Mobile Milker Armor (HDT CBBE/UNPB Bodyslide, UN7B HDT + Vagina)

Hi there guys.

I'm using the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy with CBBE CoS configuration.

My question is at the moment using "MilkMovilCBBE HDT" I get a non-textured pussy when i equip the amour, Is there a way of putting those textures in or a way of converting this over to the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy?

If you need more information let me know.

Hi there guys.

I'm using the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy with CBBE CoS configuration.

My question is at the moment using "MilkMovilCBBE HDT" I get a non-textured pussy when i equip the amour, Is there a way of putting those textures in or a way of converting this over to the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy?

If you need more information let me know.

Its not this mod that does this, its because of Bodyslider (Caliente tools) ... but i can't seem to figure out how to preserve the HDT pussy. the only option i see for now is to reinstall All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy after you generated the necessary files with Bodyslider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Can i use bodyslide 4.3.1  instead of 2.2c?? I am new to bodyslide and am looking at tutorials right now . So please pardon any stupid questions I ask..

Can I change the build of the milk armor if i mess up and choose wrong body type?? Will I mess up the bodytype and will it mess up the belly nodes of being female??

Thanks for replying.

Hello, 

Can i use bodyslide 4.3.1  instead of 2.2c?? I am new to bodyslide and am looking at tutorials right now . So please pardon any stupid questions I ask..

Can I change the build of the milk armor if i mess up and choose wrong body type?? Will I mess up the bodytype and will it mess up the belly nodes of being female??

Thanks for replying.

Yes. I don't know of any reason a later version of Bodyslide would not work.

Yes, you can change the build if you mess up or change your mind. Bodyslide will simply overwrite the old meshes in the appropriate Data/Meshes folder. These can be changed at any time without risk to your saves.

Hello, 

Thanks for replying.

Yes. I don't know of any reason a later version of Bodyslide would not work.

Yes, you can change the build if you mess up or change your mind. Bodyslide will simply overwrite the old meshes in the appropriate Data/Meshes folder. These can be changed at any time without risk to your saves.

Hey thanks for replying !!!!

Hello

Ok so i have done these steps as mentioned and am not able to find the armor in angarvunde.... It is not available through console commands either.

Installation and req for begginers:

1. Install SKSE.
2. Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force (required for XPMS)
3. Install XPMSE 2.14 (overwrite Realistic Ragdolls files). Overwritte all
4. Install and run FNIS (with skeleton arm fix selected)
5. Install HDT Physics Exentions.
6. Install CBBE/UNP.
7. Unrar my file (CBBE/UNPB)
8. Install Bodyslide 2(.2c) and Outfit Studio:
- Go to \skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ and run Bodyslide.exe
- Select "MilkMovil/MilkMovilUNPBHDT" as Outfit/body and then select a preset
- Move the sliders to your tastes for low and high weight (you can preview the changes)
- Press "build"

-If you dont want anal plug/labia/pubic hair you just have to open both .nifs in nifskope and delete (remove branch) each part you dislike. (UNPB version doesnt comes with labia/pubic hair)
9. Done

However I did find the milk target spell.

Can someone help me??

OK so I followed these steps and am unable to find the milk armor in angarvunde.....

Installation and req for begginers:

1. Install SKSE.
2. Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force (required for XPMS)
3. Install XPMSE 2.14 (overwrite Realistic Ragdolls files). Overwritte all
4. Install and run FNIS (with skeleton arm fix selected)
5. Install HDT Physics Exentions.
6. Install CBBE/UNP.
7. Unrar my file (CBBE/UNPB)
8. Install Bodyslide 2(.2c) and Outfit Studio:
- Go to \skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ and run Bodyslide.exe
- Select "MilkMovil/MilkMovilUNPBHDT" as Outfit/body and then select a preset
- Move the sliders to your tastes for low and high weight (you can preview the changes)
- Press "build"

-If you dont want anal plug/labia/pubic hair you just have to open both .nifs in nifskope and delete (remove branch) each part you dislike. (UNPB version doesnt comes with labia/pubic hair)
9. Done

Unfortunately it is not showing up in Angarvunde for me can someone please help....

I tried the console command to spawn as well but to no avail.....

also if anyone could please show me clips or pics of where it is located I would deeply appreciate it....

Thanks a Lot for your Help!!!!

Note: I was able to find the milk target spellbook though...

When you come out of the return door from the last area of Angarvunde, you're pretty much looking exactly at it. It's on a ledge that doesn't seem to have any easy way up. Or, if you look to the right in the distance as you enter the main chamber from the outside, you'll see a lit brazier. The armor is to the right (looking from the return door) near the edge of the wall. If you have 40 or more Alteration, you might try Telekinesis, which you can by from Wylandriah in Riften, if you're not a member of the College of Winterhold. Your other bet is trying to bounce it down with Fireball.

If you give up, the armor is called the Milker Master Armor.

The Milk Self book is near the left door (as seen when you enter the area from the outside)

When you come out of the return door from the last area of Angarvunde, you're pretty much looking exactly at it. It's on a ledge that doesn't seem to have any easy way up. Or, if you look to the right in the distance as you enter the main chamber from the outside, you'll see a lit brazier. The armor is to the right (looking from the return door) near the edge of the wall. If you have 40 or more Alteration, you might try Telekinesis, which you can by from Wylandriah in Riften, if you're not a member of the College of Winterhold. Your other bet is trying to bounce it down with Fireball.

If you give up, the armor is called the Milker Master Armor.

The Milk Self book is near the left door (as seen when you enter the area from the outside)

Hey Thanks !!!!! just found the armour.... Now the book!!!!

Found the book also.....

So 2 problems I am not able to fix...... The player is not writhing in pain(No animatiions just idle standing is what she is doing) and all her expressions are normal I can see the health bar going down and her moaning but no expressions from her and The Milk mod isn't registering her milk levels going down....

thanks for the help!!

So when i give the armor to a follower and use the milking spell it does everything it says it does, the only thing im having trouble with is that it doesnt stop and it just kills my follower. Her health drains really fast (not instantaneous) and she just eventually dies. I have Death alternative and perkus maximus installed, they're the only mods that i can think of that might affect it.

Has anyone had an issue like mine?

ok so i figured out how to get COS hdt vagina to work.

I think what i did was open up the mobile milker in outfit studio deleted the "Labia" entries, then imported the COS body NIF file which imports the "Vagina" and "BodyBase" then I deleted the COS "BodyBase" leaving the original "BodyBase" entry untouched.

If you delete the wrong "BodyBase" the milking cups do not align with the breasts correctly. 

this should leave you with a working COS HDT Vagina. 

If needed and if the mod author lets me i can upload a "working version".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 10:34 AM, Conan_Chick said:

Can someone tell me why my milk tank on the back is purple ? my armor works fine but that tank has no textures to it.

There's a missing texture. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I finally just copied the texture with a 7 in the name to the same name, but with a 6. Need to do that for the diffuse and normal.

• 2 months later...