[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

I myself was hugely fond of the mechanics around the Captured Dreams shop in Skyrim.

It was well constructed and fun! Although quite buggy :o

Here are some of a few concepts I really enjoyed:

-Progression system, where your reputation gets better over time and it unlocks certain privileges.

-The ability to pay to remove restraints you get put on you during your adventures.

-Special events with key personalities in the universe.

-The fact that you have a certain degree of freedom, even if you are a slave. It's much more rewarding and fun to act on behalf of your owner than just staring at a wall in a cell.

-Random delivery missions: Those were great to discover the map - they would take you to pretty much every corner of Skyrim.

Sometimes also, being abused and taken forcefully is fun, but I'd like to see an implementation where the player is valued as well. Of course it comes with building up trust and reputation, but could have perks for the player. For example, maybe the player's captor is rich, known and has many contacts. The player could then benefit from those contacts in a tangible way that affects the gameplay. Perhaps hidden weapons dealers, armors.

A perk representing your "pride" in serving your owner willfully could also be added. It could increase in efficiency as you climb the ladder, giving some Special attributes representing your focus in pleasing your owner, reaching a point where you become your owner's first slave and are allowed a certain control over the other slaves.

I think BDSM isn't just about rape, sex, auctioning and degradation x) I'd like to see a prominent dominant figure who actually cares for the player and recognizes her potential, giving her tasks that befits her status in the commonwealth, for example sending the player on missions against rival slaver gangs who mistreat their property, and then bringing them back to your owner to enlarge his/her "collection".

Of course, misbehaving slaves should I think be treated just as bad as possibly can, harsh punishments and such, although I suspect you have plenty of other ideas for that.

I would also like to see a basic arousal mechanic which includes of course arousal, but a few other submission related stats as well. For example, Will, which would allow you to resist your captor's attempts on you. A basic check could be implemented which takes into account your charisma and will when you try to resist a command from your owner, which could come with dire consequences if you fail the check. Each check would consume some of your will, and it would regenerate perhaps when you perform certain actions ? Maybe when you successfully please your Master or obey, making you able to resist certain things you are not inclined to do without dire repercussions.

It could include a submissive/dominant stat as well, which changes over time depending on the player's action, if her submission stat is too high, she becomes shy and easily manipulated, which is represented by actors noticing it and taking advantage of her in any way you could think of, and if the submission stat is too low, the player becomes a more imposing figure, leading to people being somewhat intimidated, and trying less things on her.

It could also include something like a nymphomania stat, which represents your addiction and need of sexual behaviour. The more you would be exposed to any kind of sex, the more it goes up, and once it is sufficiently high, could affect the rate at which arousal changes, and have negative effects on the player if for example nymphomania and arousal are both high. Nymphomania could degenerate over time.

I would love to see collars which delivers chems to the player, impacting these stats and beyond at the will of the owner. A collar that shocks the player when will is too high, reducing it, or a collar that injects aphrodisiacs into the wearer, raising arousal and nymphomania. Also, for a higher "grade" slave, positive effects like a collar that injects useful chems that would increase carry weight, strength, charisma and such.

I would also like to see punishments that actually impact the player's game beyond just being bound or such. A negative status effect which reduces your health could be applied after taking a beating until your wounds heal would be an example. It could also shake the player's will, reducing her will stat and charisma.

Perhaps make it all a settlement that develops as you help your owner, giving additional perks along the way. Slaves could be used as a functional community instead of just being, well, you know, sexy objects in the background ^^ It would fit more into the lore than just being a kind of BDSM brothel.

6 hours ago, jdtuggey said:

A perk representing your "pride" in serving your owner willfully could also be added. It could increase in efficiency as you climb the ladder, giving some Special attributes representing your focus in pleasing your owner, reaching a point where you become your owner's first slave and are allowed a certain control over the other slaves.

I think BDSM isn't just about rape, sex, auctioning and degradation x) I'd like to see a prominent dominant figure who actually cares for the player and recognizes her potential, giving her tasks that befits her status in the commonwealth, for example sending the player on missions against rival slaver gangs who mistreat their property, and then bringing them back to your owner to enlarge his/her "collection".

And also a certain degree of "fame" as a slave, normally in Skyrim or FO, collars mark you as fair game to anyone with grabby hands...which is usually everyone with hands.  In this case, it could be used to mark you as fair game...within the limits your Mistress sets.

Imagine this scene: The Vault Dweller is hopping along through the Commonwealth naked wearing every imaginable restraint, and a bunch of raiders grab her and use her, and when they're done, they're about to kill her and then she asks the leader to read her collar and it says "First Slave of <insert NPC here>" and then he immediately releases her to hop along to wherever the Vault Dweller was going in the first place.

New Raider: Why the fuck did we let that bitch go?

Leader: 'Cause if we didn't, we'd piss off her Mistress

New Raider: We could handle any slut, and anybody she could hire.

Leader: Last year, the Super Mutants on that hill over there...was gonna stick her on a pike.

New Raider: There's...no hill over there.

Leader: There was, and that's.  My.  Point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a few ideas for the mod

1. Not sure if it's been mentioned or not but dancing for the slavers would be a good idea. Let's Dance has some dancing animations I believe. Or there's the vanilla magnolia one.

2. Another idea is when/if you try to talk your way out of it you tell them you are the general of the Minutemen and it will either scare them or please them more depending on if you pass the speech check.  It would also show how much your character has fallen. Minutemen General to raider base slave.

I see several people clamoring for story stuff, and I just shake my head. Story stuff tends to limit the players choices and actions, and eventually the story will end, and that's not what Id want in a mod like this.

I'd instead recommend keeping it sort of sandbox, like your other mods. It allows the player more control over what they want. It also allows the player to have their own experiances and use their imagination. Keeping this sandbox also allows the mod to be smaller in focus and can be better allow for modders to build off your work. Other modders  (or you) could then add story stuff as add-ons to this mod.

On 12/12/2017 at 3:43 AM, Cooli167 said:

I see several people clamoring for story stuff, and I just shake my head. Story stuff tends to limit the players choices and actions, and eventually the story will end, and that's not what Id want in a mod like this.

I'd instead recommend keeping it sort of sandbox, like your other mods. It allows the player more control over what they want. It also allows the player to have their own experiances and use their imagination. Keeping this sandbox also allows the mod to be smaller in focus and can be better allow for modders to build off your work. Other modders  (or you) could then add story stuff as add-ons to this mod.

But obviously with something like slavery there needs to be some sort of diolouge. Bare bones with no diolouge would be just like FP kidnapped, or a variation of it. If it's done right there will be control of what we want. There just has to be options in the diolouge for the different kinds of players. Hero, villian etc. Even so there's tons of quest in the game already that force us to break character more then I could see this one doing.

Although I do agree about not wanting it to end. But I'm sure some story can be added in while keeping it like a radiant quest. Or even have a few different versions of it. Like different slavers who act differently.

I picture it less as 'a' story and more like the radiant quests you get from Preston. Getting captured by the Gunners is different than getting captured by not-the-Gunners, but really only in the way that getting sent to a settlement because they need you to rescue a hostage is different from getting sent to a settlement because they need you to kill a raider base.

Less "A leads to B leads to C" and more different suits for the same skeleton. Or like the Nuka-world raider clans. They each can give you the same quests; Collaring Outside the Lines, A Goods Defense, Under the Collar etc. But they each have their own flavor for it (and I think they have a different chance to give you each quest with some quests being rarer than others depending on who you're receiving them from.)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Vinfamy, you stand true to your motto: "Making the world horny again"

However, you already are the creater of many mods, are you sure u have the free time (and the will) for another one as well?

If yes, yeh that mod would be great! Being a slave is an exciting part of such games and sometimes more exciting than being a slaver. Lets not forget how popular the slavement mods were back in New Vegas and other games.

Personally, i agree with the idea of some previous commenters on here, that you should implement repeatitive errand-like tasks to do, such as cooking for the slavers, cleaning(if possible), picking crops, delivering stuff from slaver A to slaver B, or errr pleasuring your master/Slaver ocassionally etc. It really gives a feels of living the daily life of a slave.

Anyway, good luck!

I love this idea so much!

Please .. consider the mechanisms I loved most about player slavery in Oblivion mods ..

(1) The NPCs might drag you around (not force you to run after them like in Skyrim)

(2) The NPCs might whore you out -or- even sell you onwards to other NPCs or even other factions -- and if you been really worthless as a slave they snuff you, or cook you.

(3) Fully integrated with the pregnancy mechanisms, so that you might be kept to 'produce new slaves'* in a tasteful manner.

I have a HUGE pregnancy fetish, and that involve having offspring. But totally focused on the girl having the babies. Of course I would also LOVE the chance to later 'Find and save your children' quest.

*Not with any sexual content that might break any rules or laws. They should be 'sold off' or otherwise treated

On 7.1.2018 at 6:51 PM, Shaele said:

I've been trying to find some relevant information about the status of this mod, but the last update I can see was many months ago. Any progress on the dependencies, or is there a version of this mod available to public?

Not available, still waiting for FP 1.0.

5 hours ago, OnePanda said:

Not available, still waiting for FP 1.0.

At one moment vinfamy was releasing one addition to FP after another. It seemed like he is a machine, giving us new mod on a daily basis and then was suddenly released SKSE for enhanced edition, then F4SE and MCM, I thought that was the last thing missing (yeah I know F4SE has almost no function at the moment but still..), but instead everything stops. I check the site for updates once a month and there is almost nothing happening about Fallout 4 and FourPlay. It is just slightly unnerving, since in latest downloads I see usually just mods for Sims 3 (can I block them somehow?). Waiting sucks.

17 hours ago, Starfish said:

At one moment vinfamy was releasing one addition to FP after another. It seemed like he is a machine, giving us new mod on a daily basis and then was suddenly released SKSE for enhanced edition, then F4SE and MCM, I thought that was the last thing missing (yeah I know F4SE has almost no function at the moment but still..), but instead everything stops. I check the site for updates once a month and there is almost nothing happening about Fallout 4 and FourPlay. It is just slightly unnerving, since in latest downloads I see usually just mods for Sims 3 (can I block them somehow?). Waiting sucks.

Waiting sure does suck, but unfortunately not much else to do unless we want to learn to do this ourselves and I can at least say that I do not have the necessary skills for it, so I'll just have to abide by whatever schedule the mod makers have and be happy when they have the time for it :smile: 

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/8/2018 at 7:36 PM, Starfish said:

Try playing around with RSE, it's fun and a much needed new mod to Fallout 4.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see us being carted off to Nuka Cola World - where even if we escape, we're trapped in that part of the game and can't return to the Commonwealth until we meet a certain objective that allows access to the train. It might mean having to help out the Hubologists or something. Or free NK World from Slaver dominion. Or becoming accepted into a gang despite being a former slave...

15 hours ago, Darsie said:

I'd like to see us being carted off to Nuka Cola World - where even if we escape, we're trapped in that part of the game and can't return to the Commonwealth until we meet a certain objective that allows access to the train. It might mean having to help out the Hubologists or something. Or free NK World from Slaver dominion. Or becoming accepted into a gang despite being a former slave...

I think it's a great idea, but you shouldn't edit the story. Maybe create a new raider gang, which lives in Nuka World or somewhere else (for people, who don't have Nuka World DLC). This gang could have an own gauntlet, basically a trap to lure people and making them slaves.

It would be amazing if Nuka-World could be remade so that Coulter stomps you in the Cola Cars arena then instead of killing you, he enslaves you because he likes you for one reason or another. Maybe you gave him an exceptional fight. Maybe he wants you still breathing when he fucks you. Who knows?

That said, fucking around with hard coded gameplay like that almost always ends in disaster. If not that then it's so buggy that it's barely functional if at all and endlessly causes problems. No, stuff like this has to be added to existing content not put in place of it.

Archived