Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Just a suggestion for a future update: if the player fails the food job repeatedly, the innkeeper would get angry and demand payment for the lost money, offering two options: the player would have to pay an indenization or accept the prostitute job to cover the losses. Could be an immersive way to make the transition from a simple wench to prostitute for players who role play with a "pure" character in mind. The dialogues could reflect that the character is being forced to whore herself because of the debt. :)

Maybe I'm not remembering right, but I think the innkeeper already gets angry at you if you screw up a food order, and won't give new jobs for a while. I'll keep the transition suggestion in mind, though.

Yeah, that already happens. Actually my suggestion was inspired by that. Probably adding/altering dialogues would be enough for immersion. I always liked to play as a "difficult" girl, when the customers grope my character I tell them to get their hands off and stuff like that, it's fun to see her angry. But to progress the quests I have to stay out of character because you know, you have to be too eager to do the job. So being forced to do the job after you screwed up could be an interesting route to go. :)

Sorry to bother, but i keep getting a random bug which is driving me insane, hopefully someone could help me figure out what the problem is.

When starting jobs at the innkeeper, the dialogue randomly stops continuing and the mod only seems to load half. For example: starting the prostitution job, i get to the final part (in which you should get your outfit). Instead, the final piece of dialogue sticks and doesn't stop. Meanwhile i see the popup"looking for clients" appearing. When i use tab to force shut the dialogue i don't get the tavern clothes, nor can i actually quit the job i am on: i only get the option to start sollicitating. Meanwhile, i can still take jobs and get money, but i can't give my cut to the innkeeper.

This also seemed to happen on the previous tweaked 1.08 version of radiant prostitution. Also this seem to have happened on previous installations of this mod, with different mods and loadorders (both on win 8.1 and win 10).

Am i the only one experiencing this issue? or am i having an insane amount of bad luck?

(if u need more info like loadorder, pleaes tell)

Sorry to bother, but i keep getting a random bug which is driving me insane, hopefully someone could help me figure out what the problem is.

When starting jobs at the innkeeper, the dialogue randomly stops continuing and the mod only seems to load half. For example: starting the prostitution job, i get to the final part (in which you should get your outfit). Instead, the final piece of dialogue sticks and doesn't stop. Meanwhile i see the popup"looking for clients" appearing. When i use tab to force shut the dialogue i don't get the tavern clothes, nor can i actually quit the job i am on: i only get the option to start sollicitating. Meanwhile, i can still take jobs and get money, but i can't give my cut to the innkeeper.

This also seemed to happen on the previous tweaked 1.08 version of radiant prostitution. Also this seem to have happened on previous installations of this mod, with different mods and loadorders (both on win 8.1 and win 10).

Am i the only one experiencing this issue? or am i having an insane amount of bad luck?

You're not the first to report this, but for the time being I don't know what may be causing it.

Load order won't be of much use, but I may be able to get some information from your Papyrus log.

Couriers hanging around in bars. Any chance you can stop them from approaching? i.e If they approach and you tell them to follow, you can never talk to them subsequently to start the job because they just do the 'nope nothing for you at the moment' voice with no dialogue options. (Yes you can tell them 'no I'm busy', but.....)

Couriers hanging around in bars. Any chance you can stop them from approaching? i.e If they approach and you tell them to follow, you can never talk to them subsequently to start the job because they just do the 'nope nothing for you at the moment' voice with no dialogue options. (Yes you can tell them 'no I'm busy', but.....)

Can do.

You're not the first to report this, but for the time being I don't know what may be causing it.

Load order won't be of much use, but I may be able to get some information from your Papyrus log.

Here is my papyrus log. I loaded the game from the abandoned prison from the another life mod, chose to spawn in an inn, asked innkeeper for work, and it semi triggered again: the dialogue did quit, but didn;'t get the outfit (while it was mentioned i should get it) and i could start the job again withouth effect.

The "fun" part is: this also seems to happen when i do manage to start the radiant prostitution questline first.  On a previous safe a few hours in, i got into the same error right after the first home delivery. So it doesn't always hang, it just sometimes do withouth a specific trigger (as far as i know)

Papyrus.0.log

Here is my papyrus log. I loaded the game from the abandoned prison from the another life mod, chose to spawn in an inn, asked innkeeper for work, and it semi triggered again: the dialogue did quit, but didn;'t get the outfit (while it was mentioned i should get it) and i could start the job again withouth effect.

The "fun" part is: this also seems to happen when i do manage to start the radiant prostitution questline first.  On a previous safe a few hours in, i got into the same error right after the first home delivery. So it doesn't always hang, it just sometimes do withouth a specific trigger (as far as i know)

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with RP scripts. Based on your description (not getting clothes, and innkeeper doesn't have the quit dialogue, but passive solicitation kicks in), it looks like the mf_Handler script is getting suspended by the Papyrus engine while in the SingleJobMonitorKicker() function, presumably right after the Start() instruction. I can't really guess why this is happening in your game.

What exactly is JContainers doing...

1. Reading the quests file in Data\MF_RP_Quests, allowing support for custom quests.
  2. Custom working clothes, as set in MF_RP_Config.json

...that can't be done without it?

Nothing I think. Both of the above functions can be achieved in other ways, I assume JContainers was used because it made the implementation simpler.

Could we have some voiced responses for the PC? For the food job, for instance, some of the following lines would be appropriate, I think.

When taking orders from customers:

- Yes?

- Need something?

When refusing sexual advances of customers:

- Don't even think about it!

- Get away from me!

- Keep your hands to yourself!

I'm sure there are some more for other situations.

Could we have some voiced responses for the PC? For the food job, for instance, some of the following lines would be appropriate, I think.

- Yes?

- Need something?

- Get away from me!

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, but you mean the player character voice-acting those shared-info lines? I don't think the CK supports that at all. The only way I can think of to get the player to 'speak' would be to have the topic info scripts play custom sound files, which wouldn't necessarily match the player character at all.

- Yes?

- Need something?

- Get away from me!

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, but you mean the player character voice-acting those shared-info lines? I don't think the CK supports that at all. The only way I can think of to get the player to 'speak' would be to have the topic info scripts play custom sound files, which wouldn't necessarily match the player character at all.

Isn't it possible to use "Say" function with generic topics, such as DialogueGenericPickPocket, DialogueGenericHello etc.? It works as a console command (e.g. player.say 142b3), it should work as a script as well.

Haven't tested it, but something like this maybe...

Game.GetPlayer().Say(Game.GetForm(0x000142B3) As Topic)

Edit: I've copied the following from the Player Voicesets mod (Not the full script).

Actor Property Playerref Auto

Topic Property chfshVoice1BlockedT Auto ;Custom topics created for different voice types

Topic Property chfshVoice1LowHealthT Auto ;Custom topics created for different voice types

State voice1state
     ;Gettin hit
     Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
     Utility.Wait(0.5)
     float ouch = Utility.RandomFloat()
     If abHitBlocked == True && !Playerref.HasMagicEffect(chfshHealShutUp) && ouch < 0.5
          chfshHealShutUpSpell.cast(Playerref)
          Utility.Wait(1)
          playerref.Say(chfshVoice1BlockedT)
     elseif playerref.GetActorValuePercentage("health") < 0.40 && !Playerref.HasMagicEffect(chfshHealShutUp)
          Utility.Wait(0.5)
          playerref.Say(chfshVoice1LowHealthT)
     EndIf
   EndEvent
EndState

The script above makes the player say things like, 'Not quite good enough, are you?', 'Not impressed!' when s/he blocks an attack and 'Ugh! That it? That your best?', 'That's all you've got?' and so on, if his/her health is getting low. Each of these are a custom topic info.

Player Voicesets supports different voice types, so it is more than what we need, as the PC already has a default voice (IIRC female/male eventoned). You can create custom topics like this mod does, but it's probably not necessary. You should try the following code first, IMO. I'd add it as an OnEnd script into the topic info.

If it works, then you can use a playerref property instead of Game.GetPlayer() and a couple of properties for appropriate topics, instead of using Game.GetForm().

Isn't it possible to use "Say" function with generic topics, such as DialogueGenericPickPocket, DialogueGenericHello etc.? It works as a console command (e.g. player.say 142b3), it should work as a script as well.

Edit: I've copied the following from the Player Voicesets mod (Not the full script).

Topic Property chfshVoice1BlockedT Auto ;Custom topics created for different voice types

Topic Property chfshVoice1LowHealthT Auto ;Custom topics created for different voice types

State voice1state
     ;Gettin hit
     Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
     Utility.Wait(0.5)
     If abHitBlocked == True && !Playerref.HasMagicEffect(chfshHealShutUp) && ouch < 0.5
          Utility.Wait(1)
     elseif playerref.GetActorValuePercentage("health") < 0.40 && !Playerref.HasMagicEffect(chfshHealShutUp)
          Utility.Wait(0.5)
     EndIf
   EndEvent
EndState

The script above makes the player say things like, 'Not quite good enough, are you?', 'Not impressed!' when s/he blocks an attack and 'Ugh! That it? That your best?', 'That's all you've got?' and so on, if his/her health is getting low. Each of these are a custom topic info.

Player Voicesets supports different voice types, so it is more than what we need, as the PC already has a default voice (IIRC female/male eventoned). You can create custom topics like this mod does, but it's probably not necessary. You should try the following code first, IMO. I'd add it as an OnEnd script into the topic info.

If it works, then you can use a playerref property instead of Game.GetPlayer() and a couple of properties for appropriate topics, instead of using Game.GetForm().

Interesting, I'll give these a try.

I assume that Argonian/Khajiit player characters use their own race's voice type instead of female/male eventoned?

Firstly can I thank you for maintaining and developing this mod as it's one of my favourites.

Is there any chance that the waitress job could be set up so that it doesn't stop as soon as the character leaves the building? Also is there any way that the PC could only be offered a job working as a prostitute if they had sufficient experience, say Journeyman proficiency in Oral, Anal and Vaginal? At the moment I enforce this voluntarily - means that my character has to gain experience elsewhere before being able to earn the relatively high rewards available as a prostitute working in an inn.

Firstly can I thank you for maintaining and developing this mod as it's one of my favourites.

Is there any chance that the waitress job could be set up so that it doesn't stop as soon as the character leaves the building? Also is there any way that the PC could only be offered a job working as a prostitute if they had sufficient experience, say Journeyman proficiency in Oral, Anal and Vaginal? At the moment I enforce this voluntarily - means that my character has to gain experience elsewhere before being able to earn the relatively high rewards available as a prostitute working in an inn.

Well, the waitress job could be expanded to the entire city, but it wouldn't make much sense to be serving customers in the middle of the street, would it? :P You can always temporarily take a break from the job if you need to go outside for a bit, the innkeeper won't hate you for it.

As for requiring Journeyman proficiency, I'm not sure if forcing players to grind for experience in order to unlock content is the right choice for this mod. While you may want this limitation, others might prefer to jump straight into RP with a fresh character.

I assume that Argonian/Khajiit player characters use their own race's voice type instead of female/male eventoned?

Probably. Yes, they seem to say the same stuff with their own voice when I use "player.say 142b3".

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that the default Khajiit body textures aren't compatible with the UNP body, probably the case for the Argonian as well. Does anybody know a *texture* mod for these races for the UNP/UNPB body?

Probably. Yes, they seem to say the same stuff with their own voice when I use "player.say 142b3".

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that the default Khajiit body textures aren't compatible with the UNP body, probably the case for the Argonian as well. Does anybody know a *texture* mod for these races for the UNP/UNPB body?

There are a couple of different choices - if you do a nexus search for "khajiit unp" a bunch come up. Take your pick. I'd make a recommendation, but I honestly don't remember which I'm using...

EDIT: I remember. I'm using THIS and THIS. Not totally realistic, but it does work.

State voice1state
     ;Gettin hit
     Utility.Wait(0.5)
          Utility.Wait(1)
          Utility.Wait(0.5)
     EndIf
   EndEvent
EndState

Interesting, I'll give these a try.

Yeah, I know that what she is asking is possible because one of the devious mods does this (my female Khajiit has a spoken line using the khajiit voice, something to the tune of "That wasn't necessary!" just before she is whipped while captured.)

Also, I don't know if it's the sexlab base framework or the prostitution mod, but it seems to cause lag and such when the actors get clothed and then strip again when a client wants multiple rounds during a trick.  Does the mod calculate whether or not the client will want to go multiple times before you get started?  If so, could it be possible to just have it go straight into the next round without pausing to robe/disrobe again?

EDIT: I remember. I'm using THIS and THIS. Not totally realistic, but it does work.

Thanks. Both links point to the Argonian one though. I think I'm going to install this one, as it covers both.

Whoops. I meant this instead for the khajiit.

Hmm... I think I prefer the one you linked anyway. Thanks for that. :)

For Argonians, I'd Recommend This One Instead, Not Only Is It Compatible With Both CBBE & UNP, But It Covers Both Genders As Well...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42043/? Not 

Just a suggestion for a future update: if the player fails the food job repeatedly, the innkeeper would get angry and demand payment for the lost money, offering two options: the player would have to pay an indenization or accept the prostitute job to cover the losses. Could be an immersive way to make the transition from a simple wench to prostitute for players who role play with a "pure" character in mind. The dialogues could reflect that the character is being forced to whore herself because of the debt. :)

Maybe I'm not remembering right, but I think the innkeeper already gets angry at you if you screw up a food order, and won't give new jobs for a while. I'll keep the transition suggestion in mind, though.

Yeah, that already happens. Actually my suggestion was inspired by that. Probably adding/altering dialogues would be enough for immersion. I always liked to play as a "difficult" girl, when the customers grope my character I tell them to get their hands off and stuff like that, it's fun to see her angry. But to progress the quests I have to stay out of character because you know, you have to be too eager to do the job. So being forced to do the job after you screwed up could be an interesting route to go. :)

Just a thought, but it depends on the mods you use... If you designate your barwench clothes/outfit in sexlab as 'naked' and then have the "Eager NPCs" mod, perhaps a cust would become bold enough to take matters into his own hands?  If you have nudity labeled as a crime tho in a mod, I don't know how it'd respond to that.

I know that it seems to help me attract customers to have a custom outfit designated in RP as "working clothes" and to set that same set of clothing as "revealing" in "Schlongs of Skyrim".  Weird tho that even when wearing that outfit and doing waitressing, haven't had anyone make a pass at me >.>

Is there any plan to make a permanent method to configure an outfit to be working clothes?

It would be especially useful for anyone whose added custom outfits to leveled lists or whenever someone starts a new game.

RP uses a form-list, mf_Prostitute_WorkingClothes, to keep track of working clothes. You can edit it with TES5Edit to permanently add the clothes you want.

Well, the waitress job could be expanded to the entire city, but it wouldn't make much sense to be serving customers in the middle of the street, would it? :P You can always temporarily take a break from the job if you need to go outside for a bit, the innkeeper won't hate you for it.

As for requiring Journeyman proficiency, I'm not sure if forcing players to grind for experience in order to unlock content is the right choice for this mod. While you may want this limitation, others might prefer to jump straight into RP with a fresh character.

Thanks for your response. I think I wasn't too clear about the waitress element - it's not to serve people in the street it's just that on re-entering the inn you have to go through the whole introduction again before being offered the job of waitress. No problem on the other front and thanks for considering my suggestions and responding to them. :)