@Inte

May have found a bug, not sure though.

I have the Level XP reduction set to -3, can you check if it's still stopping at zero LXP?

After a spell in Whirerun even after a number of skill increases the Level bar wasn't increasing. I then tried player.incpcs onehanded and it took around 6 increases before anything showed on the Level bar, so I'm wondering if it's either going into negative figures or actually dropping the level to 5 but still shows it as 6.

Hmm, it's a bit too late for that now as it's already happened. I'm going to start a new game in any case so I'll keep an eye on it next time round.

I suspect it is going down a level in some way as I noticed that all the bandits at Silent Moons were all level 1 Bandits even though I'm showing as 6. Do you know the name of the global variables as I could then read them from the console?

Could you make the Dragonborn related content optional in a separate mod or something instead of mandatory?

How about you just get and install the Dragonborn DLC? There's no good excuse for not having it these days, if you have it and don't like it you can always use a mod like "Timing is Everything" to disable the Dragonborn content.

Hi all!

I've been trying to get this mod to work for days now (an after work project) but haven't been able to, so I'm finally posting hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

Using SL 161b, ZaZ Animation Pack 6.07, FNIS 6.2, PapyrusUtil_v32, Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0, PO V033_fix, PO Patch 8a (also tried 8 with same results).

Whenever PO gets triggered through Defeat or Death Alternative my char goes into what I guess you are calling a trauma state (no control of character, creepy drowsy background sound). I'm assuming that's expected. The initial arrest scene plays fine. When she is supposed to follow the captor she goes into what I call ragdoll mode and sort of floats sideways in the air following the captor but only until she hits a wall or fence (screenshot below). When I use the fast forward option at this point, she winds up in the jail cell, but still in "ragdoll mode", usually upside down in a corner.

Today she actually followed the jailer once in upright position, standing just above ground and teleporting behind the jailer repeatedly. When using fast forward here, she and the jailers creepily stare at a wall while still in trauma state (screenshot below).

NPCs cannot interact with her. I have tried the various Debug menu options (unstuck jailer, move jailer, teleport to jailer). The only thing I can do is open menus and use the free flying camera. I also tried the efc command but cannot regain control.

I wound up uninstalling SD+, Defeat, and Captured Dreams Shop because I thought they may be interfering, then started an entirely new game from scratch, but was still having the same issue.

Today I cleaned my save game as per Inte's directions on page 1 exactly (using Savegame Script Scalpel), then installed PO Patch 8 instead of 8a, but no change.

Any thoughts on what's causing this? Thanks a ton in advance!

(It wouldn't allow me to post the log in a spoiler tag stating I'm not allowed to post links. Not sure what was up, so I attached it instead.)

post-1120011-0-49302900-1457977499_thumb.jpg

post-1120011-0-12701700-1457977518_thumb.jpg

post-1120011-0-66336600-1457977536_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Hi all!

Let me first ask you following things, while waiting for Inte.

1. Are you using a custom skeleton, like XPMSE? If so, then is it winning all conflicts against other mods?
  2. Are you using Mod Organizer to mod your game? If so, then have you sorted the LEFT panel as well?
  3. Related to above, if using MO, then are you creating separate mods from Overwrite content - including FNIS?
  4. And finally, does FNIS display any warnings? Each of them is relevant.

Hi all!

Let me first ask you following things, while waiting for Inte.

1. Are you using a custom skeleton, like XPMSE? If so, then is it winning all conflicts against other mods?
  2. Are you using Mod Organizer to mod your game? If so, then have you sorted the LEFT panel as well?
  3. Related to above, if using MO, then are you creating separate mods from Overwrite content - including FNIS?
  4. And finally, does FNIS display any warnings? Each of them is relevant.

Morferous, thank you! I left out some stuff, so I appreciate the questions.

1) I am using XPMSE 3.77. I don't know what you mean by 'winning all conflicts'. I installed it after its requirements and allowed it to overwrite other files as per instructions ("nothing overwrites XPMSE3 in general"). It overwrote skeleton.nif, skeletonbeast.nif, skeletonbeast_female.nif, skeleton_female.nif from SL. On to something?

2) I'm using Mod Manager after I couldn't get FNIS to recognize anything installed via MO. There was a related Steam thread on that, so I went back to NMM. I'm using LOOT to modify mod order only.

3) NMM has an _overwrites folder but the only thing it contains at the moment is a week old SL folder.

4) In FNIS I got the "Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch." warning which I selected. Following that I get no warnings.

Morferous, thank you! I left out some stuff, so I appreciate the questions.

1) I am using XPMSE 3.77. I don't know what you mean by 'winning all conflicts'. I installed it after its requirements and allowed it to overwrite other files as per instructions ("nothing overwrites XPMSE3 in general"). It overwrote skeleton.nif, skeletonbeast.nif, skeletonbeast_female.nif, skeleton_female.nif from SL. On to something?

2) I'm using Mod Manager after I couldn't get FNIS to recognize anything installed via MO. There was a related Steam thread on that, so I went back to NMM. I'm using LOOT to modify mod order only.

3) NMM has an _overwrites folder but the only thing it contains at the moment is a week old SL folder.

4) In FNIS I got the "Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch." warning which I selected. Following that I get no warnings.

- Winning conflicts means exactly as you put it. Seems that your skeleton is installed correctly.

- Going with FNIS and MO is off topic. I will just say that they will work very well together, but require few tricks. I am using MO only in my game. I suppose that topic in Steam was either old or unadressed by forum regulars? They are the ones managing most up to date MO instructions (as far as I know), including information about tools like FNIS.

- Don't worry about NMM Overwrite. My question was indeed pointed to MO overwrite.

- Right patch.

Your base seems to be covered. I will leave this to Inte then. Sorry that I could not help you further right now. I will check back to this thread daily though.

- Winning conflicts means exactly as you put it. Seems that your skeleton is installed correctly.

- Going with FNIS and MO is off topic. I will just say that they will work very well together, but require few tricks. I am using MO only in my game. I suppose that topic in Steam was either old or unadressed by forum regulars? They are the ones managing most up to date MO instructions (as far as I know), including information about tools like FNIS.

- Don't worry about NMM Overwrite. My question was indeed pointed to MO overwrite.

- Right patch.

Your base seems to be covered. I will leave this to Inte then. Sorry that I could not help you further right now. I will check back to this thread daily though.

Hey Morferous! No need to say sorry. I totally appreciate you responding and covering those points. Thank you!

PS: A bunch of people chimed in regarding MO and FNIS and one had a workaround. I may re-visit the MO topic at a later time.

Hey Morferous! No need to say sorry. I totally appreciate you responding and covering those points. Thank you!

PS: A bunch of people chimed in regarding MO and FNIS and one had a workaround. I may re-visit the MO topic at a later time.

It might be best just to ignore that post.

All tool applications that are installed trough MO should be added from Data-tab in right hand panel. Scroll down, pick the tool folder, right click the application and select "Add Executable..." This will provide the correct path and add tool among MO Application dropdown list. This affects to all tools installed trough MO: FNIS, BodySlide, SkyProc patchers etc.

You can find how to manage the data from this post. If something was left unclear, then just poke the author. He is usually online at some point of each day and replies questions related to MO, load order, resource priority and animation issues.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Hi all!

I've been trying to get this mod to work for days now (an after work project) but haven't been able to, so I'm finally posting hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

Using SL 161b, ZaZ Animation Pack 6.07, FNIS 6.2, PapyrusUtil_v32, Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0, PO V033_fix, PO Patch 8a (also tried 8 with same results).

Whenever PO gets triggered through Defeat or Death Alternative my char goes into what I guess you are calling a trauma state (no control of character, creepy drowsy background sound). I'm assuming that's expected. The initial arrest scene plays fine. When she is supposed to follow the captor she goes into what I call ragdoll mode and sort of floats sideways in the air following the captor but only until she hits a wall or fence (screenshot below). When I use the fast forward option at this point, she winds up in the jail cell, but still in "ragdoll mode", usually upside down in a corner.

Today she actually followed the jailer once in upright position, standing just above ground and teleporting behind the jailer repeatedly. When using fast forward here, she and the jailers creepily stare at a wall while still in trauma state (screenshot below).

NPCs cannot interact with her. I have tried the various Debug menu options (unstuck jailer, move jailer, teleport to jailer). The only thing I can do is open menus and use the free flying camera. I also tried the efc command but cannot regain control.

I wound up uninstalling SD+, Defeat, and Captured Dreams Shop because I thought they may be interfering, then started an entirely new game from scratch, but was still having the same issue.

Today I cleaned my save game as per Inte's directions on page 1 exactly (using Savegame Script Scalpel), then installed PO Patch 8 instead of 8a, but no change.

Any thoughts on what's causing this? Thanks a ton in advance!

(It wouldn't allow me to post the log in a spoiler tag stating I'm not allowed to post links. Not sure what was up, so I attached it instead.)

DA is notorious for immobilizing your PC on defeat with all kinds of unnecessary effects, check your DA settings.

Change 'Animations' to 'None' or at most 'Bleedout'.

Here are my DA settings as a reference.

post-391319-0-30901600-1458002152_thumb.png

post-391319-0-75442200-1458002157_thumb.png

It might be best just to ignore that post.

All tool applications that are installed trough MO should be added from Data-tab in right hand panel. Scroll down, pick the tool folder, right click the application and select "Add Executable..." This will provide the correct path and add tool among MO Application dropdown list. This affects to all tools installed trough MO: FNIS, BodySlide, SkyProc patchers etc.

You can find how to manage the data from this post. If something was left unclear, then just poke the author. He is usually online at some point of each day and replies questions related to MO, load order, resource priority and animation issues.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Thank you, Morferous! I really do appreciate it.

DA is notorious for immobilizing your PC on defeat with all kinds of unnecessary effects, check your DA settings.

Change 'Animations' to 'None' or at most 'Bleedout'.

Here are my DA settings as a reference.

Inte, thank you so much! That was totally it. I set it to Bleedout and matched the other settings according to those in your screenshots as well. Very cool!

Thank you also for providing these patches!

Hi, does anyone have the whipping in the cage scenario work? The prisoner always says something like "Hey, stay here" and just stands there, even if I don't move at all. Oh, and it looks like followers don't get their ring gag removed after the cage scenario.

Hi. I run patch 8a and i encounter this problem. Inside the jail cell, i get "can't wait while taking health damage" and same for trying to sleep. I disabled the setting in the MCM that prevents waiting, but it doesn't seem to change anything. I use SL 1.59c, DD assets, integration, expansion, without DD equip. Also running Cursed Loot.

EDIT: Never mind. I just read the collar description and it's for "hardcore" game, that disallows wait and sleep. I should have disabled the hardcore setting in MCM before going to jail. Silly me, i didn't notice it.

The mod works perfectly by the way, thanks a lot.

Yep, I found that out the hard way :) .

POP now defaults to hardcore on a reset, Inte thought we wouldn't notice I bet :lol:

Yeah, i hardly noticed!  :P   At the end i had to reload, i couldn't stand this.

Inte. Brace yourself on loads of "is this compatible with ZAP 6.1" questions coming trough. biggrin.png

Why, the most natural question in the world!  :lol:

Yep, I found that out the hard way :) .

POP now defaults to hardcore on a reset, Inte thought we wouldn't notice I bet :lol:

Yeah, i hardly noticed!  :P   At the end i had to reload, i couldn't stand this.

Inte. Brace yourself on loads of "is this compatible with ZAP 6.1" questions coming trough. biggrin.png

Why, the most natural question in the world!  :lol:

The answer is "mostly". However, as "mostly" doesn't cut it for most of you, I've taken the liberty of patching the patch. Inte will still have to merge this back for something official,....

Here is the Prison Overhaul v33 Patch Patch:

xazPrisonOverhaul - PatchPatch.esp

Add it last to your load order. It changes some very specific records of POP and should be easy to merge back (thgough I probably did a bunch of mistakes there).

Some changes:

- Fixed the pillory which was a problem in ZAP itself (but it is safe to override through POP for the time).

- Stopped using the xpo/pillory.nif mesh, because ZAP includes those fixes now (collision geometry)

- Removed armor scaling for some meshes where only one size existed anyway (which caused cuffs to not show on characters)

- Added some keywords for completeness and compatibility.

- Inventory/ground object fixes to some items (there is only one zaz ground object now), but I opted to revert to defaults.

Some things I did not do:

- Gag compatbility with khajiit and argonians

I'm putting it here in this thread rather than in a private message only, so that you can test it to see if this fixes any issues. This is not a replacer for the patch and should only be used temporarily until a proper new version or fix can be released.

Inte: Let me know if this is an issue for you, and I'll take the file down.