Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Any chance that RP could have payment on event, rather than having to ask for payment after? With certain mod combinations and particularly reticent NPC's it can be a bit touch and go whether you can actually get the 'Give me my money!' dialogue.

Other mods can't break RP dialogue. Most they could do is add a blocking dialogue to the NPC that prevents you from accessing the regular conversation topics, but if that were the case you wouldn't be able able to access "Let's do it here" either.

The issue you're having is most likely being caused by RP itself, I'll take a look at the dialogue logic to see if anything needs fixing.

Thx for the upgrade for this mod, I love it

there have only 1 problem for me

I have already disable use the bed mode, but still ask me the question to used the bed after i update to Ver3.1

there have no this problem when i still using Ver3.0

and btw im still using sexlab Ver1.59c

Ah, this was probably caused by the automatic camera fix in 3.1, I'll look into it.

Any chance that RP could have payment on event, rather than having to ask for payment after? With certain mod combinations and particularly reticent NPC's it can be a bit touch and go whether you can actually get the 'Give me my money!' dialogue.

Other mods can't break RP dialogue. Most they could do is add a blocking dialogue to the NPC that prevents you from accessing the regular conversation topics, but if that were the case you wouldn't be able able to access "Let's do it here" either.

The issue you're having is most likely being caused by RP itself, I'll take a luck at the dialogue logic to see if anything needs fixing.

Thx for the upgrade for this mod, I love it

there have only 1 problem for me

I have already disable use the bed mode, but still ask me the question to used the bed after i update to Ver3.1

there have no this problem when i still using Ver3.0

and btw im still using sexlab Ver1.59c

Ah, this was probably caused by the automatic camera fix in 3.1, I'll look into it.

Umm, for example, there is this cranky old philosophical bloke in the Bannered Mare, (can't remember his name - I think it begins with 'A'. Anyway he has a lot of philosophical gibberish). You can proposition or get propositioned fine, and do the deed. If you have Immersive Citizens installed and what ever mod he is coming from, (I don't think he's vanilla from the dialogue), it can be extremely difficult to get the 'pay me' dialogue out of him at certain times of the day. (Basically have to follow him around - out of the Bannered Mare -  until the dialog pops up).

(Edit - Which now reading properly, (instead of backward), your response is basically what is probably happening. Sorry).

Oh yes I repeated the glitch. Look at my updated post as i walk into Idolafs house for a job and there are 3 strangers there.

Your second screenshot looks like the Home Gangbang quest, which is supposed to have 3 strangers in addition to the client.

Oh sorry for the mixup. Anyway would it be possible for the home delivery competition quest to pick a prostitute from the immersive wenches mod. I actually wasn't expecting your mod to spawn a generic vanilla ugly looking woman.

On the giants quest, while I was talking to the farmhand, the giant killed me. And when I reloaded I watched a distance from the giant camp and watched the giants blast the farmhands right into the sky. This was at secunda's kiss.

I don't know if this is intended but the farmhands are dressed like bandits. In apropos, they are referred as highwaymen

Hey, WraithSlayer, I wonder if it is possible to remove that line from the Miscellaneous section of the Journal that says: "I learned about prostitution jobs available.... is this something for me?" once you took the job. I don't know if it's a bug or intended from the original author but it never cleared even if I do all the jobs. Cheers!

Oh sorry for the mixup. Anyway would it be possible for the home delivery competition quest to pick a prostitute from the immersive wenches mod. I actually wasn't expecting your mod to spawn a generic vanilla ugly looking woman.

On the giants quest, while I was talking to the farmhand, the giant killed me. And when I reloaded I watched a distance from the giant camp and watched the giants blast the farmhands right into the sky. This was at secunda's kiss.

I don't know if this is intended but the farmhands are dressed like bandits. In apropos, they are referred as highwaymen

Farmhand isn't supposed to be hostile to giants, he's even in the giant faction if I recall. He is supposed to look like a bandit though, whoever created the quest made that NPC based on a bandit. When I get the time I'll change him to something more farmhand-like.

I'm also having a payment issue...the dialogue pops up, but I only actually get gold about a quarter of the time. Is that working-as-intended at lower prostitute level, or should I be looking for some other cause?

I've been looking at it and may have found a problem. In the cases where you didn't get paid, were they F-F?

Hey, WraithSlayer, I wonder if it is possible to remove that line from the Miscellaneous section of the Journal that says: "I learned about prostitution jobs available.... is this something for me?" once you took the job. I don't know if it's a bug or intended from the original author but it never cleared even if I do all the jobs. Cheers!

I'll try.

I face a bug (?) where I go to do companion's random quest (drink a drink and transfer to another room). After 2 sets of animation (1. Werewolf, 2 wolf), I got CTD which is + C++ run time error said that calling of pure virtual function.

Sorry, I can't reproduce this, nor do I have any idea what could be causing it or how to fix it.

Small question I have a feeling I might know the answer to this one, but to get the Compaions' radiant quest I have to be a member of the Companions correct?

Nope. You are hired to entertain them. For immersion, it would be better if you are not a  member of the Companions.

Small question I have a feeling I might know the answer to this one, but to get the Compaions' radiant quest I have to be a member of the Companions correct?

Nope. You are hired to entertain them. For immersion, it would be better if you are not a  member of the Companions.

Ah lovely. Was trying to avoid joining them for a playthrough so my assassin isn't Listener/Archmage/Harbinger/Thief Guildmaster all in one.

I faced another bug at companion quest my character moved the room after drinking normally, first sex animation with werewolf did well. And then nothing happened, after first sex was over, nothing go further, so i had to use console key to complete the object and use coc to escape.. 

I faced another bug at companion quest my character moved the room after drinking normally, first sex animation with werewolf did well. And then nothing happened, after first sex was over, nothing go further, so i had to use console key to complete the object and use coc to escape.. 

Do you have any wolf animations enabled?

i have a question. i was progressing nicely through the 'Natural' quests. i did the companions, the giants and a few farmers. then i went to meet some guy next to a farm but the quest failed because 2 wolves run down the hillside and killed him before i could talk to him. then it seems to have set me back to the first quest mission and the companions...

if you fail a quest does it reset them to the begining? 

i have a question. i was progressing nicely through the 'Natural' quests. i did the companions, the giants and a few farmers. then i went to meet some guy next to a farm but the quest failed because 2 wolves run down the hillside and killed him before i could talk to him. then it seems to have set me back to the first quest mission and the companions...

if you fail a quest does it reset them to the begining? 

No. There is no progression, the random quests are picked randomly, only ensuring you don't get the same one twice in a row. Note that some of the quests can't even be selected in some locations. (the orc one for example, needs an orc stronghold in the same hold)

oh okies. i guess the quests are relevant to where your working in skyrim.

I was just worried that there was a set path through the quests and if you failed one you started again..lol

but i am loving this mod. i used the non-sexlab animation pack with this mod and the animations are very very hot!!! ♥

Do you have any wolf animations enabled?

Yes every wolf/dog animation enabled.

I didn't use any version prior to 3.10 and the camera bug still exits. I have only problems with animations triggered by the mod, thus i'm quite sure it's no other problem. Activating via sexlab key (same for tfc via console) works but i can only circle around with the mouse and the keyboard is deactivated. The console command enableplayercontrols seems to fix it. Tried tfc followed by enablepalyercontrols and that makes the pc move around. Using only enableplayercontrols activates the camera i usually get with tfc.

I didn't use any version prior to 3.10 and the camera bug still exits. I have only problems with animations triggered by the mod, thus i'm quite sure it's no other problem. Activating via sexlab key (same for tfc via console) works but i can only circle around with the mouse and the keyboard is deactivated. The console command enableplayercontrols seems to fix it. Tried tfc followed by enablepalyercontrols and that makes the pc move around. Using only enableplayercontrols activates the camera i usually get with tfc.

Yeah, looks like some types of animations are still doing it, will try to fix this one for good for next version.

During the home delivery with the competition part, it spawned 2 strangers and prostitutes.

During the military camps quest, my competitor does nothing but sit by the fire and drink mead while i'm servicing the men, gaining my 100 gold bet effortlessly. This problem persistied in 1.08.

I'm guessing the home delivery was a random one-time glitch, did you manage to make it happen more than once?

As for the camp quest competitor doing nothing, I'm aware of it, just haven't tracked down the problem yet.

As for that home delivery cloning issue, I got it to glitch out a second time. Both the prostitute and the stranger clone

post-115197-0-90046100-1438913087_thumb.jpg