So...When I choose submit, take me to jail, the guards do nothing. The pillories in whiterun are there, and mcm is workig, so not sure what's going on here. Also the debug menu doesn't work when I tell it to get me arrested. Really confused. To tell you the truth, I just wantto get captured because I have lots of devious devices on and apparently this mod gets rid of them. And more rape for my female Dragonborn. 

Mod list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

DeviousFramework.esm=1

ScocLB.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=0

HighResTexturePack02.esp=0

HighResTexturePack03.esp=0

FNIS.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

ElderOutfit-NoBijin.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

SexLab Beastess.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1

DW.esp=0

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

Immersive Arousal.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

A_list.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

That's fixed in POP 8t.

How to clean your save.

• Go into the game and find a small cell i.e. I use Lakeview Mannor's basement.
  • Make a new save.
  • Exit game.
  • Uninstall PO 33_Fix, and POP (Patch). Also uninstall PO v31, 32 if you've installed them you don't need them.
  • Get back into the game.
  • Load save from 2.
  • Wait for 3 hours (use game's wait feature) or until PO MCM menu is gone. If stubborn then type in console,

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
    Wait another 3 hours.
  • Make a new manual save.
  • Exit game.
  • Clean new save you made in 8. I use Save Game Script Cleaner.

Quick guide for Save Game Script Cleaner

1. Check 'Inc. forms'.

2. Hit 'FixScriptInstances'.

3. Hit 'Delete all #'.

4. Hit 'Clean Other'.

5. Hit 'Del. Broken Activities'.

6. Hit 'Save'.

7. Profit!

For a more advanced cleaning you can also use Savegame Script Scalpel.

• Go back in game, load cleaned save from 10.
  • Make sure PO MCM is still gone, wait another 3 hours in game.
  • Make yet another new manual save.
  • Clean the new save you made in 13. If you get no more hits, your save is clean. If it still finds something repeat from 13, until it doesn't.
  • Install PO v33_fix and the latest patch (i.e. Patch No. 8) only, DO NOT install PO v31 or 32.
  • If using MO make sure the settings are correct.
  • Run FNIS as an admin.
  • Go in game and load your clean save from 14.
  • Go into MCM menu, if you have PO there proceed to the next step, if not exit MCM and wait 2 game hours. Repeat 19 until you get the PO MCM.
  • Done.
Quick guide to use Savegame Script Scalpel.

Use Save game script cleaner first.

Only use Savegame Script Scalpel if the cleaner did not work.

Unintrusive (safe) procedure.

• Main screen click “Select ESS”.
    • Load the save you want.
  • Hit “Remove Unattached Instances”.
  • Hit “Remove Instances”.
    • Check “Remove instances with undefined classes only”.
    • Hit “Remove”.
A “deep” clean of your save. (Keep the old one as a backup).
  • Everything above in the “safe” save cleaning plus bellow.
  • Hit “Load Papyrus Section” (will take a while).
  • Hit “Analysis” tab.
  • After it finishes hit “Clear Filter”.
  • In analysis window look for [script class: Current instances count] bellow that there should be something like this for example,

(Skyrim)critterspawn:1044

left click on critterspawn only not on (Skyrim), this will automatically take you to the “Script Data” window, here (and this is very important!) right click only on the highlighted text you see there. If done correctly it will put that text in the filter window.                                

• Next hit “Analysys” tab again and do the same thing for all else in underlined blue.
  • This will build your filter.
  • Next, hit “Remove Instances”.
  • Uncheck “Remove instances with undefined classes only”.
  • Hit “Remove” (this will take a while as well).
  • Done, refer to the mod documentation page for more details.

Hello Inte,

Please check this out...This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

This mod doesn't always work and sometimes my player gets sent directly to prison with the prison robes on, even though i set it to naked... it does work like 30% or so of the times and when it does, it does so beautifully and near flawlessly.....At one point she got arrested and sent to prison with the prison robes on  and her gagged and tied up animation started then ......

Note: This is without patches you gave... after I installed patch  xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8o.7z and uninstalled older version  via NMM my game started and after playing on one of my saves crashed instantaneously(without being arrested or anything). Have I to install any patches or so forth to make it work 100% of the time?  ,I have Papyrus 3.3 ,if that is important in this context.

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches   :)

P.S.   The original xaz mod i am using is xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix. and had no patches...

P.P.S.     in update  Patch 8p you say clean saves are needed.... Does that mean you need to start a new game?

p.p.s   just  read that  patch series 8 require clean saves.... any patch series that don't?

Thanks Again   :)

I also tried cleaning the save game as you suggested and when i started on the new save game I was able to get the new menu but the guards after arresting just walked away without arresting....

when i first posted this (at pg 163) I wasn't able to get it working well but then i somehow got the load order correct by uninstalling and installing simple salvery simple salvery defeat 5.3.5 patch and PO V033_FIX and guess i got it working. I guess it still in a largely workable state but occasionaly say 1 in 4 or so times i don't get arrested in this way and directly end up in prison with the rags (even though i set it to nude)..... Be advised this is without your patches as i failed to get them working correctly.... should i send you my load order??

Thanks for your time and efforts. :)

That's what I am saying,  you have to run both mods at the same time. Load order should look like this,

....other mods.....

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp 

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp 

....other mods.....

Okay...so I got 3000 lines of warnings and errors after only two minutes of play. Is this supposed to be happening?

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Seems POP 8s is broken without DDe. 

So...When I choose submit, take me to jail, the guards do nothing. The pillories in whiterun are there, and mcm is workig, so not sure what's going on here. Also the debug menu doesn't work when I tell it to get me arrested. Really confused. To tell you the truth, I just wantto get captured because I have lots of devious devices on and apparently this mod gets rid of them. And more rape for my female Dragonborn. 

Mod list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

DeviousFramework.esm=1

ScocLB.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

FNIS.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

SexLab Beastess.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1

DW.esp=0

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

Immersive Arousal.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

A_list.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

That's fixed in POP 8t.

8t? There is no 8t in the downloads? Can you give me the file pls?

How to clean your save.

• Go into the game and find a small cell i.e. I use Lakeview Mannor's basement.
  • Make a new save.
  • Exit game.
  • Uninstall PO 33_Fix, and POP (Patch). Also uninstall PO v31, 32 if you've installed them you don't need them.
  • Get back into the game.
  • Load save from 2.
  • Wait for 3 hours (use game's wait feature) or until PO MCM menu is gone. If stubborn then type in console,

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
    Wait another 3 hours.
  • Make a new manual save.
  • Exit game.
  • Clean new save you made in 8. I use Save Game Script Cleaner.

Quick guide for Save Game Script Cleaner

1. Check 'Inc. forms'.

2. Hit 'FixScriptInstances'.

3. Hit 'Delete all #'.

4. Hit 'Clean Other'.

5. Hit 'Del. Broken Activities'.

6. Hit 'Save'.

7. Profit!

For a more advanced cleaning you can also use Savegame Script Scalpel.

• Go back in game, load cleaned save from 10.
  • Make sure PO MCM is still gone, wait another 3 hours in game.
  • Make yet another new manual save.
  • Clean the new save you made in 13. If you get no more hits, your save is clean. If it still finds something repeat from 13, until it doesn't.
  • Install PO v33_fix and the latest patch (i.e. Patch No. 8) only, DO NOT install PO v31 or 32.
  • If using MO make sure the settings are correct.
  • Run FNIS as an admin.
  • Go in game and load your clean save from 14.
  • Go into MCM menu, if you have PO there proceed to the next step, if not exit MCM and wait 2 game hours. Repeat 19 until you get the PO MCM.
  • Done.
Quick guide to use Savegame Script Scalpel.

Use Save game script cleaner first.

Only use Savegame Script Scalpel if the cleaner did not work.

Unintrusive (safe) procedure.

• Main screen click “Select ESS”.
    • Load the save you want.
  • Hit “Remove Unattached Instances”.
  • Hit “Remove Instances”.
    • Check “Remove instances with undefined classes only”.
    • Hit “Remove”.
A “deep” clean of your save. (Keep the old one as a backup).
  • Everything above in the “safe” save cleaning plus bellow.
  • Hit “Load Papyrus Section” (will take a while).
  • Hit “Analysis” tab.
  • After it finishes hit “Clear Filter”.
  • In analysis window look for [script class: Current instances count] bellow that there should be something like this for example,

(Skyrim)critterspawn:1044

left click on critterspawn only not on (Skyrim), this will automatically take you to the “Script Data” window, here (and this is very important!) right click only on the highlighted text you see there. If done correctly it will put that text in the filter window.                                

• Next hit “Analysys” tab again and do the same thing for all else in underlined blue.
  • This will build your filter.
  • Next, hit “Remove Instances”.
  • Uncheck “Remove instances with undefined classes only”.
  • Hit “Remove” (this will take a while as well).
  • Done, refer to the mod documentation page for more details.

Hello Inte,

Please check this out...This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

This mod doesn't always work and sometimes my player gets sent directly to prison with the prison robes on, even though i set it to naked... it does work like 30% or so of the times and when it does, it does so beautifully and near flawlessly.....At one point she got arrested and sent to prison with the prison robes on  and her gagged and tied up animation started then ......

Note: This is without patches you gave... after I installed patch  xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8o.7z and uninstalled older version  via NMM my game started and after playing on one of my saves crashed instantaneously(without being arrested or anything). Have I to install any patches or so forth to make it work 100% of the time?  ,I have Papyrus 3.3 ,if that is important in this context.

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches   :)

P.S.   The original xaz mod i am using is xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix. and had no patches...

P.P.S.     in update  Patch 8p you say clean saves are needed.... Does that mean you need to start a new game?

p.p.s   just  read that  patch series 8 require clean saves.... any patch series that don't?

Thanks Again   :)

I also tried cleaning the save game as you suggested and when i started on the new save game I was able to get the new menu but the guards after arresting just walked away without arresting....

when i first posted this (at pg 163) I wasn't able to get it working well but then i somehow got the load order correct by uninstalling and installing simple salvery simple salvery defeat 5.3.5 patch and PO V033_FIX and guess i got it working. I guess it still in a largely workable state but occasionaly say 1 in 4 or so times i don't get arrested in this way and directly end up in prison with the rags (even though i set it to nude)..... Be advised this is without your patches as i failed to get them working correctly.... should i send you my load order??

Thanks for your time and efforts. :)

That's what I am saying,  you have to run both mods at the same time. Load order should look like this,

....other mods.....

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp 

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp 

....other mods.....

Okay...so I got 3000 lines of warnings and errors after only two minutes of play. Is this supposed to be happening?

Seems POP 8s is broken without DDe. 

actuallly it seems to work best only if xaz po is at the very end of the loading order.... I tried with defeat after it in the loading order and the guards are unable to initiate an arrest..

Thanks for your help..

Mod list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

DeviousFramework.esm=1

ScocLB.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

FNIS.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

SexLab Beastess.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1

DW.esp=0

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

Immersive Arousal.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

A_list.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

That's fixed in POP 8t.

Soon. 

Riften jail is nice and has lots of buckets, think I might move in :)

I know, right? 

Should be patched in the next patch of the patches patching the previous patches. 

So how about that POP 8t, hmm?

Soon, maybe even tomorrow. 

@Inte 

This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches  :)

Thanks Again  :)

Load order please. 

Is version 8s rigged to only operate correctly if you have DDe, regardless of if you wanted to actually use DD?

Also it seems that if POP breaks for whatever reason (like the one above), it breaks Deviously Enslaved Continued and prevents it from activating/installing.

Is version 8s rigged to only operate correctly if you have DDe, regardless of if you wanted to actually use DD?

Also it seems that if POP breaks for whatever reason (like the one above), it breaks Deviously Enslaved Continued and prevents it from activating/installing.

No, I just fucked up. 

Actually my coding was sound, but papyrus does not support redundant free coding.   :-/ 

It should not affect other mods tho. 

No, I just fucked up. 

Actually my coding was sound, but papyrus does not support redundant free coding.   :-/

It should not affect other mods tho. 

That's what made it weird, since it only seemed to affect DEC, during the whole "why is POP breaking" dealio as I was fiddling, basically every save I tried to install DEC on, it would set off a POP "update" restart. In which POP would sorta break (Basically every POP-exclusive config option was at 0 or none and everything else went to PO defaults) and DEC wouldn't start at all, it was essentially dead. I don't leave logging on as it can kinda make me lag a bit, since my load order isn't the lightest. So I don't really have a log to show, sorry. Maybe later in the day when I have more time I can turn logging on and try to "re-break" it for you?

POP update is triggered by a StorageUtil variable. If DEC is somehow modifying the wrong StorageUtil variables on its install - that would account for the breakage.

The best way to test that is a bit involved, but basically DDe has a tool that will create StorageUtil dumps to log. These dumps will show if POP's StorageUtil update variable is modified when DEC is installing.    

Mod list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

DeviousFramework.esm=1

ScocLB.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

FNIS.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

SexLab Beastess.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1

DW.esp=0

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

Immersive Arousal.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

A_list.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

That's fixed in POP 8t.

Soon. 

Riften jail is nice and has lots of buckets, think I might move in :)

I know, right? 

Should be patched in the next patch of the patches patching the previous patches. 

So how about that POP 8t, hmm?

Soon, maybe even tomorrow. 

@Inte 

This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches  :)

Thanks Again  :)

Load order please. 

Hello Inte Thanks for your speedy response!!!

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
betterfemalesbybellalessmakeup2.esp=1
betterfemalesbybella.esp=1
Tiffany.esp=0
caliente's beautiful bodies edition.esp=0
serana1.esp=1
CombatAssassin's.esp=0
vampirella.esp=0
TemptressVixen.esp=1
PersonalEyes.esp=1
rrhair2.esp=1
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
00FacialExpressions.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
WerewolfSprintSpeedIncreased2.esp=1
hairunderheadgear.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=0
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=0
QuickKhajiitsMovementSpeed.esp=1
QuickKhajiitsboth.esp=1
QuickKhajiitsAttackSpeed.esp=1
art_khajiit_sp0.esp=0
NakedComments.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
thalmorheadquarters.esp=1
falmor river camp.esp=1
thalmor invasion.esp=1
imperialsoldiersescortfix.esp=1
Disparity.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
convenient horses.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
DragonsCanAbsorbYourSoul.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=0
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
testSlowMotion.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_DE_LL.esp=1
Command Dragon.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Destroy the Thieves Guild.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=0
City Shrines 001M7.esp=1
Birds.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Animations.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
CampArgentum.esp=1
Legionettes.esp=1
ArmyReforms.esp=1
CW Diverse Soldiers.esp=1
impgen.esp=1
TouringCarriages.esp=1
Spell - Vanilla Vibrant Colors.esp=1
GiveGiftstoNPCs-voiced.esp=1
BeautifulHealers.esp=1
LustyArgonianMaidVolume3.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
werewolfvision.esp=1
Jezebel the Archer.esp=0
scentofwolf.esp=1
SumOverPath.esp=1
Overhauled Throne Rooms.esp=1
RespectTheJarls.esp=1
Sea of Spirits.esp=1
Better Assassins V2.esp=0
LIAT - NPCs.esp=1
LIAT - Sounds.esp=1
Immersive Speechcraft.esp=1
StrongerDragon.esp=1
KnockKnock.esp=1
vImmersiveBeds.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp=1
QuieterDogs.esp=1
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp=1
Haunting & Mourning.esp=1
Bloody Cannibalism.esp=1
[MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp=1
Non-Essential Serana.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp=1
hircineSacrifice.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Athletic Jump.esp=1
becomeaskilltrainer.esp=1
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
FusRoDahE.esp=1
InfiniteShouts.esp=1
WerewolfPIT house.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
Dodge Mod.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
Increased Bounty & Guild Rewards.esp=1
FreeHugMod.esp=1
Jugs.esp=1
EliteRogueArmour.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp=1
Bikini-MTM.esp=1
AlynShirArmor.esp=1
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp=1

Updated.....

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Tiffany.esp=0
serana1.esp=1
CombatAssassin's.esp=0
vampirella.esp=0
TemptressVixen.esp=1
PersonalEyes.esp=1
rrhair2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
hairunderheadgear.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
QuickKhajiitsboth.esp=1
art_khajiit_sp0.esp=0
NakedComments.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
falmor river camp.esp=1
thalmor invasion.esp=1
Disparity.esp=1
convenient horses.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=0
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
testSlowMotion.esp=1
Command Dragon.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
City Shrines 001M7.esp=1
Birds.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Animations.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
CampArgentum.esp=1
Legionettes.esp=1
ArmyReforms.esp=1
impgen.esp=1
TouringCarriages.esp=1
BeautifulHealers.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
werewolfvision.esp=1
Jezebel the Archer.esp=0
scentofwolf.esp=1
SumOverPath.esp=1
RespectTheJarls.esp=1
Sea of Spirits.esp=1
LIAT - NPCs.esp=1
LIAT - Sounds.esp=1
StrongerDragon.esp=1
KnockKnock.esp=1
vImmersiveBeds.esp=1
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp=1
QuieterDogs.esp=1
Bloody Cannibalism.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
hircineSacrifice.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Athletic Jump.esp=1
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
FusRoDahE.esp=1
InfiniteShouts.esp=1
WerewolfPIT house.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
Dodge Mod.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
FreeHugMod.esp=1
Jugs.esp=1
EliteRogueArmour.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Bikini-MTM.esp=1
AlynShirArmor.esp=1
Barefoot_Pain.esp=1

So PopT will fix the guards doing nothing when I surrender to get arrested? 

Also it seems like using the menu option to send me to jail auto sends me there and acts like a normal vanilla prison sentence with no 3 hour punishments. 

Will this all be fixed in version t? Also don't take this as impatient i'm just double checking if T is out or not, since the comments seem to state it would of been released august 4th, if that's wrong np. Thanks for the hard work! 

Updated.....

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Tiffany.esp=0
serana1.esp=1
CombatAssassin's.esp=0
vampirella.esp=0
TemptressVixen.esp=1
PersonalEyes.esp=1
rrhair2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
hairunderheadgear.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
QuickKhajiitsboth.esp=1
art_khajiit_sp0.esp=0
NakedComments.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
falmor river camp.esp=1
thalmor invasion.esp=1
Disparity.esp=1
convenient horses.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=0
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
testSlowMotion.esp=1
Command Dragon.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
City Shrines 001M7.esp=1
Birds.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Animations.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
CampArgentum.esp=1
Legionettes.esp=1
ArmyReforms.esp=1
impgen.esp=1
TouringCarriages.esp=1
BeautifulHealers.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
werewolfvision.esp=1
Jezebel the Archer.esp=0
scentofwolf.esp=1
SumOverPath.esp=1
RespectTheJarls.esp=1
Sea of Spirits.esp=1
LIAT - NPCs.esp=1
LIAT - Sounds.esp=1
StrongerDragon.esp=1
KnockKnock.esp=1
vImmersiveBeds.esp=1
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp=1
QuieterDogs.esp=1
Bloody Cannibalism.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
hircineSacrifice.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Athletic Jump.esp=1
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
FusRoDahE.esp=1
InfiniteShouts.esp=1
WerewolfPIT house.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
Dodge Mod.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
FreeHugMod.esp=1
Jugs.esp=1
EliteRogueArmour.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Bikini-MTM.esp=1
AlynShirArmor.esp=1
Barefoot_Pain.esp=1

@Punga is correct, you need to install 'xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch' as well. 

So PopT will fix the guards doing nothing when I surrender to get arrested? 

Also it seems like using the menu option to send me to jail auto sends me there and acts like a normal vanilla prison sentence with no 3 hour punishments. 

Will this all be fixed in version t? Also don't take this as impatient i'm just double checking if T is out or not, since the comments seem to state it would of been released august 4th, if that's wrong np. Thanks for the hard work! 

Yes POP 8t should fix the lazy guards, and it's coming. 

What's the deal with this mod? Is it completely broken or what? I get no notification message on loading a game that the mod starts, and any changes I make in the MCM menu are not saved when exiting / reopening the menu.

Guards do nothing when surrendering, and then they just continue to attack when bounty is high enough.

Time to uninstall it and start a new game? This mod used to work fine but it seems a recent update has completely broken it.

Thanks Inte, 

Does this mean if i follow your clean save method and install one of your other patches , it will work?

Because I was getting the same error as Lymeri where the guards wouldn't arrest me at all.

Furthermore, the next time I tried to open the saves where I had used the MCM menu for prison overhaul to customize my experience my game just crashes.

Would it work well if i install your older patches? After save game cleaniing naturally ...

Thanks

Did Inte get caught trying to sneak armbinders onto people?

Mpphhh? 

Yes, where is this POP 8t that is supposed to be the answer to all of our problems? 

It's not yet another unicorn, is it?

Ok, ok you've talked me into it.

But I will need some feedback from whomever will run POP without DDe, I have not tested that aspect of POP 8t much. 

Rise and shine Inte, you promised us an update tomorrow, and it is now.. late.

Hand over the update and no one gets hurt!  :)

Well yes, the update is tomorrow.  ;)

Jk, I'll post what I have now.  ^_^