Mobile Milker Armor (HDT CBBE/UNPB Bodyslide, UN7B HDT + Vagina)

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

I think in the first episode came before this scene.

Seems nice,thanks!But since it's still ongoing, i 'll wait till it ends to see it :)

post-321913-0-93491200-1417373607_thumb.jpg

For those that want this in a UNP shape... Duh its body slide capable....use Unified UNP!

Open up Body Slide, then Outfit Studio.

Load the outfit "\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\MilkMovil\MilkMovil.nif"

Delete the base shape (cbbe Body), delete the pubic hair (if you don't want it) and delete the labia (if you don't want it).

Then load the reference you want to use.

UNP users load the Unified UNP HDT or Unified UNP TBBP (only difference being HDT has the belly bone).

UN7B/Plus users load the reference Unified UNP HDT PLUS (definitely delete the labia if you use this version).

Duplicate the body into the set, and then conform all under the slider option at the top (this conforms the nif to all of the sliders in Unified).

Now pick which body type you want this in UNP, UNPB, Sevenbase, Dreamgirl, etc...

Flip the low slider for the one you want to 100 and export current, export nif (this will export the nif in its current shape as seen in outfit studio).

Note: Export is under file at the top of Outfit Studio...

Name it "Milkmovil_0.nif" it should place a new nif in the same folder you opened the outfit from.

Now flip the low slider back to zero and flip the high slider for that shape to 100.

Again Export current, export nif and name it "Milkmovil_1.nif" again place it in the same folder as the 0.

Close and reopen Outfit Studio (to clear the reference and outfit out).

Now load each nif (1 at a time) to make sure they are they way you want them.

After checking the nifs you can close OS.

Now go to the "\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\MilkMovil\" in windows explorer and copy the 2 files "Milkmovil_0.nif and Milkmovil_1.nif" and then go to the folder

"\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\MilkMovil\" and paste the 2 nifs into that folder (overwrite the files that came in the mod).

Then Test in game...

Since the armor and Unified UNP are based on XPMSE 2.14 there shouldn't be any issues.

Reminder:

Just remember to duplicate the base shape into the outfit before you conform to sliders... which is why I named the photo as "Doh" cause I forgot to.... lol.

Notes: you will need to have installed this mod, outfit studio, and unified UNP to go thru the steps I listed....

And some more to the wall of text.... wall of text wall of text wall of text going to eat lunch, wall of text wall of text, wall of some more irrelevant text...

attachicon.gifDoh.jpg

For those that want this in a UNP shape... Duh its body slide capable....use Unified UNP!

Load the outfit "\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\MilkMovil\MilkMovil.nif"

Delete the base shape (cbbe Body), delete the pubic hair (if you don't want it) and delete the labia (if you don't want it).

UNP users load the Unified UNP HDT or Unified UNP TBBP (only difference being HDT has the belly bone).

UN7B/Plus users load the reference Unified UNP HDT PLUS (definitely delete the labia if you use this version).

Duplicate the body into the set, and then conform all under the slider option at the top (this conforms the nif to all of the sliders in Unified).

Now pick which body type you want this in UNP, UNPB, Sevenbase, Dreamgirl, etc...

Flip the low slider for the one you want to 100 and export current, export nif (this will export the nif in its current shape as seen in outfit studio).

Name it "Milkmovil_0.nif" it should place a new nif in the same folder you opened the outfit from.

Now flip the low slider back to zero and flip the high slider for that shape to 100.

Again Export current, export nif and name it "Milkmovil_1.nif" again place it in the same folder as the 0.

Now go to the "\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\MilkMovil\" in windows explorer and copy the 2 files "Milkmovil_0.nif and Milkmovil_1.nif" and then go to the folder

"\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\MilkMovil\" and paste the 2 nifs into that folder (overwrite the files that came in the mod).

Then Test in game...

Since the armor and Unified UNP are based on XPMSE 2.14 there shouldn't be any issues.

Reminder:

Just remember to duplicate the base shape into the outfit before you conform to sliders... which is why I named the photo as "Doh" cause I forgot to.... lol.

Notes: you will need to have installed this mod, outfit studio, and unified UNP to go thru the steps I listed....

And some more to the wall of text.... wall of text wall of text wall of text going to eat lunch, wall of text wall of text, wall of some more irrelevant text...

Hello,

I followed the steps provided in your post after downloading Unified UNP v1.04 in an attempt to change the thread's outfit to a UNP version.  However, I cannot seem to get it to work.  When I view the .nif files separately (MilkMovil_0.nif and MilkMovil_1.nif) using either Outfit Studio or NifSkope, they appear to be correctly set to the body weights I chose.  When I equip the item in-game, however, it switches to the standard UNP body without any weight slider support - changing my character's weight causes seams as the hands and feet shrink, but the body does not change.  I tried repeating the process multiple times with different bodies and different references, but the problem persists.  If it matters, my game currently uses UNPB.

I have all of the prerequisites needed to use both the outfit and Unified UNP.  I am no doubt making some silly small mistake, but I would appreciate some help/tutorial/chastising on this strange issue.  I've been modding since Oblivion was new, and I am personally baffled as to how BodySlide and Outfit Studio actually work.  Thanks in advance.

attachicon.gifDoh.jpg

Then Test in game...

Reminder:

Hello,

I followed the steps provided in your post after downloading Unified UNP v1.04 in an attempt to change the thread's outfit to a UNP version.  However, I cannot seem to get it to work.  When I view the .nif files separately (MilkMovil_0.nif and MilkMovil_1.nif) using either Outfit Studio or NifSkope, they appear to be correctly set to the body weights I chose.  When I equip the item in-game, however, it switches to the standard UNP body without any weight slider support - changing my character's weight causes seams as the hands and feet shrink, but the body does not change.  I tried repeating the process multiple times with different bodies and different references, but the problem persists.  If it matters, my game currently uses UNPB.

I have all of the prerequisites needed to use both the outfit and Unified UNP.  I am no doubt making some silly small mistake, but I would appreciate some help/tutorial/chastising on this strange issue.  I've been modding since Oblivion was new, and I am personally baffled as to how BodySlide and Outfit Studio actually work.  Thanks in advance.

Daiemonic noted there was an issue with the .esp and weighting in version 1.0.

Since you have the bodies already.

Drop in the ESP from v1.1 into skyrim and leave the bodies you created and see if that works.

If not then get the UNPB HDT version of 1.1 and build it again.

Version without buttplug please. :(

I think it's a milk enema, but I agree.

Otherwise this is the EXACT type of thing I have been waiting for, animated milk in the tubes and all.

I dont believe what I just have done :blink:

You gave me an idea, I was thinking to animate the milk into the container, I heard something about animated textures were possible in Skyrim but never thought about it, well...

I have found a tutorial...

and...

I have results  :cool:  (stay tuned)

Only 2 small problems with that, that sexy tattoo of ur doesnt move with ur sucction animation. And the animation on the back has those gray looking lines when spinning. Can't you make the container on the back only about 75% full and make it look like its dripping in the container from the sucction ^_^?

Got Milk?

P.S. For those futa people out there beg him for a SoS version lol.

Only 2 small problems with that, that sexy tattoo of ur doesnt move with ur sucction animation. And the animation on the back has those gray looking lines when spinning. Can't you make the container on the back only about 75% full and make it look like its dripping in the container from the sucction ^_^?

Got Milk?

P.S. For those futa people out there beg him for a SoS version lol.

Those black lines inside the container represent mixing blades attached to the pump engine, and about the tattoos, breast/tattoos arent supposed to move in that capture, it must be some kind of artifact.