Jump to content

Side story. Hobbies and worries


Crw

987 views




Greetings there, dear traveler!?
Is it time for your annual dose of family-friendly content on this blog, you may ask me?

And I will gladly answer you - of course not! ^_^ 
But I'm still glad to present you  a completely sfw* and extremely short story featuring Emma!

*no guarantees here


 

Spoiler


1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Spoiler

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
 

Spoiler

9.jpg

10.jpg
 



Your feedback, comments and ideas are always welcome. ^_^
And may the force serve you well
 ?


 

22 Comments


Recommended Comments

That was great 🤣, such a tease! Poor Emma needs someone to instruct her on the proper usage of thaumaturgical marital aids 😒

 

Also shoutout to the greatest youtube video of all time:

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

xD

Such a nice short Story - i can't believe, what i've seen. ;)

Oh, many thanks Zilvradrow ^_^ glad if you found it nice ^_^

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

That was great 🤣, such a tease! 

Thanks SpyVsPie! That means much when a teasing expert such as you finding that great ^_^ 

Glad if you like it ^_^

 

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Poor Emma needs someone to instruct her on the proper usage of thaumaturgical marital aids 😒

Do you have contacts of an expert that you can reccomend ? Girl is adult already and we need to have a "Stamen and Pistils" talk :D

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Also shoutout to the greatest youtube video of all time

Well, I definitely didn't expect crossover like that! Fuking amazing:D 

Link to comment

Ok, I'll admit it. I completely lost it at Sinetica's "but this is MY room".  She looks so perplexed there. 🤣 And when she was changing that title to "Basic Enchanting for Beginners and Blondies" she really didn't take into account Blond Beginner Vigilants with penchant for cookies and Teddy Bears.

 

By the way, when I saw Emma with that vibrating thingy I actually thought she'd use it like a mixer to make whipped cream for pancakes. However using it as a massaging tool works great as well! 😅 I'm not saying you should do a whole series of Emma's adventures but.....you should do a whole series of Emma's adventures! :classic_ph34r: 

 

Loved this little story.  Great job! 😍

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Devianna said:

Ok, I'll admit it. I completely lost it at Sinetica's "but this is MY room".  She looks so perplexed there. 🤣 And when she was changing that title to "Basic Enchanting for Beginners and Blondies" she really didn't take into account Blond Beginner Vigilants with penchant for cookies and Teddy Bears

You know, no-one can just calculate you if you are cute and alternatively gifted. :D

13 hours ago, Devianna said:

By the way, when I saw Emma with that vibrating thingy I actually thought she'd use it like a mixer to make whipped cream for pancakes. However using it as a massaging tool works great as well!

*Mumbles and writes down*: Way to use a vibrator №31 - mixer

13 hours ago, Devianna said:

I'm not saying you should do a whole series of Emma's adventures but.....you should do a whole series of Emma's adventures! :classic_ph34r: 

I wish I had sense of humor and a stock of jokes for this. :D 

Many thanks Devianna, I'm glad if you like it ^_^

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Maylin: Gonna need one of those for my.... ehem! Neck. ❤️;)

 

Nice little skit you made. :heart:;):thumbsup:

Thanks Jay ^_^ Emma will have plenty of those in a future for... emh... massaging everyone, yea :D 
I'm glad if you like it ^_^

Link to comment
On 9/25/2020 at 1:25 PM, Crw said:

 

 

Do you have contacts of an expert that you can reccomend ? Girl is adult already and we need to have a "Stamen and Pistils" talk :D

 

Oh I might know someone... 🤔

 

On 9/25/2020 at 1:25 PM, Crw said:

 

Well, I definitely didn't expect crossover like that! Fuking amazing:D 

Isn't it though? 🤣

Link to comment
On 9/26/2020 at 6:47 PM, Collygon said:

Heh, cute and fun, short and sweet.  Loved it!

Thanks! Glad if you like it ^_^

Link to comment

If only confession was like that!

I may have never left that weird lil' religion!!

Wait, yeah I woulda,

Nice lil story, love the setup and "Gotcha" for the vibrator scene! 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

 

Nice lil story, love the setup and "Gotcha" for the vibrator scene! 

Hey that's a neck massager! Get your mind out of the gutter, sir!

Link to comment
On 9/27/2020 at 11:18 PM, WANOBI12 said:

If only confession was like that!

I may have never left that weird lil' religion!!

Wait, yeah I woulda,

Nice lil story, love the setup and "Gotcha" for the vibrator scene! 

Yay, thanks! Glad if you like it ^_^ Hmm, that's an idea! I'm going to found my own religion with black jack and nuns.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Crw said:

Yay, thanks! Glad if you like it ^_^ Hmm, that's an idea! I'm going to found my own religion with black jack and nuns.

Hell yes! Take advantage of that "NON PROFIT" cash cow baby!

 

Link to comment
On 9/28/2020 at 8:11 AM, SpyVsPie said:

Hey that's a neck massager! Get your mind out of the gutter, sir!

Well that hasn't happened since my balls dropped, besides any more, the gutter is one of the cleaner places 😃

Link to comment
On 9/30/2020 at 8:44 AM, Crw said:

Yay, thanks! Glad if you like it ^_^ Hmm, that's an idea! I'm going to found my own religion with black jack and nuns.

In fact, forget the religion!

Link to comment

Nice shot ! Liked the vivid screens, the facetious whereabouts of the twists, and the singing part. Not to mention the final suprise ! ^^ Nice one ! :D👌

 

 

Malicia : « Emma has very big eyes, she's gonna seduce a lot of guys.

 

                Also, that's not a neck massager, that's a microphone, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Nice shot ! Liked the vivid screens, the facetious whereabouts of the twists, and the singing part. Not to mention the final suprise ! ^^ Nice one ! :D👌

Thanks Tirloque! Glad if you like that one ^_^

Just trying to bring some breezy notes, and hope that ots working ^^

 

12 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « Emma has very big eyes, she's gonna seduce a lot of guys.

 

                Also, that's not a neck massager, that's a microphone, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

Way number 32! 

Link to comment

Very nice chapter. I agree with Trilog about Emma's beautiful eyes.  Sinetica is beautiful too without face tattoo. :)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Very nice chapter. I agree with Trilog about Emma's beautiful eyes.  Sinetica is beautiful too without face tattoo. :)

Many thanks, Eva! ^_^ Glad if you like it ^_^ And glad that you have time to stop by and chek what Im doing here :D

Link to comment

Glad to have a SFW chapter to read without fear of wife/kids looking over my shoulder!

I always find aloof type characters like Emma fun to read! 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...