Mobile Milker Armor (HDT CBBE/UNPB Bodyslide, UN7B HDT + Vagina)

Hey the mod is great but i got a small problem,
any idea what I could be doing wrong applying the animated textures to get CTD on equip? I tried applying the textures
according to your tutorial twice and both times i just get ctd after I equip the armor. I didn't get it before I tried doing this.
I just don't know what I could be doing wrong, I'm probably misunderstanding something. I delete the 2 lighting shaders 
then swap them with the one in the animated texture ones then I just copy on the flag node on the 0ninode. No?
Thanks in advance.

Hey the mod is great but i got a small problem,

any idea what I could be doing wrong applying the animated textures to get CTD on equip? I tried applying the textures

according to your tutorial twice and both times i just get ctd after I equip the armor. I didn't get it before I tried doing this.

I just don't know what I could be doing wrong, I'm probably misunderstanding something. I delete the 2 lighting shaders 

then swap them with the one in the animated texture ones then I just copy on the flag node on the 0ninode. No?

Thanks in advance.

Upload your meshes, I will take a look.

will you also make Aegis' latest version? :)

this one has a vaginal plug

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-1244?do=findComment&comment=1013565

Aegis work is amazing, but I cant do anything if he doesnt make the meshes public like the first time. I think he wants to keep the current development of the armor as private so we will have to deal with it.

I hate equipments with debuff effect scripts, so I still use version 1.3

There isnt a single script in this version, and the armor enchants dont affect any stat, they are visual effects hidden until you execute the skills, so technically is not a debuff. However I could add possitive effects to the skills in a new version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-1244?do=findComment&comment=1013565

Aegis work is amazing, but I cant do anything if he doesnt make the meshes public like the first time. I think he wants to keep the current development of the armor as private so we will have to deal with it.

Fk my dreams are crushed like smashing ur balls with a hammer lol.

Hahaha, you can use other vaginal plugs, there are many. It wont be the same, but...

Hahaha, you can use other vaginal plugs, there are many. It wont be the same, but...

Lol ment i wont ever see that mesh of armor T_T so dam sexy i wanna jizzzzzz in my pants

Lol ment i wont ever see that mesh of armor T_T so dam sexy i wanna jizzzzzz in my pants

Try asking him

Uh i am kind of confused at the ANIMATED TEXTURES part.

I opened MilkMovil_1.nif in Nifskope(only opened it nothing more) but after that ... i hate no idea what to do . Could someone who has done this give me detailed instructions as to where i go to Display "MilkInc" material and the rest? 

What UNPB body are you using?

I noticed that the armor now supports belly node scaling, which it didn't do in 1.2.

The belly node swelling also looks better than on the bodies I tested a while back so I'm pretty curious.

I went back through the thread but either I'm blind, or too tired to recognize that information at 5AM.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, firstly fantastic mod, everything is looking great animations/ placement on my character with cbbe body.

However, I have an issue when use with milk economy mod it does not actually reduce the amount of milk capacity in breasts and therefore they do not decrease in size and I am still over-cumbered...is this because its cosmetic and not intended to reduce capacity or is there something is wrong with my skyrim? :P

Thank-you and great looking mod..!

Hi, i'm a bit confused about this mod and the whole milk economy thing, when i use the spell on my character, it "milks" her for a while then stops, I get nothing in return, no bottles of milk or anything. I have left her for a while so i know she is ready to be milked but it doesnt work, am i doing something wrong?

I just discovered LL and this mod recently. Fantastic stuff! I should have tried Skyrim sooner.

I'm missing something when trying to install this. What folder is the file package supposed to be installed to? When I open Bodyslide I don't see MilkMovil option.

Thanks.

Ok, problem solved. I could generate the body, make it animated. However when I delete labia (2x) butt(2x) in nifscope to get rid of the vagina and the puttplug (I am using your HDT vagina you know:)) I got CTD.

Can you decribe what I need to delete EXACTLY in nifscope and where please?

Just tried this out.  I cast the Milk Self spell (which is under Destruction?  Odd choice).  The armor fires up, my health and stamina drain to zero within about three seconds, and I fall over dead.

Geh?

I'm using both PerMa and Apocalypse Magic - maybe one or both is cranking the damage effects up way too high?

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried this out.  I cast the Milk Self spell (which is under Destruction?  Odd choice).  The armor fires up, my health and stamina drain to zero within about three seconds, and I fall over dead.

Geh?

I'm using both PerMa and Apocalypse Magic - maybe one or both is cranking the damage effects up way too high?

This^

I installed this on a new character, i added the spell thru console and the magicka cost of casting is redonkulous (214 per second @_@). I do have PerMa installed, but not Apocalypse, is there someone with a patch for this, or who can explain how to tweak the .esp, perhaps making the milking spells shouts would be more PerMa friendly? I can't code for my life tho, so im hoping someone else did this