Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

During the home delivery with the competition part, it spawned 2 strangers and prostitutes.

During the military camps quest, my competitor does nothing but sit by the fire and drink mead while i'm servicing the men, gaining my 100 gold bet effortlessly. This problem persistied in 1.08.

I'm guessing the home delivery was a random one-time glitch, did you manage to make it happen more than once?

As for the camp quest competitor doing nothing, I'm aware of it, just haven't tracked down the problem yet.

As for that home delivery cloning issue, I got it to glitch out a second time. Both the prostitute and the stranger clone

I think I may have found out why that's happening. Are you manually moving back to stage-1 of the animation after the stranger has already shown up?

Version 3.2.0 released.

- (Note: Don't update to this version while there are any RP quests running, finish them first!)
- Multiple NPCs may now become potential customers for the food job, instead of the quest selecting just one hungry NPC in the entire inn. This should make finding a customers easier in a highly populated inn.
- Rewrote the function that validates a client during passive solicitation, to more accurately represent the MCM gender and race settings.
- The Jarl scene at the end of the Stable Job should no longer get stuck.
- Max Repetitions MCM slider expanded from 2-10 to 0-10, allowing repeat scenes to be disabled entirely.
- Rough sex and lesbian scenes now take the Max Repetitions setting into account.
- SexLab no longer displays the "Use Bed?" pop-up if 'Use Beds' is disabled in MCM.
- The journal entry "I learned about prostitution jobs available" now clears itself when the player finishes a simple prostitution job.
- Removed a dialogue that the player isn't supposed to access at the end of Home Visit, and also disabled an unnecessary force-greet.
- Dialogue fixes to the Stable Job so the player doesn't mention the bucket before the stable master does.
- Improved customer selection conditions for the food job.
- Fixed the stuck Automatic Free Camera bug (again).
- Oral scenes involving 2 females should now correctly pick cunnilingus animations instead of blowjobs with strap-ons. Hopefully.

I'm also having a payment issue...the dialogue pops up, but I only actually get gold about a quarter of the time. Is that working-as-intended at lower prostitute level, or should I be looking for some other cause?

I've been looking at it and may have found a problem. In the cases where you didn't get paid, were they F-F?

No M-M. The first client always pays. Its after that the problem starts. And rough animations and/or repeat performances within a single session are usually the case with the second client forward...my suspicion is that its just a scripting engine thing. But before I started down the long road of examining my mod list/order I thought I'd ask if it was supposed to be working that way at lower levels (getting stiffed by clients when you have less renown - more of a street walker than courtesan). 

I'm thinking I should just create a profile in MO that's sexlab focused with few if any of my other fav mods, since SL and its related mods are so script heavy...

Thanks for the reply!

can i just install the new update and overwrite the previous version? i havent started any quests. simply a walk about the inn whore.

i dont have to unisntall the old version do i, if the new one will overwrite it?

Yes, overwriting is fine.

if u can do it please make the npc wenches gain money when they do the job because i have followers and they are doing it too lol when they are wearing wench outfit so we can get the money they gain :D

They should already be getting money if I recall, I'll look into it.

i was wondering if there is a way to make npc only engage in sex acts when inside ?? i use mods like deadly weanches so they also do there thing outside.

It's already been requested, but it's something I'm not entirely sure how to do yet.

The "isininterior" condition might be of use... IIRC it's a dialogue condition, but there's undoubtedly a papyrus form.

Or possibly the isInterior() function and the getParentCell() function together.

I dunno...

The "isininterior" condition might be of use... IIRC it's a dialogue condition, but there's undoubtedly a papyrus form.

Or possibly the isInterior() function and the getParentCell() function together.

I dunno...

My problem has more to do with the fact that the NPC scene is started by something called an Actor Dialogue Event, and me not having figured out how to add conditions to stop this event from firing. It's also the same reason why I haven't been able to fix the non-working whore in the Camp Job, I just have no idea how this part of the CK works.

I dunno...

My problem has more to do with the fact that the NPC scene is started by something called an Actor Dialogue Event, and me not having figured out how to add conditions to stop this event from firing. It's also the same reason why I haven't been able to fix the non-working whore in the Camp Job, I just have no idea how this part of the CK works.

This is the first result in my search and contains some useful info. :)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/596153-starting-a-scene/

It's pretty easy to add conditions to Story Manager events.

BTW, of the two Story Manager Quest Nodes (SMQN) how many of these quests work without any issue?

SMQN xx006ece (mf_OldestTradeNode) :

-> mf_Prostitute_GenericScene1 "Damned Competition" [QUST:xx00695B]

-> mf_Prostitute_GenericScene2 "You So Ugly" [QUST:xx01169C]

SMQN 0301B34E :

-> mf_Prostitute_CampJob_CoworkerScene "Turning Tricks" [QUST:xx01B345]

Has anybody ever seen the first two worked? Because it looks like there's a bit of an issue with parent/child relationship between the quest node and the branch node. The SMBN mfSexSceneBranch (xx007434) points to CaravanScenes as a child instead of mf_OldestTradeNode.

This is the first result in my search and contains some useful info. :)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/596153-starting-a-scene/

It's pretty easy to add conditions to Story Manager events.

That did help, shouldn't be much trouble to integrate interior-only functionality.

I looked at the camp job coworker stuff too since it's all in the same place, but it looks like everything's in order there. Still a mystery as to why it doesn't work.

Has anybody ever seen the first two worked? Because it looks like there's a bit of an issue with parent/child relationship between the quest node and the branch node.

GenericScene1 and GenericScene2 do work, they are what RP uses to either start the NPC sex scenes, or have the whore tell the client "not right now".

Has anybody ever seen the first two worked? Because it looks like there's a bit of an issue with parent/child relationship between the quest node and the branch node.

GenericScene1 and GenericScene2 do work, they are what RP uses to either start the NPC sex scenes, or have the whore tell the client "not right now".

Are they triggered by the Story Manager though?

Are they triggered by the Story Manager though?

I believe so. Both those quests are Actor Dialogue Events, and as far as I can tell, only the Story Manager and mf_Prostitute_Handler are referencing them. And the latter is only because MCM has an option to force-stop everything, including the NPC scenes, there's nothing in mf_Prostitute_Handler that would allow it to start the scenes.

Because it looks like there's a bit of an issue with parent/child relationship between the quest node and the branch node. The SMBN mfSexSceneBranch (xx007434) points to CaravanScenes as a child instead of mf_OldestTradeNode.

Yeah, I just noticed that as well after checking it with TES5Edit, but that's not what shows up in the CK at all.

EDIT: Nevermind, that is how it's supposed to be. 'Child' in this case seems to refer to 'which branch node is defined before this one', rather than 'which branch node is this one a child/parent of'. If you check the vanilla branch nodes in TES5Edit, they are the same.

Because it looks like there's a bit of an issue with parent/child relationship between the quest node and the branch node. The SMBN mfSexSceneBranch (xx007434) points to CaravanScenes as a child instead of mf_OldestTradeNode.

Yeah, I just noticed that as well after checking it with TES5Edit, but that's not what shows up in the CK at all.

EDIT: Nevermind, that is how it's supposed to be. 'Child' in this case seems to refer to 'which branch node is defined before this one', rather than 'which branch node is this one a child/parent of'. If you check the vanilla branch nodes in TES5Edit, they are the same.

My mistake, it's like dialogue choices then, all possible SM quests are linked to each other with parent/child relationships. Not the most intuitive design, but never mind.

I looked at the camp job coworker stuff too since it's all in the same place, but it looks like everything's in order there. Still a mystery as to why it doesn't work.

If aliases for the quest mf_Prostitute_CampJob_CoworkerScene are filled properly (after the player accepts the competition) then there must be an issue with the mf_campjobcoworkerscript script.

If aliases for the quest mf_Prostitute_CampJob_CoworkerScene are filled properly (after the player accepts the competition) then there must be an issue with the mf_campjobcoworkerscript script.

mf_campjobcoworkerscript only comes into play at the end of the dialogue scene, though. Since the scene isn't even triggering at all, there must be something wrong with the conditions that invalidates the dialogue event. I guess I'll have to try and solve it via trial-and-error by removing restrictions until it starts working.

No bugs to report here, but I've noticed one of the dialog options for selecting the type of sex reads something like "I think the moon is in my favor, you can have my pussy", can you change that to read "I think the moons are in my favor, you can have my pussy."?

Also can you do something about the line "I haven't had pussy in a week, so let me do yours", to make a little more sense as far as context goes? I've seen that line used a number of times by the same NPC and it doesn't make much sense because less than a week has gone by.

Also, "Open wide" is good for oral, but doesn't make much sense for the other animation types, so could you add another line in for vaginal and anal scenes, something like "Ok, spread those legs" for vaginal and "Ok, spread those cheeks" for anal?