Witam,

Chcialbym wszystkich przestrzec przed wspolpraca z firma:

GO EXPRESS

Rue du lac d'Annecy

les berges du lac 1053

Tunis, Tunisia

Proboja przeciagnac w nieskonczonosc termin platnosci ale i tak nie maja zamiaru zaplacic faktur. Zlecilismy windykacje zaleglych platnosci, ale poki co nie przynosi to efektu.

Jednym slowem - przestrzegam przed wspolpraca z ta firma.

@pchs Just as a heads up, I can consistently repro two issues among the previously reported:

- the same "dark screen" effect after beast sex (screen fades to black, stays black during the sex, and then stays black after that, during which I can't interact with any of the characters, although they are there and console-selectable if I click in the right place)

- during and after the pilori scene when trying to escape, I can't orient my point of view (to be precise: I can move, I can look up and down, but I can't turn or look left and right, even after a reload) -- if that's intended as punishment, it works really well :P because going everywhere by walking backward is a pain (esp. given Skyrim's somewhat awkward control system)

Let me know if there is something I can do to help you troubleshoot this...

@pchs Just as a heads up, I can consistently repro two issues among the previously reported:

- the same "dark screen" effect after beast sex (screen fades to black, stays black during the sex, and then stays black after that, during which I can't interact with any of the characters, although they are there and console-selectable if I click in the right place)

Exactly the same thing happens for me too. 

I have a similar problem: A customer demanded a show fucking a troll, PC waltzed to the cave at the back but was stopped by a bunch of folks on the way who had their way with her. Finally, she ran back and then towards the arena, the screen blacked out and then stayed black and it doesn't seem like anything is happening.

downloaded mod visited the club tried to leave.. and got enslaved after paying to get in.  when i get brought to the butcher.. he also seems to be spanking something off to the far left side, and once he puts the body stretcher item in my inventory, i cant seem to turn my head or get the dialogue to service costumers.

any help?  

- during and after the pilori scene when trying to escape, I can't orient my point of view (to be precise: I can move, I can look up and down, but I can't turn or look left and right, even after a reload) -- if that's intended as punishment, it works really well :P because going everywhere by walking backward is a pain (esp. given Skyrim's somewhat awkward control system)

Let me know if there is something I can do to help you troubleshoot this...

The same dark screen after animal sex... this mod is,in this moment, not playable.

Ok, tried this twice so far. Turned off dangerously nude as suggested and more devious quests (although all the dialogue still triggered for some reason, being told to cover up by npcs about to request favours from you).

Used the console to arrive... had to kill the outside bouncer and the two wolves in the cages (spawned next to them). Walked down the hill and triggered the npc and start of the mod fine.

• Enslavement fine, skooma tie-in worked fine. Rigid arm binder, hands don't return to it... but maybe that is due to my idle animation when not wielding weapons. Tied to cross animation is not lined up for me (works fine on other mods). First task, wolf turned up and ran into the fence and stayed there, running. Had to load a save after 2mins.
  • Enslavement, skooma and cross as before. Bound sex, broom punishments & pillory work fine, although the npc talks for a about 30secs too long imo before starting. Text dissapears long before he stops talking. Customer asked for food of type A - my char gives them food of type B... even though I have type A in my inventory. First time npc took it anyway... second time he complained. Made no sense, guessing food requests are bugged. Then troll interaction, troll turned up and --- after two minutes nothing had happened. Troll works fine in other mods, guessing the start animation is stalling for some reason.

Could equip weapons (visible as holstered), but not draw them due rigid bar armbinder. Could equip mining clothes while bound, don't know if that is intentional. Didn't see the "way to escape".

I plan to test it more at some point, has a lot of potential :angel:

Thanks all for reporting your issues. I'm currently stuck as I cannot see what could be causing them. I can't reproduce these errors, so it's very hard to debug this.

If someone more experienced will not help there's low chance I'll figure it out. I may try few possible tricks I have in my mind, but it's a blind shot.

I'm always interested in bug fixes, additional content, etc., but so far I think you've done a decent job with this mod.  And, I hope you can find a solution for current issues.

Ah, maybe doing more work with Slaverun might help - sorry, I really like that mod.

I enjoy your "inexperience" modding.  Keep up the great work.

Any chance of a simpler version for male PC's with the daymoyl pre-requisite removed? (since it's not really needed for a guy)

So then it would just be a kinky club to visit and watch getting fucked/fuck kinky fucked up women in the club.

Would be nice, for all the mods around for skyrim in LL there really isn't many brothel/club style mods for male PC's.

i was hoping this mod would have made it to be playable in a serious game, but after reading the comments here i better dont install it at this time, right ?

Currently, the mod seems to work for some people without issues, while having bugs for other people. This thread is full of posts about bugs, but people not having bugs usually do not post anything, because they don't need to. I say try it and see!

There is most likely some kind of hidden conflict, which evades everyone's attention.

i was hoping this mod would have made it to be playable in a serious game, but after reading the comments here i better dont install it at this time, right ?

Currently, the mod seems to work for some people without issues, while having bugs for other people. This thread is full of posts about bugs, but people not having bugs usually do not post anything, because they don't need to. I say try it and see!

There is most likely some kind of hidden conflict, which evades everyone's attention.

So I guess it's a mod conflict problem. Later on when I find some free time I will try to find the conflict. Keep up the good work !

Most of this has already been mentioned, but I'll confirm I got the following behavior:

• The guy out front says he wants 500 but only takes 50 from you.
  • If you are asked for a steak, there is only one chop, not enough to satisfy, so you can't satisfy his request with the given materials. It seems you can ignore him though and go help other patrons instead...
  • Cooking breaks the yolk's idle animation, and nothing seems to fix it since the game doesn't let you attempt to remove/reapply from  the inventory
  • There is a box clipping into the X furniture you are tied to when you are first enslaved.
  • The alignment of PC with the X furniture is slightly off, not uncommon for xaz furniture.
  • You walk in, you try walking out and the dialog suggests the game thinks you are already a slave in chains, while wearing street clothes and without any dialog suggesting you have been trapped. If you wanted the bar to be something like a girl-trap that's fine, but you can make it more clear like you made the regular enslavement dialog. I'm guessing the normal way to leave (or to attempt) is just not implemented yet.
  • If you do try to leave, and get the "this slave tried to escape" scene, the bouncer gets stuck on the mount of dirt on the right of the gate, like he has a pathing bug, but if you unlock the gate with console he unbugs and continues through. I'm guessing the gate was already supposed to be unlocked and open at that point, but adding keys to the employees might make their movement more robust.
  • The girl chained in the hay in the cage in the bar area, the one that keeps getting fucked by one customer, she keeps glitching into the floor because she is placed a few pixels too low.
  • If you try to sneak in, some members are hostile but the bouncers after the first aren't, seems odd. Philosophically: I feel the mod should let you sneak in but catch you through a scripted encounter instead of hostile enemies, but I'm guessing that just isn't complete at all right now.
  • I get the same broom handle event that turns into regular sexlab scene.
  • I get the same wolf stuck running into nowhere bug when wolf bestiality scene.
  • The only damning bug I've found though is save crashing. I can't load most of my saves while this mod is active without loading the save I want from a modless save, and I'm not sure yet but I think 40-85% of those save load crashes are from this one mod.

Thanks all for reporting your issues. I'm currently stuck as I cannot see what could be causing them. I can't reproduce these errors, so it's very hard to debug this.

If someone more experienced will not help there's low chance I'll figure it out. I may try few possible tricks I have in my mind, but it's a blind shot.

PCHS, I reverted to the previous version of the mod.  It isn't as polished with the dialogue and activities but it works as a complete mod.  I don't know why the latest version has all the problems in my game, in particular the creature sex.  None of it works.  I do run a lot of mods so I'm sure it's a conflict.  Thing is, the only mods I swap out frequently are LL mods and I can't think of anything I changed from the version that works versus the version that doesn't.

Just to restate the major issues.

The wolf runs past the player character and eventually up onto the wall opposite the corral/stage.

The falmer and troll scenes fade to black before sex animation starts.  You can hear the falmer breathing and the crosshairs become active if anything is near.  The sex animations never start.

There are other minor issues but nothing as game breaking as those.

I hope you or some other member can find a solution.  This is a good mod.

:dodgy: Bugs, bugs and more bugs.

After getting the quest to please customers, you can have up to all 5 running at one time since the player's controls are disabled in a way that doesn't prohibit them from activating NPCs while restrained. I could get 'bring me a drink', 'bring me soup', 'let's see what the cover charge pays for', 'fuck the troll', 'fuck the falmer' and 'fuck the wolf' from ONE NPC after my controls being disabled.

For the creature sex scenes my toon was moved to the mark and the screen faded to black...and stayed that way. Not once but the THREE times I tried. I had enough time in real life to get a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette and when I came back the screen was still black.

That was when I lost all interest.

On a side note, Your Money or Your Life and Realistic Needs are wasted space for this mod to function. No reason to include them to begin with. I'm glad I made a back-up of my scripts folder so I could delete this TURKEY of a mod and it's BS requireds without effort. The mod is borked.

Wow you actually got it to work? My game still crashes on launch. I start up the game after checking the Wolfclub.esp box and it cashes my game right after the Bethesda logo plays. When I uncheck it, the game works fine. This is starting to irritate me, as other mods I've recently tried downloading from here crash my game all of a sudden on launch.

This was not the case before, as I have Sexlab, Dangerous Nights, Defeat, etc. and they all still work perfectly. Yet when I download one of these, through NMM or manually, the game crashes, not even giving me a chance to get to the start menu.

:dodgy: Bugs, bugs and more bugs.

After getting the quest to please customers, you can have up to all 5 running at one time since the player's controls are disabled in a way that doesn't prohibit them from activating NPCs while restrained. I could get 'bring me a drink', 'bring me soup', 'let's see what the cover charge pays for', 'fuck the troll', 'fuck the falmer' and 'fuck the wolf' from ONE NPC after my controls being disabled.

For the creature sex scenes my toon was moved to the mark and the screen faded to black...and stayed that way. Not once but the THREE times I tried. I had enough time in real life to get a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette and when I came back the screen was still black.

That was when I lost all interest.

On a side note, Your Money or Your Life and Realistic Needs are wasted space for this mod to function. No reason to include them to begin with. I'm glad I made a back-up of my scripts folder so I could delete this TURKEY of a mod and it's BS requireds without effort. The mod is borked.

Wow you actually got it to work? My game still crashes on launch. I start up the game after checking the Wolfclub.esp box and it cashes my game right after the Bethesda logo plays. When I uncheck it, the game works fine. This is starting to irritate me, as other mods I've recently tried downloading from here crash my game all of a sudden on launch.

This was not the case before, as I have Sexlab, Dangerous Nights, Defeat, etc. and they all still work perfectly. Yet when I download one of these, through NMM or manually, the game crashes, not even giving me a chance to get to the start menu.

That sounds like a missing dependency, you double checked that you had all of the required mods, and they are all working, right?

I'm honestly not sure what would happen if you had one, but you don't have any mods that use the cave that this mod uses do you? Cragslane cavern on the east side of the map.