Love this mod so much.  Love seeing each update.   Etc.   You get praise already I don't need to point it all out again,    lol.     If I had a suggestion for Player Comments,  it would be a possible separation for acknowledging skimpy outfits into its own toggle on and off.   I don't always wear skimpy outfits,  i'd say more often it's normal.   Not a big deal, just thought i'd throw it out there.  I like all the other comments.   Keep up the awesome work.       Skunk out.

Is there a video of this mod in action?  I'm kind of curious to see how it works, and I haven't got a Skyrim build ready yet. ^_^;

I don't think there is a video but it gives every npc in skyrim many lines of dialogue. When my character kicks or trips on something nearby npcs respond to that, its really immersive. Character dialogue really fits my outfits and play style, as I have defeat and skimpy outfits. Basically instead of getting that same i took an arrow to the knee line from every npc you get something new, but sexist and derogatory lol.

So do they just appear in subtitles?  I can't imagine something like this could have been voiced.

Yeah its subs. But if you got a beautiful set of pipes and know what you're doing you can always try to voice it, keep in mind I don't wanna hear a 60 year old, smoking sailor commenting about how skimpy my female pc armor is. Also ask Jim too. lol

I've tested the 1.95 BETA and here are the results:

-Player standard comments still doesn't work, only 4th wall.

-Changing the time will trigger the 4th wall comment off then on (if the comment was selected)

-The toggle for rape comments doesn't work, the comment itself doesn't work too. I've tested it with all scenario, both human and creatures

I've tested the 1.95 BETA and here are the results:

-Player standard comments still doesn't work, only 4th wall.

-Changing the time will trigger the 4th wall comment off then on (if the comment was selected)

-The toggle for rape comments doesn't work, the comment itself doesn't work too. I've tested it with all scenario, both human and creatures

Came here to say the same thing.

Also don't know if anyone had this but with game subs off, my pc shows the npc dialogue as if she is saying it. Not sure why this is happening, maybe because I updated the mod on an existing save. Only the last line of the dialogue.

Ex.

Lucan (voice only): bring back golden claw.

Pc (shows a sub): bring back golden claw.

I'm trying 1.9 non DD non SE version, and while having tried using the standard player comment (non 4th wall breaking) set to 180 seconds for min/max, even across 20+ hours of game play I've never seen my PC talk. I get talking every time I run coc qasmoke for the first line, or when I make a new game, but that's about it. Am I doing something wrong? I want to use the standard player talk but it just doesn't happen.

Is this part of the subtitle problem? I use subtitle and would prefer to so I'm wondering if it conflicts.

I'm trying 1.9 non DD non SE version, and while having tried using the standard player comment (non 4th wall breaking) set to 180 seconds for min/max, even across 20+ hours of game play I've never seen my PC talk. I get talking every time I run coc qasmoke for the first line, or when I make a new game, but that's about it. Am I doing something wrong? I want to use the standard player talk but it just doesn't happen.

Is this part of the subtitle problem? I use subtitle and would prefer to so I'm wondering if it conflicts.

It's nothing serious and you can keep using subs but from time to time you'll get a line stuck, you can save then reload or change cell.

And there seems to be a problem where standard comments don't activate. I've tried adjusting times and turning off other dialogue but can't get it to work.

Also don't know if anyone had this but with game subs off, my pc shows the npc dialogue as if she is saying it. Not sure why this is happening, maybe because I updated the mod on an existing save. Only the last line of the dialogue.

Ex.

Hmmm...never come across that before. I don't know how that could even happen. 

There does seem to be an issue with the standard player comments...the 4th wall ones work fine but for some reason the standard ones fail to fire correcly....I'm working on it :)

Ex.

Hmmm...never come across that before. I don't know how that could even happen. 

I believe that is a specific design feature of Fuz Ro D-oh... hang on, lemme find it...

The plugin also enhances the “Force Subtitle” flag in topic info records – When set, subtitles will be displayed for the info’s responses regardless of the global subtitle settings.

I seem to remember that getting rid of that option is backwards or broken or something, too. Not sure about that, but try flipping the "force subtitle" flag (if on, set it to off; if off, set it to on) and maybe that will fix it. Or make it worse. I dunno...

Yeah, I'm a lot of help here.  :dodgy:

Quick update that fixes the sex comments. I've only added a few comments for the pre-sex start stage and the orgasm stage for oral and vaginal animations (I think anal will also play vaginal).

I couldn't decide on whether the player character should make comments as if in her head (a bit like apropos) or whether she should be saying them out loud.

For example

In Her Head Comments

"He's going to make me cum!"

VS

Spoken Comments

"You bastard....you're making me cum!"

I quite like the Guard Quest thing but I think you should expand it so that all Male characters demand sex from the PC, i.e. really treating the female PC as an object of desire (this should especially be the case for nobles, wealthy or jarl NPCs).

Also, the guards rarely carry out the rape that they always talk about... I just tested 5 runs of the quest and everytime the guard was just like "I'll let you off this time" but then they boast so much about how they are the law etc and no one cares etc... maybe make these probabilities configurable in the MCM as well?

Anyhow, good work but still keep it up!

Ted

I vote in her head. I prefer to imagine the player comments as internal.

I'm definitely leaning that way myself...it also makes dialogue a bit easier to write as well :)

Thanks for nice mod. As a request could you link skimpy comments to sexlab aroused nude armors defined by user?

I'll have a look and see if it is possible...i'm not sure how it works.

I quite like the Guard Quest thing but I think you should expand it so that all Male characters demand sex from the PC, i.e. really treating the female PC as an object of desire (this should especially be the case for nobles, wealthy or jarl NPCs).

Also, the guards rarely carry out the rape that they always talk about... I just tested 5 runs of the quest and everytime the guard was just like "I'll let you off this time" but then they boast so much about how they are the law etc and no one cares etc... maybe make these probabilities configurable in the MCM as well?

Anyhow, good work but still keep it up!

Ted

I can't remember what the chance of them saying they'll let you off....maybe it is a bit too high :)

Deviously Cursed Loot already has an option to make men demand sex...it works really well too so I don't think I'll try to create something that is already covered by another mod.

However, I will be adding more events. Things like a certain chance men will take advantage of you while you're in an inn, or making night time more dangerous by having men approach you thinking you're a working girl touting for business. Things like that. :)

****UPDATE TIME****

Updated the mod to include player comments for various stages of the rape scenes (both humanoid and creature) unless she is gagged, in which case you'll get gagged comments.

Your character will now make a comment as the sex scene starts (although sometimes this flashes on/off very quickly depending on what happens) based upon the sex type which currently covers Anal, Oral and Vaginal animations.

You character will also make comments while she is getting raped. These are very generic and should fit all scenes but, currently, are only triggered by Vaginal or Anal animations. 

Your character and attacker will make a comment at the end of the scene as well (orgasm scene).

There may be a few issues where some animations differ slightly to their keywords or include more than one (such as complex position change animations), but overall they seem to work well.

I've designed the comments to work with Apropos (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/818-apropos/) and similar descriptive mods. These go into quite a bit of detail about what is happening to your character and together they should make watching sex animations a bit more interesting :) I can also recommend using SexLab Fade to Black (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3204-sexlab-fade-to-black/) to make transitions seamless.

What the guards will do actually ? Checking in the player's "special box" for skooma ?

Well, they're bored...so they just want to strip your character and humiliate her to keep themselves entertained :)

***snip***

***snip**

Another thing I think you could add is, you know how when you drop a weapon a guard will approach you and basically tell you off and then you have options of what to respond with examples being "I'm the Thane" or "I'm the harbinger", I think you should implement such options (based on what the PC has completed quest-wise) to respond with before the guards even attempt to strip the PC thus giving the PC some probability of avoiding being stripped. Obviously, you should still have the guard have the probability of saying somthing like "I don't care who you are etc". I think this would make it more ... well... realistic? Like you wouldn't just try to humiliate the dragonborn-harbinger knowing she could just shout you to death in 2 seconds.

Also, not sure if this is already in the mod, but you could also implement the use of speechcraft where higher speechcraft ability leads to higher chance persuading/intimidating guards to leave the PC alone. Not sure if this would be more difficult tho.

Anyway, just some ideas that I think would make the mod better.

I'm really interested in the player comments bit! I love the idea! But... I noticed something weird. When I installed this mod and went to the MCM to configure the frequncy of comments I noticed this:

And I can't change it. It's always min 1s, max 3s and no matter what I move the slider to, the values don't change

post-34019-0-39824100-1479342018_thumb.png

So am the only one that can't get the standard comments from pc? 4th wall ones and all others are working fine, haven't tested the rape ones.

There is something amiss with standard comments...I haven't been able to track down why they are not working. It is the next thing on my list :)

Another thing I think you could add is, you know how when you drop a weapon a guard will approach you and basically tell you off and then you have options of what to respond with examples being "I'm the Thane" or "I'm the harbinger", I think you should implement such options (based on what the PC has completed quest-wise) to respond with before the guards even attempt to strip the PC thus giving the PC some probability of avoiding being stripped. Obviously, you should still have the guard have the probability of saying somthing like "I don't care who you are etc". I think this would make it more ... well... realistic? Like you wouldn't just try to humiliate the dragonborn-harbinger knowing she could just shout you to death in 2 seconds.

Also, not sure if this is already in the mod, but you could also implement the use of speechcraft where higher speechcraft ability leads to higher chance persuading/intimidating guards to leave the PC alone. Not sure if this would be more difficult tho.

I like that, not sure how easy it is to add in as Thane's will differ from each hold.

I'm really interested in the player comments bit! I love the idea! But... I noticed something weird. When I installed this mod and went to the MCM to configure the frequncy of comments I noticed this:

And I can't change it. It's always min 1s, max 3s and no matter what I move the slider to, the values don't change

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-11-17 00-14-45-49.png

That's odd...I'll take a look. I'm sure the timer sliders are working for me.

So am the only one that can't get the standard comments from pc? 4th wall ones and all others are working fine, haven't tested the rape ones.

There is something amiss with standard comments...I haven't been able to track down why they are not working. It is the next thing on my list :)

I like that, not sure how easy it is to add in as Thane's will differ from each hold.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-11-17 00-14-45-49.png

That's odd...I'll take a look. I'm sure the timer sliders are working for me.

Ahhh the mysteries of Skyrim and why things don't work. lol

Indeed....I did find an issue though and it is fixed in the latest Devious Devices version.

Indeed....I did find an issue though and it is fixed in the latest Devious Devices version.

NICE!

I just had to reinstall the whole skyrim and mods last night because for some reason DD Equip didn't recognize any of the DD files, and SD+ wouldn't give me my stuff back after getting free. So hopefully with the DD updates everything works.

Btw do you have any recommendations to what the timers should be set to? I've had it set to 0 sec min and 60 sec max, not sure if having it 60 sec min and 120 sec max would be better. Or can we have min and max be the same? But I suspect that will lead to some issues.

The MCM fix worked, thank you!

I still have not seen a single player comment but I guess I may need to play longer than 5 minutes to test that ^^

Is there any 100% reliable way to trigger a non-4th-wall PC comment?

NICE!

I just had to reinstall the whole skyrim and mods last night because for some reason DD Equip didn't recognize any of the DD files, and SD+ wouldn't give me my stuff back after getting free. So hopefully with the DD updates everything works.

Btw do you have any recommendations to what the timers should be set to? I've had it set to 0 sec min and 60 sec max, not sure if having it 60 sec min and 120 sec max would be better. Or can we have min and max be the same? But I suspect that will lead to some issues.

Its a bummer when that happens. Touch wood I haven't had to do a rebuild in a while.

I've been testing with the timers set at 60 minimum and 120 maximum. It really depends on how chatty you want your character to be. I'd try those or maybe 60 minimum and 240 maximum. 

The MCM fix worked, thank you!

I still have not seen a single player comment but I guess I may need to play longer than 5 minutes to test that ^^

Is there any 100% reliable way to trigger a non-4th-wall PC comment?

I'm hoping the normal player comments are now working for everyone. I was definitely getting comments in my tests. There's not a reliable way to trigger them other than setting the timers to low values. Not every location has related comments so you might not get them anyway depending where you are and what you are doing.