They look really good great work on the HDT looks amazing, can't wait to give em a try.

thanks, Havok physic is really cool.

Finally some decent female plate armours.

That red one with a horse tail on the helmet. All of my hnnngg

Yeah, one of my favorites too, with the full red armor. (2,40min on the video)

Thanks all for positive comments.

When do you think this is gonna drop ??

I don't know,  i need 1 week  i think.

This is some of the sweetest armor rigging /weighting I've ever seen.  Other porters out there should watch this vid and learn. Good job! :cool:

You created all the havok side of it in 3ds max yourself?

Of course, when i put a new object from others game in 3DSmax, i keep only meshes and textures.

Downloaded, installed, tried.

Thank you so much for this pack, it's mind blowingly good. 

Sky rocketed to the top of my all time armor mods list in literally the 5 minutes it took me to get the barrell and rifle thruh the various sets :3

Tried the bodyslide file, some of the textures and meshes on the hdt part of the armors  have black spots. Some of those meshes are deformed as well and I can't open up the meshes in outfit studio too fix clipping or I should say when you open them up getting a error about missing dollbones.

these armors have specific skeleton for Havok support, you can't open them with the basic skeleton in bodyslide.

You need to change the config line in your bodyslide and install the specific skeleton.

it's the first step for open thes armors in bodyslide.

I really not recommended to do that if you don't know how to create a bodyslide with Havok physic.

If you have black textures , it's generally a problem of out of memory, but i don't know if you have this problem.