Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

I keep getting a repeated messages about 'not paying for gear and having a bounty put on me" and "merchants selling off my left over gear" (not direct quotes) despite not being on a job.

I tried doing a clean reinstall but the messages still appeared. :(

Did your current save have RP Tweaked 1.08b previously? You might have upgraded while the 'Getting your stuff back' quest was active, which is a big no-no when it comes to updating. If you still have the pre-update save, your best bet is temporarily going back to RPT 1.08b and ensuring you finish all active RP quests before doing anything else. Other than that, save script cleaning with a 3rd party program like this, is your only recourse.

I keep getting a repeated messages about 'not paying for gear and having a bounty put on me" and "merchants selling off my left over gear" (not direct quotes) despite not being on a job.

I tried doing a clean reinstall but the messages still appeared. :(

Did your current save have RP Tweaked 1.08b previously? You might have upgraded while the 'Getting your stuff back' quest was active, which is a big no-no when it comes to updating. If you still have the pre-update save, your best bet is temporarily going back to RPT 1.08b and ensuring you finish all active RP quests before doing anything else. Other than that, save script cleaning with a 3rd party program like this, is your only recourse.

That's the curious thing, not only did I not have any active RP quests on that character, but I've never had RP Tweaked 1.08b installed. The first time I ever installed this mod was with RP 3.0.0.

I recently completed the creampie challenge home delivery quest, and I noticed that the quest remained in my journal after I turned it in and got my payment from the innkeeper. Does anyone know how to remove it. (It shouldn't be too hard with console commands once I know what the id for this quest is)

I recently completed the creampie challenge home delivery quest, and I noticed that the quest remained in my journal after I turned it in and got my payment from the innkeeper. Does anyone know how to remove it. (It shouldn't be too hard with console commands once I know what the id for this quest is)

stopquest mf_prostitute_HomeVisit

Let me know if you get any other quests that linger in the log, I'm looking into fixing them.

stopquest mf_prostitute_HomeVisit

Let me know if you get any other quests that linger in the log, I'm looking into fixing them.

Thanks, I'll try that right away.

So far that's the only one that got stuck. I'll keep an eye out.

Edit: I'm afraid that didn't work.

are you planning to make new quests ?

I have a few ideas, but for the foreseeable future, I'm afraid not.

Ideally, if someone wanted to take over the mod to add extra content while I continue working on bugfixing and maintenance, that'd be best for RP, but no one's shown interest yet.

Thanks, I'll try that right away.

So far that's the only one that got stuck. I'll keep an eye out.

Edit: I'm afraid that didn't work.

That's strange. Try using resetquest first, then stopquest.

Wraithslayer, i might have found a possible lead on the bug i mentioned (the one in which the dialogue stucks)

You claimed something about a script not actually loading properly, which got me to try out something.

I started a new game with immerslave and a LAL start. I changed some settings from stock (mainly the sollicitation mode to both instead of passive) and the LOS to 0 meter. When i intentered the inn i got stuck again.

I suddenly realised what you said about scripts maybe hanging for some reason. I loaded the autosave of me entering the inn, went to the MCM settings. pressed the reset all quests (doubt that mattered), changed the LOS settings back to 10m (had them on 0 meter when i the cell at LAL) and i changed the sollicitation method to active instead of both. I figured maybe, just maybe, the script of the passive sollicitating messed with the script of getting tavern outfit.

Maybe it's just pure luck, but it may also be something worth looking into?

Either way, thanks for at least trying to help! I ll update if i find out anything new.

Wraithslayer, i might have found a possible lead on the bug i mentioned (the one in which the dialogue stucks)

You claimed something about a script not actually loading properly, which got me to try out something.

I started a new game with immerslave and a LAL start. I changed some settings from stock (mainly the sollicitation mode to both instead of passive) and the LOS to 0 meter. When i intentered the inn i got stuck again.

I suddenly realised what you said about scripts maybe hanging for some reason. I loaded the autosave of me entering the inn, went to the MCM settings. pressed the reset all quests (doubt that mattered), changed the LOS settings back to 10m (had them on 0 meter when i the cell at LAL) and i changed the sollicitation method to active instead of both. I figured maybe, just maybe, the script of the passive sollicitating messed with the script of getting tavern outfit.

Maybe it's just pure luck, but it may also be something worth looking into?

Either way, thanks for at least trying to help! I ll update if i find out anything new.

So it did work correctly when you switched to active solicitation? The monitor quest is still started even if passive solicitation is off, so that indicates the problem may be caused by the client pooling functions, rather than the quest being started.

It's really difficult to figure out the source of the problem when I can't reproduce it in my install, as I have no idea how the client pooling could even interfere with the main prostitution quest in your case, but the good news I'm rewriting the client pooling for next version anyway, which might have a chance of solving this problem.

Version 3.2.1 released.

- The mechanism that controls passive solicitation has been overhauled. It should now work more reliably, and follow the MCM scan interval setting closely.
- Home and Camp Jobs now properly clean-up if the player fails or cancels the quest.
- Couriers no longer approach the player during prostitution, nor can they be tagged as the customer while serving tables.
- NPC prostitutes now receive gold whenever they perform.
- Minor dialogue tweaks.

Small bug; When doing the military camp a soldier girl requested a threesome, I agreed and got another soldier girl (both gorgeous Deadly Wenches) in on the threesome, scene started and we got naked but a normal scene was picked instead of a threesome, so the other girl was left standing there. Once the deed was done, the one queening me got off and got redressed, as did I, and the other soldier girl stayed naked.

Also tiny bug, just appearance; when I did a home job there were 3 strangers with the client, problem was they all looked exactly the same (quite ugly at that), so that was a bit disconcerting. Any chance for more variety in Strangers and other mod-added NPCs? Prostitutes you dont' need to fix on my behalf, all three times prostitutes have been called they've been Immersive Wenches, love that mod.

So far after quite a lot of sex these are the only bugs or annoyances I've seen with this, you've done some great work here.

Small bug; When doing the military camp a soldier girl requested a threesome, I agreed and got another soldier girl (both gorgeous Deadly Wenches) in on the threesome, scene started and we got naked but a normal scene was picked instead of a threesome, so the other girl was left standing there. Once the deed was done, the one queening me got off and got redressed, as did I, and the other soldier girl stayed naked.

Also tiny bug, just appearance; when I did a home job there were 3 strangers with the client, problem was they all looked exactly the same (quite ugly at that), so that was a bit disconcerting. Any chance for more variety in Strangers and other mod-added NPCs? Prostitutes you dont' need to fix on my behalf, all three times prostitutes have been called they've been Immersive Wenches, love that mod.

So far after quite a lot of sex these are the only bugs or annoyances I've seen with this, you've done some great work here.

Thanks. :)

I have a good idea of what's causing the FFF threesome to do that, I'll look into it.

As for more male NPC variety, I'd rather not add more hard dependencies to the mod. The prostitutes work because the mod asks the vanilla Radiant system to find a woman wearing the tavern clothes, which the NPCs in Immersive Wenches qualify for, but is there a male equivalent mod that I can do a similar search for? If not, then I suppose I could draw the males from a LeveledActor list, containing a variety of vanilla males, and let the player edit that list if they want to use modded NPCs instead.

Is it possible to flag the clothes given to npcs as working clothes ? I am aware of how to do it for player character, but not sure if I assign an outfit the player character wears also applies to a npc who is given the same outfit the player character has assigned as working clothes. For example I gave my player character the Trouble Maker skimpier version of the tavern outfit and flagged it as working clothes. If I give that same outfit to one of the wenches, would iit still count as working clothes for them ?

Also on a fresh install version of 3.2.0, the wenches from Immersive Wenches would occasionaly go on prostitution jobs and there would be dialogue and stuff, but after awhile, they simply stopped. They still appear and do their animations and stuff but no more dialogue or prostitution occurs with them. The option Reset NPC Scene should fix that no ?

Lastly, since I never had any previous version prior to 3.2.0, would it be possible to simply overwrite 3.2.0 with 3.2.1 since its only a .1 update ? I wouldnt have any quests active of course.

As for more male NPC variety, I'd rather not add more hard dependencies to the mod. The prostitutes work because the mod asks the vanilla Radiant system to find a woman wearing the tavern clothes, which the NPCs in Immersive Wenches qualify for, but is there a male equivalent mod that I can do a similar search for? If not, then I suppose I could draw the males from a LeveledActor list, containing a variety of vanilla males, and let the player edit that list if they want to use modded NPCs instead.

That would work for me, but if you tell me how I can whip up a few new NPCs for you. I don't care if they're gorgeous hunks (on the contrary, ugly fuckers are more likely to order prostitutes and pay a lot!), I just don't want triplets fucking me... 5-6 male apperances would be good for me.

You could use the Inconsequential NPCs mod to draw from though, unless that would add it as a dependency. InqNPCs are pretty much perfect for this, and there's even an apperance overhauler for it.

Is it possible to flag the clothes given to npcs as working clothes ? I am aware of how to do it for player character, but not sure if I assign an outfit the player character wears also applies to a npc who is given the same outfit the player character has assigned as working clothes. For example I gave my player character the Trouble Maker skimpier version of the tavern outfit and flagged it as working clothes. If I give that same outfit to one of the wenches, would iit still count as working clothes for them ?

No, it won't count. Working clothes are for the player only, and the way it works is, it adds the items you tag as working clothes via MCM into a list. Whenever something happens in RP where working clothes would have an effect (like a client approaching you), the script checks whether you're wearing any clothes from the list.

However, the above method is unavailable for NPCs. NPC prostitutes are detected via the Radiant system (the thing that generates random events like miscellaneous conversations in vanilla), and this system can't use the working-clothes list. (even if it did, it would be extremely taxing in areas with a large amount of NPCs, especially if you have a large amount of clothes in the list) So the way NPCs work, is by having Radiant search for NPCs that have a JobWhore keyword. By default, RP only modifies the tavern wench clothes to include this keyword, but naturally, you can edit other clothes, even those from mods, to have this keyword, at which point anyone wearing them becomes a prostitute. However, adding the JobWhore keyword to clothes is not something that can be done dynamically via scripts as far as I know (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so an MCM to allow this functionality might not be possible. Therefore, you'd have to use TES5Edit to make the changes.

Also on a fresh install version of 3.2.0, the wenches from Immersive Wenches would occasionaly go on prostitution jobs and there would be dialogue and stuff, but after awhile, they simply stopped. They still appear and do their animations and stuff but no more dialogue or prostitution occurs with them. The option Reset NPC Scene should fix that no ?

Keep in mind NPC prostitution is handled by the Radiant system, so there's no guarantee that it will happen frequently. It all comes down to what Skyrim decides to do with a given NPC at any time. If the NPC qualifies for vanilla or other mod conversations, then it may well end up picking one of those instead of the prostitution one, it's all random.

But with that said, resetting NPC scene may help, if it somehow managed to get stuck in a weird state.

Lastly, since I never had any previous version prior to 3.2.0, would it be possible to simply overwrite 3.2.0 with 3.2.1 since its only a .1 update ? I wouldnt have any quests active of course.

Given that you're using the word 'overwrite', I'm going to assume you're copying files manually into the Skyrim folder, instead of using a mod manager. While there won't be any problems by updating 3.2.0 -> 3.2.1 this way, I'd seriously recommend you start using a mod manager to handle mod installs/uninstalls, in order to avoid running into issues later with this or many other mods.

That would work for me, but if you tell me how I can whip up a few new NPCs for you. I don't care if they're gorgeous hunks (on the contrary, ugly fuckers are more likely to order prostitutes and pay a lot!), I just don't want triplets fucking me... 5-6 male apperances would be good for me.

You could use the Inconsequential NPCs mod to draw from though, unless that would add it as a dependency. InqNPCs are pretty much perfect for this, and there's even an apperance overhauler for it.

Ah, if the concern isn't looks, but just stopping the attack of the clones, then a reasonably sized list of vanilla males will do.

Drawing from Inconsequential NPCs would only work if there's a significantly large amount of NPCs using the exact same clothes. Do you know what those clothes would be, if any?

Incq NPCs uses different clothes all of them, you got drunks in windhelm in stormcloak gear, drunks in solitude in Legion armor, laborers and servants with normal clothing, patrons in fur, guards in plate, and so on. So may be better to draw from those vanilla faces... especially for me as I have all those vanilla males modded via Ultimate NPC OVerhaul, so I wouldn't recognize anyone except Ralof or  Farkas or the like.

I just started a fresh game cause of a lot of adding/removing mods and such.

Everything is more stable now and better, but now RP isn't allowing me to wait tables.  It's there as a dialogue option and I go through the motions, but soon as I stop speaking to the innkeeper, it's like I didn't talk to him at all.  None of the customers have the dialogue option for me to offer food.

Prostitution works tho :P

Any ideas?

Everything is more stable now and better, but now RP isn't allowing me to wait tables.  It's there as a dialogue option and I go through the motions, but soon as I stop speaking to the innkeeper, it's like I didn't talk to him at all.  None of the customers have the dialogue option for me to offer food.

Any ideas?

When you finish accepting the tables job, talk to the innkeeper again to check the dialogue choices. You'll have either "Are you still offering work?" or "[Give up] Nobody is hungry...", let me know which one.

Any ideas?

When you finish accepting the tables job, talk to the innkeeper again to check the dialogue choices. You'll have either "Are you still offering work?" or "[Give up] Nobody is hungry...", let me know which one.

It was the first time I worked it the new game, was in riverwood.  The first time dialogue just showed again "I heard you're offering work" thing.  Only evidence I had talked to him was that the dialogue was grayed since I had already been through that conversation line.

Would it be possible during the regular prostitution job to have some dialog option between scene repetitions in which the client asks the player (or the opposite) for another round of sex (maybe with the client asking for a different thing) to which the player can reply yes or no if the player wants to (and the client could react in different ways, either he/she can reply by just paying you or he/she could get angry at you) instead of having the scenes starting automatically?

I got the creampie competition Home delivery quest and after 3 or 4 rounds of sex it just seemed to stop with no other sex happening or saying return to the innkeeper for payment.

Edit: Went back to the Innkeep and was able to finish it saying I was outdone by the other prostitute.

Edit 2: During the camp delivery quest the threesomes options weren't going with threesome animations, but one paired animation with one masturbation nearby.

It was the first time I worked it the new game, was in riverwood.  The first time dialogue just showed again "I heard you're offering work" thing.  Only evidence I had talked to him was that the dialogue was grayed since I had already been through that conversation line.

Strange. Might be something specific in Riverwood's inn that might be causing the food quest to not start, I'll test it.

Would it be possible during the regular prostitution job to have some dialog option between scene repetitions in which the client asks the player (or the opposite) for another round of sex (maybe with the client asking for a different thing) to which the player can reply yes or no if the player wants to (and the client could react in different ways, either he/she can reply by just paying you or he/she could get angry at you) instead of having the scenes starting automatically?

Good idea, I'll look into it.

I got the creampie competition Home delivery quest and after 3 or 4 rounds of sex it just seemed to stop with no other sex happening or saying return to the innkeeper for payment.

Edit: Went back to the Innkeep and was able to finish it saying I was outdone by the other prostitute.

A new sex scene is supposed to start involving the other guy and prostitute in that scenario, something must have broke for some reason. If you still have the Papyrus log from that game session, send it over and I'll check it for any potential problems.