Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Well, the SM attempts to start the mf_Prostitute_CampJob_CoworkerScene quest at every 36 seconds, but there's no condition that checks whether or not the quest is already running. That's one of the issues I've noticed. Other than that, why does the quest use GetVMQuestVariable instead of GetStage to check whether or not the mf_Prostitute_CampJob "Make love, not War" quest is between stage 5 and 100? I can't even find a variable named "Stage_var" in that particular quest. BTW, do these quest stages look okay to you? I suppose if you accept the competition the quest jumps to stage 5.

No bugs to report here, but I've noticed one of the dialog options for selecting the type of sex reads something like "I think the moon is in my favor, you can have my pussy", can you change that to read "I think the moons are in my favor, you can have my pussy."?

Also can you do something about the line "I haven't had pussy in a week, so let me do yours", to make a little more sense as far as context goes? I've seen that line used a number of times by the same NPC and it doesn't make much sense because less than a week has gone by.

Also, "Open wide" is good for oral, but doesn't make much sense for the other animation types, so could you add another line in for vaginal and anal scenes, something like "Ok, spread those legs" for vaginal and "Ok, spread those cheeks" for anal?

All fixed.

Well, the SM attempts to start the mf_Prostitute_CampJob_CoworkerScene quest at every 36 seconds, but there's no condition that checks whether or not the quest is already running. That's one of the issues I've noticed. Other than that, why does the quest use GetVMQuestVariable instead of GetStage to check whether or not the mf_Prostitute_CampJob "Make love, not War" quest is between stage 5 and 100? I can't even find a variable named "Stage_var" in that particular quest. BTW, do these quest stages look okay to you? I suppose if you accept the competition the quest jumps to stage 5.

I have no idea why it's using the 'stage' variable instead of checking the quest stage directly, but I've previously confirmed that 'stage' does get updated to the correct value when the bet is accepted. The variable is housed in mf_CampJobVariables, and mf_CampJobQuestScript updates it via its setNextStage() function when the appropriate quest stage is triggered.

It's a roundabout way of doing it though, and I'll probably simplify it for sanity's sake.

This may have been asked/requested before, but are there any plans to increase the disposition of NPCs that are merchants allowing you an option to trade sex for items after the fact, or at the very least lower prices?

Being a whore in Skyrim must have some perks besides gold, right? :D

That's something that would be best implemented in a mod of its own, applying discounts/etc whenever the player has sex with a merchant. That way it'd work for any sex scenes started by any mod, instead of just RP.

Any chance to get the dance spell from aggressive prostitution added to this wonderful mod?

I have no idea what that is. I assume it's a spell that makes NPCs dance?

TDF Prostitution is a mod on here that allows you to whore out your character and also take other NPCs and turn them into hookers while also playing the role of their pimp or madam. The mod has a feature that allows you to dance in order to entice or draw in customers, you can also tell the NPCs you have hired to dance for the same reason.

On that note (and I've said this a number of times), I've always wanted to see a mod kind of like Windstad Mine (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57879/?) except instead of owning a mine, you purcase the deed to an abandoned inn or something and turn it into a brothel, hiring on NPCs (or potentially buying slaves) to work in your brothel... but that's getting off topic.

Any chance to get the dance spell from aggressive prostitution added to this wonderful mod?

I have no idea what that is. I assume it's a spell that makes NPCs dance?

Yeah sorry I wasnt clear, I thought TDF agressive prostitution and this mod were one in the same just 2 different modders working on them.

The dance option ( which is a shout actually ) raises the PC's speech some and makes "clients" approach you .  TheDriedFinger even has it so you can make your own song list to play while you dance . TDF A P has 14_16 different dances , all off and on controlled in the mcm.

this is the mod if you would like to consider getting permissions to use this option. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/page-1

I am going to see if i can load both mods and make them coexist and will report here if there is an interest .

Thanks for your responses. 

I am going to see if i can load both mods and make them coexist and will report here if there is an interest .

I have just made a test game with all 3 prostitution mods (this one, TDF aggessive, working girl) together and they coexist and work fine.

I even managed to merge TDF and WG together into a single esp.

Nevertheless it seems to me very much overload, if most of the topics of an NPC are about prostitution, each in it's own slightly different wording. I would be happy to have the features of them integrated into one single mod and I feel RP is the most promising place.

So if I may raise my hand for a wishlist  :cool:  it would be

• having a dancing feature (can configure the earnings with an MCM slider)
  • rising prostitution skill, based on the customer count, where the better paid (more pleasing for the customers) sexual acts becoming available step by step
  • becoming the pimp at some higher level, so your followers may do the work
  • becoming a master pimp, so you do not need to ask the inn-keeper anymore - maybe you get your special-jobs by the courier?
  • if you please a home job customer, there will be a chance, that his disposition towards you raises, something like
    • if "Acquaintance" or less - 25% chance to raise by 1
    • if "Friend" - 10% chance to raise by 1
    • if "Confidant" - 1% chance to raise by 1
    • but nothing beyond
    • If the player has other mods, that pay attention towards the disposition, this woud be a perfect interaction.... and a real benefit to be "well-known" in a city

But nevertheless RP is a wonderful mod already - as it is - and I am very happy to see it properly maintained again. Thank you very much! :D

It would be nice if you could manually set the number of clients you had, since updating from older versions(with clean save) resets your stats and you have to start all over.

hi..i have a request.

I love being a prostitute, particularly in the Banned Mare. i love this MOD so much. And the 'Working Girl' and 'Become a Bard' MODS compliment it really well.

It feels like i have a role in the Whiterun community.

But i also love the idea of having other chores as the tavern whore and wench. i know the food service is a side option.

But could there be an animation for sweeping? maybe this slowly helps rest the player or a stat. i see the NPC's and some children sweeping the floor and i know around skyrim there are random brooms. be cool to have little animations for that. Also maybe to be able to cook in the kitchen or fire pot? or serve behind the bar to give the Innkeeper a break.

its fun to chop wood. Hulda is always saying to make a little cash i can chop wood. lol

just adds a little immersion. Maybe even a shopping list and then i go out to the street stores or market to get things for the Inn? and small quests to go to other cities or places in skyrim to get other things, much like how the 'animal mansion redux' has a player helping build the mansion and visiting other cities for supplies and plots etc.

Just a fun thought that would be unique to Radiant Pros in her daily tasks. :) Also i have a Bard MOD that works nicely with the Inn's. and i get a free room for the night and entertain the customers. Could perks be added or small quests for those who are also Bards and a Prostitute/Maid?

TDF Prostitution is a mod on here that allows you to whore out your character and also take other NPCs and turn them into hookers while also playing the role of their pimp or madam. The mod has a feature that allows you to dance in order to entice or draw in customers, you can also tell the NPCs you have hired to dance for the same reason.

Yeah sorry I wasnt clear, I thought TDF agressive prostitution and this mod were one in the same just 2 different modders working on them.

The dance option ( which is a shout actually ) raises the PC's speech some and makes "clients" approach you .  TheDriedFinger even has it so you can make your own song list to play while you dance . TDF A P has 14_16 different dances , all off and on controlled in the mcm.

this is the mod if you would like to consider getting permissions to use this option. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/page-1

Ah, I see. I'll take it into consideration.

On that note (and I've said this a number of times), I've always wanted to see a mod kind of like Windstad Mine (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57879/?) except instead of owning a mine, you purcase the deed to an abandoned inn or something and turn it into a brothel, hiring on NPCs (or potentially buying slaves) to work in your brothel... but that's getting off topic.

It's already been suggested once in this thread, but I'm afraid that's outside the scope of changes I'm doing for RP 3. As I've said before, RP 3 is up for grabs if anyone more ambitious than I wants to take over.

ALL hail Wraithslayer. You deserve praise for the hard work you put in to this and solutions and whatever else you are working on. 

The dedication is not overlooked  :D

Thanks! :)

I have just made a test game with all 3 prostitution mods (this one, TDF aggessive, working girl) together and they coexist and work fine.

Nevertheless it seems to me very much overload, if most of the topics of an NPC are about prostitution, each in it's own slightly different wording. I would be happy to have the features of them integrated into one single mod and I feel RP is the most promising place.

• rising prostitution skill, based on the customer count, where the better paid (more pleasing for the customers) sexual acts becoming available step by step
  • becoming a master pimp, so you do not need to ask the inn-keeper anymore - maybe you get your special-jobs by the courier?
  • if you please a home job customer, there will be a chance, that his disposition towards you raises, something like
    • but nothing beyond
    • If the player has other mods, that pay attention towards the disposition, this woud be a perfect interaction.... and a real benefit to be "well-known" in a city

But nevertheless RP is a wonderful mod already - as it is - and I am very happy to see it properly maintained again. Thank you very much! :D

Regarding rising prostitution skill, RP already uses your SexLab stats to influence total payment. The more experienced you are, the more gold the clients will pay.

It would be nice if you could manually set the number of clients you had, since updating from older versions(with clean save) resets your stats and you have to start all over.

1. Open console
  2. Type set mf_TotalClients to 999

Will that do? :)

hi..i have a request.

I love being a prostitute, particularly in the Banned Mare. i love this MOD so much. And the 'Working Girl' and 'Become a Bard' MODS compliment it really well.

But i also love the idea of having other chores as the tavern whore and wench. i know the food service is a side option.

But could there be an animation for sweeping? maybe this slowly helps rest the player or a stat. i see the NPC's and some children sweeping the floor and i know around skyrim there are random brooms. be cool to have little animations for that. Also maybe to be able to cook in the kitchen or fire pot? or serve behind the bar to give the Innkeeper a break.

its fun to chop wood. Hulda is always saying to make a little cash i can chop wood. lol

just adds a little immersion. Maybe even a shopping list and then i go out to the street stores or market to get things for the Inn? and small quests to go to other cities or places in skyrim to get other things, much like how the 'animal mansion redux' has a player helping build the mansion and visiting other cities for supplies and plots etc.

Just a fun thought that would be unique to Radiant Pros in her daily tasks. :) Also i have a Bard MOD that works nicely with the Inn's. and i get a free room for the night and entertain the customers. Could perks be added or small quests for those who are also Bards and a Prostitute/Maid?

Well, I could probably do something with the floor sweeping for those times where it seems like no one in the inn wants food, but I feel like quite a few of the others would just detract from the purpose of RP, and would make more sense in a mod centered about making the player an inn employee, not a hired prostitute like RP is.

In any case, there are already NPCs that pay you for chopped wood in vanilla, so I'm not gonna have RP reinvent the wheel. :P

Ah, I see. I'll take it into consideration.

It's already been suggested once in this thread, but I'm afraid that's outside the scope of changes I'm doing for RP 3. As I've said before, RP 3 is up for grabs if anyone more ambitious than I wants to take over.

ALL hail Wraithslayer. You deserve praise for the hard work you put in to this and solutions and whatever else you are working on. 

The dedication is not overlooked  :D

Thanks! :)

• but nothing beyond

Regarding rising prostitution skill, RP already uses your SexLab stats to influence total payment. The more experienced you are, the more gold the clients will pay.

1. Open console
  2. Type set mf_TotalClients to 999

Will that do? :)

hi..i have a request.

Well, I could probably do something with the floor sweeping for those times where it seems like no one in the inn wants food, but I feel like quite a few of the others would just detract from the purpose of RP, and would make more sense in a mod centered about making the player an inn employee, not a hired prostitute like RP is.

In any case, there are already NPCs that pay you for chopped wood in vanilla, so I'm not gonna have RP reinvent the wheel. :P

heeh okies...than maybe just the broom sweeping animation job option pweese? pretty please!!!! :)

@WraithSlayer

You seem to have removed a branch (package procedure) in mf_HomeVisit_EndVisit package (xx06C209). Was it a conscious decision or is it unintentional?

Also, the package DefaultStayAtCurrentLocation needs to be deleted, it's an identical to master record.

@WraithSlayer

You seem to have removed a branch (package procedure) in mf_HomeVisit_EndVisit package (xx06C209). Was it a conscious decision or is it unintentional?

Also, the package DefaultStayAtCurrentLocation needs to be deleted, it's an identical to master record.

It is intentional, it was even in the patch notes. (This force-greet and the ensuing conversation isn't necessary at all to proceed with the quest, and it was causing problems to some people)

As for DefaultStayAtCurrentLocation, it'll be gone next version.

The stable job appears to somewhat broken if you do it before finishing the Civil War questline, Ulfric doesn't appear to be anywhere in the Palace of Kings, possibly because it breaks the scripted conversation between Glamar and Ulfric that happens every time you enter the Palace of Kings before finishing the Message for Whiterun quest.

The stable job appears to somewhat broken if you do it before finishing the Civil War questline, Ulfric doesn't appear to be anywhere in the Palace of Kings, possibly because it breaks the scripted conversation between Glamar and Ulfric that happens every time you enter the Palace of Kings before finishing the Message for Whiterun quest.

The stable job doesn't seem to move the jarls at all, merely give them additional dialogue. Can you try player.moveto 1B131 just to make sure he isn't hiding somewhere, or taking a nap?

The stable job doesn't seem to move the jarls at all, merely give them additional dialogue. Can you try player.moveto 1B131 just to make sure he isn't hiding somewhere, or taking a nap?

No it just moves me to the empty space where Ulfric should be, according to the map marker. He should be in the map room with Galmar having that conversation that repeats itself every time you enter the Palace of Kings until the Message to Whiterun quest is done.

During the conversation Ulfric and Galmar move from the map room to the throne room (this movement repeats every time you exit and re-enter the room), Ulfric isn't on his throne until the dialogue with Galmar has finished, your mod assumes the current Yarl is on the throne.

No it just moves me to the empty space where Ulfric should be, according to the map marker. He should be in the map room with Galmar having that conversation that repeats itself every time you enter the Palace of Kings until the Message to Whiterun quest is done.

During the conversation Ulfric and Galmar move from the map room to the throne room (this movement repeats every time you exit and re-enter the room), Ulfric isn't on his throne until the dialogue with Galmar has finished, your mod assumes the current Yarl is on the throne.

Well, it sounds like Ulfric was disabled, but I can't find anything in RP that does that, so either I missed it or another of your mods decided to vanish Ulfric for some reason. If you try prid 1B131 followed by enable he should pop back.