Jump to content

Chapter 28. Old bonds matters.


Crw

1,321 views

 

Greetings, dear traveler?

And here we return to the adventures of Rose and infamouse Co! Because I got a wonderful wave of inspiration, simultaneously with the presence of free time on my side. ^_^
I would like to say that this is rather compact chapter, but still, I hope I got some tricks on my sleeve, to surprise you.^_^
But let's spend no more time, and find out what happened to them ^_^
So with that, I wish you all a pleasant viewing and a wonderful upcoming weeked.


 

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg

Spoiler

9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg





17.jpg



















18.jpg

Spoiler

19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg



And an offtopic joke-like and a bit sexy scene, that dosen't fit the whole scenario, tho still can be considered canon 😃
 

Spoiler

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

b5.jpg

Your feedback, comments and ideas are always welcome.
And may the force serve you well ?

26 Comments


Recommended Comments



Wait, what? 😳

 

Plot twist chapter 🤔

 

Seems rose has more daedric thing then ever and we got some revelation for the sister who we saw quite a while ago.

 

Also misty Grove looks still kinky and fun.

 

But a question where are the

Spoiler

Horsedicks

 

Link to comment

Ohh! Nice! Narrative... ;):thumbsup: What a twist! 

Spoiler

Are those assets from SeXtreme Loading Screens? I thought they looked familiar. Do you get them to be drop items or placed them there using creation kit? :smile:

 

Link to comment

Not expecting such turn around but enjoyed in watching the orgy. Excellent work, Crw.

P.S. I was right about redheads (Rose); you can't trust them ;)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Wait, what? 😳

 

Plot twist chapter 🤔

 

Seems rose has more daedric thing then ever and we got some revelation for the sister who we saw quite a while ago.


Also misty Grove looks still kinky and fun.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yea, kinda she was always like this ^_^ I even have an explanation for all of that ^_^ But it will come up later 😃

9 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Horsedicks

Hidden in shadows, waiting to strike ^_^ :D

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Ohh! Nice! Narrative... ;):thumbsup: What a twist! 

  Reveal hidden contents

Are those assets from SeXtreme Loading Screens? I thought they looked familiar. Do you get them to be drop items or placed them there using creation kit? :smile:

 

Yay, thanks ^_^ Yes, it's from Sextream, and not only from there. I try to make it for myself a while ago, but fkd up prety much -_- But then I found out that someone did this already :D 
If you need them
It weighs quite a lot (unpakced 1.3Gb) and you need a jaxonz positioner to work with it.

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Not expecting such turn around but enjoyed in watching the orgy. Excellent work, Crw.

 

Yay, thank you ^_^ Glad you like it ^_^ 
That's the idea of a plot twists, that no one expecting them. :D 

7 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

P.S. I was right about redheads (Rose); you can't trust them ;)

You were always right :D Just dont tell Malicia ^_^ 

Link to comment

Well done! And I'm glad we got another story from you :) 

I like the colors of the first unkown location, the purple fits the color palette of your stories really well. 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

Well done! And I'm glad we got another story from you :) 

I like the colors of the first unkown location, the purple fits the color palette of your stories really well. 

 

Yay, thanks Alter ^_^ 
Ok, thanks for the hint, I'll take it into service ^_^ 

Link to comment

Plot twists! Plot twists everywhere!!! 🤗

 

All right, let me see if I got this correctly:  Angelica was so horrified and saddened by the results of her actions that she jumped off the building and upon her death ended up chained in the undisclosed location of Sanguine's realms.  At the same time Rose, who also died, ended up in those realms as well, but obviously a little less chained and a lot more horny (I mean her horns, of course! :innocent: ). And she is technically one of the youngest daughters of Lord Sanguine. 😲

 

Loved the story in this episode and especially the humorous, but also very realistic mention of the problems of suddenly having an orgy drop out of nowhere into your realm. 🤣

Wonderful work! As always, thank you for sharing it with us. 😍

Link to comment
2 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Jesus, Crw .... that orgy was awesome!!! :D  Sorry, didn't pay enough attention to the story but to the very act ;)

Yay, thank you Eva ^_^ Glad you enjoyed the show ^_^

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Devianna said:

Plot twists! Plot twists everywhere!!! 🤗

 

All right, let me see if I got this correctly:  Angelica was so horrified and saddened by the results of her actions that she jumped off the building and upon her death ended up chained in the undisclosed location of Sanguine's realms.  At the same time Rose, who also died, ended up in those realms as well, but obviously a little less chained and a lot more horny (I mean her horns, of course! :innocent: ). And she is technically one of the youngest daughters of Lord Sanguine. 😲

Yes, sometimes it seems to me that plot twists are fundamental to my entire blog: D
Yes, you read this absolutely right ^_^ But i think she's horny not only in term of horns, you know... ^_^

2 hours ago, Devianna said:

Loved the story in this episode and especially the humorous, but also very realistic mention of the problems of suddenly having an orgy drop out of nowhere into your realm. 🤣

Wonderful work! As always, thank you for sharing it with us. 😍

Typical routine work of all Daedric princes: contemplating sacrifices, receiving gifts and offerings, summoning served, casting curses on the mortal race.
How do they deal with all this? - I dont know :D 
Thank you, Devianna ^_^ Glad you like it ^_^

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SpyVsPie said:

Making up for last chapter's lack of adult content 😯

 

There is still significant debt in from me to Ol' uncle Sam Guine. In a sexual content, ofc. One can never pay this one until the end. ^_^ 

Link to comment

I liked the chapter as well : though short, it featured an interesting ambiance (^^), and good twists. Some of those being quite dramatic, the suicide and the vampire transformation in particular (with the change of teeth and the blood coughing effects adding even more intensity to it). Scenario-wise it was therefore very interesting, even though assembling the pieces required some effort for me :

  1. Isabella, which is Rose's mother, strikes her down with a potentially lethal curse
  2. The remedy found by Angelica and Sinetica ends-up being fatal, and so Rose dies (either by completing her vampire transformation or by simple death)
  3. Angelica suicides in reaction
  4. In your universe, the daedra cycle of rebirth isn't thousands of years long, and does not causes the loss of the personality of the dead daedra.
  5. Rose and Angelica are part daedra
  6. Thus Angelica is "reborn" into a daedrical realm, while Rose rises into another

 

Graphically it's still quite pleasantly colored, though the changes of palette (Angelica's death -> Angelica's face) can be a bit destabilizing. Also I'd be wary not to overdo the brightness adjustments, as while the colors are amazing in the upper part, the whites seem burned in the lower one :

b1.jpg

 

Anyway, the story is as interesting as ever, and with a well transcribed vision of the lord of debauchery's realm. Awaiting for the next one !

 

Malicia : « You must not kiss your sister on the mouth, Rose, no ! There are plenty of naked guys around you could kiss instead ! :classic_excl: »

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I liked the chapter as well : though short, it featured an interesting ambiance (^^), and good twists. Some of those being quite dramatic, the suicide and the vampire transformation in particular (with the change of teeth and the blood coughing effects adding even more intensity to it). Scenario-wise it was therefore very interesting, even though assembling the pieces required some effort for me :

Thank you Triloque, glad you like it ^_^

Maybe you noticed, but 4his is not the first time I'm trying to kill Angelica :D and she's always somehow survives. It's already looking like a bad joke :)

4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

In your universe, the daedra cycle of rebirth isn't thousands of years long, and does not causes the loss of the personality of the dead daedra.

Hmm, I didn't know that. I was guided by the logic of the quest with the Sigil Stone, where we summoning and killing the same daedra several times until he agrees to cooperate with us. 

4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « You must kiss your sister on the mouth, Rose, yes!  »

^_^ 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Crw said:

Thank you Triloque, glad you like it ^_^

Maybe you noticed, but 4his is not the first time I'm trying to kill Angelica :D and she's always somehow survives. It's already looking like a bad joke :)

^^

1 hour ago, Crw said:

Hmm, I didn't know that. I was guided by the logic of the quest with the Sigil Stone, where we summoning and killing the same daedra several times until he agrees to cooperate with us.

It's sort of a grey area of the daedric lore. The thing we know though is that the spirit of the daedra needs to find his way to the beacon of his realm to recreate a physical form again, and that this process take time. We did have a feel of this in the Shivering Isles, where the temple of rebirth of the golden saints is invaded.

1 hour ago, Crw said:
6 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « You must kiss your sister on the mouth, Rose, yes!  »

^_^ 

Malicia : source.gif

 

 

Link to comment
On 11/22/2019 at 3:38 PM, Crw said:

There is still significant debt in from me to Ol' uncle Sam Guine. In a sexual content, ofc. One can never pay this one until the end. ^_^ 

Blood for the blood god... other.... um... fluids for the debauchery god. 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Blood for the blood god... other.... um... fluids for the debauchery god. 

c43c2db5552724272e987eedfd4e532a.jpg.f923616b04bd04a66f83c389fcfe11ce.jpg

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Crw said:

c43c2db5552724272e987eedfd4e532a.jpg.f923616b04bd04a66f83c389fcfe11ce.jpg

Freakin' Emperor's Children.

 

"Oi, lookit this cool sword I found. So ya cunts wanna turn to chaos then?"-Fulgrim (who I like to imagine with an Aussie accent)

Link to comment

Oh, crap. Now I feel myself really stupid...
Cos i didn't receive notification about your first comment, and now i don't understand the second... tho I know who is Perturabo. 
Swear, next my lvl up I'm going to raise the Int -_-

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...