Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

19 hours ago, Neliahawk said:

little question...
is this version compatible with sexlab seperate orgasm? and if its not would it be possible to add that functionality?

i have seen in "sl seperate orgasm" that "Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12" is listed as supported... but i dont think the version of this here i have works with seperate orgasms... just with the normal last stage orgasms from what i have seen so far of it... hmm

yes it is supported...there is a patch at the top of the downloads on the separate orgasm page....SLSO FHU2B1.12.7z.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, Neliahawk said:

little question...
is this version compatible with sexlab seperate orgasm? and if its not would it be possible to add that functionality?

i have seen in "sl seperate orgasm" that "Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12" is listed as supported... but i dont think the version of this here i have works with seperate orgasms... just with the normal last stage orgasms from what i have seen so far of it... hmm

Yeah, framework managment for a framework I haven't explicitly supported is up to the framework creator or a patch maintainer. Don't get me wrong, I support what they've done with orgasms, I just don't have the time to keep up with their changes. As you can see, I haven't even been keeping up with my own changes! ;)

But yes, jokes aside, the version of FHU that you have found in this thread is the "Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12" version that the SLSO creator has (last I checked) made and maintained patches for. 

Good luck modding!

@4onen your mod works really good for me in Special Edition even without ANY conversion! So it seems all you need to place it in SSE Downloads list is just update .esp with Creation Kit and to verify all meshes and textures you have. And it will be SSE Mod :smile:

P.S.: I use UNP Female Body Renewal in order to make it work properly.

Hi. I've downloaded and installed both FHU v2, and the Beta NIO Release, but when I have them activated I immediately CTD on start. Tried deactivating them, no CTD. 
I'm trying this version of FHU because I wanna try and make it work in conjunction with Estrus Chaurus+
Tried it with- and without Inflation Framework and corresponding patches, but any combination involving FHU 2 results in CTD before the game's even started.

(And yes I have all FHU 1 requirements installed)

Thanks in advance for your help ^^

3 hours ago, ParsleyParakeet said:

Hi. I've downloaded and installed both FHU v2, and the Beta NIO Release, but when I have them activated I immediately CTD on start. Tried deactivating them, no CTD. 
I'm trying this version of FHU because I wanna try and make it work in conjunction with Estrus Chaurus+
Tried it with- and without Inflation Framework and corresponding patches, but any combination involving FHU 2 results in CTD before the game's even started.

(And yes I have all FHU 1 requirements installed)

Thanks in advance for your help ^^

Are you also trying to run FillThemUp.esp?  That is an optional quest .esp that has more requirements than FHU2 itself, like Devious Devices and ZAP.  Try disabling that .esp if you did install it.

Immediate CTD on start is almost always a missing master or mod sorting problem.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Are you also trying to run FillThemUp.esp?  That is an optional quest .esp that has more requirements than FHU2 itself, like Devious Devices and ZAP.  Try disabling that .esp if you did install it.

Immediate CTD on start is almost always a missing master or mod sorting problem.

OMG I love you!! <3
That fixed it! You'd think it'd be pretty obvious what was wrong when there was a red-highlighted .esp in my Plugin list, but I'm apparently not very observant xD
Thanks, I'll keep that advice in mind for future occasions if similar stuff happens.

@4onen, Dunno if I'm in a minority of dense people or not, but I don't think it could hurt to add a "by the way, disable FillThemUp.esp" to the NMM installation guide, or the requirements section for that matter. Either would've really helped. Thanks for the great patch btw! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 7:11 AM, Somerandomedude123 said:

Forgive me for confusion, but I noticed that theres "bursting" and "deflation" in the debugging log, and I usually associate that with gas based (air, helium) or water based inflation, so is that in here as well?

tl;dr: Nope.

(Slight gore warning)

The intestinal lining of the human body has roughly the consistency of wet tissue paper. Hence, "inflation" as we (maybe only me?) tend to enjoy it -- the rubbery balloon belly kind -- is completely unrealistic. The victim's large intestine would shred, causing the inflatatory substance to spill out into the abdominal cavity and cause untold septic damage, guaranteeing their death within a matter of days without medical care. (This is why inflation tutorials tell you to STOP if you feel ANY pain.) The "bursting" mechanic in FHU, FHU2, and FHU2 w/ NIO patch is an approximation of sorts of this damage, causing actual health damage to the character for being "filled beyond any <RACE>'s limits." Ofc, this is a fantasy world where most of us aren't interested in gore, so this approximation is more of a hard upper-end to the soft-capping of inflation. (The actual actor stomach size will go all the way up to 1.2x whatever you set as the max belly size in FHU2, if filled in both holes, as a sort of extra stretching for multi-filling.) 

Meanwhile, "deflation" is literally just the opposite of inflation: letting the fluid out.

To answer your original confusion directly, the only inflationary substance this mod deals with is cum. If you're looking for a bit more variety, try Skyrim Capacity Limited (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3878-skyrim-capacity-limited/) which lets you fill up on anything you can eat, as well as a couple small objects you can't. I personally use a mix of FHU2 w/ NIO, Skyrim Capacity Limited, and Pearl Juice Continued. Whenever I have a chance to play. Which hasn't been for ~6 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Next question how to add fill her up to Sexlab inflation framework SLIF ?

is it possible to use it with the patch or without ? because i cant see it in the slif tab its not listed there but the other mods are where which are supported and installed :(

I'm having a problem with the "Plugged! , and status messages" event slider chances. I recently started a new game and they seem to be missing from the mcm menu. And I'm not entirely sure why.. i tried reinstalling the mod and theres no change. However an older save of mine has them. Any ideas?

Hey,

I really like the functionality of this mod. But there is one thing that annoys me to the bone... It seems I cannot disable the random "events" that make my character expel cum "without order" meaning without me using a key command for that.

The event is ok, but it breaks just anything when used with other mods. It breaks devices, scenes, auctions, beeing locked in, its annoying.
Is there an option to turn this of in the MCM? I tried all I could think of but nothing changed.

I also have no idea what the "events" option in MCM should do. It changes nothing at all it seems :(

Any help is appreciated. I like Fill her Up because of the variety of animations used and would like to continue to use it in the future. 

12 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

I really like the functionality of this mod. But there is one thing that annoys me to the bone... It seems I cannot disable the random "events" that make my character expel cum "without order" meaning without me using a key command for that.

The event is ok, but it breaks just anything when used with other mods. It breaks devices, scenes, auctions, beeing locked in, its annoying.
Is there an option to turn this of in the MCM? I tried all I could think of but nothing changed.

I also have no idea what the "events" option in MCM should do. It changes nothing at all it seems :(

Any help is appreciated. I like Fill her Up because of the variety of animations used and would like to continue to use it in the future. 

Those events aren't random AFAIK, they are the timed deflation of the actors.  You'll notice they will often happen shortly after fast travelling or waiting if you've recently been inflated.  Since this mod inflates NPCs too I don't think there is a default way to stop periodic deflation from happening entirely.

I think there is a minimum time before deflation option - setting that to a high number may make the natural deflations take a long time to start after a scene.  If you can find the variable it uses, you could possible set it to a crazy value in console to try to block them entirely - not something I've tried myself.  Note that this may be a bad idea if you have lots of NPCs having sex in your game, since these NPCs may not naturally deflate at all.  I think there may also be options to change how often they occur once started.

The other option, albeit not ideal if you like the animations, is to disable animations on deflation.  This will stop the animations entirely on deflation (hotkey or time based).  I ended up clicking this after a long time with the animations for the improved compatibility, since I was having the same issues as you where an inconvenient deflation could mess up a scripted scene's animation temporarily.  Everything else works fine, but when an actor deflates the only notice you'll get is the actual node reduction and the top-left messages if you have them enabled. 

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Those events aren't random AFAIK, they are the timed deflation of the actors.  You'll notice they will often happen shortly after fast travelling or waiting if you've recently been inflated.  Since this mod inflates NPCs too I don't think there is a default way to stop periodic deflation from happening entirely.

I think there is a minimum time before deflation option - setting that to a high number may make the natural deflations take a long time to start after a scene.  If you can find the variable it uses, you could possible set it to a crazy value in console to try to block them entirely - not something I've tried myself.  Note that this may be a bad idea if you have lots of NPCs having sex in your game, since these NPCs may not naturally deflate at all.  I think there may also be options to change how often they occur once started.

The other option, albeit not ideal if you like the animations, is to disable animations on deflation.  This will stop the animations entirely on deflation (hotkey or time based).  I ended up clicking this after a long time with the animations for the improved compatibility, since I was having the same issues as you where an inconvenient deflation could mess up a scripted scene's animation temporarily.  Everything else works fine, but when an actor deflates the only notice you'll get is the actual node reduction and the top-left messages if you have them enabled. 

This sounds not so bad. Will try messing with the variables a bit, hehe. NPCs are not a problem luckily.... 

Thank you! 

Hi there..

I have tried this so many times and all of them failed to have any effect at all--

-First I play with a female Futa using SOS unp schlongs for Female...

-Second in SL I had the character to be recognized has male...

-third I use AIO animated pussy Mod...

-Fourth I use inside AIO Sevenbase body...

-Fifth I read that this only work with certain types of body just don't get what body or available Links for them...

-Sixth the links for those body's are not pinpointed but direct us for a place where you do not know what to download...

-Seventh I use XPMS32...(I thought this would change the Belly nods?)

-Eight after instaling this mod 2.09 version I install the nio file on top and in the NMM the FHU esp is in red saying that is missing DD esps that is not on the requirements section ??? ...I have to install DD??? ...Why ???

-Last is there a place where I can download a 7Base body related to this mod ???

I do not understand what am I doing wrong people...but the info given on this mod may look very extensive for some but for others (like me) that have no idea on specific stuff for this mod just get lost on that same info...

Maybe you guys should make a pack with everything needed for this mod to work and that would solve a lot of problems...

Do not take me wrong, I tried it many times cause I want this in my game...but apart from my efforts to make this mod work I still can not make it work...

Thanks.for any info ( that is not a ghost hunt) on this so that I can finally install this mod and enjoy it...

On 5/31/2018 at 5:05 PM, Shadowscale said:

Its from another mod. This one does not handle pregnancy.

It may not, but there were some really weird cum effects included in this mod. That happens to be one of them.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:41 PM, Jimi123 said:

how to turn this debuff off ? if it comes from this ? 

*snip img*

Cum effects jam all the time, so iirc the fix is to open the FHU MCM, scroll to the bottom of the first page, then reset all actors' inflation.

If that doesn't work... Ah hell, look up the spell effect IDs and dispel them. I can't think of any simpler fixes.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:38 PM, Jimi123 said:

Next question how to add fill her up to Sexlab inflation framework SLIF ?

is it possible to use it with the patch or without ? because i cant see it in the slif tab its not listed there but the other mods are where which are supported and installed :(

That's SLIF's problem. As far as I know, the SLIF patch is drop-in-and-play, so I'm not going to step on their toes with advice for managing it.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:25 PM, massdestroy1 said:

I'm having a problem with the "Plugged! , and status messages" event slider chances. I recently started a new game and they seem to be missing from the mcm menu. And I'm not entirely sure why.. i tried reinstalling the mod and theres no change. However an older save of mine has them. Any ideas?

I tried to fix that whole system m8. It didn't work. That happens even to me on many of my saves.

I'll let you in on a little secret: those sliders don't work, that page doesn't work, and the events they speak of don't exist. Yeah. Messy, I know, but it was a tangle of wiring that was sticking out when I got ahold of the mod. 

tl;dr: ignore that.

On 6/9/2018 at 5:16 AM, Bullfye said:

Hi there..

I have tried this so many times and all of them failed to have any effect at all--

-First I play with a female Futa using SOS unp schlongs for Female...

-Second in SL I had the character to be recognized has male...

-third I use AIO animated pussy Mod...

-Fourth I use inside AIO Sevenbase body...

-Fifth I read that this only work with certain types of body just don't get what body or available Links for them...

-Sixth the links for those body's are not pinpointed but direct us for a place where you do not know what to download...

-Seventh I use XPMS32...(I thought this would change the Belly nods?)

-Eight after instaling this mod 2.09 version I install the nio file on top and in the NMM the FHU esp is in red saying that is missing DD esps that is not on the requirements section ??? ...I have to install DD??? ...Why ???

-Last is there a place where I can download a 7Base body related to this mod ???

I do not understand what am I doing wrong people...but the info given on this mod may look very extensive for some but for others (like me) that have no idea on specific stuff for this mod just get lost on that same info...

Maybe you guys should make a pack with everything needed for this mod to work and that would solve a lot of problems...

Do not take me wrong, I tried it many times cause I want this in my game...but apart from my efforts to make this mod work I still can not make it work...

Thanks.for any info ( that is not a ghost hunt) on this so that I can finally install this mod and enjoy it...

First, SOS UNP Schlongs has no incompatibility, at least according to my internal (*ahem* personal) testing.

Second, this will mean the character can only be "filled" with anal sex. Weird, I know, but Sexlab doesn't have a gender for dick girls and I work with the most stable definitions of genitals I can represent.

Third, fourth, fifth: the bodies this mod works with are any bodies with a belly node. Animated pussy mods tend to have belly nodes, so I think you're fine there.

Sixth, links are probably a ghost train at this point, which explains the weird download location.

Seventh, your skeleton choice is correct, though I would recommend upgrading to XPMSE (the extended version) for better support in other mods.

Eighth, I'm not sure how that's possible. FillHerUp.esp should only soft-require DD, and ignore that functionality if you don't have it. Only FillThemUp.esp, the quest side of the mod, should require DD be installed. Try disabling (or deleting) FillThemUp.esp and seeing if that fixes your problem.

Finally, probably not. I'm pretty sure the 7B I originally recommended was a low-poly thingie Blissario threw together to support Hentai Pregnancy, way back when Sexlab had first become a thing. Eugh.

The real problem here is bitrot. Links point the wrong way, files drop -- literally, the mod vanished from the site for a week or so during a server move, and I had to restore it from my personal copy in my game, delicately extracting it from a few tiny tweaks I'd made. I just don't have the skill, time, nor energy to support this mod on the active basis necessary to keep it going. Hell, I'm surprised DD hasn't changed its interface and broken this mod on DD-installed systems!

As for packing it, there's no "us guys." Every mod is just someone dicking around with game files, then putting it up. We don't tend to organize. We don't tend to develop stably. We get weirdly territorial. I was terrified I was committing a faux pas just posting this compatibility patch without being able to reach Srende, the original creator. And repeatedly over time, other attempts to package SexLab mods have shown resistance to the idea from a number of authors -- including ones on my requirements list. So to sum up, no, us guys can't just make a pack.

Anyway, good luck, but my magical Skyrim reconfiguring skills died last summer with my last great SL save file. That character was going so well, too...

• 2 months later...

Alright... The instructions say to place the plugin for the Beta release patch thing after the main mod in the load order... The only problem with that is that the Beta doesn't really HAVE an .esp of any kind, it just overwrites the main one, the way it was worded in the instructions made me think that it had an .esp I needed to put in after the first one. I can't set multipliers or amounts in the mod menu in-game and I'm wondering if that might contribute to this problem, can I get any help?

13 hours ago, Malarky said:

Alright... The instructions say to place the plugin for the Beta release patch thing after the main mod in the load order... The only problem with that is that the Beta doesn't really HAVE an .esp of any kind, it just overwrites the main one, the way it was worded in the instructions made me think that it had an .esp I needed to put in after the first one. I can't set multipliers or amounts in the mod menu in-game and I'm wondering if that might contribute to this problem, can I get any help?

Probably instructions for mod organizer. It does everything weird. If you're not using mod organizer, then just overwrite the original mod and be happy.

21 hours ago, Malarky said:

7 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Probably instructions for mod organizer. It does everything weird. If you're not using mod organizer, then just overwrite the original mod and be happy.

Yeah, soz. I'm a ModOrganizer user because it makes everything easier. Both MO and NMM assume that if the mods are installed in the right order (what I now automatically call the "load order" then everything works perfectly. (Of course, assuming that about NMM caused me to get bit a bunch, but that was then and MO is what I use now.)

Anyway, sorry foreveraloneguy. So, for regular installation, install FillHerUp 2.00, then install my 1.12beta patch. My patch will overwrite FHU.esp, as well as a bunch of pex and pec script files, which is expected and as designed. Then, in theory, the mod should work. Both mods must be installed and they do have to be in this order; flipping the order will mess things up, including errors like being unable to change any values in the MCM menu. (Or, more commonly, see the MCM menu at all.) 

Anything else?

7 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I tried that, it's the same thing though, the Beta doesn't have any file for the load order, and just overwriting doesn't fix the problem with the multipliers.