Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

50 minutes ago, TMcad3rs said:

not sure how to get the "reveal hidden contents", sorry for those who don't want to see this.

To get spoilers that hide the excess pictures type:

[ spoiler]  (without the space)

Insert pictures/text ect.

[ /spoiler]  (again without the space)

On 20/02/2018 at 3:10 PM, Amethyst456 said:

The cum texture is this. For the race, I use dagi-raht race, replace with SG skin texture.

Plus, you can use this button for spoiler (hidden contents) when posting. ryyrtuhjh.thumb.png.9973d2580f7e10a4aba34e8746ebb8bc.png

thank you replying, i will be using the race and the mesh soon xD

Also thanks for telling me about the "reveal", still kinda new to posting.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you replace the textures from sg and the dagi, when i replaced it in the files i the face, body and head changes but the hands stay the same and wont change.

1 hour ago, TMcad3rs said:

thank you replying, i will be using the race and the mesh soon xD

Also thanks for telling me about the "reveal", still kinda new to posting.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you replace the textures from sg and the dagi, when i replaced it in the files i just had the normal khajit body and unmatched and unblended hands, feet and head.

I just replace dds files of body, head's texture with SG texture. Don't forget to replace the _msn file or the body will be scabrous. I also edit the SG file to add tail texture.

For the hands, it's a bit of complex. I had trouble with the hands for a long time until discovering that the dagi's female hands use file msn of male vanilla khajiit (thanks @Rattlesnark ^^). To replace hand texture, you must use TES5edit to change it, or more simple, if you don't care about the male's texture, just replace the male's hands texture msn file.

2 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

I just replace dds files of body, head's texture with SG texture. Don't forget to replace the _msn file or the body will be scabrous. I also edit the SG file to add tail texture.

For the hands, it's a bit of complex. I had trouble with the hands for a long time until discovering that the dagi's female hands use file msn of male vanilla khajiit (thanks @Rattlesnark ^^). To replace hand texture, you must use TES5edit to change it, or more simple, if you don't care about the male's texture, just replace the male's hands texture msn file.

thanks, i got everything sorted just need to remove the tail some how xD

2 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

You get a like for using the word "scabrous".

On 2018/2/11 at 9:16 AM, Gunslicer said:

AppropriateOblongHyracotherium.gif

Reveal hidden contents

AnnualFlusteredGnu.gif

MistyBelatedLcont.gif

IllfatedComposedArrowworm.gif

RemoteOpulentGannet.gif

Reveal hidden contents

FantasticQuaintKiwi.gif

SlimyKnobbyFossa.gif

SomeFrankDavidstiger.gif

FlashyAgitatedAttwatersprairiechicken.gi

EssentialExcitableHagfish.gif

FrequentExemplaryChimneyswift.gif

TatteredSplendidCopperhead.gif

Reveal hidden contents

ZanyRegularAndeancondor.gif

TenderSpotlessAmurratsnake.gif

ShimmeringWanBlueandgoldmackaw.gif

HighLimpBluebottlejellyfish.gif

FearlessFlimsyBigmouthbass.gif

SelfreliantMediocreIncatern.gif

Reveal hidden contents

AbandonedCandidAnemonecrab.gif

TangibleHealthyDiscus.gif

FatRemorsefulFinwhale.gif

GrandioseLoneDeermouse.gif

HideousCrazyLeopardseal.gif

DazzlingSilverGardensnake.gif

Reveal hidden contents

NiceEvenBlackpanther.gif

OrderlySomberAnemoneshrimp.gif

ImpureHonorableArmadillo.gif

PerkyAmusingBlacklemur.gif

WhiteLankyFieldmouse.gif

could you tell me the mod of the female khajit  face?

the face is very beautiful for me .

sorry about that my bed english. english is not my mother Language.

Small story of my character and my most favorite follower. I like a white-haired dark elf, and then I found a mod change apperance of Companions' male. He is just a weak vanilla follower. Don't know why I like this mod so much. Always using him in scenes.

Spoiler

Before going to High Hrothgar as the Jarl advised, Erika decides to stay at Whiterun for a day, She visits Jorrvaskr - the legendary mead hall of Companions.

When Erika enters Jorrvaskr, she sees two member of the guild, a man and a woman, are at brawls.

Skjor: "Are these two at it again?"

Vikas: "And that noob elf will lose again! See?"

1.thumb.jpg.8c179363e2da71a587c734022d17e29d.jpg

Erika immediately notices about the male dunmer named Athis, who loses the brawls agains a nord woman. The rest of the day, she can't stop thinking about him.

2.thumb.jpg.82537befe9a626cd5e3f1b412555d8f5.jpg

Night falls on Skyrim. Erika is at outside Whiterun, near a farm. She sees Athis comes towards.

Erika: "Hey there, companion! What are you doing here at the midnight?"

Athis: "You are the khajiit girl who kill the dragon and.... eat his soul, are you? Impressive! I just come here to practice with sword!" 

Erika: "Why do you practice late like that?" 

Athis: "Have you read "Great Harbingers" book? An elf became the Harbinger because he hid hard works every day and trained fiercely every night! I try to learn from him, so each night when all other companion go to sleep, I come here and train."

3.thumb.jpg.fcdca820214a3aaaf0111383a479d7fe.jpg

Erika: "But why you look so sad?"

Athis: "How did I think I can become the great Harbinger! I even can't win a woman! I'm too week!"

Erika: "Hey don't say that! I think you are manly, strong... and also handsome!"

Athis: "No... May be... I... I am just a loser!"

4.thumb.jpg.aa81ea0c7da1d4a37fa0da0407a56e0e.jpg

Spoiler

Suddenly Erika pulls down Athis' pant, strips all of his lower body in front of her. He was very surprising and shock.

Athis: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING????"

Erika: "Proving you are the manliest man!"

5.thumb.jpg.13a5cf9a1b0c66592cd43834493cdf1d.jpg

Then Erika opens her lips, put Athis' cock into her mouth and starts sucking it.

Athis: "What! No! Stop it! Why do you do that???"

Erika: "Don't worry! I do it just for you!" <thinking> "It's too huge! Must be more than 10 inches! Hope I can handle it!"

ClumsyGlaringBlackfly.gif

EasygoingSillyBeardedcollie.gif

Athis <thinking>: "Nine! She is sucking my dick! Her lips...her tongue.. I can't think anything! I haven't mastubate for 3 weeks... I'm going to cum..."

ImpeccableObedientDwarfmongoose.gif

Spoiler

Athis can't hold anymore. He ejects in Erika's mouth. She swallows his cum but it's too much and drips out of her mouth, to her breasts.

Athis: "Damn! I'm sorry! I can't control myself!" 

Erika: "No, I like it! Your cock and cum are so amazing! I think you deserve more!"

9.thumb.jpg.ce572fd5c563df1a5060b0339d0ef8d9.jpg

Erika takes off two pieces of her armor. Now she;s naked.

Erika: "Oh it's still hard! What a strong man! Come on! My other hole needs to be filled with your cum!"

10.thumb.jpg.cce76d9c0263ae40a2121c023c0a8116.jpg

Athis <thinking>: "Should I fuck her? It... it is so wrong... But she's too hot and sweet!"

There is a "fight" in Athis' mind. But then he doesn't think anymore. He just holds Erika's legs and thrust his huge cock inside her soft pussy.....

SplendidPeacefulLark.gif

<TO BE CONTINUE>

14 hours ago, srw981191 said:

could you tell me the mod of the female khajit  face?

the face is very beautiful for me .

sorry about that my bed english. english is not my mother Language.

Is the mod Temptress Race, the textures is a mixture I made and if you want you can download it here. I think some people are wanting the texture.

BlondArtisticBettong.gif

Just change the textures of mod by my texture. My English sucks too.