For grins and giggles I plastered my cock on the malebody nif in SOS. Fits right where it should--but it's not right in game.

EDIT: :Fukkit, don't waste your time on this. I reloaded the same damn save with no damn differences in meshes or textures, and now it's attached right where I expected. I hate skyrim.

EDIT again: Still puzzled. I loaded up one of the SOS schlongs into Blender and it landed a little bit forward of the body wall. So is SOS calibrated against some different body? But then why does it work in game?

Correct so far as it goes, yeah. I started with the SOS underwear cuz the argonians don't show when they're flaccid. When I load the SOS body into the same nif, the edges don't match but the crotch element does fill the SOS body hole. In game, it's an inch back or so.

I see the part appear where it is supposed to in the game. I checked all of the node positions and such, and checked the skin offsets for the mesh, everything looks okay.

The malebody from SoS at %100 and %0 weight is not the same, it looks like. Here it is in a quick transition ( .mp4 inside a zip.. apparently can't load an mp4 directly). I think the part's nif is actually fine, it's just that it actually does indeed sit slightly inside the body.

BD-Malebody0to1.7z

Hi. I'm oldschool, so I don't change my dick size with racemenu, I drink Dragon Cum. Well, I used to. But it's been a long time since I found some outside the shop. Somehow all the dragons in Skyrim have gone.... dry.

Falmer and Troll essence, yes. Dragon essence: No.

My character only showers in underwear now when his male followers are around. He also started shopping for a really big, really fast and really expensive horse recently. This cannot stand. Refill the dragons.

Thank you.

Hi. I'm oldschool, so I don't change my dick size with racemenu, I drink Dragon Cum. Well, I used to. But it's been a long time since I found some outside the shop. Somehow all the dragons in Skyrim have gone.... dry.

My character only showers in underwear now when his male followers are around. He also started shopping for a really big, really fast and really expensive horse recently. This cannot stand. Refill the dragons.

Thank you.

I always change schlongs of my characters with RaceMenu, so I don't remember exactly, but there was an option in SOS MCM about this essence. Or maybe some other dragon mod overwrited dragon leveled list, so you may try to (re)create a bashed patch to merge conflicting leveled lists changes (again I don't remember how exactly SOS modifies dragons leveled lists).

(...)

(...)

I always change schlongs of my characters with RaceMenu, so I don't remember exactly, but there was an option in SOS MCM about this essence. Or maybe some other dragon mod overwrited dragon leveled list, so you may try to (re)create a bashed patch to merge conflicting leveled lists changes (again I don't remember how exactly SOS modifies dragons leveled lists).

That was easier than expected.

.... Skyrim just lost it's extended encounters, but is now full of dragon cum again.

Thank you.

Hi there! Is there any way to tweak a custom skeleton, which does not support SoS from the beginning on, to work with Sos?

I've tried to copy the whole "GenitalsBase" branch to the custom skeleton and made it a child to the root node but ingame the MCM still showed that the skeleton is not compatible. Is there something else i have to copy from the SoS nifs or do i have to edit the esp files?

Howdy!

I've been having a unique issue that when a male NPC is stripped, he still has his underwear on, yet his dick is still out.

Here's the internal information.

9paFGyD.png

I have a feeling it's because "Schlonged by addon" is marked as false, but I don't know how to change that.

Could anyone help?

OK I need some help the addons will not show up when I start a game and its driving me nuts, I already tried what the troubleshooting section of the OP suggested but it did not work here's my load order can some one please tell me what I did wrong.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
FoxHome_X.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
AOS.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
FNIS.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp
ThatsRacist.esp
SRTOParallax.esp
SRTODragonbornParallax.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
mortenhairs.esp
QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
SkyUI.esp
MinimalHUD.esp
MIDFollowMeCloser.esp
JaxonzNameGen.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp
Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
FlansEyesForSkrim.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Apropos.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
animal_mansion.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_BBL.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
Guardian HeadQuartersFoggy.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
Populated Skyrim Civil War.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
Killable Camp Commanders.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Skimpy Armor.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
jh_people2.esp
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
cattleya.esp
BuxomWhenchFollowers.esp
NewTifa.esp
FollowerCiceria.esp
FollowerEmily.esp
FollowerElf.esp
Miosotis.esp
Tamaria.esp
XPMSE.esp
SSv2.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab Slut Shout.esp
adcSexlife.esp
SexLabHoltAnimations.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
banditfemale.esp
jh_ELF.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
FNISspells.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Orc Enhancer.esp
RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
FFRace.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp
ForswornFemale.esp
ArgonianHybrid.esp
NewKats.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLabRomance_IgnoreGender.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
VioLens.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
PatchFU.esp

OK I need some help the addons will not show up when I start a game and its driving me nuts, I already tried what the troubleshooting section of the OP suggested but it did not work here's my load order can some one please tell me what I did wrong

SOS has old version of PapyrusUtil. It is now overwriting SexLab Framework that has new version of it, causing problems in the game. This load order does not show me if you have installed current version of PapyrusUtil as a separate file. I you haven't, then either do so, or move SOS above SexLab Framework.

Strangely enough, LOOT should already do so. I can see other oddities in your game, such as Bashed Patch not being the last file in your load order and files below it should not be where they are. LOOT should have fixed that as well.

Sort the conflict I mentioned, run LOOT again and redo your Bahed Patch after that - and always after changing your load order. Only files that should ever be loaded after that patch are SkyProc/SUM files - if any. This is true in both load order and resource priority, when creating those files.

OK I need some help the addons will not show up when I start a game and its driving me nuts, I already tried what the troubleshooting section of the OP suggested but it did not work here's my load order can some one please tell me what I did wrong

SOS has old version of PapyrusUtil. It is now overwriting SexLab Framework that has new version of it, causing problems in the game. This load order does not show me if you have installed current version of PapyrusUtil as a separate file. I you haven't, then either do so, or move SOS above SexLab Framework.

Strangely enough, LOOT should already do so. I can see other oddities in your game, such as Bashed Patch not being the last file in your load order and files below it should not be where they are. LOOT should have fixed that as well.

Sort the conflict I mentioned, run LOOT again and redo your Bahed Patch after that - and always after changing your load order. Only files that should ever be loaded after that patch are SkyProc/SUM files - if any. This is true in both load order and resource priority, when creating those files.

Oh thank you, those other oddities are for personalized leveled lists and general compatibility by the way.

Hey so I've been having a tiny tiny issue with SOS, I got it to work fine it's just that.. If jump or crouch the schlong goes right through my character, is this a common occurrence or.. did I do something wrong. I have all the right updated requirements, and I've done quite a sum of research but I can't find a answer to my issue. 

I'm having a small glitch I'd like to fix. On the revealing armors, there is a small gap between the schlong and the body where it connects at the top. When clothing is entirely removed, the schlong appears properly with no gap. 

The armors are properly recognized by SoS because they are all saying "built in" when I check whether the armor is revealing or not. I've tried changing the penis type and they all have a gap. 

I'm sure this question has probably been asked before but I couldn't figure out the answer. 

I have made sure that the XP 32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is last in my load order. SoS comes before the revealing armor, and the XPMSE is after all of those. 

anyone knows if there is a male overhaul that is compatible with SOS?

from what I've gathered, the recent males of skyrim mod on nexus is for better male.

Actually there WAS, called CMO - Complete Male Overhaul that was compatible with SoS

(Hairless version and more strictly speaking, only fully compatible with that version of Vectorplexus Regular.esp). 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54568/

Unfortunately, the author decided to take the file down.