how come the npc settings are set to such low levels.

This is the default setting for the NPCs, because I don't need to check the pregnancy of npcs. All NPCs from the mod have scripted pregnancy and doesn't required this settings, also the birth stage for npcs are scripted too

So... in translation add some to the level for the NPCs for normal play through and everything should be fine... for SOB and any other pregnancies if they occur from other mods or situations... Correct?

This is the default setting for the NPCs, because I don't need to check the pregnancy of npcs. All NPCs from the mod have scripted pregnancy and doesn't required this settings, also the birth stage for npcs are scripted too

So... in translation add some to the level for the NPCs for normal play through and everything should be fine... for SOB and any other pregnancies if they occur from other mods or situations... Correct?

For npcs(not only the companions), the first thing that need to make is a Enable Fertility for the all npcs - turn Female Fertility to 4. Now about the next strings in settings, Cycle days - count of days, after the end - the fertility chance will reset to 0%. Percentage of Fertility - chance in % to get an ova after as script is updating, more %=more chances, also an ova may not be one. Natural peak - Max amount of % that can be. 

Pregnancy scripts is updating every ~10 seconds of Real time with settings by default 

For SOB, the quest npcs have a scripted pregnancy, and works bypassing the pregnancy settings

P.s. it's just my thought that I noticed after all testings

For npcs(not only the companions), the first thing that need to make is a Enable Fertility for the all npcs - turn Female Fertility to 4. Now about the next strings in settings, Cycle days - count of days, after the end - the fertility chance will reset to 0%. Percentage of Fertility - chance in % to get an ova after as script is updating, more %=more chances, also an ova may not be one. Natural peak - Max amount of % that can be. 

Pregnancy scripts is updating every ~10 seconds of Real time with settings by default 

For SOB, the quest npcs have a scripted pregnancy, and works bypassing the pregnancy settings

Good info and useful info as well :)

I used to never have problems pre Spunk as it was easy to set up the game. There were fewer settings and it just worked with SOB or whatever mod I wanted. Now, I get confused and it takes me a bit of time to set up a proper settings so that either I am not waiting forever in the game to have my toon get pregnant and thinking that something is wrong... or wating for her to get done with a pregnancy or not even having her get pregnant and have to replay a few quest where I wanted her to get pregnant. Your settings and such with this added info should be a useful jumping point for those that are playing the game to use SOB as well as have some play outside of SOB at least until you reach the point where you can't return and the game is really changed. I believe that only happens with the Deathclaw Episode, the others don't change the game as much or at all (besides the changes through mutation that the player can get playing them)

Good info and useful info as well :)

I used to never have problems pre Spunk as it was easy to set up the game. There were fewer settings and it just worked with SOB or whatever mod I wanted. Now, I get confused and it takes me a bit of time to set up a proper settings so that either I am not waiting forever in the game to have my toon get pregnant and thinking that something is wrong... or wating for her to get done with a pregnancy or not even having her get pregnant and have to replay a few quest where I wanted her to get pregnant. Your settings and such with this added info should be a useful jumping point for those that are playing the game to use SOB as well as have some play outside of SOB at least until you reach the point where you can't return and the game is really changed. I believe that only happens with the Deathclaw Episode, the others don't change the game as much or at all (besides the changes through mutation that the player can get playing them)

Also forgot to say that is Percentage of Fertility - it's a max % that can be gained after as the days of "Cycle Days" would be close to the end, at the regular condition.

If I understand it correctly it should increase the l likelyhood that you would get your toon pregnant. However, keep in mind that yoru toon will be very likely to get pregnant from outside sources from SOB (as I understand it ... SOB has there own scripted pregnancies setup) which means you might have some issues if you have any "hookups" with NPCs outside of SOB. Some mods might take over and you might end up messing something up or at the minimum have to wait for that pregnancy to finish before you can get your toon pregnant with an SOB scripted NPC.

Could be wrong though :P

If I understand it correctly it should increase the l likelyhood that you would get your toon pregnant. However, keep in mind that yoru toon will be very likely to get pregnant from outside sources from SOB (as I understand it ... SOB has there own scripted pregnancies setup) which means you might have some issues if you have any "hookups" with NPCs outside of SOB. Some mods might take over and you might end up messing something up or at the minimum have to wait for that pregnancy to finish before you can get your toon pregnant with an SOB scripted NPC. 

Could be wrong though :P

Sob only uses the token system from pregnancy, if need to make Player pregnant, the quest script just add the token about that player is pregnant and the pregnancy script will work like a normal. For the quest NPCs in SOB, mostly used system with body swapping and timers about that need to swap body to the next one, without the token about the pregnancy. And after as for the story needs that the npc should give a birth, the quest script just adding the needed tokens.

just ran into a bug i think... Coyote Den quest, I can speak to Nicky and then one of the guys confronts me and we have sex but after that nothing seems to happen, The only mod i have that would effect npc's is fertile breeder and im using v 8.9 of sexout breeder. 

It's just a bug. After as you will lay down on the ground and nightstalker start attack you, open console and type this

prid xx03a1a6 //where xx, Sexout breeder id from load order
enable
evp

I tried typing that but it didn't work and what do you mean about a nightstalker nothing simply happens after the first sex scene.

just ran into a bug i think... Coyote Den quest, I can speak to Nicky and then one of the guys confronts me and we have sex but after that nothing seems to happen, The only mod i have that would effect npc's is fertile breeder and im using v 8.9 of sexout breeder.

It's just a bug. After as you will lay down on the ground and nightstalker start attack you, open console and type this

enable
evp

I tried typing that but it didn't work and what do you mean about a nightstalker nothing simply happens after the first sex scene.

After raping by Bro & Co, you will fall down on the ground and see the message, after a nightstalker from the behind the car will coming and start attack you. The bug is, that a Coyote who can save you will be didn't enabled. But if even nightstalker didn't spawned, send a debug log.

Also you can try this. Type in console, ONLY after as you fall on the ground and see the message

Nightstalker

prid xx03a1a4 //where xx, Sexout breeder id from load order, check mod manager
enable
evp
Coyote

prid xx03a1a6 //where xx, Sexout breeder id from load order, check mod manager
enable
evp

enable
evp

After raping by Bro & Co, you will fall down on the ground and see the message, after a nightstalker from the behind the car will coming and start attack you. The bug is, that a Coyote who can save you will be didn't enabled. But if even nightstalker didn't spawned, send a debug log.

Also you can try this. Type in console, ONLY after as you fall on the ground and see the message

Nightstalker

prid xx03a1a4 //where xx, Sexout breeder id from load order, check mod manager
enable
evp
Coyote

prid xx03a1a6 //where xx, Sexout breeder id from load order, check mod manager
enable
evp

Only thing is, after getting rapped by bro nothing happends the other guy just stands there.

Only thing is, after getting rapped by bro nothing happends the other guy just stands there.

So, send a debug log, you can make it from mcm. I'll try to find something

So, send a debug log, you can make it from mcm. I'll try to find something

Here this is my debug log and i'll post you my load order from loot  

0  0 FalloutNV.esm

1  1 DeadMoney.esm
 2  2 HonestHearts.esm
 3  3 OldWorldBlues.esm
 4  4 LonesomeRoad.esm
 5  5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
 6  6 ClassicPack.esm
 7  7 MercenaryPack.esm
 8  8 TribalPack.esm
 9  9 CaravanPack.esm
10  a Sexout.esm
11  b SexoutSlavery.esm
12  c SexoutCommonResources.esm
13  d SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
14  e SexoutOffSpring.esm
15  f Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
16 10 RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
17 11 Fertile Breeder.esp
18 12 FBCaptured.esp
19 13 FBFarm.esp
20 14 UnethicalDeeds.esm
21 15 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
22 16 SexoutSpunk.esp
23 17 SexoutAnimManagement.esp
24 18 SexoutPosNew.esp
25 19 Sprint Mod.esp
26 1a SexoutBreeder.esp

also noticed there is an npc named vince around the area where Vickie is, Idk if he is from Sexout Breeder or Fertile Breeder.

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-5-6--19-14-10.txt

Neutron rus needs the debug report to figure out what is wrong. When you find a bug or a problem you should send a debug report along with the issue to make it easier to look over and resolve.

I helped Gamerdude711 and later Neutron Rus with testing and haven't had as much problems as you are having. I had basically all the mods except the Fertile Breeder (which was confirmed to work with SOB on many occasions) and Unethical Deeds. When I had an issue I gave a report... if it was easy and expected one of them fixed it... if it wasn't and wasn't able to be found I send a debug report. Needless to say I sent loads of debug reports. There is a shit ton of info going on with a debug report which gives loads of easy to access info for someone of Neutron's experience that can help him figure out the issues. Issues from possible stuck token to misfiring script. This is the reason I suggest sending a debug script for your issues. You hare having lots of issues were most aren't having it, so a debug report for all of your reports will be very useful, save time and hopefully resolve your issues quickly. Or at least quicker. :)

Remember with a debug report go back to right before or play up to, near the even that caused the issue or causing you an issue then turn it on and play through that issue. Rinse and repeat for each issue. Try to make sure each bug you are reporting and report is clear and understand (together) so that Neutron or perhaps even Gamerdude would be able to look at the approprate section of the bug report for that issue. Different issues might cause a need to look at different parts of the debug report.

Also FYI the debug report contains the current load order you are using as well so no real need to add that

also noticed there is an npc named Vince around the area where Vickie is, Idk if he is from Sexout Breeder or Fertile Breeder.

Why didn't you say it first, this could be save the quest, but now the token is stuck.

So, if you want to load from older save-file, you can use this (Load a save before your conversation with Nicky)

//XX, Sob id from load oreder (1A)-from debug log
prid xx039EA7   
moveto xx039EA3
evp
prid xx039EA5
moveto xx039EA3
evp
Enableplayercontrols //help you with weapons/etc
After just talk to Nicky again

But if didn't, this

//XX, Sob id from load oreder (1A)-from debug log
player.removeitem XX039EBC 99
EnablePlayerControls  //help you with weapons/etc
And just ignore the coyote episodes next

also how come i cant duck attack/draw weapon now, im on the ant nest quest? it happens sometimes during sex is this suppose to happen? So far only in this quest.

Check the text above. The Ant episode, is very long episode, if don't count the dc episodes. Maybe it will cost a 6-8 hours of real time, but maybe and more

is it possible to get more deathclaw mutations than just the horns?

Yep, just talk with the deathclaw alpha in the Queen's chambers, and continue the story line

is it possible to get more deathclaw mutations than just the horns?

Yep, just talk with the deathclaw alpha in the Queen's chambers, and continue the story line

You will end up with horns, claws, feet, tail and other features if you continue the store line. They come in stages depending on how far along the story goes. It is really well planned out and introduced as well. Very nicely done. If you like SOB so far and the Death Claw episode particularly you will really enjoy your self as you play further.

how long does it take to progress to full mutation in the ant hive quest? Also its takes a super long time before im told that im pregnant and at the p1 stage and by that point it's almost over, I have my pregnancy set to 7% but belly growth is so slow.  and i've been playing without skipping ahead of time

how long does it take to progress to full mutation in the ant hive quest? Also its takes a super long time before im told that im pregnant and at the p1 stage and by that point it's almost over, I have my pregnancy set to 7% but belly growth is so slow. and i've been playing without skipping ahead of time

After as you make a 4 worker ants, you can move to the ootheca chamber, in the ootheca chamber's you can find a cocoon, after using the cocoon you can get a full mutation, if you have needed for mutations the nectar. Nectar is producing by workers, and adding to the cocoon once per day

Your pregnancy is slow progressing, because it's just a small ant eggs in your belly

how long does it take to progress to full mutation in the ant hive quest? Also its takes a super long time before im told that im pregnant and at the p1 stage and by that point it's almost over, I have my pregnancy set to 7% but belly growth is so slow. and i've been playing without skipping ahead of time

After as you make a 4 worker ants, you can move to the ootheca chamber, in the ootheca chamber's you can find a cocoon, after using the cocoon you can get a full mutation, if you have needed for mutations the nectar. Nectar is producing by workers, and adding to the cocoon once per day

Your pregnancy is slow progressing, because it's just a small ant eggs in your belly

That's really why the belly isn't expanding much at all? is there really no way around it then? i didn't know that it mattered what kind of creature you were pregnant with when it comes to the belly.

What happened to the Wasteland Flora Overhaul Patch?

I don't know what you're talking about. If you mean the merge patch, try to make a new one. But if you're found a patch for old versions of SOB and now this patch doesn't work, pm me.

Do you know how to find the id's for the mutations? i want to test and see how much clipping there is. Also is it possible to remove the slightly mutated antenna? I'm going to go do a different quest since the ant quest is so long.

Do you know how to find the id's for the mutations? i want to test and see how much clipping there is. Also is it possible to remove the slightly mutated antenna? I'm going to go do a different quest since the ant quest is so long.

I don't recomend to make that, just make a 4 workers and move in the Ootheca chambers. It's not to long and in the cocoon you can remove your mutation without any problems. If you need a nectar for this, you can use this

prid XX05B646
additem XX05A627 1000
But, if you still want to try remove the mutation by id, here is the list

XX056BD7 - Antenna "Slightly Mutated"
XX05A61F - Antenna+Wings "Somewhat Mutated"
XX05B4CC - Antenna+Wings+Womb "Moderately Mutated"
If you need to find ids for any items/refs/something, you can use a FNVEdit for that or open a esp in GECK