[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

third weighted pussy? What the hell does that mean? I thought you only added weights to objects with bounce?

fourth I am assuming when you are done this will take the place of programs like Racemenu etc, are you going to build in the pregenkiller thing, you know the program that keeps things like Racemenu from crashing when you have to many hair, eye etc mods for it to load?

You weight objects that you think you will move with animation. (opening/closing vagina)

And why would I replace racemenu? I already stated that this 'system' is nothing more than a replacer for current morphs in Bodyslide.

I was thinking maybe later down the road something like nail colour sliders plugin for racemenu but that's about it.

Ah ok

Ok so this will be a racemenu plugin then?

The honest truth is I find sliders a bit confusing, some of them are stand alone like racemenu and some other sliders and others are plugins for a existing one. So was wondering which this was.

So when you are done you install this and it acts like a plugin for racemenu adding more sliders so you can customize the body even more with racemenu then. Thats the goal?

Sorry if these sound like dumb questions but I ran into this with someone recommending one I forget the name but it turned out not to be a plugin for racemenu.

Ah ok

Ok so this will be a racemenu plugin then?

The honest truth is I find sliders a bit confusing, some of them are stand alone like racemenu and some other sliders and others are plugins for a existing one. So was wondering which this was.

So when you are done you install this and it acts like a plugin for racemenu adding more sliders so you can customize the body even more with racemenu then. Thats the goal?

Sorry if these sound like dumb questions but I ran into this with someone recommending one I forget the name but it turned out not to be a plugin for racemenu.

Ehh, not quite right.

Maybe have a look at this?:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Basically I'll be replacing that mod's sliders with the upcoming body and custom sliders.

All this will be done externally from skyrim.

Ehh, doable with .tri morphs and Expired's WIP bodymorph thread.

I think he's dropped the idea of it for now, but maybe in future? Not sure.

The problem is it'd be difficult for us to make outfits work I believe and some other technical issues.

Ehh, doable with .tri morphs and Expired's WIP bodymorph thread.

I think he's dropped the idea of it for now, but maybe in future? Not sure.

The problem is it'd be difficult for us to make outfits work I believe and some other technical issues.

Ok first let me say I am not a modder though i am trying to learn at least the basics for no reason other than how to better suggestion idea's to real modders. :)

With that said, wouldn't in be possible to use something like this in game to slide the body where wanted. Save it and have a export function, that exports the saved body that could then be plugged into this as it is or the clothing slider you linked. And use that to adjust the clothes to fit the new body?

I might be completely mad and crazy but in my twisted mind that seems feasible. Of course it might be a years work to pull off to. :D

Ok first let me say I am not a modder though i am trying to learn at least the basics for no reason other than how to better suggestion idea's to real modders. :)

With that said, wouldn't in be possible to use something like this in game to slide the body where wanted. Save it and have a export function, that exports the saved body that could then be plugged into this as it is or the clothing slider you linked. And use that to adjust the clothes to fit the new body?

I might be completely mad and crazy but in my twisted mind that seems feasible. Of course it might be a years work to pull off to. :D

Well, I feel like that's kind of redundant?

You slide the body in-game, then export it out to be used in Outfit Studio?

Whereas, you slide the body and it's already there ready for you in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio

But something like you speak of may or may not be possible. It's kinda outside of my scope right now and I'd have to ask expired a lot of questions.

And to be honest I have a bunch of other mods I'd like to work on after this, so I don't think I'd take up this aspect unfortunately :(

Well, I feel like that's kind of redundant?

You slide the body in-game, then export it out to be used in Outfit Studio?

Whereas, you slide the body and it's already there ready for you in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio

But something like you speak of may or may not be possible. It's kinda outside of my scope right now and I'd have to ask expired a lot of questions.

And to be honest I have a bunch of other mods I'd like to work on after this, so I don't think I'd take up this aspect unfortunately :(

No worries. Ok so when this is done, i can make a body using this program, export somewhere in skyrim so the racemenu can use it, incase I want to add tattoo's or change the hair later during the game play then correct?

Yeap, basically.

Ah ok, cool. Now I understand exactly what this is actually going to do. I thought it was going to be a replacement for racemenu. Which is why I was confused by some stuff.

No worries then and carry on. Still looking forward to this when it is done. I am really looking forward to when you get to the stage you are looking for request for sliders. Since I think there is a few sliders missing from all of the ones I have tired. :)

Today had this via rss from nexus. Is this this mod? Or it is smth another?

PS look at the name of the page. it is Project CITRUS.

Lol how'd you get access to that page?!!

Yes, that was in reference to this mod.

I thought I'd work on laying out a page on nexus and keep it hidden until release, so just on release I can copy/paste onto here as well.

But the problem was I ran into some weird file system problems and had to submit a support ticket, glad that got sorted out though!

(And yes the page was made by me, because some people expressed if I made a nexus version it'd allow more outfit modders access and the possibility for more conversions)

This is VERY big problem on nexus. I'm using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/rss/updatedtoday/ feed for rss from nexus and about 30-40% of mod pages in it are like your.

lol, I don't see a link to mine anywhere?

I dunno maybe my support ticket cause DarkOne to do something to enable me to use filename or something? Not really sure....

Edit:

@Winny

Smiley Orange will be coming back soon, I have a new artwork with better smiley cap that I gotta go setup right now, thanks for reminding me!

"blabba"

where is the smiling orange? I miss the laugh. :)

He got gutted by the chick and she is wearing him as a hat while she gets ready to eat Smiling Orange jr. :)

whenever I saw his avatar picture (smiling orange), it also gave me a smile conjured in my face. :)

Your orange needs a Chesire Cat Grin.

Actually I kinda miss the chick wearing the gutted happy orange as a hat. :)

There's just no pleasing you folks :dodgy:

First you want my mod changed and now you want my avatar changed ?

Nah jk :P

I appreciate all the feedback and continued love of Smiley Orange mascot!

I'll try and see what I can do about next mascot :D

Your orange needs a Chesire Cat Grin.

Actually I kinda miss the chick wearing the gutted happy orange as a hat. :)

There's just no pleasing you folks :dodgy:

First you want my mod changed and now you want my avatar changed ?

Nah jk :P

I appreciate all the feedback and continued love of Smiley Orange mascot!

I'll try and see what I can do about next mascot :D

If we was easy to please you would get bored and you know it. :P

Okay so to fully understand this.

The unibody is basically an upgraded new body with higher poly count allowing it to better morph into many different popular shapes? I suppose at every shape it's morphed into it keeps the same UV map so only one texture set has to be made for it?

Also, from what I'm thinking now from this project, is that it seems pointless for me to convert/create mashups for current bodies now until citrus releases.

The unibody is basically an upgraded new body with higher poly count allowing it to better morph into many different popular shapes? I suppose at every shape it's morphed into it keeps the same UV map so only one texture set has to be made for it?

Also, from what I'm thinking now from this project, is that it seems pointless for me to convert/create mashups for current bodies now until citrus releases.

i was thinking same about conversion too, but not exist a eta , so not too much pointless if just doing a fews ones, but large scale yea.

Thanks to Cordate and Deathmaw for coming up with fruit themed acronyms for me xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

If you'd like to make and send me more hilariously fun acronym names, just post here or join the chat link to tell me.

You have a bad memory, blab.  :s

i was thinking same about conversion too, but not exist a eta , so not too much pointless if just doing a fews ones, but large scale yea.

If you do CBBE or CBBE BodySlide conversions now, it will be easier to adapt them to Unibody later as it uses the CBBE base shape.

(no Unibody is not CBBE in any way, it will use the shape of CBBE as a base)

Archived