[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

Well if you are interested I will give you the vault I am building.

Its pretty much done now and it is exactly what you would need I would think.

The areas built include a surface town and vault interior.

Surface town has:

Auction House

Stripclub

Inn with a caravan stable

Player House

3 store type buildings

Vault interior:

Arena for gladiator fights

3 rooms for stores

8 rooms to act as an inn/brothel (residential section)

Special VIP Atrium hall that has several VIP activity rooms including  a very large Auction platform.

The Auction platform is linked to a training with several rooms to "train" slaves

There is also a special room similar to Vault 111's cryos which will act as body transformation machines.

I made all these rooms and areas with both AI and player slavery in mind. There is a lot of sex furniture and bondage furniture needed so I has to put place holders with exercise machines.

You can check some old preview pictures here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75891-wip-vault-69-lls-modding-resource/

If you want it. Its yours :D

Sounds absolutely perfect. Thank you for the offer.

I've been using a duplicated  Combat Zone for the training and auction house, which can immersion-breaking as everyone would instantly recognize it's just a duplicated Combat Zone. This would be perfect.

One idea that integrates with something already added by DD. You could have Kimy (is it? The girl that sells the items in the memory den) offer money off for 'modelling' the items. Only once you're locked in you can only be released by agreeing to be her (slave) girl for a time. Only you don't get to hear the bit in brackets... You could start the quest by actually modelling a few items, and they get more slave-like as you go. Then when you want to go, you're not allowed to

I think an idea where every time you submit to something a 'sub' score is increased and your choice of options becomes more 'subby'. The ease with which you submit increases the score more rapidly, if the sub score gets low enough you become her permanent slave - because that's what you want

If you resist then a punishment which injures you occurs.. You get limited (or no) stimpacks / aid, so you need to careful. (or random scars or tattoos appear) At the same time, there's a 'defiance' / dom score for every time you refuse - and this score could increase until she thinks you're no longer worth it and releases you. Of course, by release I mean: leave in the middle of nowhere either buck naked or in something restrictive and you've got to get back to friendly territory and re-equip yourself. If you *only* resist, then she sells you to slavers....

Oh, yeah: no fast travel (pip boy) and all your kit is missing; you need to tool up with what you've stashed when you get back to a settlement. Then you go and get your real kit back from the slaver den it's hidden in.

Adding to the above - the slaver den can easily be modelled on the "captured by fiends" mod in FONV. I could see you getting drugged up and abused while in there. You need to sell (your soul) body to get favours to be released. Again, the sub / defiance score could be used. You tread a fine line between submitting and keeping your mind, while avoiding punishment for non-compliance. A random generator based upon the scores would determine what actions are needed.

Or you just go all gangster and get into a firefight. A shame you have no armour or weapons though, hey? (a high sneak skill might come in handy here). Hmmm... seduce a raider / slaver by pretending to submit then kill him when you're alone, but then you might enjoy it a little too much and forget to before you're locked up again.

Just out of curiosity, because I really am interested in this mod, and I really don't mean to be pushy or ask the taboo question here.

But how long would you suppose it would take to finish this project? And in what way (besides creativity aspects) could those interested help you?

Just out of curiosity, because I really am interested in this mod, and I really don't mean to be pushy or ask the taboo question here.

But how long would you suppose it would take to finish this project? And in what way (besides creativity aspects) could those interested help you?

The first version would have already been released by now I think if progress wasn't slowed down due to me for the time being taking over Four-Play's development as a framework also, which I'm dedicating most of my free time to right now, at least until the framework gets all the core functionality.

In any case, the first version of Enslaved should still be ready before the end of August.

The first version would have already been released by now I think if progress wasn't slowed down due to me for the time being taking over Four-Play's development as a framework also, which I'm dedicating most of my free time to right now, at least until the framework gets all the core functionality.

In any case, the first version of Enslaved should still be ready before the end of August.

Cool, no rush as you are doing an awesome amount of work with all these mods :)

One idea that integrates with something already added by DD. You could have Kimy (is it? The girl that sells the items in the memory den) offer money off for 'modelling' the items. Only once you're locked in you can only be released by agreeing to be her (slave) girl for a time. Only you don't get to hear the bit in brackets... You could start the quest by actually modelling a few items, and they get more slave-like as you go. Then when you want to go, you're not allowed to

I think an idea where every time you submit to something a 'sub' score is increased and your choice of options becomes more 'subby'. The ease with which you submit increases the score more rapidly, if the sub score gets low enough you become her permanent slave - because that's what you want

If you resist then a punishment which injures you occurs.. You get limited (or no) stimpacks / aid, so you need to careful. (or random scars or tattoos appear) At the same time, there's a 'defiance' / dom score for every time you refuse - and this score could increase until she thinks you're no longer worth it and releases you. Of course, by release I mean: leave in the middle of nowhere either buck naked or in something restrictive and you've got to get back to friendly territory and re-equip yourself. If you *only* resist, then she sells you to slavers....

Oh, yeah: no fast travel (pip boy) and all your kit is missing; you need to tool up with what you've stashed when you get back to a settlement. Then you go and get your real kit back from the slaver den it's hidden in.

I am so so on the DD items but the Memory Den might be willing to pay for captured people to be abused and recorded for underground markets. Kind of a kinky VR experience and it could be had from either side, customer or victim.

I am so so on the DD items but the Memory Den might be willing to pay for captured people to be abused and recorded for underground markets. Kind of a kinky VR experience and it could be had from either side, customer or victim.

That would also be fun. I was looking for a way 'in' to the whole slavery aspect and the modelling idea seemed a good way to use an existing mod. Adds some flavour and hopefully lessens the amount of work Vinfamy has to do :)

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but a slave could be bred and have their children sold off if they are daughters and taken to be raised as slavers if they were sons.  

Slaves could be filmed and have the holotapes sold.  This could make things interesting as the player gets more well known as the girl from the videos, even if she escapes.

She could be milked and have the milk sold.

If she's bought by an individual then she might be required to do more domestic duties, like cleaning (deliver x pieces of y junk to your owner), Cooking (deliver x pieces of y food from the farm).  Maybe have the slave go to service a location of raiders in order to keep them from raiding the owner.

Settlement Capture Scenario:

Requirements: 1. Settlement happiness is low (below 30%)

2. Settlement has at least one settler.

3. The player uses a bed in the settlement.

Outcome: Upon awaking a message appears that reads: "Your settlers have rebelled against you! Knowing they could not stand

up to you in a fight, they tied you up while you slept. While completely helpless, they took all your items, caps and clothes. They

sold you naked and bound to slavers for the caps necessary to better their lives." All the player's items are placed into

that settlement's workbench and the player is placed into slavery.

This does not make sense. First off i always lock my doors before going to sleep.There are immersion mods that allow you to lock doors, how is the settler going to capture the player now ?? I always use this mod because of the annoyance that someone is using my own room. and this is how to keep them out.

this is a wasteland. you don't trust anybody. not even your own settlers.

Outcome: Upon awaking a message appears that reads: "Your settlers have rebelled against you! Knowing they could not stand

up to you in a fight, they tied you up while you slept. While completely helpless, they took all your items, caps and clothes. They

sold you naked and bound to slavers for the caps necessary to better their lives." All the player's items are placed into

This does not make sense. First off i always lock my doors before going to sleep.There are immersion mods that allow you to lock doors, how is the settler going to capture the player now ?? I always use this mod because of the annoyance that someone is using my own room. and this is how to keep them out.

Settler has rank 4 lockpicking perk ;j

I did not even know there was a mod to lock doors. I would assume that most people do not use it. I do not think it would be possible to take into consideration every mod ever released when creating a scenario. As I posed before, ideally you would be able to pick which type of scenarios would be loaded into this mod so that you could avoid conflicts like this.

In television and movies they refer to something called a story arc.

Instead of being a brute force mod with the result being bondage, e.g (a chest, bam you're in bondage)

I would suggest themes -  story arcs that span the commonwealth.

Not the kind of brute force slavery as seen from Skyrim where day one slavery was everywhere.

Quests that fit into the story arc, side quests that fit into the story arc.

-- Purpose --

Start small in the low level areas hearing whispers and rumors and the occasional slave story.

As the player progresses they learn more, witness and progress until they are forced to make choices that determine which side of the storyline(s) they want to engage or fall victim to.

Example sides

• anti slavery fighting for the minutemen
  • neutral like the caravan folks
  • pro slavery and all that entails bondage games the high level wasteland raiders would enjoy
  • Brotherhood of Steel which is pro slavery as workers (think WWII hostages)
  • The institute originally built their synths to fight this but weren't ready until the courser model e.g. dialog already in game suggests that the institute started out wanting  to help the common wealth until mutual distrust.
  • Little groups that think they want to be raiders but are just too stupid to make a go of it (base level raiders)
  • The covent is a natural for domination, head game quests
  • The children of atom don't want slaves, they want members and fight to free slaves for their own devotee purposes

Basically, want the system to fit into the game, quests that have purpose that lead to quests that have purpose.

Slavery isn't just happening and everywhere. We need the why, who and for what purpose does slavery in the commonwealth have? Who profits from it or is it just kink for some in the Covent?

Are their crime rings, slave syndicates? Is their loot and power to be gained or destroyed?

Why was the chest with bondage gear left there? Who left it? What were they after? How does indiscriminately equipping bondage gear on characters progress a story?

Like all the stuff Vinfamy incorporated into dialogs, those fit the game.

Slavery should as well.

Cool, no rush as you are doing an awesome amount of work with all these mods :)

I still don't understand how Vinfamy has not gotten a Contributor mark on his name yet.

He has done a lot of outstanding work here.

I still don't understand how Vinfamy has not gotten a Contributor mark on his name yet.

He has done a lot of outstanding work here.

I just assumed he was, Ashal is often too busy to look into the contributing thread where nominations are made (its a secret place with cake where contributors nominate new contributors, damn I said it, now I have to kill you all) :)

Suggestion: Enslavement Rewards and Character Progress

Enslavement should not always be viewed as a punishment by the player, instead it should offer other unique ways to advance their character. 

Scenario: The player is forced to work in a brothel and is given the option to buy their freedom once they have earned enough caps. If the brothel pays out well, then perhaps the the player may decide to remain a slave for a while to build up their wealth.  Also there could be an in brothel store that only sells to slaves. The store would sell high priced clothing that would greatly raise the player's charisma. These items would allow the enslaved player to earn caps faster. After the player is freed the player could keep the items to help pass speech checks or the player could equip the items on their own prostitutes to increase the income of their own brothels.

Scenario: The enslaved player is forced to make deliveries. At first these deliveries are local and safe but over time the player is forced to make longer deliveries through more dangerous areas.  Naturally these slaves would be prime targets for anyone wanting an easy score of loot so the slave owners would have equip their slaves with unique items to help guarantee the deliveries are made.  The slave owners would not want to give the slaves armor and weapons for fear that they could be used against them.  Instead as the player progresses through the quest line they are given items to increase their movement speed (allowing the player to outrun threats and complete deliveries faster).  The longer the player remains a good slave the more items the player receives, eventually allowing the player to complete a clothing/armor set that grants the player the ability to move at double their normal speed. The player would keep the items after they release\escaped\saved. People playing on survival mode (without fast travel) could benefit greatly from this.

Scenario: The enslaved player is frequently disobedient and punished. After enduring X number of punishments the player is granted a new perk called "Defiant: Pain has become an old friend." that grants the player 10 damage resistance.  After another X number of punishments the player is granted another "Defiant" rank that adds another 10 damage resistance. The total number of ranks would be up to you.

Scenario: The player is enslaved by the Children of Atom. After completing X number of quests the player is given a drug called "Atom's Blessing".  This drug awards the new perk "Atom's Blessing: Friend of Atom" that grants 10 radiation resistance.  After another X number of quests the player is given another dose of "Atom's Blessing" which increases the "Atom's Blessing" perk rank by another 10 radiation resistance. The total number of ranks would be up to you.

Scenario: The enslaved player is forced to fight in an arena. After completing X number of fights the player is granted a new perk called "Pit Fighter: Hit fast and hard" that grants 10 additional melee damage for every rank.

Scenario: The enslaved player is forced into sex. After X number of encounters the player is granted a new perk called "Experienced Lover: You know what they want. " that grants the player extra caps when they are a prostitute.

Another idea that integrates with an existing mod:

You get kidnapped and wake up as a sex-bot. Literally, your mind is now hosted in a sex-bot. Slavers found the programming of the sex-bot was not realistic enough and people got 'damaged' too easily... So someone came up with the idea of using the dream-chairs to transfer the mind of a kidnapped person into a sex-bot.

Of course the fun bit is: the gender of the player does not matter here :) You get to be a female sex-bot while you like it or not. You can use the ASIA mod gen-1 'droid for the model. The quest can be similar (but less terminal intensive) to the ASIA questline in that you have to find where they've got your body stored while being used as a fantasy sex figure. Of course once you find yourself (so to speak) you may decide you like being a 'droid as long as your body is kept secure.

Shuffles on*

I think what would be best for the mod, is to always remember the player has control over themselves. Even if you end up enslaved, you should have the option to “fight back” (even futilely) or give in. Take a look at “Quick as You Like”, for example. When you start the quest, you are given options to “manipulate” the conversation (such as switching the drinks before drinking) or to not engage in the conversation at all by refusing to drink.

When you accept the drink, you can respond how your character would respond, although at this point you’ve already gone too far to turn back (as he pulls a Princess Bride and spikes both drinks, being immune to the poison). You wake up trapped in bondage gear and have to go to the other side of Skyrim to get your gear back. When you finally get your gear back (which in of itself is humiliating) you are cursed. When you go to confront the man that did this to you, you must choose to strip, choose to give up your equipment, choose to get “dressed up” (DD gear), and are taken to his estate (which is sadly where the mod ends).  Each of these steps is a choice; once you give up your gear, you can choose to leave at that point, but you’ve now lost your gear until you go to the estate to collect it. Even when you’re getting shackled you have options to “try” and resist, although between the curse and having to be shackled prior it proves to have little effect.

Part of being a submissive is choosing to give up that control in the end. Of course getting beaten in combat and captured isn’t really a choice, but the things that happen after you get caught should be (whether they have true effect on the outcome or are simply an illusion is besides the point).  I understand this is a huge undertaking for something like this, and likely better for something that builds off the framework than in the framework itself, but for some of the best “Slave” moments in Skyrim, I can’t think of any that thrilled me like QaYL (although this is probably one of the factors that killed QaYL, due to the workload).

As for actual events:

Pleasure Slave: Obvious but a stable. You’re trained and broken into a sex slave and perform tasks at your owner’s leisure. This isn’t a gofer however; this is purely for entertainment, although you may act as a server at parties and celebrations (although you’re just as likely to get fucked as you are to grab a drink for someone) or be one of many that help your owner bath (and may have to watch or be fucked if your owner wishes it). Your owner may choose to humiliate* you in various ways, torture you (pain or pleasure, I’m hoping nothing too graphic…) or simply bend you over. If they grow bored of you they may sell you or change you into a different role depending on their mood. Owners could vary from Raiders to very lucky survivors who own their own vaults, who may be on good terms with raiders who show up from time to time after they have a successful raid or more merchandise to sell. Can you tell this is the one I’m interested in the most? :P

*Humiliation may include, but isn’t limited to: having sex in public, being used as a public cum dump/bathroom, parading player around the camp/area naked/in chains/in humiliating clothing, calling player demeaning names, forcing the player to say humiliating things, trying new “toys” on the player at a set date for a large audience (while the player is chained to a table), forced to “clean” their owners boots… with their tongue…
Humiliation may happen at any time, if you suffer humiliation for more than four hours… quit mouthing off your owner!

“Arena” Slave: Pretty much just a Spartacus Gladiator. You train to fight, you go fight in an arena, you may surrender or die in the arena (which could have different consequences). When called upon you may be forced to fuck a patron or get fucked (bound or otherwise). If you lose too often you may end up a Work-horse or Pleasure Slave, depending on your owner’s mood/your personality.
Probably belong to some Raider Slaver who is trying to build a reputation; would probably focus a quest line about making or destroying said Raider’s dream, with different outcomes).

Inciting a revolt and killing everyone could be fun… or earning your freedom and having favor with raiders could be a good reward as well.

Gofer Slave: Grab this, find me that, go get me a slave (specifically X person); you’re the poor sod with an explosive slave collar that has the job of finding things before that explosive puppy goes off! You prove good at this and you might move from raider slave to queen bitch of the raiders… or at least their second (assuming your competition doesn’t off you first). Probably the freest reign of the slaves, although that timer could prove to click faster than you’d expect.

Work-horse Slave: You find scrap/food, place things in box; if you hit your quota you’re good. If you don’t meet your quota, bad things happen. This would probably be more of a stepping stone position, seeing as a good work horse would probably migrate to a gofer/arena slave (depending on personality) while a poor one would likely end up a pleasure slave (because if they aren’t good at doing work, they might as well be good for something!)
Right now I think food/water is the only renewable resource in Fallout 4 (or I’m missing a large chunk of game), but you could have slaves manning Salvage stations and instead of adding it to a workbench automagically they could place it in a container beside their station (which the player runs and grabs to meet their quota), or slaves shoveling Brahmin manure and placing them in bags on a cart/shelf.

Race Horse: Well there’s already a track racing robots around, could probably run some slaves there instead (and have various incentives to want to win, such as maybe not detonating the collar around the slaves neck or not having to spend a night with a muzzled death claw…) Prepping for a race could involve either trying to sabotage the competition or use better gear/drugs to boost your chances (although who’s to say your competition isn’t doing the same?)  Pleasure Slaves may have to run every once in a while, if their owner wishes it. All slaves may be subject to handicaps such as hobble skirts or random shock collars/vibrators, or maybe even being tied to another slave if there is ever a solid leash framework. Handicaps may be race wide or for random racers, depending on how the slave owners want to spice up the race.

One final note: If there would be any down time I’d look to Captured Dream’s “Party Favor” quest; you are put in a cell and “sleep in” (use) the bed, which skips time forward to the next day/event. Keep the action happening; the worst thing to do is have the player doing nothing between events. You could also have a puzzle for the cell the player is locked into that might require various items to make their escape (maybe smuggling in a screw driver or various other objects back without their owner’s/guard knowing). You could possibly even coordinate with slaves to attempt an escape depending on your position; not every slave is going to be a “kneel in the corner and do nothing until I need you” slave, some may be held up in pens like animals and their guards might ignore/miss their whisperings as long as the slaves shut up when a guard comes around (work horse/arena slaves come to mind, although a gofer may be given more freedom as long as they are quickly accessible by the owner). You might even get more freedom depending on your position as a slave (the star gladiator may have more sway with their owner if the slave respects them and brings them favor).

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go back to lurking in the shadows.

*Shuffles off

Archived