Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

1. Should the tray be used all the time during the food job, or only after getting food/drink from the innkeeper to deliver it to the customer?

I would say it makes more sense if it was only after getting the food/drink from the innkeeper. But as i have not seen the animation or anything the opposite could be more...Immersive?

Alright, so I managed to make the player carry a cup tray, but I have two questions for anyone that might want to provide feedback:

1. It doesn't work that well if the player was in first-person perspective at the time the tray animation starts, then switches to third-person after. (arms are extended to hold a tray, but the tray itself doesn't appear). Should I temporarily force third-person perspective before adding the tray, or, leave it like that and assume people that were in first-person are going to stay in first-person?
  2. Should the tray be used all the time during the food job, or only after getting food/drink from the innkeeper to deliver it to the customer?

1. Force third person.

2. Only for delivering to the customer.

I get crashes when i try to do the home delivery quest to irnskar and the woman :/ I have no idea what is causing hits. (I think that one has something to do with the animation using the bed)

I get even more crashes now when i try to go to the court wizard (Melaran) in Solitude.

The werewolf quest crashes too.

I get crashes when i try to do the home delivery quest to irnskar and the woman :/ I have no idea what is causing hits. (I think that one has something to do with the animation using the bed)

I get even more crashes now when i try to go to the court wizard (Melaran) in Solitude.

The werewolf quest crashes too.

With crashes occurring that often, I'd be more inclined to assume the source of your crashes isn't due to RP specifically. Can other mods start SexLab animations without CTDs?

First of all, thanks, this is one of my favorite mods but the bugs it had were really annoying. 

I would like to request a new feature to this mod, one that I was thinking since I saw Agressiv Prostitution mod. The ability to create your brothel.

It could work like this: After reaching a certain level of RP and having a fully upgraded house (and don't having children living in this house, of course), a book (like the Business Ledge on the second floor of the Wrinking Skeever) would appear into your houses, in this book would have the option to turn that house into a brothel. Once you do that, you would ask a follower to manage the brothel (just like when you ask one of them to take care of your house in Heathfire extention). This follower would enter in a protitution faction (maybe) and act as a protitute like the wrenches (maybe even bringing the customers to the bedroom and having sex in the bed). So that follower would take note of the client orders that come to your brothel (Home Delivery, Military Camp Delivery, or Random Quests) in that Business Ledge (supposely), and so when you want to take a prostitution quest, instead of asking an innkeeper you would interact with the Business Ledge and take the quest without needing to pay the innkeeper share.

Maybe after you gain more level you could hire more prostitutes for your brothel.

What do you think?

I mean a Book like this one.

BqH68Vl.jpg

EDIT: Carryable props looks like it might help.

Oh, that's great! Apparently vanilla Skyrim already has the animation I need so it's just a matter of toggling it on the player at the right time.

Also, while I never really used the mod in depth (made too many changes for me.. I'll come back to it one day), I know that Maria Eden has hotkeys that trigger sweeping floors, walking around with trays, etc. on your character. I'm not sure how much fancy mod-stuff that entailed (the more I look into making my own mods, the more I want to just.. not. I don't know how anyone even navigates the CK without breaking Skyrim, much less adds cool stuff to the game), but it might be somewhere to look/ask if it's more complicated than just starting an animation.

Incidentally, I now look forward to the hilarity that will ensue when SexLab and Radiant Prostitution aren't quite on the same page and a character starts getting fucked upside down with a tray and a handful of cups stuck to her hand the whole time :P

I now realized i used an old version (3.1) and i have a bug when i have sex i"m being attack! Is this could be the wrong version? (sorry for my grammar)

There hasn't ever been a version 3.1 of Radiant Prostitution as far as I know.

As to why you're being attacked during sex, you may have a mod that causes sex in public to be a criminal act.

Ok i'm not sure the version number .

Here the adult mods i use:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

AliciaPainslut

Alternate Start Live Another Life

BestialityAnimationPack

BestialityExtras

Captured Dreams

Creature Framework

Creature Features

Creature Features

DangerousNights

Devious Devices: Assets

Devious Devices: Expansion

DeviousDevices-Integration

Deviously Enchanted Chests

FNIS Sexy Move

Fores New Idles in Skyrim  FNIS

Fuz Ro D-oh

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

HornyDogsOfSkyrim optional

MiasLair  Loose

puppetmasterv

SC07SexLabRandomAttack

SED7 Accessoire Piercingset for CBBE3 and Bettermales

SexAddicts

SexLab Dangerously Nude

SexLab Extra Voices

SexLab Miscellaneous Features

SexLab Nude Creatures

SexLab Solutions

SexLab Stop Combat

SexLab Trainers Dragonborn edition

SexLab Aroused

SexLab AmorousAdventures

SexLabFramework

SexlabMassMatchMaker

SexLabMatchMaker

SexLabSquirt

SexyAdventuresinSkyrim

SL dangerously nude tweaked

Slaveanimation

Smooth Male Body  textures for Better Males SOS Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS Config with greatly increased size slider

TDF Aggressive Prostitution 

xazPrisonOverhaul fix

Zaz Resources  Whips Restraints and Bondage

ZazAnimationPack Main

ZazAnimationPack Patch

ZazAnimationPack Textures

+ some animation

i dont believe that this will run longer than 20 hours.... you have a long way of mod testing ahead.

my advise : kick them all and then start playing with ONE mod Group only. if that runs solid, add another ONE. and so on.

Hmmmm.... Jarl's horse is agro and I can't seem to clear it....

It always attacks you a few times, but if you're naked, it'll stop after a few hits.

First of all, thanks, this is one of my favorite mods but the bugs it had were really annoying. 

I would like to request a new feature to this mod, one that I was thinking since I saw Agressiv Prostitution mod. The ability to create your brothel.

It could work like this: After reaching a certain level of RP and having a fully upgraded house (and don't having children living in this house, of course), a book (like the Business Ledge on the second floor of the Wrinking Skeever) would appear into your houses, in this book would have the option to turn that house into a brothel. Once you do that, you would ask a follower to manage the brothel (just like when you ask one of them to take care of your house in Heathfire extention). This follower would enter in a protitution faction (maybe) and act as a protitute like the wrenches (maybe even bringing the customers to the bedroom and having sex in the bed). So that follower would take note of the client orders that come to your brothel (Home Delivery, Military Camp Delivery, or Random Quests) in that Business Ledge (supposely), and so when you want to take a prostitution quest, instead of asking an innkeeper you would interact with the Business Ledge and take the quest without needing to pay the innkeeper share.

Maybe after you gain more level you could hire more prostitutes for your brothel.

What do you think?

I mean a Book like this one.

That would require quite a few changes to the way RP works, and may be outside of my ability to do. My intent for RP 3 was mainly to distribute the fixes and additions I've done to the mod since Korial stopped updating, keeping it alive and up-to-date. I'll leave such content additions to people more capable than myself, should any decide to pick it back up. (as I said in the starting topic, you're welcome to take RP 3 as a base for your work)

Incidentally, I now look forward to the hilarity that will ensue when SexLab and Radiant Prostitution aren't quite on the same page and a character starts getting fucked upside down with a tray and a handful of cups stuck to her hand the whole time :P

Uh, I should probably test for that. :blink:

Thank you very much for keeping this wonderful mod alive!

1. It doesn't work that well if the player was in first-person perspective at the time the tray animation starts, then switches to third-person after. (arms are extended to hold a tray, but the tray itself doesn't appear). Should I temporarily force third-person perspective before adding the tray, or, leave it like that and assume people that were in first-person are going to stay in first-person?
  2. Should the tray be used all the time during the food job, or only after getting food/drink from the innkeeper to deliver it to the customer?

1. I usually play first-person, but I feel third-person would be temporarily fine

2. I think, the tray should be used for the whole food job.

Alright, so I managed to make the player carry a cup tray, but I have two questions for anyone that might want to provide feedback:

Oh, sorry.. to be more helpful(?) and actually the answer the question, I'd say:

1. Forcing a perspective temporarily would probably make the whole experience look a little smoother, if nothing bugged out. I've seen enough mods do odd things when forcing perspective changes that it might be better to just leave it up to the player (most recently, I experienced a brand new form of controls/cameras inexplicably - and un-reproducably - fucking up while testing out Slaves of Tamriel). It's not just this mod, after all, they've probably got a bunch of other things going on in the Bannered Mare at the same time. And then there's Skyrim factor (doesn't matter how well you implement the feature.. it's still being implemented in Skyrim, so who the hell knows what'll happen).

2. I'd say all the time. I'd personally find it immersive in that it would indicate to customers that you're waiting on them. I imagine it'd also be one less thing to keep track of (just whether you're serving food, not whether you're serving food and have an order to deliver), but I don't know a lot about triggering animations or doing scripts or whatever's involved here. Then again.. what if someone's got that mod that forces 1st person perspective and fucks with the field of view Oblivion-style while talking to NPCs, but Radiant Prostitution is forcing third person while carrying a tray? OH GOD I DON'T KNOW (this is why I don't make mods)

Version 3.1.0 released.

- (Note: Don't update to this version if you have the quest 'Getting Your Stuff Back' active! Finish it first before updating.)
- Food trays now included for waitresses!
- An issue that prevented the automatic free camera from working has been resolved.
- Fixed faction issues in two of the Home job variants.
- The innkeeper no longer mentions an interesting request repeatedly if you don't meet the requirements for the Camp Job due to having joined one of the sides in the civil war. This change allows the innkeeper to offer you the Random Quest even if you've never completed the Camp Job.
- The horse in the Stable Quest now only hits the player once to start the sex animation, instead of doing it repeatedly until health drops below 80%, as this could potentially take a long time if the player is high level. (You still need to be naked for the horse to stop attacking, though!)
- The innkeeper is no longer a potential client for simple prostitution jobs when using active solicitation.
- Fixed multiple issues involving rape scenes not starting an animation.
- Passive soliciting has been reworked to be a bit more reliable.
- Oral scenes involving 2 females should now pick a larger selection of animations that are appropriate for the context, instead of just 'Arrok Lesbian' or 'Zyn Licking'.
- Consensual scenes have a much lower chance of selecting animations with the 'Aggressive' tag.

I have a request can you make it so you can turn off multiple repetitions of sex because it can only be set to 2 currently I always hated this.

@wraith: The mod previously had a tendency to pick up female clients during passive soliciting even when its percentage was set to 0. Did you have a chance to look at it?

I looked into it just now and there are several problems with the function that fetches a client for passive soliciting, I just never noticed because I had a non-zero approach chance for females. I'll re-write it for next version.

I have a request can you make it so you can turn off multiple repetitions of sex because it can only be set to 2 currently I always hated this.

I'll need to change one of the home jobs to support this change, but next version will let the Repetitions slider go all the way to zero if you so wish.

Good to see that this mod is getting some attention. The old version needed it badly. Does this version still have all the mod incompatibility issues that the versions from the other two author's had? It would be nice to have a Compatability section in the OP.

Request, I'm not sure how possible this will be but is there a way to BOTH serve as a prostitute and serve food? I wouldn't mind going passive solicitation so they'll ask me, but also go around serving food meanwhile, like the NPC prostitutes are doing.

I'll need to change one of the home jobs to support this change, but next version will let the Repetitions slider go all the way to zero if you so wish.

Thnx I appreciate it!

Good to see that this mod is getting some attention. The old version needed it badly. Does this version still have all the mod incompatibility issues that the versions from the other two author's had? It would be nice to have a Compatability section in the OP.

The older version had compatibility issues because it relied on an obsolete version of JContainers (0.67), which would break any mods that require JContainers 3.x.x (Apropos, SlaveTats, Creature Framework, etc). Since RP is now compiled for JContainers 3.2.4, there are no longer any incompatibilities, as far as I'm aware.

Request, I'm not sure how possible this will be but is there a way to BOTH serve as a prostitute and serve food? I wouldn't mind going passive solicitation so they'll ask me, but also go around serving food meanwhile, like the NPC prostitutes are doing.

I like the idea, and in fact I had considered adding it well before I made my version of the mod public. However, the innkeeper system was designed from the ground up to only work with one active job at a time, and changing that wasn't remotely as simple as I had hoped it would be. There's still a lot I don't know about RP's inner workings (bjornk's request earlier led me to find a script I didn't even know existed!), so until I'm fully comfortable with the mod and have taken care of most of the bugs people are reporting, I'm not going to risk making changes that might well add another truckload of bugs to the pile.

Does the food job work properly for everyone? In my game customers never seem to order anything, they keep saying "I'm good", "Maybe later", "I'll ask if I need anything", and nothing else. Is there a skill check of some sort?

Does the food job work properly for everyone? In my game customers never seem to order anything, they keep saying "I'm good", "Maybe later", "I'll ask if I need anything", and nothing else. Is there a skill check of some sort?

No skill check, but the way the quest currently works, only one NPC at the inn gets to fill the customer alias. So if you have an inn full of mod-added NPCs, it may take you some time to find the correct one.

In the future, I'll make it so any NPC you talk to about food will have a chance of filling the customer alias and replace the previously selected NPC.

No skill check, but the way the quest currently works, only one NPC at the inn gets to fill the customer alias. So if you have an inn full of mod-added NPCs, it may take you some time to find the correct one.

In the future, I'll make it so any NPC you talk to about food will have a chance of filling the customer alias and replace the previously selected NPC.

Is the quest mf_foodjob supposed to start after talking to the inn keeper and getting the food job? Because it isn't running in my game while talking to customers and quest variable phase_var always returns 0 so the "What do you want?" dialogue option never appears. Could this be related?

There are only three NPCs (one of them is the ghost) in the Old Hroldan inn and none of them orders anything.

Edit: Yes, for some reason mf_foodjob quest doesn't start after talking to the inn keeper and getting the job, I'm assuming that it's supposed to start because if I start it manually only then I can take orders from customers. Any ideas why it doesn't start?

Is the the quest mf_foodjob supposed to start after talking to the inn keeper and getting the food job? Because it isn't running in my game while talking to customers and quest variable phase_var always returns 0 so the "What do you want?" dialogue option never appears. Could this be related?

There are only three NPCs (one of them is the ghost) in the Old Hroldan inn and none of them orders anything.

mf_SimplerJob is the food quest used in RP 3. mf_foodjob was the new variant that I disabled, but is still present in the mod should I ever decide to fix it.

If none of the NPCs seem to want food, check the innkeeper as well. Innkeeper is not supposed to be a valid customer target, but, for reasons I haven't yet figured out, they sometimes are. And if all else fails, talk to the innkeeper to give up, then try starting the food job again.

Also, Old Hroldan inn is the one with the ghost, isn't it? RP might be detecting him and using him as a customer alias even though he's not visible.

Is the the quest mf_foodjob supposed to start after talking to the inn keeper and getting the food job? Because it isn't running in my game while talking to customers and quest variable phase_var always returns 0 so the "What do you want?" dialogue option never appears. Could this be related?

mf_SimplerJob is the food quest used in RP 3. mf_foodjob was the new variant that I disabled, but is still present in the mod should I ever decide to fix it.

If none of the NPCs seem to want food, check the innkeeper as well. Innkeeper is not supposed to be a valid customer target, but, for reasons I haven't yet figured out, they sometimes are. And if all else fails, talk to the innkeeper to give up, then try starting the food job again.

Also, Old Hroldan inn is the one with the ghost, isn't it? RP might be detecting him and using him as a customer alias even though he's not visible.

Okay, I might have figured out the problem. The client that mf_simplerjob assigns (which is currently running) is Skuli, the son of the inn keeper. And he doesn't have any related dialogue options.