Um, hi you all.

I was wondering if there is more "proper guide for retards" how to convert armors to UUNP besides the one in the second post of the thread? I have absolutely nothing to do with my life for the next months, so I thought of finally learning the proper converting instead of just trying to desperately brush armors into my own preset bodies for laughs.

Um, hi you all.

I was wondering if there is more "proper guide for retards" how to convert armors to UUNP besides the one in the second post of the thread? I have absolutely nothing to do with my life for the next months, so I thought of finally learning the proper converting instead of just trying to desperately brush armors into my own preset bodies for laughs.

Take a look at the Nexus mod page of BodySlide for links to tutorials.

Take 2 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20648-demonstbbpv3/?p=1353074

The UUNP resource files are located in the \Data\Meshes\bbdrac\UUNP\ and have "UUNP" in the name.

It is currently only in Demonfet, no UUNP package... anyone that is bored can go for it and make a UUNP set, have fun, take credit... I don't really care.

Note: The Catsuit/Bodysuit mesh is very tight on the UUNP body and is close to the vertex/poly count of CBBE (so once you start morphing into the different unp shapes you'll probably get clipping in different areas like the breast, thighs, butt, arms, etc).

If I knew of a UNP or 7Base catsuit that had the same UV layout I would have substituted it... (hmmm wonder if the zip suit mesh would work, prolly not... need to go look at that mesh)

I thought this would be an apropriate place for this. This is an almost complete conversion of Edhildil's Mermer Armor to UUNP.

I say "almost" complete because I can't get the damned heels to behave, the textures are all wrong in game (but show up fine in BodySlide) and the feet point a slightly different direction than the shoes in game, I have no clue as to why these issues are present, and neglected to fix the issues because, I don't really know what I'm doing in that department, and quite frankly, I just don't need that kind of negativity in my life :D, other than that everything else works fine.

One more thing, this might look kind of funny depending on the body type it is adjusted to, so some adjustment in Outfit Studio may be required.

Original mod here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60162/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D60162%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The original file should not be needed, as everything should be included in the attachment.

attachicon.gifEdhildils Mermer Armor - UUNP.rar

Ok, now the heels work too! :D They require HDT High Heels System to work though, like the original mod.

The texture issue was on my end, the feet I used (which I had to generate and tweek in Outfit Studio) grabbed their textures from a different part of the texture file, unfortunately I fogot to include that part of the texture in the msn map... OOPS!..

Anyway here is the updated file, I'm also going to release a tweaked version that will make the body look shiny and wet when the "armor" is worn.

Edhildils Mermer Armor - UUNP.rar

Edhildils Mermer Armor Wet Body- UUNP.rar

poiler]

Here, hopefully this works for you, it might need to be tweeked a bit in Outfit Studio depending on your body type.

attachicon.gifLeolic by xemoses+JH UUNP.rar

thanks a lot,you guys are awesome!now i just wish to see the catsuit as a part of cursed loot,since it fits in perfect i think

Need help from somebody who has converted high heels successfully. I keep on trying to convert high heels from cbbe to uunp, but the feet keep clipping through mesh. This happens even after I used mesh rigger to  re-weight the meshes.

I don't think it's the proper way to do it, but when you convert boots/shoes in OS that cover the whole foot you can kinda cheat and remove the body shape. When you save the project, deselect the box that reads "Copy reference shape into outfit" and you'll have the proper bone weights and slider morphs, but no feet sticking out of the shoes.

The one problem is that, without adjusting the meshes some, the shoe shape might not match up with the unclothed foot shape, but unless you're a stickler for stuff like that you probably won't notice.

Ok so I have swapped over from CBBE to this.

How do I setup vagina collision? Im using the version supplied with Bodyslide.

First install the file and it's requirements here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1720-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/

Then go into Bodyslide and construct your body under "UUNP Special".

If you're using SOS you'll need to set up the schlongs for HDT collision, but that's a bit more complicated to explain, luckily there are some tutorials out there that will explain the process... unfortunately I forgot where to find them.

Need help from somebody who has converted high heels successfully. I keep on trying to convert high heels from cbbe to uunp, but the feet keep clipping through mesh. This happens even after I used mesh rigger to  re-weight the meshes.

I don't think it's the proper way to do it, but when you convert boots/shoes in OS that cover the whole foot you can kinda cheat and remove the body shape. When you save the project, deselect the box that reads "Copy reference shape into outfit" and you'll have the proper bone weights and slider morphs, but no feet sticking out of the shoes.

The one problem is that, without adjusting the meshes some, the shoe shape might not match up with the unclothed foot shape, but unless you're a stickler for stuff like that you probably won't notice.

Lol, I created the snapshot in a bad angle. The mesh does not properly cover all of the foot, so if I remove the feet, then It will look really weird.

post-365778-0-48492700-1445385284_thumb.jpg

Lol, I created the snapshot in a bad angle. The mesh does not properly cover all of the foot, so if I remove the feet, then It will look really weird.

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-10-20 19-53-15-78.jpg

Im rerunning the mesh though my rigger sometimes that fixes it. Ill also double check things in outfit studio.

Heya, I got a conversion request if anyone would be so kind. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70573/?

Nova Catsuits to UUNP would be amazing! Probably a lot of work.

Would fit in perfectly in my current devious playthrough!

if you were to look at the earlier posts on this page you would've realized bringhtenoise  has the reference shapes done already,and xarathos might get us some working sliders for bodyslide soon

Heya, I got a conversion request if anyone would be so kind. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70573/?

Nova Catsuits to UUNP would be amazing! Probably a lot of work.

Would fit in perfectly in my current devious playthrough!

if you were to look at the earlier posts on this page you would've realized bringhtenoise  has the reference shapes done already,and xarathos might get us some working sliders for bodyslide soon

Great news! Awesome :)

Sorry didn't read he was working on sliders! I did saw his demonfet version though.