MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

4 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Thanks all for being so kind!

I've taken a few days off from work, I was stressing out (sucks to have almost no free time men!). Finally time to chill, play a bit of sims 3 and work around in blender again. Don't know when it will be ready, might take a while because I don't know if I'm skilled enough to finish the sequence in a few days :tongue: , but here's a teaser anyway: 

sloppy.gif.03c47e7ba95a066433a5b76410a64f7b.gif

Oh Maryyyyyyy you are such a tease >.> Looks like I came back just in time <3

Hey, thanks for sharing these! I hadn't noticed them before after resuming Sims 3 so really nice surprise. Looking forward to more and I'm really pleased you add a bit to pools previously less populated. Haven't tried 'em in game yet as I just literally downloaded but the previews look excellent!

Please do make more whenever time permits!

7 hours ago, Velkaarn said:

Hey, thanks for sharing these! I hadn't noticed them before after resuming Sims 3 so really nice surprise. Looking forward to more and I'm really pleased you add a bit to pools previously less populated. Haven't tried 'em in game yet as I just literally downloaded but the previews look excellent!

Please do make more whenever time permits!

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy my animations. I'm not very skilled (talking Amra and L666 level) but I think they're fun enough to add to your game. Still learning, but I already see progress when I look at my first animations (the counter ones) and the ones after that. ^^ 

I'm working on some animations now, and I think they will be ready in a few more days, but I can't promise because life gets in the way sometimes, haha. But yeah, few weeks ago I thought I wouldn't update in months because I'm so busy, so this me-time I forced upon myself is already a good thing for our sims 3 animations ;) 

I think your animations are great! Glad to see you have some time for some new ones! Your female ones on the couch are really good. Since a lot of the masturbation ones were geared towards the males it was nice to see the female ones added! Keep up the good work! 

57 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Wow You do work fast when you get a break from real life :smiley: Looks incredible ;) Thank you so much :classic_heart:

Hahaha yes, when I'm free I can do ±2 animations per day. So now that I had some free time I really did go for it, because I love new animations in my game too <3 

Now I have to work again, and in februari I'm going to be super busy with my study too, so time will be limited again. But I really hope I will have a bit more free time than the last couple of months, so I can grab a few animate and game hours every week. We shall see! 

12 minutes ago, KSixNiner said:

haha what are the odds i made a similar grope animation to replace KW's Grope interaction. I really likes the interaction between sims in your animations, keep up the good work! 

Really? What a coincidence! But very good of you to replace the standard grope animations. Are you gonna send your animation to Oniki so she can replace it? 
I really like the grope interaction, but the animation for it now has a weird hand ;) 

7 hours ago, KSixNiner said:

haha what are the odds i made a similar grope animation to replace KW's Grope interaction. I really likes the interaction between sims in your animations, keep up the good work! 

Could you share it with me?

Send it to my PM or upload it here! 

Btw, can I see the gif screenshot?

10 hours ago, MaryJane said:

The new update is ready for download. Grab it now!

Enjoy ^^

Thank you so much!!

I really love ts3 + kw so much. Nothing that able to replace it right now.

I feel so glad someone is still creating mods and cc for ts3. 

21 new animations! Awesome!

Just noticed the grope animations. Look very awesome!

Do you still have more kw replacement animations for masturbate all four, undressing, showing boobs, etc?

I think if you have patreon account, you should give suggestions to Onikikay to create more social interaction and you can provide the animations for it. 

I feel like Onikikay have tons of idea, but lack of animations. 

6 hours ago, GECK.O said:

21 new animations! Awesome!

Just noticed the grope animations. Look very awesome!

Do you still have more kw replacement animations for masturbate all four, undressing, showing boobs, etc?

I think if you have patreon account, you should give suggestions to Onikikay to create more social interaction and you can provide the animations for it. 

I feel like Onikikay have tons of idea, but lack of animations. 

Thanks!

I don't have replacement animations, but I'm am willing to do so :smile: I'll give Oniki the heads up about it. Maybe K69 and I can collaborate and both replace some of the standard animations! I think Oniki is doing a great job though, considering she is a programmer and not an animator, but it would be nice if some of the interactions would have more fluid animations. ^^

And just so you all know: I'm already working on new animations. 

I'm really going to try to manage my limited time (now that I animated again, I realize how much I like it. It really is a hobby and doesn't feel as work or a chore to me, so it's a good thing to spend my free time on), but if I 'disappear' for a few months, know that I'm just busy and didn't forgot about you all ;) 

Blender teaser: my first anal stage, I'm making it for the assault-series. It's far from ready of course.

ezgif-4-1896460d60.gif.19b43db77b1f3602ed3e5576d42531bb.gif