1 hour ago, fundementals said:

Can anyone help me building the body? I'm probably building it in wrong Body (and maybe preset?) When I go in-game, nothing's working. I jump around trying to see any jiggles, but it's all static. What I'm doing is:

1. Choose Unified UNP Special as the body.

2. Choose UUNP - UNP Petite.

3. Hit Build.

I'm guessing I'm choosing a wrong build or something. Been looking through the 190 some pages to try to look for an answer, but can't find it. Thanks in advance!

In BodySlide, did you check the Build Morphs checkbox and use Batch Build to build all your outfits?  When you're jumping, is your PC naked or clothed?  If naked and still no jiggles, you might have a problem with your HDT installation.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

In BodySlide, did you check the Build Morphs checkbox and use Batch Build to build all your outfits?  When you're jumping, is your PC naked or clothed?  If naked and still no jiggles, you might have a problem with your HDT installation.

Ah got it to work. Yeah just needed a simple uninstall - reinstall of HDT extension. Thanks for the help! Kinda embarrassing that a simple thing was the fix to hours and hours of problems. ^^;;

Trying to install the latest version with Nexus Mod Manager, I get to around 40% in the unpacking progress after which the installation then fails, I've tried both restarting NMM and my PC itself, anyone got an idea how I could install it with the manager or do I just have to install manually?

30 minutes ago, raid777 said:

how can i use a custom bodyslide and get it to work? do i just replace the female body nif thing in the folder?

In BodySlide, choose either Unified UNP Special or the CoS (Clams of Skyrim) (for CBBE) for your Outfit Body, then choose a preset that you want and play with the sliders as much as you want.  Then build the body and batch build all the outfits you want (remember to check the Build Morphs check box).

Hey HeroedeLeyenda,

First I want to say thank you for creating this amazing pack of everything.  It's a masterpiece.

Secondly, when I'm using MO to install this, I found that when the Heretical Resources is installed after your mod, it will make the animated vulva disappear.  I move its priority smaller than your mod, so it's loaded first, then the animated vulva appears again.  I don't know exactly what happen though...

Last but not the least, is it possible to adjust the position of the vulva?  It's now a bit lower than my character's groin.  I'm using CBBE HDT AS body, btw.

Thanks again for your master work.  Happy holiday!

14 hours ago, Icegod101 said:

Any estimated release time for version 4.0?

It looks as though the paid version was released on his blog. The free version for us waifs on the other side of the railroad tracks will probably come when the donation amount reaches a certain point.

7 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

It looks as though the paid version was released on his blog. The free version for us waifs on the other side of the railroad tracks will probably come when the donation amount reaches a certain point.

It'd be nice if I could read the updates on Patreon to try to get an ETA, but even THOSE are patron only.

6 hours ago, HeroedeLeyenda said:

When I release AiO 4.0 CBBE version on Patreon, both will become plublic (UUNP and CBBE) one month after CBBE release on Patreon. I have been sick for a few weeks and CBBE have suffered delay, sorry.

Merry Christmas to all!

well as long as it gets released before Half-Life 3 lol...

and hope you feel better...Merry X-mAs and a Happy New Year to you..

15 hours ago, HeroedeLeyenda said:

When I release AiO 4.0 CBBE version on Patreon, both will become plublic (UUNP and CBBE) one month after CBBE release on Patreon. I have been sick for a few weeks and CBBE have suffered delay, sorry.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas :smiley:

BTW will version 4.0 feature compatibility with the newest versions of the compatible followers? im asking this because 3.3 was not compatible with their respective newest versions and that caused that some followers weren't benefiting from the mod (for example Grelka from bijin wives, or the newest seranaholic version)

17 hours ago, HeroedeLeyenda said:

Merry Christmas to all!

Ah, that sounds nice.

Happy holiday for you and take care of your self.

Just want to add for anyone who is having the black triangles on skin bug, a lot of the textures included with AIO do NOT have proper mipmaps generated. Particularly the "._msn" and "_s" texture files. This leads to RAM hogging as the game cannot generate a smaller version of the texture when you are farther away.

When fixing, load the culprit DDS file with your image software, deselect generate mipmaps. Check the file then save appropriately (Save Normal Maps as RGB8 no compression). I also noticed a lot the "S" maps have image fragments as they were saved WITH compression, best way to check is load the game, and then look down at your naked character, you'll see fragments that almost look purple if the S map (that's the black texture image) was saved with compression. Save Specular with no compression also.

Can anyone tell me which of the skin mods doesnt fix vampire faces? Those that do kinda screw up the faces of female vampires so id like my vampires to look vanilla. I previously accidentally found one of the skin mods packaged with this mod left the faces original but cant remember which one it was now and it takes an age to re-install this mod (i dont use MO, because, reasons) 

Thanks all. ;)

I'm not sure, but I've used Leyenda Skin with zero issues on vampires.

So I'm having a different problem. I've noticed clipping on the strapon and went to fix it in outfit studio. After fixing it though, I've noticed that the collision effect with the vagina doesn't occur anymore. How do I fix that?