe a bit dark, bizarre, weird ... will have to see, "boner-thief")
- .. to be continued
Next thing is to comment on the mods that I use, which ones I left aside and why, and in which load order I have them running. I thought about
first of all, my follower modsdone https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7712-entrails-someone-is-following-me-my-followers/
ocations, houses, villagesdone https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7754-entrails-where-am-i-here-my-location-mods/
LL modsdone https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7786-entrails-xxx-my-ll-mods/
- my vegetation, weather, light and environment mods
- my mod development setup
Please don't expect fast progress: Aside from Skyrim, I have some RL to care for and to attend to.
This post will be edited over time.
Edited by worik