Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Да сработало  Osare Hot Pants CBBE HDT BS_V1.1.7,на теле наряд сидит идеально и цвета стали более насыщенными.Вы чувствуется очень упорный и целеустремленный человек,большое Вам спасибо.Cделайте тоже самое пожалуйста с  Fashion Clothes CBBE,если можно, проблема там та же.Yes has worked Osare Hot Pants CBBE HDT BS_V1.1.7, on a body the dress sits ideally and colours became more sated. You very persistent and purposeful person, big to you спасибо.Cделайте too most please with Fashion Clothes CBBE if it is possible, a problem there the same is felt.

Ok I've checked Fashion Clothes and find no problem. Interchanging tops and bottoms all change colors and no size changes. Explain what the problem is again. 

Проблема один в один та же,что и Osare Hot Pants до замены вашим esp.Установил оригинал  Fashion Clothes CBBE,с помощья ваших файлов Bodyslide конвертировал наряд под свой preset тела.Шорты про конвертировались, а футболки нет.Я даже при конвертации открыл папку meshes этого наряда. Nif. файлы шорт изменили свой размер,а файлы футболок нет.Проблема наверно в оригинальном esp., он не дает конвертироваться футболкам.Problem one in one same, as Osare Hot Pants before replacement with yours esp.Установил original Fashion Clothes CBBE, with помощья your files Bodyslide converted the dress under the preset bodies. Shorts about were converted, and the T-shirt is not present. I even at converting have opened папку meshes this dress. Nif. Files of shorts have changed the size, and files of T-shirts are not present. A problem likely in original esp., it does not allow to be converted to T-shirts.

Проблема один в один та же,что и Osare Hot Pants до замены вашим esp.Установил оригинал  Fashion Clothes CBBE,с помощья ваших файлов Bodyslide конвертировал наряд под свой preset тела.Шорты про конвертировались, а футболки нет.Я даже при конвертации открыл папку meshes этого наряда. Nif. файлы шорт изменили свой размер,а файлы футболок нет.Проблема наверно в оригинальном esp., он не дает конвертироваться футболкам.Problem one in one same, as Osare Hot Pants before replacement with yours esp.Установил original Fashion Clothes CBBE, with помощья your files Bodyslide converted the dress under the preset bodies. Shorts about were converted, and the T-shirt is not present. I even at converting have opened папку meshes this dress. Nif. Files of shorts have changed the size, and files of T-shirts are not present. A problem likely in original esp., it does not allow to be converted to T-shirts.

I think you downloaded the wrong file. Get the one I used here: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gT8RA I prefer to work with the original file rather than one that have been converted to something else. Example is the missing t-shirt files. They are in the original one above.

Hope everyone is enjoying my conversions. I have more to do but am running into a lack of information in how to do things.  Like converting boots and gloves, how to add bones to clothing and armor, how to add HDT controls (xml). Much of the new stuff coming out now has full HDT which makes the clothes sway and flow with the body's movements as does real clothing. And much of the new HDT is SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics), a variant of HDT and incompatible with HDT-PE which most of us use. So, when I try to convert these to CBBE and body slide, they stop working. I just don't know enough to convert the HDT-SMP part as well. I keep asking for help in the forums but no one responds and many of the threads I look in for help are outdated and irrelevant. And there are very few relative tutorials or guides. So for now I'm at an empass on many of the outfits I want to do.  Thank you for your support.

Hope everyone is enjoying my conversions.

I have more to do but am running into a lack of information in how to do things.  Like converting boots and gloves, how to add bones to clothing and armor, how to add HDT controls (xml). Much of the new stuff coming out now has full HDT which makes the clothes sway and flow with the body's movements as does real clothing. And much of the new HDT is SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics), a variant of HDT and incompatible with HDT-PE which most of us use. So, when I try to convert these to CBBE and body slide, they stop working. I just don't know enough to convert the HDT-SMP part as well. I keep asking for help in the forums but no one responds and many of the threads I look in for help are outdated and irrelevant. And there are very few relative tutorials or guides. So for now I'm at an empass on many of the outfits I want to do.  Thank you for your support.

Way to pick up the torch and run with it, thanks for all the conversions :)

I am by no means any expert here, but your bones question Bones Tab > Right Click existing bone node and select Add > From Skeleton or Custom. Otherwise the "copy bone weights" or "copy selected weights" function adds the bones to the outfit piece if required.

EDIT - One thing I did notice in some of your conversions, the boots for example included the entire body mesh, i am pretty sure only objects that use partition 32 should include the body mesh (Cuirass for example). Uncheck the option "Copy reference shape to output" when saving the project.

Hope everyone is enjoying my conversions. I have more to do but am running into a lack of information in how to do things.  Like converting boots and gloves, how to add bones to clothing and armor, how to add HDT controls (xml). Much of the new stuff coming out now has full HDT which makes the clothes sway and flow with the body's movements as does real clothing. And much of the new HDT is SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics), a variant of HDT and incompatible with HDT-PE which most of us use. So, when I try to convert these to CBBE and body slide, they stop working. I just don't know enough to convert the HDT-SMP part as well. I keep asking for help in the forums but no one responds and many of the threads I look in for help are outdated and irrelevant. And there are very few relative tutorials or guides. So for now I'm at an empass on many of the outfits I want to do.  Thank you for your support.

I guess the most outfits with cloth physics come from Korea or Japan and those aren't big on english so we won't find any kind of guide for it.

I guess the most outfits with cloth physics come from Korea or Japan and those aren't big on english so we won't find any kind of guide for it.

Yep, that's my problem. They aren't sharing their work that I can find. And if any English speaking modder is they aren't either.  I have a dress with 48 different bone weights that I can't find out how they were attached. When I convert the dress they stop working and the material flies all over the place. This is what its suppose to do. 

Way to pick up the torch and run with it, thanks for all the conversions :)

I am by no means any expert here, but your bones question Bones Tab > Right Click existing bone node and select Add > From Skeleton or Custom. Otherwise the "copy bone weights" or "copy selected weights" function adds the bones to the outfit piece if required.

EDIT - One thing I did notice in some of your conversions, the boots for example included the entire body mesh, i am pretty sure only objects that use partition 32 should include the body mesh (Cuirass for example). Uncheck the option "Copy reference shape to output" when saving the project.

Thanks. I have been removing the reference shape but may have not in a few of my first conversions. Let me know which ones need to be removed.

I have added bones from the skeleton but how do you attach them to the mesh? They're in the bones list of the mesh but they aren't functional once you add them. 

I have asked this question several time in the Outfit Studio forums but no on will answer. They answer question about sound cards and video cards and other off topic question but won't answer a simple on topic question. Go figure. 

I have added bones from the skeleton but how do you attach them to the mesh? They're in the bones list of the mesh but they aren't functional once you add them. 

I have asked this question several time in the Outfit Studio forums but no on will answer. They answer question about sound cards and video cards and other off topic question but won't answer a simple on topic question. Go figure. 

Based on my knowledge (limited) of Blender, the bone's wont do anything unless they are assigned vertex groups and weight paints, the paints I guess you can do in OS but vertex groups? No clue. Most of this seems easier in Max or Blender to me but I am pretty sure OS is not meant to do all the things you can do in those programs like the HDT movement of cloth.

Unless someone shares their in-depth workflow, it seems like it will remain a secret :(

I did have problem with the Fashion Clothes one you did, the shorts and shirt work fine if worn individually sort of but together the shorts distort. The top does not recognize any in game morphs so breasts do not change. This is what the guy was trying to say in post 4454, 4456 (Russian).

EDIT: Top and shorts do not recognize any in game morphs

Thanks again for all your work.

post-139201-0-98975200-1501185814_thumb.jpg

Looking at the section on the FO4 WIKI "Weighting the armour to the cloth bones" makes me think in OS you would have to import mesh that has proper cloth weighted bones already and then copy those to your unweighted mesh assuming parts are similar enough, example skirt bones. I don't see in OS how you can do this from scratch without Max, Blender or similar app.

Based on my knowledge (limited) of Blender, the bone's wont do anything unless they are assigned vertex groups and weight paints, the paints I guess you can do in OS but vertex groups? No clue. Most of this seems easier in Max or Blender to me but I am pretty sure OS is not meant to do all the things you can do in those programs like the HDT movement of cloth.

Unless someone shares their in-depth workflow, it seems like it will remain a secret :(

I did have problem with the Fashion Clothes one you did, the shorts and shirt work fine if worn individually sort of but together the shorts distort. The top does not recognize any in game morphs so breasts do not change. This is what the guy was trying to say in post 4454, 4456 (Russian).

EDIT: Top and shorts do not recognize any in game morphs

Thanks again for all your work.

OK the problem he had was he d/l the wrong mod. The UNP conversion will not work right. The original one in Chinese is the one you need.  It works right.

I don't know if I need Blender/3DS to add the weights or if I can do that in Nifskope or OS. No one will tell me. I spend more time trying to track down information on how to do something than I do actually converting stuff. What a crock. 

Looking at the section on the FO4 WIKI "Weighting the armour to the cloth bones" makes me think in OS you would have to import mesh that has proper cloth weighted bones already and then copy those to your unweighted mesh assuming parts are similar enough, example skirt bones. I don't see in OS how you can do this from scratch without Max, Blender or similar app.

Ok that's new info. I know how to import a mesh with the bones but haven't tried add them to just any mesh to see if they copy. I'll check that out.

OK the problem he had was he d/l the wrong mod. The UNP conversion will not work right. The original one in Chinese is the one you need.  It works right.

I have that one from http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gT8RA but looks like I chose the wrong option in FOMOD installer screen selected "TBBP" instead of "Original", face palm. :blush: works correctly now.

Thank you for quick response.

I have that one from http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gT8RA but looks like I chose the wrong option in FOMOD installer screen selected "TBBP" instead of "Original", face palm. :blush: works correctly now.

Thank you for quick response.

Happy to hear it's working right!  :D

Ok that's new info. I know how to import a mesh with the bones but haven't tried add them to just any mesh to see if they copy. I'll check that out.

What I always did whis those bones was to just not touch them at all.

Most HDT bodies got the same weights so just don't copy the boneweights from the reference.

Doesn't work with that new method though. You'd have to squeeze out Shadow for how to convert those.