Mobile Milker Armor (HDT CBBE/UNPB Bodyslide, UN7B HDT + Vagina)

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a silly question,

But what are the item identification numbers for the spellbooks which make the armour actually function? At the moment, I have the armour on my character, but other than looking pretty, it doesn't actually do anything for now.

Is there a way to find out the item ID, or would some kind soul be able to disclose that information for me?

Hello again.

As Fredfish suggested, I tried installing the milkmod to use the milking spells included within. However, I couldn't help but notice that there were no electricity, steam or leak effects as originally described in the milkmovil mod description. Additionally, the milkmovil mod describes the milking spells having noticeably different effects from those which occurs from the milkmod spell of the same name.

The milkmod spell seems to result in the "victim" being unable to move and they just stand there groping themselves. The milkmovil mod seems to suggest that wearers will slow down their movement speed, but not stop entirely.

This leads me to believe that the milkmovil spell is a different one than the milkmod one.... Unless I've made a terrible blunder somewhere

Hello again.

As Fredfish suggested, I tried installing the milkmod to use the milking spells included within. However, I couldn't help but notice that there were no electricity, steam or leak effects as originally described in the milkmovil mod description. Additionally, the milkmovil mod describes the milking spells having noticeably different effects from those which occurs from the milkmod spell of the same name.

The milkmod spell seems to result in the "victim" being unable to move and they just stand there groping themselves. The milkmovil mod seems to suggest that wearers will slow down their movement speed, but not stop entirely.

This leads me to believe that the milkmovil spell is a different one than the milkmod one.... Unless I've made a terrible blunder somewhere

Oh damn I love the look of the milker. I use Soul Gem Pregnancy and the base milker that comes with it... well doesn't fit the UNPB and looks decent but not as neat as this one does. Would there be a way to substitute the milker with this one?

I'm wondering this as well.

@Salune

You're right there are different spells to get this to work.

Try typing

help milk

into the console then scroll up (using the Page Up key)

You should find two Books. Add these to your inventory by typing

player.additem XXXXXXXX 1

The Xs are the eight digit number beside the books name

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i have a little problem with the spell and the Milker. I can not fast travel anymore after i have used the Spell, even when i undress the milker i'm still getting the Message that i can not travel when losing Health, despite no health is lost.

Restarted game, undressed, walked in and out of House, but still get the Message that i can not travel when losing health.

Is there a fix for this or what can i do?

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to be missing textures. The milk bottle is purple. I've tried to install the animated textures for the CBBE_HDT armor according to the instructions on the main page. The rest of the outfit and the FX work, but not the bottle. Does this mod require textures from anywhere else? Any help is appreciated. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be missing textures. The milk bottle is purple. I've tried to install the animated textures for the CBBE_HDT armor according to the instructions on the main page. The rest of the outfit and the FX work, but not the bottle. Does this mod require textures from anywhere else? Any help is appreciated. :)

I have the same problem :(

OK, I have what is probably a really dumb question, but.... I have no shame...

If I'm using a straight UNPB, HDT-enabled, body (It's actually a UUNP body in the shape of a UNPB body), will this armor simply work right out of the box? 

I mean if there's a UNPB version and I don't have to bodyslide it.... will it work without having to edit nifs?

Thanks

OK, I have what is probably a really dumb question, but.... I have no shame...

If I'm using a straight UNPB, HDT-enabled, body (It's actually a UUNP body in the shape of a UNPB body), will this armor simply work right out of the box? 

I mean if there's a UNPB version and I don't have to bodyslide it.... will it work without having to edit nifs?

Thanks

Im using the same setup and it works compeltely fine, although I wish i could figure out how to setup the animated texures, the instructions read like some bad translation to me

Dont know if u can put this would be the world to me if u made a UUNP version of this milk thing of yours XD.

There allready is a unp version, with bounce physics and everything

UUNP ..... not just UNP.

Easier to convert the CBBE version to UUNP bodyslide. If you want to convert the UNP to UUNP you have to FIRST convert it to CBBE. :) 

I've done a couple of CBBE to UUNP BodySlide so I'l see if I can get to this but probably won't even be able to ATTEMPT it until tomorrow. I'm kinda booked up for today. Friends visiting from out of state... 2 turkeys in the smoker... and I'm building wood trim and baseboards out in the shop. So.... almost surely not today.

UUNP ..... not just UNP.

Easier to convert the CBBE version to UUNP bodyslide. If you want to convert the UNP to UUNP you have to FIRST convert it to CBBE. :)

I've done a couple of CBBE to UUNP BodySlide so I'l see if I can get to this but probably won't even be able to ATTEMPT it until tomorrow. I'm kinda booked up for today. Friends visiting from out of state... 2 turkeys in the smoker... and I'm building wood trim and baseboards out in the shop. So.... almost surely not today.

Np. What amors do u have in UUNP that u can share if u dont mind me asking? Really need more armors only have like 2 cant find any more since no one knows what the fk UUNP is they keep thinking am saying UNP like that person before XD. Really wish every just updated to UUNP way more fun then cbbe or unp ^_^.

Starting with an outfit for an UNPderivate  and converting it to CBBE shape with UNPConvert usually results in better UUNP conversion than starting out with a CBBE (because you morph back and forth). That's if  your desired outfit exists as an UNP derivate...

This mobile milker is somewhat troublesome, because the animated textures don't work well with BS/OS, so after building the meshes, the texture branches have to be fixed.

Hmmmm... I finally installed this, got the milking self spell, cast it...

I get steam effect and stamina goes down and then.... nothing. It doesn't milk me.

Is there a trick to this? Seems MME is not recognizing it as a milker.

Hmmmm... I finally installed this, got the milking self spell, cast it...

I get steam effect and stamina goes down and then.... nothing. It doesn't milk me.

Is there a trick to this? Seems MME is not recognizing it as a milker.

Nope, sorry ive tried everything and it doesnt work for me either, I have complained a few times to no avail. ;(

So..... other than the steam effect, there's no real advantage to standing on your head to get the animation and all that stuff working.... right?

I mean I could cast the spell from THIS mod and then cast the spell from MME, but.... seems kinda overkill to need both.

OK... was just checking. I like this but I'll have to sit back for a bit and see if it starts actually milking... cause then it'll be fun! :)

Having the steam is like making a breast milk latte. :D