okay i got the hdt vagina to work and the tits and but bounce when walking and runing but become instantly static when i stop running and i have no physics in the tits and ass when i crouch or jump it anoys me alot is there a reason for this or nah 

i tried using bodyslide to make the hdt tits and ass work properly but the vagina stopped working so rip please help me with this issue 

First off, I manually installed this (without any mod manager), I have UNPB already there (and would love to find a proper working UNPB with TBBP/HDT support vanilla armor/clothing combo set that will compliment this).

Anyhow, I looked at a few characters after doing the following:

00_MAIN_UUNP

0B_MAIN_UUNP_B

00_MAIN_UUNP_B1, then 2, wasn't sure which was better for a bounce, they all seem to Gainax too much, need to find which one has the least permajiggle.

0D_MAIN_Option_SOS

UUNP_2K_DM_AltNavetseaBase

UUNP_NM_Normal (Might try Smooth later)

UUNP_SM_Silky

UUNP_SS_Normal

All that was put into the game (in that order, I read the XML and followed it down to find what I wanted), sadly, the only 2 things I can't seem to solve is the hands and their not 100% connecting.  I may be missing some leftovers, but the folders for the different races had nothing in them (for textures).  Here's a screenshot, the face on her, no clue why it's dark brown, could be just a glitch, never loaded it into the CK to check.  Other races have actual gaps in between the arms and hands.  Some help would be greatly appreciated so I can enjoy this change (finally trying to get my game's characters 100%, been too lax in that).

GuruSR.

Nov 14 2017 23_34_46.jpg

First of all thank you for this usefull mod ;D , it makes things very easy to load but i have a problem with vagina animations it doesnt work on my character , textures re fine but animation not.(butt and boobs work fine,i mnot using custom race) 

waiting for your solutions 

thanks in advance

Edited by remgos
14 minutes ago, legobumb said:

That is an awfully large mod for just a "pussy animation mod." Is that actually a 2GB mod? Or am I imagining things?

its kind of an everything mod.  its got a bunch of pre-built bodies of different sizes (along with bodyslide files for your custom building needs).  it comes with the authors own textures, which are modeled off of fair skin and i think mature skin so they're really high resolution.  its also got a bunch of patches for different follower mods and overhaul mods (like bijjin overhauls).  plus the .xml files for the HDT effects.

Hey I´ve a very annoying problem: the vag and everything works just fine....the breats, vag, and even belly are colliding with the Penises of SOS...the only problem...MORE NASTY CRITTERS IS NOT...the animations work just fine and the textures are good as well...but the vag just doesnt want to collide with the dicks of the animals...

Please someone give me a detailed description on what to to bc Im pretty much clueless....

Hello guys.

First of all thanks for this awesome mod.

Now I have a very weird problem / bug that I want you guys to check out, because I don't know why this is happening and if same thing happens to others.

So I have everything installed and working correctly (the vag, the collisions, the bbp, the textures from bjin overhauls, no seams, black faces or whatever,etc etc. )

Sex works well and vag opens as intended and breast colission also works. Butt, boobs and belly also works as intended. So everything is really fine. But whenever I try to have sex inside Proudspine Manor in Solitude vag collisions doesn't work! The pussy doesn't open but everything else works as intended, even the belly colision with the schlong!

As soon I come out to Solitude everything works as intended again (basically pussy opens again XD)

So please can some of you guys test to have sex or just masturbate in Proudspine Manor and see if you guys have same bug or it's just me. Also I don't have any mod that alters Proudspine Manor in any way except for USLEEP patches.

This is really driving me nuts as I can't get what's happening inside this dreaded home xD

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Vonpire said:

Hello guys.

First of all thanks for this awesome mod.

Now I have a very weird problem / bug that I want you guys to check out, because I don't know why this is happening and if same thing happens to others.

So I have everything installed and working correctly (the vag, the collisions, the bbp, the textures from bjin overhauls, no seams, black faces or whatever,etc etc. )

Sex works well and vag opens as intended and breast colission also works. Butt, boobs and belly also works as intended. So everything is really fine. But whenever I try to have sex inside Proudspine Manor in Solitude vag collisions doesn't work! The pussy doesn't open but everything else works as intended, even the belly colision with the schlong!

As soon I come out to Solitude everything works as intended again (basically pussy opens again XD)

So please can some of you guys test to have sex or just masturbate in Proudspine Manor and see if you guys have same bug or it's just me. Also I don't have any mod that alters Proudspine Manor in any way except for USLEEP patches.

This is really driving me nuts as I can't get what's happening inside this dreaded home xD

Thanks.

Nobody?

Wow, thanks guys...

Awesome mod, finally got it to work properly, however one thing is concerning me.

When HDT Havok Object.esp is enabled, most NPCs i encounter are wearing item bearing the same name "HDT Havok Object".

Is this .esp necessary? Or is there a way to make the equip-able HDT havok object make as sort of hidden object, so it doesnt bother me that much? (Ik, its a silly thing to ask, but whenever im searching dead bodies, and always seeing that item kinda makes me wonder...what is it even good for...)